Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 08:41 AM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 08:32 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Zei
Today 08:31 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Epiales
Today 08:27 AM
Muffledstone Tides (vm)
by Apollo.
Last post by starry
Today 08:13 AM

Old August 4th, 2018, 04:32 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikes View Post
|| @Checkmate ||

Already comfortable with the fact that his chosen prey was within his sights, he stole a quick glance at the ginger and white she-cat who struggled to keep up with his pace. He'd half expected her to scale the tree she was already on and look for prey from there, but she'd taken up his strategy of using branches as launching platforms. Was she planning on hunting his prey, too? He doubted that, her sights were elsewhere. Checking to see if she was going to make her leap, he flicked his tail once he noticed her catching onto the low branch, and was back to focusing on the woodpecker he'd singled out between the branches. Crowfoot leaned over the edge of his own, higher branch, bunching his body up as tightly as he could in order to get as much out of his jump as possible. Rough landings weren't exactly an issue... He could brush them off, as long as they didn't visibly damage him. Eager to catch his favourite prey animal, the tom rocketed downwards and pinned the frantic bird under his own weight, scrabbling with his claws on both the branch and the creature to make sure he didn't lose his hold on either.

Claws digging into the bark, he sunk his teeth into the fragile animal's neck, not moving until the kerfuffle had ended. Happy with his catch, he skirted back down the tree, and once running out of branches to land on, he practically bounded down the trunk with a soft thud and a purr. He'd never turn down a climbing challenge, even if his weight stopped him from progressing very far upwards. It was simple fun, the kind of stuff he lived for day to day. Making a mental note to pick up his buried prey when they got back to camp, he sat down and kept his eyes trained on Cardinalcry. She'd found her own prey, that was for sure, and was attempting to catch it now. Tail curled neatly around his paws and woodpecker in mouth, he watched with curiosity, wondering how the hunt would go.
Cardinalcry nearly forgotten that this was a challenge , and that crowfoot was even there that she was so focused on that robin . She slowly climbed the branches upwards this also helped her not to slip or fall . Her left paw slipped off of the third branch causing another chip of the bark to fall down to the soft ground but she emedietly brought it back up on its surface and went into a crouching position again her back arched and somewhat fluffy claws completely unsheathed and brown eyes unblinking . The Robin looked well fed , judging by how plump it's body looked making her mouth water . With a flick of her tail she rocked backwards then leaped forward on to the first branch away and thankfully it was an easy landing and that no loud noise could be heard . Atleast nothing loud enough for the Robin to fly off. There was only the soft thud of her paws making contact with the bark.her ears twitched upon hearing the Robin sing it's song but sadly it will be short lived , her eyes narrowed when she got into the same position that she was in not long ago and took another leap forward towards her choice of prey .

A loud shriek of pain from the bird could be heard after the noise of a very small scuffle . Silence followed and cardinalcry could be seen carefully stepping off the branches or hopping off heading towards the ground on the right side with the very Robin in her mouth in a firm grip. Once she was on the final branch that was still sort of high for her taste she looked at the base of the tree and decided to jump toward it but as she did her back was faced towards Crowfoot as she slid down . If Crowfoot had been an enemy that would have been an perfect opportunity to attack her luckily he wasnt . When her tail tip touched the ground she just simply hopped off of the base and landed on her paws she was glad to be back on the ground again . Her brown eyes met crowfoots for a split second before she set her robin down she was pleased with her catch she thought it was better then his. This was always a flaw of hers that seemed to get in the way of things . Cardinalcry looked back up and smiled, a strong prideful glow to be felt from her " done. Woodpecker huh? And I thought we were doing this by size. Because yours definitely looks better then mine. woodpeckers are such pretty birds don't you think? But the Cardinal will always remain my favorite . Not because of my name but because of the color of it's feathers , sadly I don't think it will do them any good . Red doesn't blend in with nature well . They will be easily snatched up by other predators . " she meowed and was actually surprised at herself you could see it in her face . She did sound too proud of her catch . But then it turned into something sort of off topic . She just shrugged it off .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; August 4th, 2018 at 04:33 PM.
Old August 4th, 2018, 04:53 PM
The Red to your Blue~

