Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Warrior Name Game
Last post by ollie
Today 08:43 AM
The Abandoned Truth [P]
by zBlaze
Last post by zBlaze
Today 08:42 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by ashtuft
Today 08:37 AM
Sunkissed Creek
by lio
Last post by BEAR.
Today 08:32 AM
ThunderClan Leader's Den
by dino.
Last post by paris
Today 08:14 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 30th, 2019, 06:15 AM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave View Post
Fawnkit sat thinking, though her thoughts came through her mouth as she muttered, "I don't think its that big of a deal, I mean she will be more concerned with me being covered in mud then Silentkit being wet. I could even say that I was the one who got her wet and muddy." Fawnkit didn't seem to understand what the big deal was, and she was only slightly more trusting of Dropletkit, since she seemed to be on our side.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopekitt View Post
Dropletkit tilted her head at Fawnkit. She was more loyal and respectably of a sibling than Dropletkit had thought. "No, that would mean you would get in trouble, and it would be better to avoid any trouble, for that matter." she replied, shaking her head disagreeably. Her ears twitched in amusement, though she glanced back at Silentkit. "Anyways, it's not my call. Silent, whad'ya think?" Dropletkit inquired of her best friend, looking at Silentkit promptly. Dropletkit knew that she was probably being a tad bossy, but that was not the issue here; Silentkit being wet and Fawnkit being muddy was.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
Silent'Kit narrowed her eyes a bit at Fawn'Kit and Birch'Kit knowing they were both judging her friend but her tone came out tad bit too bitterly harsh. " Well, Fawn'Kit should find a puddle and get some mud off her self and the only option we have is to let our fur dry off in the sun, if Flaming'Rise comes Birch'Kit and Droplet'Kit can distract her until we have a chance to hide or be at least half dry... Or unless you two who keep muttering have a better option then how about stating your opinions a bit louder?!". Her face looked angry and her glare could send chills down any cats spine, her temper was short and her mood was already sour due to being a wet Furball and she didn't need her siblings to be judging who she hung out with or seeing weather or not they are good at a time like this.

(( The Tsundere is now on angry alert all cats near by please find shelter or brace yourselves for sudden impact xD @Cave @Static @Hopekitt ))
Birchkit looked at the ground in guilt, knowing that Silentkit was right. He had not been muttering his thoughts to Fawnkit, or anyone else, but he still felt to guilty to point that out. "S-sorry." Birchkit said, the guilt still clearly showing through. He started to stutter out a long apology, but once he realized nobody understood him, he stopped, looking even more guilty than before. Not wanting to make things worse, he stayed silent, trying not to look at anyone. What would Flsmingrose think if she knew he and Fawnkit had been judging a cat? She would be extremely angry and disappointed. Maybe she would even throw them into a fix den for punishment.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old January 30th, 2019, 04:13 PM
My brain is a circus

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static View Post
Birchkit looked at the ground in guilt, knowing that Silentkit was right. He had not been muttering his thoughts to Fawnkit, or anyone else, but he still felt to guilty to point that out. "S-sorry." Birchkit said, the guilt still clearly showing through. He started to stutter out a long apology, but once he realized nobody understood him, he stopped, looking even more guilty than before. Not wanting to make things worse, he stayed silent, trying not to look at anyone. What would Flsmingrose think if she knew he and Fawnkit had been judging a cat? She would be extremely angry and disappointed. Maybe she would even throw them into a fix den for punishment.
Don't try and make me feel shame in my opinions of a stranger, her thoughts blazed in her mind but she only gave a split second glare at her sister. She took a second to calm herself before replying "Firstly, Silentkit you need to calm down, and I'm not going to say anything more on that. Secondly, I don't know if there is another puddle big enough for me around here, I think they may have started to freeze." She had managed to compose herself well, showing no signs of her previous frustration. "I may try to rub off some of this mud, maybe on some moss or snow." she mewed softer, looking around for more ideas.

@TawnyNeedsACoffee @Hopekitt

Last edited by Cave; January 30th, 2019 at 04:14 PM.
Old January 30th, 2019, 04:48 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Don't try and make me feel shame in my opinions of a stranger, her thoughts blazed in her mind but she only gave a split second glare at her sister. She took a second to calm herself before replying "Firstly, Silentkit you need to calm down, and I'm not going to say anything more on that. Secondly, I don't know if there is another puddle big enough for me around here, I think they may have started to freeze." She had managed to compose herself well, showing no signs of her previous frustration. "I may try to rub off some of this mud, maybe on some moss or snow." she mewed softer, looking around for more ideas.

Silent'Kit gave annoyed click and muttered." Do what you want, I was going to take the blame in the first place because I couldn't care less about what anyone has to say,But I would appreciate if you wouldn't be so judgemental about cats you don't know I would think at least you two would know better. ". She spoke coldly as she turned around and padded over to the other side of the clearing, obviously now in a mood she sat down letting the sun warm her fur, she knew she cared about what others thought but it hurts her to think her siblings could actually judge a cat who was kind enough to put up with Her complexed personality.

