Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 10:11 PM
Fallenpeak relations &...
Last post by Streamtail
Today 09:50 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Mica
Today 09:40 PM

Old January 10th, 2018, 07:02 PM

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: The War Zone Dogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
She immediately looks at cronos, her eyes glowed a bit and she was shaking a bit but she takes a deep breath and quickly steps forward to her love. “ cronos, I need to speak to you immediately.” She says ignoring the blood falling down her ear. “ it’s about killer. He’s found a pack.... and he’s planning to take over it. But we need to speak alone and now.. please “ she says desperately as she looks at him with serious eyes rare from the usual cheerful dog she was... well what she pretended to be. She never really gave out what she really is for the fear that others may look at her differently but this was her love for heavens sake and his life in endanger. Everyone’s life is endanger! She needed to do this, needed to stop killer from ending yet a other pack... she didn’t want to kill anymore... all she wanted was a peaceful life and if blood needs to be spilled because of it.. so be it.
Hearing Aziz was enough to crack his tough exterior and he turned to her. Before she spoke again, worry and concern for her began showing as soon as he spotted her bleeding ear and the desperation in her voice. He ran his tongue over her wound, stiffening as she mentioned Killer by name. His gaze focused on her as she spoke, knowing about the pack already. However, with her final request to speak alone and Killer now gone, he led her to a secluded spot. “What’s wrong, Aziz?” He asked softly, leaning back and sitting down. He had the feeling he would need to after all.
Old January 10th, 2018, 07:38 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Hearing Aziz was enough to crack his tough exterior and he turned to her. Before she spoke again, worry and concern for her began showing as soon as he spotted her bleeding ear and the desperation in her voice. He ran his tongue over her wound, stiffening as she mentioned Killer by name. His gaze focused on her as she spoke, knowing about the pack already. However, with her final request to speak alone and Killer now gone, he led her to a secluded spot. “What’s wrong, Aziz?” He asked softly, leaning back and sitting down. He had the feeling he would need to after all.
She takes a deep breath “.... this isn’t our first pack... the last pack we were in... we killed them all. Killer lend them to their death. I ... helped. They didn’t listen to him despite my warnings they stood against him ... and died by our paws. If this continues my love he will destroy this pack! He’s already has his plan in motion and is aiming to take control of a pack nearby I was just told to keep the alpha busy... but he’s not here and you may have the power.. but you don’t have the power to control him. He knows this and is using it by.. controlling the warriors. He’s smart and loved and even if we told the alpha.. he would most likely won’t believe us since.. only you and I have seen the real him so.. if we want to take him down.. we need a plan..” she nuzzles her head against her shoulder “ I don’t want to kill again my love.. the nightmares already drive me mad.. I don’t want your blood on my paws too..” @Rubinaito

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; January 14th, 2018 at 10:23 PM.
Old January 11th, 2018, 05:24 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

[ Open ]

Oskar was lying flat on his belly off to the side, large head resting on his huge paws. He was a massive male, being a Great Dane, but before the planes flew overhead he'd fallen ill and his affectionate owner took him to the vet where he spent days recovering from the loss of his front left leg. His lost limb slowed him down slightly and made each step a great effort. He didn't expect to live too long and he could already see the day where he shared his goodbyes with the pack and hobbled off to die alone. Oskar feared he was holding back his pack-mates with his severe disability, and he was very much aware that in times like these, weakness was not tolerated. With this knowledge, he did his best to prove himself to the pack but he could only prove himself in a low-paced rank like sigma, but that was good enough for Oskar - he hoped it was good enough for everyone else.

His rounded tongue lolled from between his lips and his chest heaved as he breathed heavily, slowly. Oskar studied the area without moving his head, eyes rolling in his skull. With a flick of his ear, he drew his tongue over his damp nose only to allow it to drop back down again. There wasn't much for the dog to do, not when he was a sigma in a pack that lacked pups. There was always the subordinates but after looking around Oskar confirmed that they were conversing with their pack-mates. He was content, however, just where he was.
Old January 12th, 2018, 06:02 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Ranks have been updated!

Two new delta spots have opened up!