My Mood: Queenly

|| @Checkmate ||

Crowfoot placed the woodpecker down as Cardinalcry made her descent, looking carefully at the bird she held in her jaws. A robin? They were small birds, yes, but woodpeckers were only slightly bigger. He glanced at his own, trying to compare the size of their catches. There wasn't too much of a difference, and their body shapes were hard to compare. The woodpecker was elongated and thinner than the robin, while the robin was shorter and more plump. "Woodpeckers are beautiful when they're in my stomach." The tom purred with laughter. Nothing could compare to his own beauty, not even the most vibrant-feathered bird. He couldn't help but want to dig into his woodpecker already, though knew he'd only be able to eat when he got back to camp. "Of course the plumage is your favourite. Easier to catch the better, hm?" Of course, cardinals were snatched up by other predators. Themselves, mostly... Or a predatory bird, perhaps. Crows counted, right?

"Well I don't mean to brag, but crows are some of the most splendid birds out there. I think black suits them, no?" The piebald tom glanced at his own well-groomed pelt, focusing on his bushy tail and its white tip. "You know, some crows can be black and white. A very nice size, too." The tom perked an eyebrow, standing back up, and focusing on both of their prey. "Alright, ladies first. Which looks bigger to you?" He pushed the woodpecker closer to the robin with his nose, looking over them both carefully with his dual-coloured eyes. He couldn't wait until they got back to camp and dug in, even if it wasn't his woodpecker he'd be eating.
Old August 4th, 2018, 09:08 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post

As Auroraflame moved through the forest, she couldn’t help but let her attention slip and focus on the wind. She liked the way it moved through her fur and the way it rustled the leaves in the forest, creating some background noise so she wouldn’t have to feel creeped out at every creak she heard and other unnatural sounds. For a few moments, she forgot the mission that she had been on and instead stopped and smiled, listening to the whistling of the wind and feeling the grass beneath her paws. It was at times like these where she wondered if this was what it was like to be a WindClan cat. If it was, then being in WindClan didn’t sound so bad. But then she remembered that WindClan’s territory lacked the protective cover of trees and probably hunted nothing but rabbits and shrews all day, which made her quickly made her push away the thoughts. Being a part of WindClan did sound kind of bad after all. As of this decision, Auroraflame remembered what her task had been and quickly she got a move on. She sniffed the air and was surprised but delighted to find Grousestar’s scent mixed into the wind. Now with a sense of where she was heading, she weaved her way past the trees and after a few minutes walking, she stumbled across her leader.
“Grousestar?” Her voice was uncertain, which was how she felt. The brown tabby looked so different. He didn’t look like his usual self; chirpy and bright. He was lying on the ground, staring up towards the sky and seemingly not paying attention to anything. He looked like he was deep in thought. “Grousestar?” she repeated. “Are you all right?” she asked, tilting her head to the side a little. Was something wrong? Surely something had to be wrong. Grousestar didn’t act like this. Grousestar was the bright light at the head of the clan, encouraging everyone and always able to find something to be positive about, he was much more optimistic than many cats among all the clans, including herself. And yet she seemed to be the happier one today. A small smile had been resting on her lips up until now. As Auroraflame wondered what might be wrong, her eyes widened a little as she realised that Grousestar might not be too appreciative of her intrusion. “I was looking for you. I wanted to know if you wanted to discuss your meeting with Blazingstar.” She said quickly. If she could at least tell him that she had an important reason to be here, maybe he would be more willing to let her stay, if he didn’t want her to be here that is. “I can leave if you’re busy though,” she continued, and glanced at her paws, feeling rather awkward and without anything else to make herself look like she was occupied.
An entire moon could have passed it seemed, and he would have hardly noticed it. There were so few times when he was so deeply involved in his thoughts like this, but he had been neglecting himself in that sense. He had been pushing the thoughts away, always saying to himself that he'd think about them, in detail later. But he couldn't just keep pushing them away. Now was a time when he needed to be completely sure of himself, as he had been, especially when he was new to leadership. Now wasn't the time to be uncertain, to not even trust your own thoughts. So he had elected today as the day to fully allow himself to put everything on the table and analyze it. The choices he's made, the current politics, and the uncertain futures.
It was only when he heard his name, and the familiar voice of his deputy, did he come crashing out of his head, realizing just where he was, and actually seeing his surroundings. It was one of his favorite places in the territory to come to. Blinking as his name was called again, he would turn his head to actually focus on the Bombay, registering the subtle hint of worry in her voice. Sighing, he would nod his head slightly to answer her question, his emerald gaze focusing on the ground for a moment before looking back up at her as he decided to add on a verbal reply as well.
"Fine. Just... Thinking. That's all." There was a note of tiredness, perhaps even exhaustion in his voice as he seemed to debate sitting up before ultimately deciding against it.
Hearing what she was here for, he had to blink again. He hadn't discussed it with her yet. What in the world am I do? Not even discussing these things with my deputy. I really am losing it. Shaking his head with a slight frown, he forced the negative thought from his mind.
"No! No. You can stay. I actually wanted to speak to you about that meeting. I guess before now it sort of slipped my mind. A lot of things lately have been slipping my mind lately it seems." A small sigh would escape him before he gestured with his tail to the spot next to him. "Make yourself comfortable."

