Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Morrigan
Today 03:01 PM
Learning your Boarders
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 03:00 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Littlesun0112
Today 02:59 PM

Old February 14th, 2020, 08:15 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

Stoatdance walked from the warrior's den, immediately sensing the strange mood within the camp. It didn't take long for her to notice Shiverpetal's body, her eye widening as she stalked over to the crowd. "What happened?" she whispered, her tail flicking in concern.

--

Blackwasp approached the growing crowd, not a care in the world showing on her face. She sat down and curled her tail over her paws, ears perked to listen for the meeting's continuation. The tension within the camp seemed to not bother her at all. Death was a simple thing that happened to everyone, after all.

--

Palepaw was confused. Very confused. What was happening? Why did everyone seem so sad? He frowned and joined the crowd, looking around before his gaze settled on Shiverpetal's body. An audible gasp breathed past his lips. Was he sleeping? He had just seen the medicine cat not long ago. Yeah! He was taking a nap! A very long, long nap.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old February 14th, 2020, 09:14 AM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Baynight settled beside his gathering clan, his head bowed. Though he didn’t know the medicine cat very well, he could sense the grief and loss sparking off his clanmates pelts like lightning. He wondered slightly how he had died but knew Lionstar would get to it in his own time. For now, Baynight just sat and looked at the ground.

Galedust gazed blankly down at the cold dirt, his ears pressed against his head against his clanmates grief. His heart felt heavy, and he couldn't bring himself to look at the dead medicine cat.
Old February 14th, 2020, 09:16 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Oh, no.

Goosepaw crept forward on trembling paws, peering over heads and shoulders to get a better look. There was a lump in his throat, though not from grief. From guilt. He'd only met Shiverpetal once, and he'd labeled the tom as strange and incompetent without further getting to know him. Goosepaw curled in his claws, shaking slightly. His eyes closed, and then he sighed, turning away from the body. He had nothing to say to Shiverpetal, except for one whispered "I'm sorry" as he departed from the crowd.
Old February 14th, 2020, 09:49 AM
nothing but a comedy

My Mood: Devilish

@Blissie Bliss

Fennelheart padded into the clearing, head down, with Fogkit trailing along behind her. The Skyclan queen had already guessed at what had happened, due to the soft murmurs and wretched sobs, but she had no idea who it could be until she stepped forward, craning her neck to catch a glimpse. Her breath hitched in her throat.

Shiverpetal? No. Oh, no.

She threw herself forward with a wail, a mixture of anger and despair. She stared at the body and screeched;

"You CANT be dead! Come back! I need help, I don't know HOW to be a good mother! What if Fogkit gets sick? What if he dies because you're not here anymore? COW COULD YOU LEAVE?"

She turned her muzzle to Starclan, her anger and motherly worry now directed at them.

"And YOU! You idiots TOOK HIM! Give him BACK!"

Her body was wracked with sobs, tears spilling down her cheeks and dripping onto the body. She pressed her muzzle to his matted fur, and whispered;

"Please keep my baby safe. Don't let him get sick."

Fennelheart then padded away with what dignity she had left.

"If an angelic being fell from the sky, and tried to live in this world of ours, I think even they would commit many wrongs."

-Sui Ishida

Last edited by Vessel; February 14th, 2020 at 09:50 AM.
Old February 14th, 2020, 09:58 AM
♥~Baby Aspa~♥

My Mood: Inspired

Harepaw looked at Shiverpetal's body, shocked. Shiverpetal didn't have an apprentice, and they were the only medicine cat in the clan.
Who was going to heal Riverclan now??
~~*~~
Honeypaw padded from the apprentice's den, glancing at the place where Lionstar had just been. Was Shiverpetal dead? Honeypaw had secretly wanted to be the next medicine cat, but they had known that Shiverpetal didn't like apprentices or kits. But now there was no hope of becoming a medicine cat apprentice. Who was going to take the medicine cat's place now??
Old February 14th, 2020, 10:00 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"Can you shut up?"

Lionstar's impatience with Fennelheart had twisted over into a boiling point. "I can count on my paw how many times you've interacted with cats in this Clan, and Shiverpetal was not one of them!!! Of course you're not a good mother, you're not even a good warrior or a good Clan-mate and you need to stop making this about yourself, you selfish piece of fox-dung. Shiverpetal is dead and it's all about youuu and yourrrr problems and Star Cats forbid you have any consideration for anyone else!!!"

[ @Vessel ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old February 14th, 2020, 10:31 AM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

the apprentice jump, wincing at the sudden wailing of a cat. he lift his head, quickly turning to see what was happening. wormpaw's gaze harden into a glare, as he stared at the incompetent queen he recognized as fennelheart. wormpaw didn't know shiverpetal at all and in all truth didn't feel much grief-- more sadness that a general clan cat had passed away. hell, even wormpaw would admit there was some worry of being without a medicine cat-- however, he swallow down his mixed feelings and rose to his paws. wormpaw weave through the crowd, walking towards the tom. he kneel down, closing his eyes as he pressed his nose gently into shiverpetal's cold side. ''thank you for existing, " he hum, pulling away after a minute or so to let others grieve. he stalked back to his shadowed corner.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old February 14th, 2020, 10:36 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Mire.. had no real idea of what was going on or how to take any of this. He'd been hanging out in the clearing anyways, but now? The white furred tom slipped off towards the edge of the camp to give others their space. A cat had died, that much was very clear, and as expected, it brought about a lot. Shuffling his paws, the cat dropped his head and closed his eyes out of respect. It was also an excuse to seem less visible. To keep out of the way. He would've slipped off somewhere, but he didn't know where. He couldn't exactly leave the camp. Flattening his ears slightly to try and help block out some of the noise, he'd looked around briefly with a careful, sympathetic look. It hadn't lasted, though, he'd been fairly quick to drop his head and close his eyes again. It was there that he would probably remain for awhile, anyways.

This didn't make him doubt his decision, though. He had said he would, and he'd follow through with it. It did, however, seem that things were pretty tense here at the moment. And he had a lot to go off of to reach that conclusion, too.
Old February 14th, 2020, 10:59 AM
♥~Baby Aspa~♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon Lily View Post

Eagleflower approached the clearing in an unusually peppy mood. He could not fathom why. Waking up happier was lucky, for someone like him. He approached the large rock, and all rainbow-filled visions were decimated into flames.
Shi-shiverpetal? What happened? W-what? His paws felt like lead, and his collapsed into a sitting position, shaking slightly.

Hickoryblaze's eyebrows cocked in worry, stating at the dead body. His worries raced through his viens, screaming through his head.
Honeypaw quietly padded towards their mentor. "Eagleflower...Who will be the next medicine cat? Shiverpetal didn't even have an apprentice..." they knew it was a bad time to ask this, even since the whole clan was shaken, but they had to know!
Old February 14th, 2020, 11:19 AM
~Fae of the forest~

The sight of the body brought Stormlily's smile off her face and left an uncomfortable feeling in her gut, even though she hadn't known the medicine cat personally. With guilt, she realised she was more worried over the fate of the clan than the cat herself. That... Oh, this was just overwhelming.

---

Silverpaw froze in shock, but couldn't help the thought slipping through saying it was kind of ironic. She'd never been one to take interest in medicine, she actually disliked any situation where she had to be close to herbs and ointments, but they were supposed to help you. Of course, Silverpaw knew that all cats joined Starclan at some point, but they were the ones supposed to take make sure the clan was healthy, and still couldn't fix themselves? The thought was immedietely pushed away, with force. ...She had no idea how this had even happened, who was she to talk?

Please click my eggs!