Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
hot and cold [p]
Last post by furrensic
Today 10:27 PM
Haggard Ruins
by dino.
Last post by dino.
Today 10:19 PM
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by chickadee
Today 10:15 PM
Tips for Writing a Non-Cis...
Last post by dino.
Today 10:03 PM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 09:59 PM

Old April 21st, 2019, 12:52 AM
FORMERLY: dizzy

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
Willow'Mask had her eyes squinted as the rain poured down heavily she heard Oak'Flame voice, she quickly ran to the border and took shelter at the tree that sat on the borderline which her half brother was also taking shelter under."Oak!...Uhm well...Okay..?". She said in a bit of a suspicious tone her face twisted uneasily.
Oak shifted slightly, feeling himself become a bit relaxed. "I told Clouddash about you." He told, ear flicking as the rain died down just a bit. He continued quickly, "He won't tell though," Adding on, paranoia was seen clouding his eyes, ears folding back. "At least that's what he said.." He mumbled, shaking his head. "But anyway.., what about you and forestshade eh?" he said, humor in his voice.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old April 21st, 2019, 01:01 AM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

Oak shifted slightly, feeling himself become a bit relaxed. "I told Clouddash about you." He told, ear flicking as the rain died down just a bit. He continued quickly, "He won't tell though," Adding on, paranoia was seen clouding his eyes, ears folding back. "At least that's what he said.." He mumbled, shaking his head. "But anyway.., what about you and forestshade eh?" he said, humor in his voice.
Willow'Mask spoke sternly."I already told you he's just a friend!".She then realised what he said before and clear concern showed on her features."My mother went on a rampage when I told her... other than that I don't want to tell my clanmates just in case...something happens...". She said as her face sadden a bit."If it wasn't for Crooked'Tail's stupidity we wouldn't be in this situation!".She muttered half to herself.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; April 21st, 2019 at 01:01 AM.
Old April 21st, 2019, 01:11 AM

Quote:
Willow'Mask spoke sternly."I already told you he's just a friend!".She then realised what he said before and clear concern showed on her features."My mother went on a rampage when I told her... other than that I don't want to tell my clanmates just in case...something happens...". She said as her face sadden a bit."If it wasn't for Crooked'Tail's stupidity we wouldn't be in this situation!".She muttered half to herself.
Oakflame gave a shaky nod, wrapping his tail around his paws. "Clouddash is my friend..I'm sure it'll be fine." he spoke softly, the brown feline frowning. But it soon got covered with a grin, "Crookedtail is a no good warrior, just like crowfood!" he hissed with irritation. His fur bristled, feeling his emotions scatter, but he blamed this on the weather. "I..if that dungheart hadn't, hadn't.." He trailed off, flicking his tail.

Old April 21st, 2019, 01:31 AM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:

Oakflame gave a shaky nod, wrapping his tail around his paws. "Clouddash is my friend..I'm sure it'll be fine." he spoke softly, the brown feline frowning. But it soon got covered with a grin, "Crookedtail is a no good warrior, just like crowfood!" he hissed with irritation. His fur bristled, feeling his emotions scatter, but he blamed this on the weather. "I..if that dungheart hadn't, hadn't.." He trailed off, flicking his tail.
Willow'Mask looked at Oak'Flame before speaking softly."I mean...If he hadn't I wouldn't be here but im not fond of that idiot and my mother disobeying the warrior code...". She growled a little at the end in irritation.

RP Tracker
Old April 21st, 2019, 05:57 AM

Quote:
Willow'Mask looked at Oak'Flame before speaking softly."I mean...If he hadn't I wouldn't be here but im not fond of that idiot and my mother disobeying the warrior code...". She growled a little at the end in irritation.
Oakflame felt his paws prickle, shrugging slightly. He shook his head in denial, "Crookedtail is..."

Old April 21st, 2019, 07:06 AM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:

Oakflame felt his paws prickle, shrugging slightly. He shook his head in denial, "Crookedtail is..."

Willow'Mask spoke sourly."Has he ever ignored you before? He does that to me every time I try to talk to him at gatherings, to him im apparently a stranger despite knowing full well who I am, annoying and rude really...And the way he talks is just- UGH! He acts like he's so important! Arrogant and Selfish!".As she bad-mouthed Crooked'Tail a flame lit in her eyes, it had seemed that once she had started there was no going back."Don't even get me started out how he does that moronic eyeroll!".She hissed in irritation.

RP Tracker

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; April 21st, 2019 at 07:07 AM.
Old April 21st, 2019, 07:54 AM

Quote:
Willow'Mask spoke sourly."Has he ever ignored you before? He does that to me every time I try to talk to him at gatherings, to him im apparently a stranger despite knowing full well who I am, annoying and rude really...And the way he talks is just- UGH! He acts like he's so important! Arrogant and Selfish!".As she bad-mouthed Crooked'Tail a flame lit in her eyes, it had seemed that once she had started there was no going back."Don't even get me started out how he does that moronic eyeroll!".She hissed in irritation.

Oakflame gave an irritated snort, brows furrowed as his tail lashed. He felt his paws prickle slightly with anger, continuing his half sisters rant for her. "He thinks everyone should respect him, hah! Even a kit wouldn't respect that minnowbrain." He spat, though his ears swiveled hearing quiet pawsteps through the still heavy rain. He craned his neck to look back, immediately letting out a hiss as he saw the familiar tom.

Old April 21st, 2019, 08:10 AM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:

Oakflame gave an irritated snort, brows furrowed as his tail lashed. He felt his paws prickle slightly with anger, continuing his half sisters rant for her. "He thinks everyone should respect him, hah! Even a kit wouldn't respect that minnowbrain." He spat, though his ears swiveled hearing quiet pawsteps through the still heavy rain. He craned his neck to look back, immediately letting out a hiss as he saw the familiar tom.
Willow'Mask eyes widened immediately as a certain tom stared at them."oh great starclan...".She muttered under her breathe as Crooked'Tail padded over, although it was hard to make out what he was saying due to the heavy rainfall.

RP Tracker
Old April 21st, 2019, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Willow'Mask eyes widened immediately as a certain tom stared at them."oh great starclan...".She muttered under her breathe as Crooked'Tail padded over, although it was hard to make out what he was saying due to the heavy rainfall.
The tom looked almost like a clone of Oak if it hadn't been for his bright green eyes instead of amber. Oaks eyes narrowed, holding his breath as Crookedtail came over. The older, fatter bulkier tom looked down at the two. "Crooked.." Oakfkane hissed, glaring coldly.

Crookedtail didn't greet back, instead he looked at Willowmask. "What are you doing with a shadowclaner?"

Old April 21st, 2019, 08:28 AM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:

The tom looked almost like a clone of Oak if it hadn't been for his bright green eyes instead of amber. Oaks eyes narrowed, holding his breath as Crookedtail came over. The older, fatter bulkier tom looked down at the two. "Crooked.." Oakfkane hissed, glaring coldly.

Crookedtail didn't greet back, instead he looked at Willowmask. "What are you doing with a shadowclaner?"
Willow'Mask stared back at Crooked'Tail before speaking in a low growl."Oh, so now I have been upgraded from nothing to a ShadowClanner, Well as I recall this 'ShadowClanner' is, in fact, your daughter", Her hazel eyes narrowed before she glanced at Oak'Flame.'I really need to calm down...'. Thinking this she took a deep breath.

RP Tracker