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old August 4th, 2018, 09:24 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

The ebony she-cat renewed the last scent-marker before suddenly shooting forward and bounding up into a tall oak tree in the way that a squirrel might. She pulled herself up onto a sturdy branch that was a few foxlengths above the ground. She sat comfortably on the branch, leaning against the tree trunk and not at all looking afraid of the distance between her and the ground. It must be the SkyClan blood in her.

Auroraflame had come out early this morning to remark a border by herself. She’d already sorted out all the other patrols and duties that her clanmates would have to tend to later so she had decided to help them out a little by giving them one less border to mark. Sure, it was hard work for one cat to take care of but Auroraflame didn’t really mind. She’d woken up much earlier than she would’ve liked and so she had decided to use this extra time to do something usual.

Dawn had already passed and the sun had risen above the line that the land beyond created. Auroraflame gazed out calmly into the distance. It was at times like this that she knew why SkyClan had moved here. A lot of the time her mind was occupied by the rivalries between all the other clans and although SkyClan had come here to save them from war, the clans still fought and SkyClan was getting dragged into it. She couldn’t understand why they wanted to fight. Sure, they wanted to defend their clan and avenge the death of a warrior, but the death of the warrior wouldn’t even had occurred had everyone been kinder to the other clans. Why did they have to be hostile? Why did Fallenstar have to be so rude? Why did Blazingstar think that he had the right to drag an innocent clan into this? Auroraflame didn’t understand and a tiny flame of anger danced in her gaze as she thought about all of this. Sometimes she wished that StarClan would come down and knock some sense into everyone. They were fighting over nothing but pride. Auroraflame felt powerless to do anything but she still wanted to do something.

@Celestial

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old August 5th, 2018, 05:49 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikes View Post
|| @Checkmate ||

Crowfoot placed the woodpecker down as Cardinalcry made her descent, looking carefully at the bird she held in her jaws. A robin? They were small birds, yes, but woodpeckers were only slightly bigger. He glanced at his own, trying to compare the size of their catches. There wasn't too much of a difference, and their body shapes were hard to compare. The woodpecker was elongated and thinner than the robin, while the robin was shorter and more plump. "Woodpeckers are beautiful when they're in my stomach." The tom purred with laughter. Nothing could compare to his own beauty, not even the most vibrant-feathered bird. He couldn't help but want to dig into his woodpecker already, though knew he'd only be able to eat when he got back to camp. "Of course the plumage is your favourite. Easier to catch the better, hm?" Of course, cardinals were snatched up by other predators. Themselves, mostly... Or a predatory bird, perhaps. Crows counted, right?

"Well I don't mean to brag, but crows are some of the most splendid birds out there. I think black suits them, no?" The piebald tom glanced at his own well-groomed pelt, focusing on his bushy tail and its white tip. "You know, some crows can be black and white. A very nice size, too." The tom perked an eyebrow, standing back up, and focusing on both of their prey. "Alright, ladies first. Which looks bigger to you?" He pushed the woodpecker closer to the robin with his nose, looking over them both carefully with his dual-coloured eyes. He couldn't wait until they got back to camp and dug in, even if it wasn't his woodpecker he'd be eating.
Cardinalcry flicked her ears with a huff "yes ,but it was the only bird I saw at that moment " she meowed with a flick of her tail. Then she laughed " I prefer the raven over the crow. Is it just because of your name that you like them ? but yes black does suit them " she laughed out at first then was calm.the white and orange tabby looked down at the two birds , she so badly wanted to say it was her's that was bigger because she didn't want to loose. And to her the robin did look slightly bigger then the woodpecker ..maybe she should be a good sport and say that his is? But the other half of her mind was screaming at her not to. She looked back up at him "well... The robin" she meowed after a close look . ( robins are slightly bigger then woodpeckers since woodpeckers are 2.6 oz and robin's are 2.7 oz)

