Last post by Rose
Today 10:43 PM

Old April 20th, 2018, 10:53 PM
Idk

My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: Trapped (Private!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
He smiles softly “ Sasuke is celestial wolf blood with a mix of lion which is why he’s big. His demonic and angelic powers came from killer, I was adopted my blood is a Phoenix and kitsune of course of the fire family, and winters is king dragon blood from the frost kingdoms... he’s not adopted actually the half brother of Sasuke. “ he says softly “ anyway would you like to hear what we do? I pretty sure you’re interested in our order yes.. since you are going to be our queen night as well fill you in on what we -“
Sasuke snaps his jaws “ Such a coward why don’t you bow!” He snaps at the dog making Naruto sigh “ um night.. have the dog become a human”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

Avery nodded glancing over at Sizzle, Sasuke and Night. "What do-" She was cut of by Sasuke. She also signed as Naruto told Night to have her dog turn into a human. "He's already have human what more could there be. " Avery wondered shaft to herself. " Sasuke will you please just leave Night's dog alone? " She asked hoping he would and no one would think she chooses a side of something like that. Why did being around people have to be so hard?
Night kicked dirt "His name is not Dog it's Sizzle and he's beautiful!" she said "He's already human with dog ears and a tail!" she growled at Sasuke meanly.
Old April 20th, 2018, 10:59 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Angry Re: Trapped (Private!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Queen View Post

Night kicked dirt "His name is not Dog it's Sizzle and he's beautiful!" she said "He's already human with dog ears and a tail!" she growled at Sasuke meanly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

Avery nodded glancing over at Sizzle, Sasuke and Night. "What do-" She was cut of by Sasuke. She also signed as Naruto told Night to have her dog turn into a human. "He's already have human what more could there be. " Avery wondered shaft to herself. " Sasuke will you please just leave Night's dog alone? " She asked hoping he would and no one would think she chooses a side of something like that. Why did being around people have to be so hard?
Sasuke ears picked up hearing Avery “ ... as you wish “ he says as his eyes glowed and he suddenly changes back into a human fixing his shirt a bit “ .. forgive me.” He Says calmly still glaring at the dog, Naruto laughs softly “ well.. without the ears and tail.. it’s how to say.. a sign of a challenge in wolf eyes. Anyway what were you about to ask?”
Old April 20th, 2018, 11:01 PM
Idk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
Sasuke ears picked up hearing Avery “ ... as you wish “ he says as his eyes glowed and he suddenly changes back into a human fixing his shirt a bit “ .. forgive me.” He Says calmly still glaring at the dog, Naruto laughs softly “ well.. without the ears and tail.. it’s how to say.. a sign of a challenge in wolf eyes. Anyway what were you about to ask?”
Night had a bright smile again "Night one and reality zero! Haahah!" she laughed standing up on her tippy toes to Pat Sizzles head.
Old April 21st, 2018, 11:47 AM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

circuit really was sure now that he was with a group of idiots. they still didn't stop calling avery queen, and by now circuit just was standing there without saying anything. he crossed his arms, tapping his foot impatiently. he would just let this all pass over and then hopefully, hopefully, they could start moving. circuit's dark red eyes glazed over sizzle, tilting his head. what? when? ugh, oh peanut butter and jelly. i thought we got rid of him. he turn his back around, climbing the tree until he was on the tree branch. his hood/cape/whateveritis drape over it as he kick his legs. circuit watched them with a bored expression. he rested his body against the tree trunk, now he was looking around the 'territory. ' "hmm, it shouldn't be that har-" circuit was cut off when he became unbalanced and started to fall out of the tree. almost instantly, wings sprout from his back, making his landing better. "TREES ARE EVIL!" im never climbing a tree again.

