Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Strike Hard [p]
Last post by Saki
Today 10:59 AM
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by LostInTheOrchids
Today 10:57 AM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Bean
Today 10:41 AM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Saki
Today 10:32 AM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 10:20 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 7th, 2020, 06:21 PM
I love wing Dovewing!

My Mood: Cynical
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentallyunstable View Post
“Aren’t you suppose to be my mentor?” Frecklpaw remarked as he dodged the cuff. “And I honestly don’t know.”

(I had to go and was left behind in rp so nope he is gonna pretend.)
Sunfall sighed. Yes, I am, Frecklepaw. He padded off to the warriors' den, then came back. Where's Shadowfoot? he muttered.

Last edited by Sorrow; July 7th, 2020 at 06:21 PM.
Old July 7th, 2020, 06:32 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Splash- View Post
Sunfall sighed. Yes, I am, Frecklepaw. He padded off to the warriors' den, then came back. Where's Shadowfoot? he muttered.
“Who?” Frecklpaw asked.

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old July 7th, 2020, 06:57 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cas View Post
Icestar felt her hind legs buckle beneath her as Ebonypaw successfully executed the attack. Once she regained her footing, she turned to her apprentice.
"Well done," She praised. "I want you to try one more time. But this time, as soon as you knock me off balance, I want you to come at me again with another attack. Do not give your opponent even a second to regain their composure. Choose whichever attack you want."
Ebonypaw's heart swelled with pride, but they kept their normal face. They didn't like to look happy even though now once and a while they would crack a smile. The apprentice didn't say anything and tried the move again. Ebonypaw got underneath her and aimed her paws at her back legs. They quickly got up and aimed a hard blow towards their mentors's head, hoping it would connect.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old July 7th, 2020, 07:01 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

[ @Rainquail; ]

Citrusflower nodded rather quickly at the first question. "Yes they have especially Oakkit. He follows me around everywhere and is always getting into trouble.", she meowed. She loved him though. She loved him and his biological littermates. They were fun to have around. "Do you think you could handle it. Lot of them are mischievous.", Citrusflower meowed. There was more than Oakkit that was always getting into trouble.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old July 7th, 2020, 07:04 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Sunkit grabbed her tail playfully. I got your tail! She mewed. @Sparkling_Flower

Last edited by ~Berry~; July 7th, 2020 at 07:04 PM.
Old July 7th, 2020, 07:37 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkling Flower View Post

Ebonypaw's heart swelled with pride, but they kept their normal face. They didn't like to look happy even though now once and a while they would crack a smile. The apprentice didn't say anything and tried the move again. Ebonypaw got underneath her and aimed her paws at her back legs. They quickly got up and aimed a hard blow towards their mentors's head, hoping it would connect.
The blow landed, causing Icestar's head to spin for a moment before she regained her composure.
"Masterfully done," she nodded, pleased with her apprentice's progress. "Now I'd like to teach you how to avoid such moves. A move like this is very incapacitating. Great to use on the offensive, but you don't want anybody landing a move like that on you. If a cat is trying to go underneath you, use your size to your advantage and allow your body to go limp, crushing them. If that fails to work, leap backwards as quickly as you can. That way you'll at least avoid the blow to your legs. Give it a try."

After giving the apprentice a moment to think about what she'd said, Icestar lurched forward, her stance low to the ground as she aimed to practice the move she'd just taught. She wanted to see how quickly Ebonypaw could master dodging it.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old July 7th, 2020, 07:39 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

// @-Splash- @Mentallyunstable
"bravedawn? urm...i don't know?? a while, i guess?? i think she's been away for a bit.. but she'll be back eventually. she always comes back. whether or not that's a good thing, i've got no clue, but i guess she's not all that baddddd. she's really entertaining at times..." dayheart replied, not realizing that sunfall had been talking about frecklepaw or latepaw or whatever the heck and probably hadn't heard what she'd been saying since she'd been speaking over/under him. wait, frecklepaw? "oh, hi speckles!!" she greeted, giving him a little wave before turning back to sunfall. "wait, why are you asking so many questions about bravedawn??-- what's it to you, pal?" dreampaw asked skeptically, wiggling her invisible eyebrows. question mark. big bad bold question mark. did bravedawn know this guy?? it'd be quite creepy if her mentor didn't and sunfall was just really up in bravedawn's business.

