Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
foreigners and shades [p]
by Myling
Last post by gs29513
Today 04:41 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 04:32 PM
Makin’ Mother proud.[F]
by Fritter
Last post by Fritter
Today 04:22 PM
Learning your Boarders
Last post by chickadee
Today 04:16 PM
Rabbit Running(Private)
by gs29513
Last post by gs29513
Today 04:16 PM

Old August 10th, 2017, 05:49 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post
This time, he ducked and dropped onto his back. He pushed off with his brown forepaws, and raked his hind paws across her belly, before adding a little something of his own. While still underneath her, he twisted onto his belly and arched his spine, bumping her sharply in the stomach.
Rosefern yelped in suprise of his twist," Wow. I like your twist in that move. It's a good move, however; it can't draw blood in a battle, though if you already had drawn blood it really would be effective." She was impressed with the apprentice.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 10th, 2017, 06:38 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Rosefern yelped in suprise of his twist," Wow. I like your twist in that move. It's a good move, however; it can't draw blood in a battle, though if you already had drawn blood it really would be effective." She was impressed with the apprentice.
"That's not the point," he muttered as we wiggle sout from underneath her. "It's supposed to wind you. Maybe if I try this..." The brown apprentice dropped down onto his belly and then jumped, arching his back as he did so. "Yeah, that might work. Can I try it out?"
Old August 10th, 2017, 06:40 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
"That's not the point," he muttered as we wiggle sout from underneath her. "It's supposed to wind you. Maybe if I try this..." The brown apprentice dropped down onto his belly and then jumped, arching his back as he did so. "Yeah, that might work. Can I try it out?"
Rosefern shrugged," Go ahead." She nodded, expecting it this time.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 10th, 2017, 07:00 PM
roar

Quote:
Rosefern shrugged," Go ahead." She nodded, expecting it this time.
"Right." Mosspaw once again positioned himself in battle stance, and then rushed Rosefern. With a snarl, he aimed a sharp Front Paw Strike at her, and then ducked onto his belly and slid under her. Pushing off with his paws, he jumped and arched his spine, jabbing her sharply in the chest.
Old August 10th, 2017, 07:09 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
"Right." Mosspaw once again positioned himself in battle stance, and then rushed Rosefern. With a snarl, he aimed a sharp Front Paw Strike at her, and then ducked onto his belly and slid under her. Pushing off with his paws, he jumped and arched his spine, jabbing her sharply in the chest.
Rosefern was suprised as she was lifted and dropped a tail length away," That's a good move." She meowed impressed with Mosspaw and slightly wishing he was her apprentice.

Old August 10th, 2017, 08:41 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

"B-breaking up..?"

It was rattling around in her head, the words mocking her, degrading her. Was she not good enough? No, this had to be a joke. Leafsparks was just kidding. They would never break up, they loved each other... right? Sure they had only been together for a moon or so, but she was sure that Leaf was the one for her. The one that would never run away. Apparently she was wrong. It was silly of her to think that she would ever be together with someone and deep down, Minnow was quite aware of that, but did her best to ignore it. How could Leaf even think about leaving? What would she do without him?
Of course, when the tom said he wanted to talk, the molly had felt her heart soar, believing that he was finally asking her to be his mate. She couldn't help but let out a disappointed chuckle at the thought of how excited and giddy she acted. How could I be so stupid... Desperation was evident on her features as she took a step towards the other, although she barely seemed to move, in fact it looked like she was being pushed down by some invisible force rather than moving forward. Minnowstripe was quiet for a moment longer, before she spoke up, her voice slowly beginning to seethe, "What do you mean? Am I not good enough for you? I should have seen this coming I guess. You have been hanging out with anyone but me lately! Are you too busy looking at other females, not dedicated enough to me?" The words came quick as the molly seemed too wrapped up in her anger to even let the tom butt in. Tears welled in her eyes, causing the clear once blue orbs to become an irritated red. Casting her gaze onto the other and locking eyes almost to challenge him, the fur on her hackles rose as she continued to spew nonsense.

"You're no different than the rest, just a selfish fox-heart only set on finding someone else from the very beginning." Each sentence was a pierce to the heart, not necessarily directed at Leafsparks, but rather herself. Really, he was different from the others. Leaf was special. Leaf /was/ hers. Tears lolled down her cheeks as she slowly began to vibrate in place. Minnow had never been good with rejection, but she didn't want him to leave; it wasn't fair. Sucking in a large breath of air to prevent sobs from overtaking her, Minnowstripe forced another step towards him, her demeanor completely changing as she seemed to drop to his paws. "Please... please don't leave me..."

