Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hades.
Today 06:13 PM
quillpaw's training [p]
Last post by furrensic
Today 06:03 PM
just when i thought i...
by hades.
Last post by Bean
Today 05:53 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 05:43 PM

Old May 2nd, 2020, 04:39 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine Cat's Den

((redcough is not recognized as an ailment on wco, nor are major sickness outbreaks being approved at this time.))

Fawnsqueak blinked in alarm, rearing back to stare at the blood on the den until his eyes raised to settle on Echobreeze. "Um.. did you just cough that up?" he finally managed to say, voice strained and teetering on shaky. That.. was bad. This was a bad situation. As far as he knew, there was no herb that would heal an injury of that extent. "Okay, so... some bad news," he meowed as he guided her to a nest, gingerly maneuvering her to lie in it. "I'm-- I'm pretty sure that's.. an internal injury." Coughing up blood was not normal--far from it--and meant she had a wound inside her somewhere, from his experience. "Aaaand we can't exactly shove cobwebs down your throat, so do you maybe want some poppy seeds or something to, y'know, help with the pain?"

This was what Coyotesnarl was talking about, he realized with a sinking feeling. He gulped and scuffed at the ground. Oh stars. There was no way she could be cured, and an internal injury was a slow and agonizing death. He'd... he'd have to...

"Coyotesnarl?" he spoke up in a tremble, a little whine. He fell to a soft whisper as he said, "She has internal injuries." That was a death sentence, and.. he just wanted direction, or comfort, or a miracle treatment that wasn't palliative to assist her journey to what he imagined to be StarClan, but he knew it wouldn't happen.

@wren @Echobreeze18

everything about us is going to be wonderful

Last edited by Fawn; May 2nd, 2020 at 04:40 PM.
Old May 2nd, 2020, 04:53 PM
this night is sparkling

Echobreeze groaned. "If I die, tell Lionstar to name Harvin Breezepaw." @Dipper @Quailsong
being this young is art

Old May 2nd, 2020, 05:00 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Coyotesnarl tore his gaze from the riverclan medicine cat when he heard a strained voice. Gross. The she cat had puked blood all over the den... his tail tip twitches slightly. Slightly amused Fawnsqueak had called for him as opposed to Otterstone made him smile- that was something to think about later. The tabby crossed the den stepping around the pool of bloody vomit to stoop down next to her. “Did she eat anything?” his voice was strained scanning her body for other injuries to which he found none.

He’d never dealt with blood puke.. and honestly he wasn’t excited either. “Fawnsqueak just breath will ya?” his tail comfortingly fell against the toms shoulder as he continued his assessment of her condition. He needed her cooperation in order to work it out... either something was really wrong with her insides or perhaps something more mild. What that could be? He didn’t know. But he hoped.

“Get some moss, soak it in water. Do you know what juniper berries look like? Never mind I’ll grab them. You get the poppyseeds ok? And just relax it’s gonna be fine.” the tom came in close to the she cat using a paw to tilt her head back forcefully. No blood out of the nose yet... marking that off his list he chewed the inside of his cheek. “Alright what hurts? What happened. Did you fall from a high place? Hit your head perhaps?” the tom said whole crossed the den and basically tossing herb bundles aside. Juniper.. juniper berries. They helped with stomach aches... why was he looking for juniper? Coyotesnarl took a moment to pause and breath. He wasn’t even sure what to do in the situation.

Whatever. Try it anyways. Snagging the juniper he crossed the den and went to work opening up the small bundle. “You are gonna work with me alright? Take deep breaths.. in through the nose out through the mouth. If you are gonna puke again tell me alright? Just a small warning” the tom turned to look for Fawnsqueak “how’s the moss and poppy seeds coming?”