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; January 12th, 2018 at 06:03 PM.
Old January 14th, 2018, 10:18 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump
Old January 15th, 2018, 02:42 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by mompaws View Post
// ack, apologies for late response! probably not the most descriptive either! //

A soft breath passed through her lips, as the lanky female knitted her brows effortlessly. “It’s only small, I don’t see what the fuss is...” Ophelia watched the husky with wide eyes, her mouth slightly agape at her concentration. The Borzoi barely considered the gash to be a large deal, and honestly she had barely even noticed it until the other had mentioned about injuries. Ophelia probably wouldn’t have even remarked the wound unless she’d checked hard enough, but she most likely wouldn’t of even told any of the medics. Considering that she thought of the cut as nothing more than a simple scratch.

Ophelia stayed in her position, multifaceted hues following Kaia with every ounce of attention forced upon the female. She was slightly concerned at the healer’s optimistic statements and actions, the borzoi barely able to control the twitching of her brow.

Overwhelmed couldn’t even begin to describe how she was feeling at that moment, as Kaia came flouncing back towards her with a plant lodged between her jaws. The subordinate flicked her orbs downwards, running her gaze across the gash once more. A pout made itself evident upon her lips, however the rest of her face seemed rather distant. She didn’t bother to let the husky absorb her attention, and instead of watching her chew up the vegetation, the Borzoi kept her gaze on the earth. Perhaps the specks of dirt and grime could occupy her mind for a while, just until the others came back. Then they’d all be able to move on, and hopefully Ophelia would be able to find interest in the newer lands.

A noticeable flinch ran from her bodice as she felt the gentle rasps of Kaia’s ot fur across her paw. A faint stinging sensation could be felt amongst the area, although she hid whatever pain she was feeling at that moment. More odd sensations continued to roll across her front appendage, bringing the Borzoi to face the husky. She was slightly confused, distraught even. Noticing how many supplies the healer was using on such a minuscule injury. Yet, the alabaster dog was unaware of how medicine worked, so it may have been for the best that she was being treated to in this way.

Once Kaia had completed her work, the female remained seated on the ground. She wasn’t all too bothered to walk around thus far, as she’d pretty much explored the places she’d wanted to travel around. Anything that had previously gained her attention, had now been forgotten. Ophelia could only wish for a younger canine to come along, then she’d finally be able to tell them any of her stories or rhymes. That would definitely be fun for the two-year-old. Twisting to bring her hues to the other, Ophelia nodded slowly. She understood, but contemplated whether she should show that it was alright anyways or not.
In the end, she simply smiled and uttered a smooth, “Thank you for your hard work.” Before laying her head down onto the terrain.
(my apologies that i have been away! is it alright for Kaia and Jovie to rejoin?)

Taking note of her thanks, Kaia flicked on ear and nodded in her direction. She was still studying her bandage job, making sure none of the cobwebs were sticking out. It wasn't often that she was satisfied with her healing work; she wanted to be to absolute best she could so that the pack remained healthy and strong. The husky felt that she at least owed it to Bullet to keep them strong after he allowed her into the pack. Without this new family, Kaia was unsure of where she would've ended up.

She has been distraught when Julo was killed. Many moons were spent running, flattened grass under paw, as she tore through the wilderness. She barely stopped to eat or sleep, fearing for nightmares that would terrorize her soundless body. So Kaia kept running, and running, until one day she had come across a smaller pack of dogs. Nothing like the pack she was in now - more so a group of dogs who she learned had been trained by medics. They had learned the skill of medicine, of how herbs were acquired and used to treat injuries. This fascinated Kaia, and she stayed with them for almost a year. Lutrel, an older bloodhound who took Kaia under his wing to teach her all he knew, had been like a father figure to her.

A nostalgic look glazing over her eyes, Kaia shook her head to bring herself back to the present. It wasn't often she let thoughts of her past catch up with her, and she wasn't about to let them distract her now. Julo's death, the smaller pack, and Lutrel were all behind her now and she needed to focus on maintaining the pack's health. "Let me know if it bothers you, alright?" she told Ophelia, making sure she caught the Borzoi's gaze to let her know she was concerned, but that it wasn't that bad of a scratch. Mainly she wanted to make sure it didn't cause the canine any further pain.