@Lonestar23

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old August 10th, 2017, 08:42 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"S - same... same t - to y - you..." Snowbreeze's voice trailed off and she made an attempt at a friendly smile, although it faded into her usual, pretty fearful one. The she cat was always scared. She had been scared for a while. Since she was a kit, she was scared of the dark - scared of fire - scared of water - scared of dogs, and foxes, and all the other predators that she had heard about. Scared of ShadowClan. When she was an apprentice, she was bullied... and became scared of other cats. Scared of voicing her own ideas. Scared to get attached to anyone. Scared to make friends whatsoever, attached or not. When she was a warrior, and her sister got cheated on like that, she became scared of love. These fears had stuck with her forever. She was afraid of so many things, and there were more... but those were the main ones. The ones that kept her from doing much. She wouldn't be friends with Lynxheart, she couldn't - she wished she could, but she was scared to. Fear kept her from doing things. Fear had grabbed ahold of her and wasn't letting go. "Th - that... I, I... th - that s - sounds g - good, th - thank... th - thank you," The Siamese managed to lower her head in a respectful manner and gave him another shaky smile. It was a struggle, but at least it was a struggle that she was winning - for the moment.

(no problem! it's totally fine C: )
Lynxheart nodded, "No, thank you!" He purred, glad to have some compay on his hunt, "You're saving me from a boring hunt." The tabby leaped to his paws, itching to get hunting. He was proud of himself, having made two new friends in one morning. The tom trotted over to the entrance, checking to make sure that Snowbreeze was coming. A moment later, the warrior bounded out into the forest. He galloped through the undergrowth, enjoying the sun, the breeze, all the smells of Thunderclan territory, everything. Suddenly, a familiar scent caught his attention and he stopped. Tasting the air, Lynxheart confirmed: squirrel. He pricked his ears forward and stiffened. Only his head moved, eyes searching the camouflage of greenery until he finally set eyes on his quarry. An average sized, grey squirrel sat upon a tree root with a seed in paw. The squirrel's proximity to safety up a tree worried Lynxheart, any misstep and the squirrel would be up that tree before he could say 'mousedung.' He just couldn't mess up. Dropping into a perfect crouch, Lynxheart stalked forward. Luckily, he was upwind and the squirrel never saw him coming. He pounced and bit down and that was it. When he lifted his head, the squirrel was swinging from his jaws.
Old August 10th, 2017, 09:19 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Lynxheart nodded, "No, thank you!" He purred, glad to have some compay on his hunt, "You're saving me from a boring hunt." The tabby leaped to his paws, itching to get hunting. He was proud of himself, having made two new friends in one morning. The tom trotted over to the entrance, checking to make sure that Snowbreeze was coming. A moment later, the warrior bounded out into the forest. He galloped through the undergrowth, enjoying the sun, the breeze, all the smells of Thunderclan territory, everything. Suddenly, a familiar scent caught his attention and he stopped. Tasting the air, Lynxheart confirmed: squirrel. He pricked his ears forward and stiffened. Only his head moved, eyes searching the camouflage of greenery until he finally set eyes on his quarry. An average sized, grey squirrel sat upon a tree root with a seed in paw. The squirrel's proximity to safety up a tree worried Lynxheart, any misstep and the squirrel would be up that tree before he could say 'mousedung.' He just couldn't mess up. Dropping into a perfect crouch, Lynxheart stalked forward. Luckily, he was upwind and the squirrel never saw him coming. He pounced and bit down and that was it. When he lifted his head, the squirrel was swinging from his jaws.
The Siamese wasn't quite as enthusiastic as Lynxheart about being out, and every pawstep seemed to trigger another heartbeat. Another leap of her heart, another few steps. Another catch of her breath, another few steps. Though Snowbreeze was doing better then she had expected. Much better! And the warrior was somewhat proud of herself, despite not quite knowing what to do in this situation. She guessed the only thing to do was enjoy it! Enjoy her company. Without getting close. Without making friends. Without falling in love, though that would come way down the line - if at all. "G - g... good c - catch!" The she cat managed to compliment, and then felt her ears go back as soon as she did. Whoops. What if she had spoken a moment earlier? It would have caused Lynxheart to miss! And then he would be angry at her, and...

