by Vessel
Last post by ollie
Today 08:01 PM

Old April 19th, 2018, 10:45 PM
Idk

My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: Trapped (Private!)

[COLOR="Plum" ] @The Fallen Queen @Fuzzyfeline[/COLOR] @Broken Madness

Last edited by Dark Queen; April 19th, 2018 at 10:48 PM.
Old April 20th, 2018, 02:51 AM
Idk

Night let out a high pitched scream "SSIIiZZLEEE!!!!"" She screamed loudly as she ran towards a male with a mask that covered his mouth, slightly pale with blue eyes, wearing a blue long sleeve and black skinny jeans. What was abnormal was he had a pair and black dog ears and a tail. "SIIzzzzLLE" Night sobbed. she clung onto the male tightly while crying. "I-I m-m-missed you!! S-so s-s-so much!" she hiccuped. @Broken Madness @The Fallen Queen @Fuzzyfeline

Last edited by Dark Queen; April 20th, 2018 at 02:51 AM.
Old April 20th, 2018, 09:55 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Avery stumbled back from the postal. Not in fear but stubbornness. "I-I'll have to stay with Night." She admitted as she heard Night and Circuit fighting over candy. Honestly it was hysterical, hearing the two of them fighting over why Night couldn't or could have candy. "Thank you for healing my lip." She continued feel off day that. Though she had tried not to blush drawing blood apparently was the easiest way for her. Hearing new foot steps she straightened herself out. You can let your emotions take over when your alone. The young woman told herself. Night screeching made her ship her head around to look at the teen. As she ran up and gives the male she was utterly confused. " Sizzle, as in the dog? " She wondered aloud. Though she was in a slightly decisive pose she stood her gound ready to jump in if Night had mistaken this make as her dog fur to the hit to her head earlier.

@Dark Queen @Broken Madness @The Fallen Queen

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old April 20th, 2018, 09:58 PM
Idk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

Avery stumbled back from the postal. Not in fear but stubbornness. "I-I'll have to stay with Night." She admitted as she heard Night and Circuit fighting over candy. Honestly it was hysterical, hearing the two of them fighting over why Night couldn't or could have candy. "Thank you for healing my lip." She continued feel off day that. Though she had tried not to blush drawing blood apparently was the easiest way for her. Hearing new foot steps she straightened herself out. You can let your emotions take over when your alone. The young woman told herself. Night screeching made her ship her head around to look at the teen. As she ran up and gives the male she was utterly confused. " Sizzle, as in the dog? " She wondered aloud. Though she was in a slightly decisive pose she stood her gound ready to jump in if Night had mistaken this make as her dog fur to the hit to her head earlier.

Night sniffled, her eyes slightly red from crying "Y-Yeah! Sizzle can t-turn into a human!" she explained still clinging onto him. Sizzle have a innocent smile from.behind his mask as the teen was clinging to.him.
Old April 20th, 2018, 10:05 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Queen View Post

Night sniffled, her eyes slightly red from crying "Y-Yeah! Sizzle can t-turn into a human!" she explained still clinging onto him. Sizzle have a innocent smile from.behind his mask as the teen was clinging to.him.
Quote:

Sasuke eyes glowed at the dog, soon he suddenly steps forward and changes into his wolf form which was a huge purr black wolf with blazing red eyes mixed with blue here and there, quickly he showed his teeth and growls loudly at the dog. Showing dominance which was something he couldn’t control, it was in his wolf blood as a alpha to show any dog who’s boss, Naruto pulled Avery back “ forgive him. It’s a wolf thing “ he says as Sasuke suddenly snaps his jaws growling loudly like a beast towards the dog
Old April 20th, 2018, 10:08 PM
Idk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
Sasuke eyes glowed at the dog, soon he suddenly steps forward and changes into his wolf form which was a huge purr black wolf with blazing red eyes mixed with blue here and there, quickly he showed his teeth and growls loudly at the dog. Showing dominance which was something he couldn’t control, it was in his wolf blood as a alpha to show any dog who’s boss, Naruto pulled Avery back “ forgive him. It’s a wolf thing “ he says as Sasuke suddenly snaps his jaws growling loudly like a beast towards the dog
Night glared darkly at Sasuke "Sasuke I will kill you...if you hurt Sizzle" she hissed now changing her additude. She was very protective now and if anyone did anything to Sizzle they'd probably regret it.
Old April 20th, 2018, 10:16 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:

Quote:

Avery just watched the sean till Naruto pulled her back. Witch was a bit unexpected. "Wolf blood, hmm." She seemed to mumble. I thought it was a man thing. The assassin mused with a bit of amusement. She then turned to the man that pulled her aside. "Does that mean you have Fox blood? And Winter dragon?" She asked interested . Your to trusting around them, don't forget what happened the last times Avery reminded herself silently.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old April 20th, 2018, 10:20 PM
Idk

Quote:

Avery just watched the sean till Naruto pulled her back. Witch was a bit unexpected. "Wolf blood, hmm." She seemed to mumble. I thought it was a man thing. The assassin mused with a bit of amusement. She then turned to the man that pulled her aside. "Does that mean you have Fox blood? And Winter dragon?" She asked interested . Your to trusting around them, don't forget what happened the last times Avery reminded herself silently.
"Averryyy!!! Tell. Sasuke. To. Get away before I kill him" Night said coldly, still glaring at Sasuke evilly, truth be told she looked mad, more than she would be usually.
Old April 20th, 2018, 10:40 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:

Night glared darkly at Sasuke "Sasuke I will kill you...if you hurt Sizzle" she hissed now changing her additude. She was very protective now and if anyone did anything to Sizzle they'd probably regret it.
Quote:

He smiles softly “ Sasuke is celestial wolf blood with a mix of lion which is why he’s big. His demonic and angelic powers came from killer, I was adopted my blood is a Phoenix and kitsune of course of the fire family, and winters is king dragon blood from the frost kingdoms... he’s not adopted actually the half brother of Sasuke. “ he says softly “ anyway would you like to hear what we do? I pretty sure you’re interested in our order yes.. since you are going to be our queen night as well fill you in on what we -“
Sasuke snaps his jaws “ Such a coward why don’t you bow!” He snaps at the dog making Naruto sigh “ um night.. have the dog become a human”
Old April 20th, 2018, 10:48 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:

"Averryyy!!! Tell. Sasuke. To. Get away before I kill him" Night said coldly, still glaring at Sasuke evilly, truth be told she looked mad, more than she would be usually.
Quote:
He smiles softly “ Sasuke is celestial wolf blood with a mix of lion which is why he’s big. His demonic and angelic powers came from killer, I was adopted my blood is a Phoenix and kitsune of course of the fire family, and winters is king dragon blood from the frost kingdoms... he’s not adopted actually the half brother of Sasuke. “ he says softly “ anyway would you like to hear what we do? I pretty sure you’re interested in our order yes.. since you are going to be our queen night as well fill you in on what we -“
Sasuke snaps his jaws “ Such a coward why don’t you bow!” He snaps at the dog making Naruto sigh “ um night.. have the dog become a human”

Avery nodded glancing over at Sizzle, Sasuke and Night. "What do-" She was cut of by Sasuke. She also signed as Naruto told Night to have her dog turn into a human. "He's already have human what more could there be. " Avery wondered shaft to herself. " Sasuke will you please just leave Night's dog alone? " She asked hoping he would and no one would think she chooses a side of something like that. Why did being around people have to be so hard?

Last edited by Fuzzy; April 20th, 2018 at 10:49 PM.