Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Search Party!
Last post by Fish
Today 04:14 AM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by Luminous
Today 04:05 AM
Firefly Cove
by dino.
Last post by Luminous
Today 03:23 AM
Jagged
Last post by Madelaine
Today 03:19 AM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 03:17 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 4th, 2020, 05:08 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

@Elementals
(Foggy can go after Ribbit first--though he will try to escape being actually caught--and the method of catching is up to you.)

Ribbitpaw raised an eyebrow as Foggypaw dove into the undergrowth once more. Bushes and bracken rustled in different areas around the training ground, but who the culprit of the noises was is left uncertain. Both Foggypaw and Mouseleap had gone into the bushes, so he couldn't tell whether each rustle was friend in hiding, or foe getting ready to attack. All the while, he supposed he was just supposed to... stand alert and... get ready to avoid an ambush attack?? The instructions were left unclear, since he hadn't even been expecting the whole thing with the bushes and hiding anyways. In his opinion, this whole thing was still sort of silly. The concept of playing a nursery game for training didn't sound the best to him. Though, he ultimately decided it would be better to stop questioning it, and just go along with it. Maybe this would provide some valuable experience, and even if it didn't, there was always next time.

Alright that was enough thinking for now. Refocusing on the task at hand, he simply did what he assumed was right, and turned in circles, keeping an eyes on each bush with ears perked, ready to detect any sudden movements that might alert him of an incoming Foggypaw attack.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old July 4th, 2020, 06:18 PM
clearing away the dust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkling Flower View Post
Ebonypaw moved out of the way before she squished them. The apprentice nodded and tried to do the same thing. They quickly darted underneath her, not giving her very long to do anything. They used their paws to try and knock down their much bigger opponent. Ebonypaw allowed themself to be ready for Icestar's next attack if she did one.
Icestar felt her hind legs buckle beneath her as Ebonypaw successfully executed the attack. Once she regained her footing, she turned to her apprentice.
"Well done," She praised. "I want you to try one more time. But this time, as soon as you knock me off balance, I want you to come at me again with another attack. Do not give your opponent even a second to regain their composure. Choose whichever attack you want."

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old July 4th, 2020, 06:22 PM
rararara

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Dewkit Let out a quiet mewl as she woke up from a light slumber. She still hasn't opened her eyes, as she was still very young, but her mind was fully awake. As she listened to the strange noises of the Shadowclan nursery, she snuggled deeper into Stormflys side, tucking her nose under a tiny fore-paw. Briefly stretching her jaws into a large yawn, she stretched her hindlegs slightly, her tiny body trembling at the effort. After that, she started to suckle again, contently taking in her mother's scent.

@WarriorsAndHorses @Nightbound @Sugarglider @Rainquail

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old July 4th, 2020, 06:25 PM
clearing away the dust

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebby View Post
"I uhm.. stayed nearby. I was always planning on coming back and when my mate disappeared, I went to look for her for a while. I stayed in a barn. After a while, I came back this way to rejoin..." He looked steadily at Icestar with his orange eyes. "I promise you I can be a loyal member of ShadowClan."
Icestar's eyes narrowed with mistrust. She recalled his mate, Berrybounce, had rejoined very recently, so it was unsurprising that Cascadespirit had made a return as well.
"Fine. You get another chance. Do not disappoint me." The leader flicked her tail irritably. "And since I didn't think to do it sooner, upon your rejoining you will be receiving a new name. I can hardly pronounce yours--it's not befitting of a ShadowClan cat. I'm shocked I allowed it before."

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old July 4th, 2020, 06:39 PM
Ambivert

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddle~ View Post
@Elementals
(Foggy can go after Ribbit first--though he will try to escape being actually caught--and the method of catching is up to you.)

Ribbitpaw raised an eyebrow as Foggypaw dove into the undergrowth once more. Bushes and bracken rustled in different areas around the training ground, but who the culprit of the noises was is left uncertain. Both Foggypaw and Mouseleap had gone into the bushes, so he couldn't tell whether each rustle was friend in hiding, or foe getting ready to attack. All the while, he supposed he was just supposed to... stand alert and... get ready to avoid an ambush attack?? The instructions were left unclear, since he hadn't even been expecting the whole thing with the bushes and hiding anyways. In his opinion, this whole thing was still sort of silly. The concept of playing a nursery game for training didn't sound the best to him. Though, he ultimately decided it would be better to stop questioning it, and just go along with it. Maybe this would provide some valuable experience, and even if it didn't, there was always next time.