(( Honestly Idk what I'm doing xD @Cave @Static @Hopekitt ))

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic
Old January 30th, 2019, 05:55 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Raven:. View Post
Mudspeck listened to her apology and tensed a little as she said that she wanted to be like him even more and as she spoke about how she didn't know anything else other than death, fear and blood, he decided to speak. "You'll have to understand that the clan life revolves around those three words..." The tom mewed he was certainly touched by how she praised him, he was always there for her, trying to show her the right way. "But leaving your past behind will be the only way to be like this, I've done it, so if you want to become like me, it means you can as well." He added and kept on listening, there are many people he had wanted to kill, but his mother had been on top of the list. They didn't let you kill him for a reason, you don't know how to kill a cat..." He mewed and watched her get up before he started following her towards the entrance to camp. "Fine, but stay close, this isn't the time to go running around, you could slip on a spot of ice and end up in a tree if you aren't on your guards." Mudspeck mewed and slipped through the entrance as well.

(Wanna post on the territory?)
(( I think we should continue this x3

I'll go post on the territory ))

♡ character page wip ♡
Old January 30th, 2019, 06:17 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static View Post
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
Silent'Kit gave annoyed click and muttered." Do what you want, I was going to take the blame in the first place because I couldn't care less about what anyone has to say,But I would appreciate if you wouldn't be so judgemental about cats you don't know I would think at least you two would know better. ". She spoke coldly as she turned around and padded over to the other side of the clearing, obviously now in a mood she sat down letting the sun warm her fur, she knew she cared about what others thought but it hurts her to think her siblings could actually judge a cat who was kind enough to put up with Her complexed personality.

(( Honestly Idk what I'm doing xD @Cave @Static @Hopekitt ))

Dropletkit brushed Silentkit's fur with her tail appreciatively, giving her best friend a grateful nod. typically, cats didn't judge Dropletkit, but in the rare occasion they voiced their opinions, Dropletkit didn't really know how to defend herself without going out of her comfort zone and being less-than-friendly. "Silentkit, you can stay in the sun to help relax yourself and to evaporate all the water in your fur. Fawnkit, you can go clean your muddy fur. there's a batch of some pretty clean snow over there," she meowed, nodding her head in the direction of the fluffy, hard, merciless snow. "do you guys like fresh-kill? me and Birchkit, if Birchkit's okay with that, can go fetch some," the female said helpfully. deciding that there was nothing else to say without one of the cats responding, she patiently kept her mouth shut so that another thunderclan kit could have a chance to talk.
i’m smiling too”

---

Old January 31st, 2019, 07:02 AM
Back on WCO after 2 years

My Mood: Chatty

(@ Sliverfur and Co )

Poppyleaf savored the taste of the fresh mouse she had just picked up from the prey pile. Leaf bare didn't usually yield such juicy prey, but this creature was unusually tasty.
Relishing the last bite before gulping it down, Poppyleaf stood and looked around the clearing. She had hunted already today, and now she had eaten the tortoiseshell she cat found she had nothing to do. She padded over to a sunny patch, it wasn't warm but the light still felt good on her dappled pelt. Perhaps she would find something to do later, but for now she would take a little nap.
(sorry if it's short, couldn't think of much else lol!)
Old January 31st, 2019, 07:54 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormblaze View Post
(@ Sliverfur and Co )

Poppyleaf savored the taste of the fresh mouse she had just picked up from the prey pile. Leaf bare didn't usually yield such juicy prey, but this creature was unusually tasty.
Relishing the last bite before gulping it down, Poppyleaf stood and looked around the clearing. She had hunted already today, and now she had eaten the tortoiseshell she cat found she had nothing to do. She padded over to a sunny patch, it wasn't warm but the light still felt good on her dappled pelt. Perhaps she would find something to do later, but for now she would take a little nap.
(sorry if it's short, couldn't think of much else lol!)
*Silverfur looks at her and smiles at looking at them as she pads over* "hello poppy leaf. I am Silverfur anything you would like to do?" *she looks at her and smiles*

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Last edited by Silverfur & Co; January 31st, 2019 at 07:55 AM.
Old January 31st, 2019, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfur & Co View Post
*Silverfur looks at her and smiles at looking at them as she pads over* "hello poppy leaf. I am Silverfur anything you would like to do?" *she looks at her and smiles*
Poppyleaf raised her head from her crossed paws and saw that a cat had come over to the sunny patch where she was lying and was talking to her.
"Hi Silverfur. Uhh, shall we go explore the forest together?" Poppyleaf suggested the first thing that came to mind as she looked at the clearing exit. Her green eyes sparkled in the light as she smiled at Silverfur, glad to have some company.

Last edited by stormblaze; January 31st, 2019 at 08:30 AM.
Old January 31st, 2019, 09:58 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormblaze View Post

Poppyleaf raised her head from her crossed paws and saw that a cat had come over to the sunny patch where she was lying and was talking to her.
"Hi Silverfur. Uhh, shall we go explore the forest together?" Poppyleaf suggested the first thing that came to mind as she looked at the clearing exit. Her green eyes sparkled in the light as she smiled at Silverfur, glad to have some company.
"Yes I would be glad to go out explore the forest." *she smiled and nods looking at her nodding. She smiled and her gray and black pelt stook out easy she was the only one that looked like a gray tiger*

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old January 31st, 2019, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfur & Co View Post
"Yes I would be glad to go out explore the forest." *she smiled and nods looking at her nodding. She smiled and her gray and black pelt stook out easy she was the only one that looked like a gray tiger*
Poppyleaf nodded at Silverfur's response and proceeded to get up and walk towards the camp exit. The faint light spiraling down from the forest canopy above cast shadows over the forest floor as the cats padded over the fallen leaves and earth. The chirp of a solitary blackbird could be heard emanating from from the bare trees.
"It's so cold lately, I can't wait for New leaf." Poppyleaf meowed as she joined a rough path that had been created by many paws treading it on their way out of the camp.