@Broken Madness @Fuzzyfeline @Dark Queen

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old April 21st, 2018, 11:51 AM
Idk

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fallen Queen View Post
circuit really was sure now that he was with a group of idiots. they still didn't stop calling avery queen, and by now circuit just was standing there without saying anything. he crossed his arms, tapping his foot impatiently. he would just let this all pass over and then hopefully, hopefully, they could start moving. circuit's dark red eyes glazed over sizzle, tilting his head. what? when? ugh, oh peanut butter and jelly. i thought we got rid of him. he turn his back around, climbing the tree until he was on the tree branch. his hood/cape/whateveritis drape over it as he kick his legs. circuit watched them with a bored expression. he rested his body against the tree trunk, now he was looking around the 'territory. ' "hmm, it shouldn't be that har-" circuit was cut off when he became unbalanced and started to fall out of the tree. almost instantly, wings sprout from his back, making his landing better. "TREES ARE EVIL!" im never climbing a tree again.

@Broken Madness @Fuzzyfeline @Dark Queen
"CIRCUIT YOU HAVE WINGS!! CoooOL" Night gasped and jumped on Sizzles back "And now I have someone to carry me" she laughed and ate more candy. Night jumped off and poked Circuits wings "I want wings!" she pouted
Old April 21st, 2018, 11:55 AM

Quote:

"CIRCUIT YOU HAVE WINGS!! CoooOL" Night gasped and jumped on Sizzles back "And now I have someone to carry me" she laughed and ate more candy. Night jumped off and poked Circuits wings "I want wings!" she pouted
circuit fold his wings, focusing on making them disappear. his back was sore from the weight already. they were dark red just like his eyes, "erm... night. no you don't. also of course i have wings. i have a dragon form which means while in this form i can transform any part of my body to a part of my dragon form. i just don't do it often because it hurts. a lot. " he explained, he spread his wings out for night. he guess curiosity wasn't bad unless night decided to mess with his love life too. then circuit was sure it was bad.

pronouns.cc
Old April 21st, 2018, 12:00 PM
Idk

Quote:
circuit fold his wings, focusing on making them disappear. his back was sore from the weight already. they were dark red just like his eyes, "erm... night. no you don't. also of course i have wings. i have a dragon form which means while in this form i can transform any part of my body to a part of my dragon form. i just don't do it often because it hurts. a lot. " he explained, he spread his wings out for night. he guess curiosity wasn't bad unless night decided to mess with his love life too. then circuit was sure it was bad.
"Your a special S n o w f l a k e! Everyone is something cool, but that's ok! Cause I have Sizzle!" Night kept poking his wings in wonder. Then she thought "Can you have a dragon tail too?!" she smiled brightly.
Old April 21st, 2018, 12:05 PM

Quote:

"Your a special S n o w f l a k e! Everyone is something cool, but that's ok! Cause I have Sizzle!" Night kept poking his wings in wonder. Then she thought "Can you have a dragon tail too?!" she smiled brightly.
"don't ever call me that again. your, your own cool, night. " he ruffled her hair, already growing used to the pain. circuit blinked, he guess he could. "i guess, but its not really that useful so why would i need it unless its for balance? night, are you seriously wanting me to have a dragon tail too?" circuit facepalm. by the end of this he would just be in his dragon form. which wasn't that good as it sounded. he was one of the only few who actually kept his animal. like how spiral still has eis.

pronouns.cc
Old April 21st, 2018, 12:09 PM
Idk

Quote:
"don't ever call me that again. your, your own cool, night. " he ruffled her hair, already growing used to the pain. circuit blinked, he guess he could. "i guess, but its not really that useful so why would i need it unless its for balance? night, are you seriously wanting me to have a dragon tail too?" circuit facepalm. by the end of this he would just be in his dragon form. which wasn't that good as it sounded. he was one of the only few who actually kept his animal. like how spiral still has eis.
"well, yeah! It would be cool to have a dragon tail! You could hit people with it I guess!" Night said not minding that he ruffled her hair, she would love to have wings and a tail or something like that.
Old April 24th, 2018, 08:46 PM
Idk

[FONT="Georgia"][COLOR="Plum"] @Broken Madness @Fuzzyfeline @The Fallen Queen

Last edited by Dark Queen; April 24th, 2018 at 08:47 PM.