@Dipper @Quailsong @Echobreeze18

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; May 2nd, 2020 at 05:00 PM.
Old May 2nd, 2020, 05:14 PM
this night is sparkling

Echobreeze coughed. "I'm a queen. Two thunderclan warriors attacked me. I have internal injuries." @wren
being this young is art

Old May 2nd, 2020, 05:18 PM
the stars are aligned

"Not that I know of, but her and.. and that other dude came in with Lionstorm and I don't know where they were or if they were eating anything." One of them smelled like ShadowClan--Blazeclaw, he assumed? Fawnsqueak was fairly certain that's what she'd called him. Considering these two seemed to have the collective brains of a walnut, he wouldn't write out eating something poisonous but... also didn't know the treatment for that, so he supposed it didn't matter.

Taking Coyotesnarl's voice to heart, he sucked in a strained breath and let it out, probably a little too fast, because a whoosh of lightheadedness swept over him. Okay, he could do this. Breathe, like normal. But that was easier said than done as he was hyper-aware of attempting to draw in slow, steady gulps of air. Soon, the lightheadedness faded and then was forgotten entirely when he was given a task to do: moss, soaked moss. Doable.

Focused and given a distraction from the anxiety, he snatched a patch of moss from where he saw Coyotesnarl grab one before and soaked it as he had until it was sufficiently bogged down with water. He didn't think about what this would do to aid in the treatment but was curious to find out, setting that piece aside for when Coyotesnarl would need it. Next up, poppy seeds, and he plucked them from among the storage with relative ease. It was burned into his memory after that post-raid incident with the clearing littered with pained cats.

While working, he kept an ear on the interaction with the patient, genuinely unsure how something like this could just.. happen. The timing was odd, completely out of nowhere. Fawnsqueak's first instinct as a warrior was to pile on the questions when she said she'd been attacked by two ThunderClan warriors, his eyes going wide. Rushing back over with the moss and seeds, he laid them before Coyotesnarl and Echobreeze, backing off to observe as he tried to stay calm.

@Quailsong @Echobreeze18 @wren

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old May 2nd, 2020, 06:22 PM

My Mood: Worried

"Echobreeze" Blazeclaw screamed and said "I'm gonna kill those thunder clan warriors" he stormed out of the den.
Old May 2nd, 2020, 06:51 PM
Create your own sunshine

Otterstone had moved to collect a set of herbs, flowers, anything that might help. Standing beside her apprentice and colleague, she frowned as Echobreeze dropped dead seemingly out of nowhere.

Now that was a problem.

“I.... don’t know what to do in this situation.” A dead cat now sat on her den floor. Even with all of the battles she hadn’t had that happen yet.
@wren @Dipper @Echobreeze18
(Sorry I haven’t been on, I worked all day)
Old May 2nd, 2020, 06:52 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

The tom was feeling the edge of panic set in. Maybe not panic exactly but something close to it. Coyotesnarl was growing irritated with her silence... she wasn’t helping. Neither was this idiot. He glared at the tom cat as he pawed a small juniper berry and used a paw to adjust her head how he pleased. “Thank you” he mumbled under his breath as Fawnsqueak dropped the moss and poppy seeds at his side.

”alright... um um um..” his brain was stalling and he couldn’t quite collect his thoughts. What was he gonna do? Her throat was bleeding or maybe her internal organs.. what was he supposed to do. That’s when the she cat gave a violent jerk and fell still on the moss nest. Coyotesnarl stared at the body for a minute....

What.

The tabby stared down at the she cat for a few moments than sat back up letting out a breath. The horror of the situation didn’t actually settle in his head for a moment. She had just passed away.. much like Dawnsong but shorter. He turned to look over his shoulder at Fawnsqueak for a moment.

“You.. you can just set these back where you found them” he said with a nod towards Fawnsqueak. “Otterstone lets take the body out. I don’t know how to get rid of bodies here but we need it out” he said with a nod before his tail curled gently.

@Dipper

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; May 2nd, 2020 at 06:54 PM.
Old May 2nd, 2020, 06:56 PM
this night is sparkling

(guys, echobreeze is dead until i can acquire 43,500 Koins i didn't realize she would be dead forever) @CheetahPelt @wren @Dipper @Quailsong
being this young is art

Old May 2nd, 2020, 06:58 PM

My Mood: Bored

{Oh no! Does this mean that that Darvin needs a new foster mother?}
@Echobreeze18