"Look at the little Snowpaw. Scared of the dark, are you, Sweet Snow? Scared of fire, scared of... dogs?"

The voices of her bullies. All taunting her, even though Sagefrost (Sagepaw at the time) had assured her that there was nothing to be scared of.

"What's your warrior name going to be, Snowbird? So you can fly away like the coward you are?"

Snowbird. It would have fit her. Or Snowflight, or Snowcoward, or Snowrunaway. Although she knew Ashstar never would have named her something so cruel. No, Snowbreeze fit her, it did - she just needed some more confidence. The Siamese's paws were shaking and she could barely keep herself from re-entering into her mind and staying there, shut away from the world, and safe. Safe in the cruel taunting of her bullies, which was where she had grown up. Safe in her fear, without there being any real danger. Safe in damaging herself further.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duststorm View Post

"B-breaking up..?"

It was rattling around in her head, the words mocking her, degrading her. Was she not good enough? No, this had to be a joke. Leafsparks was just kidding. They would never break up, they loved each other... right? Sure they had only been together for a moon or so, but she was sure that Leaf was the one for her. The one that would never run away. Apparently she was wrong. It was silly of her to think that she would ever be together with someone and deep down, Minnow was quite aware of that, but did her best to ignore it. How could Leaf even think about leaving? What would she do without him?
Of course, when the tom said he wanted to talk, the molly had felt her heart soar, believing that he was finally asking her to be his mate. She couldn't help but let out a disappointed chuckle at the thought of how excited and giddy she acted. How could I be so stupid... Desperation was evident on her features as she took a step towards the other, although she barely seemed to move, in fact it looked like she was being pushed down by some invisible force rather than moving forward. Minnowstripe was quiet for a moment longer, before she spoke up, her voice slowly beginning to seethe, "What do you mean? Am I not good enough for you? I should have seen this coming I guess. You have been hanging out with anyone but me lately! Are you too busy looking at other females, not dedicated enough to me?" The words came quick as the molly seemed too wrapped up in her anger to even let the tom butt in. Tears welled in her eyes, causing the clear once blue orbs to become an irritated red. Casting her gaze onto the other and locking eyes almost to challenge him, the fur on her hackles rose as she continued to spew nonsense.

"You're no different than the rest, just a selfish fox-heart only set on finding someone else from the very beginning." Each sentence was a pierce to the heart, not necessarily directed at Leafsparks, but rather herself. Really, he was different from the others. Leaf was special. Leaf /was/ hers. Tears lolled down her cheeks as she slowly began to vibrate in place. Minnow had never been good with rejection, but she didn't want him to leave; it wasn't fair. Sucking in a large breath of air to prevent sobs from overtaking her, Minnowstripe forced another step towards him, her demeanor completely changing as she seemed to drop to his paws. "Please... please don't leave me..."

@Lonestar23
Leafsparks was uncomfortable. No, he was extremely uncomfortable. His eyes darted around and he swallowed slightly, as though he thought there was an escape out of this around the corner. "N - no, that's not-" But his voice was cut off by her ranting. He should have listened. She was insane, others had told him. He was crazy to think she was misunderstood. But it was part of his nature. He knew now. He knew that he had made a mistake. What he wasn't counting on? Minnowstripe acting like this afterwards. "Minnowstripe, please - just listen to me. I... it just can't work this way." What was he supposed to say? What could he say? She was so angry, he couldn't say anything. Leafsparks lowered his head, looking at the ground, swallowing semi-hard as he struggled to find the words to say to her. She was obviously broken-hearted. It wasn't Leafsparks fault that she had gotten so attached, he'd been trying to find a way to just... de-attach her before it came to this, but he couldn't find one. And this wasn't going so well. He just hoped she wouldn't lash out at him.

"That's a little strong, don't you think?" He watched her, hoping that she wasn't going to continue on. Minnowstripe would be fine. Someone else with a good heart would be able to deal with her, but not... not him. She was too much for him. She had a crazy spirit and it was breaking down Leafsparks bit by bit. This was the best for both of them. He wasn't selfish! He was... smart. "I'm sorry." It was all he could say, and he was sorry. He was very sorry that he had to leave her like this, but like he had said - it just couldn't work this way. He wished he could think of something, anything encouraging to say to her - there had to be something! He thought for a moment before speaking again. "You deserve better. It'll be okay, okay?" Leafsparks was praying to StarClan that she would believe him. It had to be okay, because he couldn't handle her in this state. It was difficult enough when she was being obsessive, but hearing her beg like that, and rant at him - no. He couldn't do it.

