Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by Bean
Today 04:18 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 04:15 PM
WindClan Medicine Cat's Den
by Ian
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 04:10 PM
this ain't ordinary life...
by Omari
Last post by beau
Today 04:06 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 22nd, 2020, 04:25 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: WindClan Elders' Den

Dimtail had, for whatever reason, fallen behind the group of cats and was only just pushing his ugly mug into the elder's den. He dipped his head to each elder in turn. After dropping a pitifully tiny bundle of fresh moss. "Moondapple. Oaksting." What was the last elder's name?
He suddenly felt embarrassed. "Jagged....to-stone. Jaggedstone." He hoped it wasnt too obvious he forgot the older cats' name.
He turned to the other warriors. "Was anyone needing extra moss or bile? I have the moss, but the bile I'd have to go get."
@Arie @Zesty Mango @Shimm @elysian @~Lucid Dreams~ @Vessel @BILL. @aleka!

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old May 22nd, 2020, 04:27 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: WindClan Elders' Den

@Arie @Zesty Mango @elysian

Looking up at weasleskip, he gave a nod "ok, and what's with moothing? " he didn't remember twilightstar putting him in charge . woah wait...he just remembered! "Twilighstar said bushkit and I work together or something right? So why aren't we working out are problems ? " then he looked over at the two cats. He glared at gentlemoo, no wonder why sunpaw seemed to have trouble. He was starting to not like that warrior " Dimtail is my mentor, he can do as he pleases. Second of all, why not you go get the moss gentlemoo? Since you feel all...well. I'm sure other cats will get where I'm going . Also id advise you leave bushkit be...I learned that the hard way.." he didn't really know what he was talking a bout but he was trying to make some sort of point . As in go away gentlemoo. Actually you know what-

" Actually , can you please leave gentlemoo? I think we get the idea...Dimtail can take over if he wishes. "

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old May 22nd, 2020, 04:28 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Waiting for the small pudgy apprentice to make his appearance he was relieved to see him stumble through the tall grass. "You look terrified honey, I'm not calling you to scold you" the tom was however slightly amused. Turning he left the entrance to snag a few oak leaves he'd left out flat on the floor of his den. "Does Midnightstalker need you today? I thought I might as well take you and Shockpaw to gather herbs. If she doesn't need you is all"

@Starbot @Rainquail

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old May 22nd, 2020, 04:31 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

The toms ears flattened hearing yet another cat call out to him. What was it with these knuckle heads? Let his argument with Twilightstar be his argument. Turning the tabby locked his eyes on the warrior. "You know... I was thinking about it. If I wanted too.. I really just could. I think you all misunderstand exactly who I am and what I am capable of withholding" Sure it was a bratty comment.. but he was in a bad mood. Honestly when wasn't he?

@Beau

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old May 22nd, 2020, 04:37 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Seedkit didn't like where this meeting was going. This was her first meeting ever and it was turning sour. The five month old kitten didn't want to leave quite yet, since the ceremonies haven't even started. She wanted to know how this was going to go, so she would stay. Seedkit glanced around with her crooked muzzle open and her twisted nose twitched.

[ Open ]

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old May 22nd, 2020, 04:40 PM
Chronically Tired

My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

@The Shadow Flower

Flakekit trotted around the nursery in circles, by way of boredom and wanting to do something to pass the time.
Old May 22nd, 2020, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneakyfox55 View Post
@The Shadow Flower

Flakekit trotted around the nursery in circles, by way of boredom and wanting to do something to pass the time.
TinyKit would bounce up.
Hi! I'm TinyKit!
Old May 22nd, 2020, 04:43 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Shockpaw waved the tip of their tail to Honeypaw in greeting and gave what she hoped was a non threatening smile because honestly, he looked down right terrified.
When the healer moved back into the den, their head turned and eyes followed his movements. When he snagged the leaves, they could guess they were going herb collecting before he even mentioned it.
Why else would he grab a bunch of leaves? They reason to themself.

@wren @Starbot

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old May 22nd, 2020, 04:45 PM
Chronically Tired

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Shadow Flower View Post
TinyKit would bounce up.
Hi! I'm TinyKit!
Flakekit spun around, a bit startled; however, he broke out into a big grin. "Hi, I'm Flakekit!"
Old May 22nd, 2020, 04:46 PM
What even...

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post
-- @Spiderfrost @kittygirl --
{Was waiting on Kittygirl to post so here we go}

Breezefeather nodded to Dais-Lilypaw's comment. "Yes. She's finally earning her spot among the older cats. Here she is," his eyes lit up softly at the arrival of the young she-cat. "Well its not time for your ceremony yet, but imagine showing up late. Not gonna do Echopaw. You're going to be a warrior soon, gotta be awake when you're called." It was all said with soft amusement and a small laugh. "Gotta be timely now, no excuses. You're going to be a fresh warrior." With that he flicked his tail softly over her ears before tucking her in and began grooming her neck fur. He liked having apprentice's graduate and helping them with their last grooming was a ritual to him, as old as himself, he didn't know if his own mentor had it done to them... But it was just typical. However, he did pause in his grooming to look up at the commotion at the Breezerock. And to Lilypaw he murmured, "We might not have public executions, but we most certainly had public humiliations," his eyes were mainly focused on the deputy who'd been pushed down from the rock and the cat who'd flopped on top of him. "Immature youngsters," he rolled his eyes. Typical truth be told.

Lilypaw spotted the young molly walking up to Breezefeather hurriedly. She couldn't help the small smile, watching the silver and black tom interact with his soon to be former apprentice. Unsure if she should introduce herself to Echopaw or not, Lilypaw shuflled her paws and turned back to the announcements. Her attention divided again, by Breezefeather as he commented on her last comment about how announcements went in Shadowclan for a time.

She spotted what he must have with the comment of immaturity at the site of who Lilypaw believed is the deputy in a pile with a grey she-cat she didn't recognize.

The green eyed cat brought a paw to her muzzle to hide an amused smile.