Alright that was enough thinking for now. Refocusing on the task at hand, he simply did what he assumed was right, and turned in circles, keeping an eyes on each bush with ears perked, ready to detect any sudden movements that might alert him of an incoming Foggypaw attack.
~Foggypaw~
Carefully stalking her way around the bushes and grooves, Foggypaw locked her green eyes onto her friend Ribbitpaw who was the only one in plain sight. Creeping past some grey weird looking rock, Foggypaw waited between each movement as she advanced towards the nearest bush to Ribbitpaw. Once she was close, she leapt with out a warning on him trying to pin him down.

________
~Mouseleap~

Breathing a sigh of relief that she wouldn’t be the first one to be caught, Mouseleap was glad that she had masked her scent and tried being one with a rock the same fur color as her. Mouseleap eyed both Ribbitpaw and Foggypaw as Foggypaw hunted Ribbitpaw.
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Old July 4th, 2020, 07:09 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

@Elementals

With a sudden rustle from the bushes behind, Ribbitpaw whipped around quickly to see a flying Foggypaw headed his direction. This first part was easy. He simply dropped and rolled out of the way, preventing the other apprentice from landing on his back. In reality, mice were practically defenseless against a cat. But even though this was warrior and mouse, Ribbitpaw decided he wanted to try fighting back a little, and see where it brought him. But with what moves? The only real battle move that he knew was the move which Foggypaw had taught him, so that most likely wouldn't be effective. Unless... What was that move Croakingpaw had mentioned to him a while back? The front paw... strike, was it? The name sounded relatively self-explanatory, so he figured he'd give it a try. Raising one of his front paws, he quickly struck out as if he were batting a moss ball, but this time, he was aiming to hit a cat. Claws remained sheathed, of course. Even if he was trying to make this a more serious training session, he knew for a fact that claws were a big no-no if it wasn't a real threat or battle.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old July 4th, 2020, 08:02 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Stormfly had been lightly dozing when one of the kits began suckling, waking her. She glared, noticing her sister lay parallel to her, almost cradling the kits.
She couldn't wait until these things were weaned and she could leave, returning to the comfort of her warrior duties.
@Mumble

Crowskip idly watched the kits, until the sound of a furious and pained cat made her stand and pad over to that cats nest. She recognized Cloudberry.
"Cloud- would you like some help?"
If she didn't want interference, she'd walk away, though very concerned.
@Arie @Fuzzy

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old July 4th, 2020, 08:27 PM
rararara

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainquail View Post
Stormfly had been lightly dozing when one of the kits began suckling, waking her. She glared, noticing her sister lay parallel to her, almost cradling the kits.
She couldn't wait until these things were weaned and she could leave, returning to the comfort of her warrior duties.
@Mumble

Crowskip idly watched the kits, until the sound of a furious and pained cat made her stand and pad over to that cats nest. She recognized Cloudberry.
"Cloud- would you like some help?"
If she didn't want interference, she'd walk away, though very concerned.
@Arie @Fuzzy
Dewkit mewed in protest as she felt one of the big soft lumps of something move away, and she stretched out a tiny paw in hopes of being able to get the thing back to keep her warm. She let out a mewl , and went back to suckling.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old July 4th, 2020, 08:37 PM
Lil gamer pup :3

Bump Policy: ☆ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cas View Post
Icestar's eyes narrowed with mistrust. She recalled his mate, Berrybounce, had rejoined very recently, so it was unsurprising that Cascadespirit had made a return as well.
"Fine. You get another chance. Do not disappoint me." The leader flicked her tail irritably. "And since I didn't think to do it sooner, upon your rejoining you will be receiving a new name. I can hardly pronounce yours--it's not befitting of a ShadowClan cat. I'm shocked I allowed it before."
Cascadespirit nodded solemnly, hiding the irritation he gelt at being given a new name. "Understood, Icestar. Thank you."

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site
Roleplay TrackerTraining Tracker
Old July 4th, 2020, 08:40 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamMilkBot View Post
Chasepaw walked past “hey!” He mew’s.

Freezepaw glanced over as the tomcat meowed her a greeting, narrowing her eyes slightly. Wasn't that that apprentice who like... couldn't hunt at all? Yeah. She'd been on a patrol with him and his weird mentor with the anger issues. "Uh... hi?" She meowed in response, confused as to why he even was going to talk to her. He'd seemed pretty upset last time she said one word to him.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Closed Thread