"I Didn't Mean Shooting...
Last post by Dolomedes
Yesterday 11:52 PM

Old December 24th, 2020, 10:20 PM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Beetlepaw smirked. Finally, Buckstar was getting serious. Beetlepaw knew his own trick and dodged it. The sudden attack did throw him off a bit so he tried to ram into buckstars side, therefore, winding the tom and giving him time to analyze the fight. it would be fun to beat Buckstar for the third time. But be wary the voices in beetlepaw head warned. He's not that stupid. use the move you have showed him first, then surprise him they instuckted, and beetlepaw was willing to do whatever it takes to prove his worth.

@Slushie

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Old December 24th, 2020, 10:31 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @QueenCuphead ]

Buckstar twisted and avoided Beetlepaw’s attack, his muzzle scrunching up in frustration. He should have excepted Beetlepaw to dodge - the apprentice was fast, much faster than most cats at that age and that level of training. So Buckstar would just have to be faster, and if needed, be prepared to go on the defense.

He hung back for a moment, and then rushed forward again with his head ducked. If he could make it in close enough, he would ram the top of his head into the underside of Beetlepaw’s chin.
Old December 24th, 2020, 10:43 PM
Doctor,Who?

Buckstar rammed into Beettlepaws chin. HARD. Beetlepaws focus? THROWN OUT THE DANG WINDOW. Now beetlepaw scowled. He launched himself at buckstar, mixing the moves he was taught. If this worked beetlepaw would confuse Buckstar. With one paw coming down on Buckstars head and another ready to sweep his paws, beetlepaw was determined. Even if the leader saw it coming beetlepaw would still have the advantage to send the leader flying like a blackbird. If the leader wanted to treat this like a battle, then so would Beetlepaw. He hoped Buckstar was ready because beetlepaws not holding anything back.

@Slushie

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw

Last edited by Willie Warf; December 26th, 2020 at 10:31 AM.
Old December 24th, 2020, 10:57 PM
roar

[ @QueenCuphead ]

His triumph was short-lived. Beetlepaw’s attack sent him reeling as the apprentice struck him square in the middle of the head. The second attack to his legs, aimed to sweep them out from underneath him, caused him to stumble to the side, unbalanced. He threw out his legs, trying to regain stability, but in doing so he’d left Beetlepaw an opening.
Old December 24th, 2020, 11:03 PM
roar

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

[ @Panda1440 ]

“Hey, sorry! I didn’t mean to scare you.“ Buckstar poked his head out of an essentially-leafless bush with an apologetic grin. “Didn’t mean to follow you, either. I guess we kind of just ended up going the same way. Uh- how are you? What are you doing out here? Not that it’s any of my business, you can do whatever you want,” he added quickly.
Old December 24th, 2020, 11:17 PM
particles of stars

@Slushie (where is the river??)
"Oh- no problem! I was just taking a little walk..." Gravelblaze looked down at his paws, feeling awkward. "You can come if you want?"
Old December 26th, 2020, 01:38 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larkstripe View Post
Echofall tumbled upon impact, rolling across the leaf litter and landing beneath Gravehound several tail lengths from where the rotting tree collapsed, echoing through the forest and sending a flurry of leaves up in its wake. Echofall’s eyes went wide as saucers, his breath hitching in his throat. He stared at the spot on the forest floor where he would’ve certainly been crushed, then looked up at Gravehound, stammering weakly.
“You...you saved...my life...”
With the rushing blood in his ears it was hard for the mute tom to hear Echofalls words and downright impossible to process them as the adrenaline rushed through Gravehounds veins. Eyes wide and fur spiked up the warriors paws flew as he checked over the other toms pelt softly but furiously checking for any injuries finally settling down slightly as he found none. Still the tabby couldnt bring himself to release all contact on the other tom, one paw remaining softly placed on Echofalls chest feeling his heart thrumming below a soft pelt just to remind himself that the worst had not come to pass and there was no death here today. Adrenaline draining away to more rise to more nuanced emotions Gravehound promptly burst into tears chocking back silent sobs of relief as he shakily signed 'I' double tap 'thought' a couple of taps on his head 'the tree' a gesture back at the fallen tree 'would crush' a back paw slammed down onto a leaf 'you' his paw on Echofalls chest flexing 'I' double tap 'was so scared' the sign was almost imperceptive given that Gravehound was already teary and shivering.
Old December 26th, 2020, 05:36 AM
it is what it is