Leafsparks couldn't stay with this she cat for the rest of his life and he hoped that she could understand. He needed to find someone else, although he was still young and there was time, simply because he needed to move on as quickly as possible. Find a way to get "off the market," so to speak, and then Minnowstripe could rant all she wanted. Act however she liked. She couldn't get to him... he would be taken. And she would have to find someone else. Someone that could handle her, wherever a tom crazy enough to handle her might be living. There couldn't be one in ThunderClan. He was absolutely certain she had taken all the fight out of ThunderClan toms. They wouldn't be able to deal with her, unless she could seduce one enough. It was just too bad she was so posessive. If she wasn't, Leafsparks would have stayed with her, but... no. She was just too much for him at this moment in time, at this moment in his life.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old August 10th, 2017, 09:55 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The Siamese wasn't quite as enthusiastic as Lynxheart about being out, and every pawstep seemed to trigger another heartbeat. Another leap of her heart, another few steps. Another catch of her breath, another few steps. Though Snowbreeze was doing better then she had expected. Much better! And the warrior was somewhat proud of herself, despite not quite knowing what to do in this situation. She guessed the only thing to do was enjoy it! Enjoy her company. Without getting close. Without making friends. Without falling in love, though that would come way down the line - if at all. "G - g... good c - catch!" The she cat managed to compliment, and then felt her ears go back as soon as she did. Whoops. What if she had spoken a moment earlier? It would have caused Lynxheart to miss! And then he would be angry at her, and...

"Look at the little Snowpaw. Scared of the dark, are you, Sweet Snow? Scared of fire, scared of... dogs?"

The voices of her bullies. All taunting her, even though Sagefrost (Sagepaw at the time) had assured her that there was nothing to be scared of.

"What's your warrior name going to be, Snowbird? So you can fly away like the coward you are?"

Snowbird. It would have fit her. Or Snowflight, or Snowcoward, or Snowrunaway. Although she knew Ashstar never would have named her something so cruel. No, Snowbreeze fit her, it did - she just needed some more confidence. The Siamese's paws were shaking and she could barely keep herself from re-entering into her mind and staying there, shut away from the world, and safe. Safe in the cruel taunting of her bullies, which was where she had grown up. Safe in her fear, without there being any real danger. Safe in damaging herself further.

Lynxheart padded back to Snowbreeze with his catch. Dropping the squirrel, he purred at her compliment. "Thank you!" He exclaimed, the thought of how she could've scared the squirrel not even entering his mind. She hadn't been too early, so what did it matter that she could have been. He surveyed the area for a good place to bury his prey and settled on a small area of dirt between two oak roots. Lynxheart buried his catch and scored his claws over the bark of the tree to remind himself where his prey was buried later. When he turned back to look at Snowbreeze, he noted with concern that the she-cat seemed to be shaking. "What's wrong?" He asked, worriedly, coming to stand beside her. He wondered if he should put his shoulder against her to help keep her on her paws since she seemed as if she might fall over, but settled for simply standing close enough to catch her if she started to tip.

He had no idea what was going on in this warrior's head, but she was his clanmate which meant that he had to protect her with his life. Now, obviously she could handle herself, being a warrior of Thunderclan, and clearly there was no danger nearby. But Lynxheart was a very loyal tom and held each clanmate in his heart, whether he knew them personally or not. Whatever this she-cat was going through, he would be there for her if she wanted his help. If she didn't, that was okay too. They didn't know each other very well and he didn't want to pry, he just wanted to be available to help in any way possible

Last edited by dionysus; August 10th, 2017 at 09:58 PM.
Old August 11th, 2017, 05:45 AM
roar

Quote:
Rosefern was suprised as she was lifted and dropped a tail length away," That's a good move." She meowed impressed with Mosspaw and slightly wishing he was her apprentice.
"Thanks. It's taking me absolutely AGES to perfect it," he mewed, licking a paw and drawing it over his ears. "I think this is it though."