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old August 10th, 2018, 02:38 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
The ebony she-cat renewed the last scent-marker before suddenly shooting forward and bounding up into a tall oak tree in the way that a squirrel might. She pulled herself up onto a sturdy branch that was a few foxlengths above the ground. She sat comfortably on the branch, leaning against the tree trunk and not at all looking afraid of the distance between her and the ground. It must be the SkyClan blood in her.

Auroraflame had come out early this morning to remark a border by herself. She’d already sorted out all the other patrols and duties that her clanmates would have to tend to later so she had decided to help them out a little by giving them one less border to mark. Sure, it was hard work for one cat to take care of but Auroraflame didn’t really mind. She’d woken up much earlier than she would’ve liked and so she had decided to use this extra time to do something usual.

Dawn had already passed and the sun had risen above the line that the land beyond created. Auroraflame gazed out calmly into the distance. It was at times like this that she knew why SkyClan had moved here. A lot of the time her mind was occupied by the rivalries between all the other clans and although SkyClan had come here to save them from war, the clans still fought and SkyClan was getting dragged into it. She couldn’t understand why they wanted to fight. Sure, they wanted to defend their clan and avenge the death of a warrior, but the death of the warrior wouldn’t even had occurred had everyone been kinder to the other clans. Why did they have to be hostile? Why did Fallenstar have to be so rude? Why did Blazingstar think that he had the right to drag an innocent clan into this? Auroraflame didn’t understand and a tiny flame of anger danced in her gaze as she thought about all of this. Sometimes she wished that StarClan would come down and knock some sense into everyone. They were fighting over nothing but pride. Auroraflame felt powerless to do anything but she still wanted to do something.

@Celestial

It was a gorgeous morning, the sun was just trickling through the thick canopy of birch trees that coated skyclans territory and the flowers just revealing their petals to the sunlight. Moving among the thicket was a chestnut brown tomcat, his long feathery tail fanning out behind him as he slipped down a small dip in the earth and crawled his way back up on the other side. It was a regular thing for the tom to take morning walks, he found them peaceful and it gave him time to clear thoughts before he began to day. He supposed sneaking around when the dawn patrols came out wasn't good either, but he knew their routes after a while and was well on his way to avoid them. Although he always brought prey back for the time he was out, it was only fair for everyone else who had to go on patrols in the morning.

The slid onto the flat ground once again sweeping his tail along the trunk of an old tree as he passed it by. Gradually the him of birds picked up throughout the morning causing a sweet melody to drift through the trees shattering an eerie early morming silence. Although he preferred it eerily silent the birds where nice too, he could even see a few crows flutter nosiely over head squawking to interupt the rest of the song. His eyebrows furrowed slightly as the pair dipped and swirled overhead landing in the clear. Albeit he couldn't quite understand why they landed so close understanding he was standing right there- perhaps they hadn't seen him yet.

Instantly the Tom dropped into a crouch his lips pulled back to reveal and adorable half smile as he crept around the flank of the clearing. His tail still and lowered behind him as he stalked ever closer to the pair of crows. Unknowingly he pased right under the deputy who was perched high above him, completely in tune with hunting to notice her up there. He drew ever so closer and crouched lower to the ground in an almost snakelike motion he pushed past the fronds of grass and paused, one of the birds in a noisey array of shrieks fluttered up into the sky landing on a branch nearby and squawking an alarm. "How'd you see me?!" he yowled suddenly forgetting the other crow which followed its counterpart up into the sky seconds later drawing out an aggravated groan from Hickoryleaf. "Unbelievable! I didn't even make a noise you stupid crow!" he yowled glancing up through the trees and furrowing his eyebrows wig frustration.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old August 14th, 2018, 07:06 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