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
With the rushing blood in his ears it was hard for the mute tom to hear Echofalls words and downright impossible to process them as the adrenaline rushed through Gravehounds veins. Eyes wide and fur spiked up the warriors paws flew as he checked over the other toms pelt softly but furiously checking for any injuries finally settling down slightly as he found none. Still the tabby couldnt bring himself to release all contact on the other tom, one paw remaining softly placed on Echofalls chest feeling his heart thrumming below a soft pelt just to remind himself that the worst had not come to pass and there was no death here today. Adrenaline draining away to more rise to more nuanced emotions Gravehound promptly burst into tears chocking back silent sobs of relief as he shakily signed 'I' double tap 'thought' a couple of taps on his head 'the tree' a gesture back at the fallen tree 'would crush' a back paw slammed down onto a leaf 'you' his paw on Echofalls chest flexing 'I' double tap 'was so scared' the sign was almost imperceptive given that Gravehound was already teary and shivering.
Echofall’s elegant features softened in sympathy, and he placed a steel gray paw against Gravehound’s cheek. It’s okay, it’s okay, he mouthed breathlessly. He panted softly, recovering from the sudden scare, still trembling lightly himself. He studied Gravehound’s face with a mixture of concern and admiration. He gestured to the mute warrior, You, he mouthed the word were, then gestured to himself then his ears, my ears.
He finally spoke, his voice quivering and thin, “I must...tell Buckstar...of your quick thinking...and courage...” He mewed brokenly, regarding Gravehound with unabashed admiration.

TideClan Information: https://scrivenerlit.wixsite.com/tideclan

RP Requests and Bumps:
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...877#post905877

• Stormcall, RC Deputy •

✧・゚: * always down to rp! ✧・゚: *

-currently travelling for work, so replies may be slower than usual -

Old December 26th, 2020, 10:19 AM
Doctor,Who?

(This is probably wrong but...)
Beetlepaw leapt onto Buckstars back, and simply let his weight finish the job. Not that he was fat of anything it was his muscle weight. Beeltepaw felt a bit cocky so he said "This is what id do in a battle", he smirked as he unsheathed his claws in his left paw resting it gently on buckstars neck. Beetlepaw didn't intend to kill the leader, Not yet, but having the advantage...it felt good to gloat
@Slushie

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Old December 26th, 2020, 11:46 AM
i am kenough

Rainywhisker slides through the forest with his Clanmates- His apprentice, and one unfortunate warrior. He regards Cowtail thoughtfully, with an almost sympathetic glint in their depths.

When Frostpaw begins to give the commands, he sighs and shakes his head. "I apologize, Cowtail," he says to the she-cat. "Frostpaw-" The tom fixes her in a hard gaze.

"I would prefer you stayed near me. You know a few more herbs than I do and I could use that knowledge. Cowtail can manage herself."

He appreciated what the warrior told the apprentice. He had half expected her to awkwardly go with what she was told to do by this cat, and approved of how she handled her refusal.

"Thank you, Cowtail. As I understand, marigold is the primary infection treatment. It must be hard to find right now but any, even half dead, would probably be helpful. If you cannot find any, that's quite alright. Frostpaw, let's go this way." Addressing the apprentice at the end, he nods in another direction than where Cowtail had started to go. He wanted to chat alone with her for a moment.

"Perhaps you are loud in front of others, but it is just you and I now. Hasn't happened yet. So tell me something, are you angry towards me?"
[ @Zesty Mango, @~Frosty Fox~ ]