waiting for an answer, dreampaw watched curiously as the warrior walked to and back from the warriors
den before repeating frecklepaw's question -- "shadowfoot? who's shadowfoot? that sounds like a warrior. yeah, i think there's a warrior named shadowfoot.. but who's shadowfoot? and why shadowfoot? what about shadowfoot?" realizing she probably wasn't part of this conversation, since frecklepaw and sunfall had been going back-and-forth talking for a while now, she stepped back hesitantly. shadowfoot? shadowfoot...
i’m smiling too”

---

Last edited by panchiko; July 9th, 2020 at 11:29 PM.
Old July 7th, 2020, 08:56 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

@Arie

Oh? Doepaw had been in ShadowClan for a moon? Well then... Ribbitpaw suddenly felt quite disconcerted by the fact that he'd gone living in the same clan as this cat without even learning her name for an entire moon. It felt rather embarrassing, now that he was realizing his utter ignorance. Perhaps it would be a smart idea to start attending clan meetings more often. "Another wise point, you make. I suppose that I just... I wish they'd be more subtle with it. I'm all for expressiveness, but, the degree to which they express can prove to be quite irritating. By this, I mean the way in which they invariably have screaming matches and jump around while speaking, and laugh at... pretty much everything. But, oh well, I suppose we can't control their wild behavior." He was getting relatively invested in this conversation now. A unique topic in his opinion, and something which he regularly experienced and was irked by, so there were plenty of instances he could name to aid in keeping interest. Putting a hold on his thoughts for a moment, he listened carefully to Doepaw's words. Blind? So his assumption had been correct after all. In reality, he'd even nearly forgotten of that guess. Other than the fact that he knew Doepaw couldn't see him, or anything around them, it was really no different to having a conversation with a sighted cat. It most definitely didn't hinder her intelligence or ability to provide knowledgeable input, and he didn't see any point in making a remark about it. Choosing to do so might even result in shifting some uncomfortable attention onto her, so from that, he would refrain. Instead, he simply refocused his attention onto the rest of her statement. The way she sort of... subtly recounted her experiences... it seemed to him that she'd had a rough time growing up, and perhaps that had even lasted all the way up to the point where she'd departed her former clan in favor of this one. But again, he wasn't going to request further explanation. She could elaborate if she wished, but those details were likely more personal, and he wasn't one to intrude on another's privacy. And though he was beginning to get all caught up in his thoughts again, Doepaw's next statement snapped his attention back. "Ahh, that's a very rational comparison. And an accurate one at that. While I can't speak from experience on your behalf, I do get what you mean in terms of the other side. Those with the sense of sight, myself included, often don't take the precious time to realize... just how fortunate we are to be able to see the beauty of life. I am aware this is a sensitive topic, so if you feel offended in any way, I apologize in advance, and don't mean it to be intentional." He paused for a minute, to reflect on the final part of her statement. That one had some personal experiences attached to it. It seemed this conversation was causing him to learn much more about himself than he'd originally expected. "As for the second part of your comment... I've definitely been through and seen all of that. Back in the nursery, most of the other kits always talked about growing up and becoming warriors. But... I initially saw no rush in getting there. Unfortunately, my mindset seemed to have worked the opposite way, as all those kits who were wishing to rapidly mature are now the obnoxious hyperactive apprentices, while I am... well... me."

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old July 7th, 2020, 11:16 PM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

[ Open ]

Thornpaw sat by the edge of the clearing, the pain in her shoulder nearly gone. Her mind started to wander and returned to the scene of Silvermist's death. It had been ages since her first mentor had died but she still mourned her.
Old July 7th, 2020, 11:35 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

-- @gs29513 --

Letting out a small laugh Driftstep shook their paw. "Force. Use your momentum to then puuush," they once again walked up to Shrewpaw and bumped into this time using their weight and would've easily pushed over the apprentice. "Your weight is a strength, and this can trip over your enemy to help you gain an advantage," and it was also a huge help when you lacked control of parts of your body like Driftstep sometimes did. They were no fan of being wobbly but well, Shadowclan was a lot about turning a weakness into a strength that could be used against their enemies. "Use your weight and momentum. That is the key to it. Now come on, attempt it again." Encouragement was good, they didn't need their apprentice running around feeling all down cause he wasn't succeeding.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Closed Thread