@Celestial

Ringpaw was bounding through the territory, her lungs heaving as she leaped not-so-gracefully over a rotting log, her back hind paw just knocking against the bark as she jumped awry.
On days like this, she liked to get outside, as the sun was still young in the sky and the air cool enough to break the sheen of sweat under her fur from exertion.
She hadn’t exactly become Shinefang’s full apprentice yet, it was still strange to think about, but she was finally free from Snapbranch.
Every morning she would wake, and as soon as she opened her eyes she would scowl at having to go on patrol or do another good-for-nothing battle session.
Strangely enough, the only battle training she had ever done well was with Shinefang himself, who wasn’t even a warrior anymore!
But then she purred as she remembered that she didn’t have to deal with her old mentor’s nastiness or scowl every time she went outside of her nest.
Blinking her mint orbs in the sunlight, the calico landed on the other side of the fallen branch, her paws squishing in the lichen below her feet.
If cats could smile, she would be beaming.
Scanning the forest around her, something intriguing caught her eye.
A beautiful tree, coated with ivy, was lying right before her like a throne. It’s branches were weaving in and out of the air, twisting like snakes and leaves as big as a bush on each stem. The roots were gnarled and twisted, morphing the earth it sat upon into a churning mass of dirt.
Grinning, Ringpaw approached the tree without concern, then bunched her hindquarters below her stomach, balancing carefully.
She powered up forward, her claws outstretched and she slammed into the trunk, latching on like a squirrel clinging for dear life.
Peering up into the tree, she shimmied her way up the bark until she was able to hook onto a large, twisted branch.
She sat on top of the wood, gazing down at the grass only a foxlength below her, surprised she had gotten up.
Purring she turned around before stretching out her tail and leaping up another, and another, and another...
Before she knew it, Ringpaw was way farther up the tree than she had intended.
Peering cautiously down, she knew if Shinefang had seen her up a tree the yellow tom would have narrowed his eye and snapped about how birds belonged in trees, not cats!
It was true, though...
Stepping her way back down, she reached another branch uneasily, but realized she had forgotten how she had managed to get up.
The ground swayed beneath her as she teetered unsteadily.
Ringpaw swung her head back and forth, looking for anyone.
“Hello? I’m a, uh, I’m a bit stuck?” She called unsteadily. Hopefully, neither of her mentors, past or present, saw her in here. She would never be able to live it down.
“Help? Anyone know how to get down this thing?” She called once more, swinging her front right paw towards a lower piece of wood aimlessly.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Last edited by pomegranate; August 20th, 2018 at 06:44 AM.
Old August 19th, 2018, 10:41 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

[ @Kolabear36 ]

It was on days like this that Deviousblaze found himself wandering the lush territory of SkyClan, paws crunching against fallen twigs without a care of how much prey he was alerting. Nothing particular had happened, it was judt a gloomy day, one of the ones that made him remind himself that he was lucky to be in SkyClan after being alone for so long. Dark clouds darkened the sky and covered the sun, making it seem like dusk despite being about sunhigh. The black tom leaped to a thick, low hanging branch and settled there, his eyes tired as he layed his head on the bark of the ash tree. The feline had been wanting more and more to go back to the freedom of being a loner, but something had kept him here. It certainly wasn't his friends. He didn't have any, save for Dappleclaw, who wasn't even really a friend. It was the fact that whatever decision he made was final. No turning back, no nothing. Maybe even the hope that he'd actually become loved in the time he stayed. Whatever the case, he was thankful to have a warm nest and consistent shelter when dark clouds threatened the horizon, and glad to be in a warm enviornment.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old August 27th, 2018, 02:25 PM
Amor Omnia Vincit