She straightened herself up once more, shaking her heavy coat to rid the dust that had collected upon it. "I'll be by later to check on it," Kaia assured Ophelia. For now, she had to search for Akiya and Clance; they were due to start gathering their supplies for the move. With a final goodbye nod towards the subordinate, she trotted off in search of the younger healer. Quickly spotting thick furred canine, Kaiak changed her pace and practically galloped over. "Akiya," she greeted, lowering her head as she stopped in front of the healer in training. "We should start gathering all supplies. Have you seen Clance?" @Hexict
Old January 20th, 2018, 03:07 PM
Just A Fossil

@Mauve
(they're fine! They weren't kicked out!)
Old January 22nd, 2018, 03:48 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

( @Suspiciousmindz Oh alrighty, thank you for letting me know! ^^)

Last edited by Mauve; January 22nd, 2018 at 03:48 PM.
Old January 30th, 2018, 05:07 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

♡♡

@Suspiciousmindz
[ Hope my disappearing hadn’t disrupted too much? ]

Peach was at the puddle again for the third time today her pink tongue lolling out dripping saliva onto the sandy floor. Exhaustion was a clear sign on the lead scout, her sunken eyes and heaving chest examples of lack of sleep and overall rest. Renault of her poor condition could often be blamed on wether like her cracked pads and lack of food in the past few days. Though another thing kept her up at night. A journey she knew must be made in the next 24 hours, with her in the lead and lives on the line. Not just two, The whole pack. Since talking to the scouts she had concluded they would be heading south, it was something about it that made her wonder wether there was water up toward the valleys and hills. If so she was determined to find it even if it killed her. She would set in stone and ensure that the pack thrived one day, oh how she wished life where as easy at it looked sometimes.

She bent her neck and began lapping at the water seeming as though she couldn’t quite get enough out of the gradually disappearing puddle. A shudder went down her spine and she rose her head for the third time before turning away from the stale puddle screwing up her face as she felt a sneeze coming on. Shaking it off she trotted towards a rocky overhang taking a place beneath it and laying flat on her side. Heat was gradually getting to her, like most dogs despite her having the least amount of fur out of them all. She couldn’t quite understand how all of them kept bustling around all day, perhaps it was her smaller size that kept heat trapped on her skin? She couldn’t ever be sure unless she spoke with Kaia or even clance. Perhaps they had the answers she was searching for. Weakly sitting up her hazel eyes scorched the clearing starring everyone down with a serious glare. She liked to make sure she kept up to date with injuries, signs of pregnancy, or other things such as an odd piece of debre in their fur. It always made sure she knew and was never outside the loop.

@Broken Madness

Clance trotted back into camp after his quick meeting with bullet out in the territory. His curly fur bounding with each long step towards camp. He was looking for killer, a pack mate of his which he meant to do a check up on. He had been a little outside of the loop with everyone else, maybe it was cronos and his influence. He had known about much of what he was doing, or planning on doing and was full y prepared to intervene, peacefully of course.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; January 30th, 2018 at 05:15 PM.
Old January 30th, 2018, 11:27 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
♡♡

@Broken Madness

Clance trotted back into camp after his quick meeting with bullet out in the territory. His curly fur bounding with each long step towards camp. He was looking for killer, a pack mate of his which he meant to do a check up on. He had been a little outside of the loop with everyone else, maybe it was cronos and his influence. He had known about much of what he was doing, or planning on doing and was full y prepared to intervene, peacefully of course.

[/COLOR]
Killer soon walks in bowing his head to a few dogs than he sees Clance, his eyes glowed a bit as he begins to walk up to the dog “ Clance right? I heard you were in need of me? Is this true or did I hear wrong?” He asks in his dark husky voice. His eyes were locked on the dog he watched the dogs every movement, every sound he made. He was a bit careful for some reason why? Well.... it’s usually the cute ones that are the deadliest at least that’s what he learned in his years. “ .... well boy speak I ain’t got all day.”