My Mood: Angelic

| @SilverNight |
Owlflame had never quite mastered the art of elegance, given her large size - she failed to 'glide' around gracefully, and it was a skill she envied in those who could perform it. She carried herself confidently, accompanied by a sense of power and strength which came as naturally to her as poise came to others. Her silvery form remained hidden in amongst a patch of tall grass, the she-cat careful to ensure she had positioned herself downwind to the pheasant located mere feet in front of her. Owlflame measured only inches smaller than the bird, and she was willing to chance taking it down herself. Pheasants were known to be mildly ditsy, and not very capable of protecting themselves; so long as one managed to keep them on the ground. They're quick, though not as witty as most birds. Owlflame was confident that she would be able to take it down. She remained low to the ground, marigold eyes piercing through the gaps between the forest green strands of grass, as she awaited the perfect moment to strike the bird down. Owlflame was more than aware that her options were limited to ensuring she killed it quickly or injured it enough escape would be futile, but the silvery she-cat questioned if she could move as fast as the task required her to. Her ears pricked, carefully analysing the surrounding noises of the forest. Her nose was tilted upwards, tasting the scents being carried to her on the wind.
Pausing suddenly, marigold gaze shifting to the area to her left, confident in what her nose had picked up - another cat, the familiar scent of Skyclan coating their own. They smelt close by, and Owlflame likely should have done more to look for them. To ensure the two of them would not interrupt the other's hunt. But the silvery feline brushed it off, certain the downwind had made an effort to make the scent seem closer than it actually was. Returning her gaze to the pheasant, she realised it was slowly inching away from her, and the large she-cat reared up on her haunches. Building up as much power as she could, Owlflame readied herself - long claws unsheathing, ready to do as much damage as she could in the initial pounce. Inhaling a deep breath, Owlflame kicked off of her back legs and into the air. The pheasant's back remained against her, a promising sign. But just before she reached the pheasant, just before she got the chance to sink her claws into the large bird's flesh, something came crashing into her side. She let out a loud grunt, exhaling a large amount of air as she came into contact with the floor. What in Starclan's name just happened? She inquired to herself, remaining still for a moment as her marigold eyes followed the pheasant's form as it disappeared in amongst the trees. Owlflame made no effort to get back up, opting to remain on the ground as she caught her breath. Silently hoping whatever crashed into her wasn't a threat, but at this point she lacked much control over the situation.
{Apologies if this is a little all over the place, I've been a feeling a little 'off' with roleplaying today! I'll hopefully find my flow again soon~}

Last edited by North; August 27th, 2018 at 02:25 PM.
Old August 27th, 2018, 03:26 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

@~Northern_Lights~

(Oh, no worries! I hadn't roleplayed properly in a year until just last night, so I’m a little rough around the edges myself. ^^; )

Dawnfrost had her eyes locked on a pheasant for some time now, confident she’d be able to catch it with ease. Her hunting skill was rather decent, especially since she practiced it so much during her apprenticeship. That felt like such a long time ago now, yet all she could remember from her training days was that she loved to hunt. Fighting was never her taste, so focusing herself on hunting patrols felt like the better approach to her warrior life. The bengal she-cat cautiously placed each step with ease, keeping her ears perked in order to stay aware of the pheasant’s surroundings. Wait...did she just detect another cat? Dawnfrost held her ground and opened her maw to taste the air. Another SkyClan hunter must be nearby, but she felt no interest to focus on that right now. Pheasants were tricky, so Dawnfrost kept her icy orbs glued on the prey. It seemed distracted on something else, so now was her chance.

She pounced, claws unsheathed and ready to lock on her bird. To her surprise, another cat already caught the bird merely seconds before she landed on it. A flash of silver blurred her vision as the two collided, a couple oofs and grunts escaping her throat. She managed an elegant roll back onto her feet, swishing her tail from side to side in order to keep balance. Dawnfrost shook her head while making a little brr noise in order to get rid of the slight dizziness. It did not take her long to restore her grace, so the sunrise-colored she-cat focused herself on the one who she crashed into. It appeared to be another she-cat; her fur was long and silver, and her eyes matched the color of honey. Dawnfrost sat before her, wrapping her tail neatly over her paws and she kept her posture relaxed, yet firm. “Well hello there.” She greeted, smirking slightly. “Pardon me, but I believe you let my bird get away.” Her eyes shined teasingly, yet challengingly at the same time. Something like this had never happened to her before, and she was positive it was by accident, but that doesn't mean she couldn’t have a little fun. It’s all good fun in an encounter anyways, and if done correctly, will make an excellent first impression. Dawnfrost waited patiently for the she-cat to refind her bearings and reply.

Last edited by Doom; August 27th, 2018 at 07:00 PM.