Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Basilpaw adoption (design)
by Apollo.
Last post by Apollo.
Today 06:49 AM
3v1 Mass Healing Thread
by ellie
Last post by Aroogi
Today 06:46 AM
Headers Request for my...
by Beanz
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 06:42 AM
Header Art Request ^^'
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 06:39 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 18th, 2019, 01:04 PM
Lil gamer pup :3

Bump Policy: ☆ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Cascadepaw yawned, showing his teeth as he stood. His fur felt warm. He didn't know how long he had been asleep. He saw a form beside him, and realized that Kiwipaw had come to sleep with him. He purred loudly and nudged her. "Hey, Sleepy-Slug. Wake up." He began to wash, slowly teasing out clumps of tangled fur with his tongue.

@Lilyfur2

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site
Roleplay TrackerTraining Tracker
Old January 18th, 2019, 03:50 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flippaw View Post
Cascadepaw yawned, showing his teeth as he stood. His fur felt warm. He didn't know how long he had been asleep. He saw a form beside him, and realized that Kiwipaw had come to sleep with him. He purred loudly and nudged her. "Hey, Sleepy-Slug. Wake up." He began to wash, slowly teasing out clumps of tangled fur with his tongue.

@Lilyfur2
Kiwipaw blinked her eyes open slowly. "Time to wake up? Already?" She said sleepily. She glanced at Cascadepaw grooming himself, and looked at her own fur, knitted and dirty. She hadn't washed in days. maybe she should. She reached her tongue down her back, and up her neck. All done! " Wadda we do now? " She asked happily.

@Flippaw

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old January 18th, 2019, 08:44 PM

My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Grandpaw sat down, rather bored, with nobody to talk to. He began grooming his pelt boredly.

My Charries
♒Aquarius

If you want to RP, just PM or VM me!
Old January 18th, 2019, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
Kiwipaw blinked her eyes open slowly. "Time to wake up? Already?" She said sleepily. She glanced at Cascadepaw grooming himself, and looked at her own fur, knitted and dirty. She hadn't washed in days. maybe she should. She reached her tongue down her back, and up her neck. All done! " Wadda we do now? " She asked happily.

@Flippaw

He thought a moment, buying his time by teasing out a rather messy clump of fur. When he finished he answered. "You down for hunting?" He asked her, stretching his back and arching it, pleasure rippling through his short gray fur.

@Lilyfur2

•••

Character Site
Old January 18th, 2019, 09:11 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvertail000 View Post
Grandpaw sat down, rather bored, with nobody to talk to. He began grooming his pelt boredly.
(gah! sorry ^^; )

Beetlepaw padded into the den, the small black cat glanced around boredly. She padded over to the nest she slept in every night, and boredly sat down.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old January 18th, 2019, 09:43 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flippaw View Post
He thought a moment, buying his time by teasing out a rather messy clump of fur. When he finished he answered. "You down for hunting?" He asked her, stretching his back and arching it, pleasure rippling through his short gray fur.

@Lilyfur2
Kiwipaw nodded. "Sure! Where should we go?" She asked intently. She sat up and glanced at Cascadepaw.
@Flippaw

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3

Last edited by Moon Lily; January 18th, 2019 at 09:44 PM.
Old January 18th, 2019, 09:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
Kiwipaw nodded. "Sure! Where should we go?" She asked intently. She sat up and glanced at Cascadepaw.
@Flippaw

Narrowing his eyes, he ducked his head a bit embarassed. "I'm not sure.." He murmured, "You lead the way."

(make a post in the SkyClan territory and tag me) @Lilyfur2

•••

Character Site
Old January 19th, 2019, 03:43 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
goosepaw stiffened. home...the word made her stomach turn. she knew returning to thunderclan would happen sometime, but goose didn’t want to go. she’d spent so much time with day that it felt impossible living without them...hell, she liked them even better than marshy. they were like family to her. like an older sibling or something...what was even the point of returning? it seemed pointless. all her siblings would be busy apprentices, her father is too busy leading the clan, and pollenki-...pollenpaw probably had forgotten about her by now. “oh, um…” the diluted she-cat curled her tail tightly around her paws. day looked pretty serious, was there a problem about going home? did her family not even want her back? was that even so bad? did...day not want her around anymore? goosepaw swallowed hard. “what is it, day?”
they didnt know why they were so..nervous? daydream nervous? odd. but after what happened with flashpaw they were hesitant now to move forward with an apprentice. but at the same time they had never been so sure. "i guess its more about you..not going home," they mewed. she was healthy enough to go home and have tallmarsh check in on her every so often if needed, and she had been for awhile. they had just been stalling. they hated getting attached. "i think i told you about flashpaw, right? before you were born she was my apprentice for awhile and.." they drifted off,"things just didnt work out. but theyve really worked out with you," she was very unlike them but so similar at the same time that it was a good contrast. they felt almost selfish for wanting to keep her here with them. she had her family and friends, but at the same time she had made some here, too.. it was an ongoing argument. "i want you to be my apprentice..as a medicinecat in shadowclan." it had been awhile since theyve said those words.
Old January 19th, 2019, 11:07 AM

My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post
(gah! sorry ^^; )

Beetlepaw padded into the den, the small black cat glanced around boredly. She padded over to the nest she slept in every night, and boredly sat down.
"Hi Beetlepaw!" Grandpaw called. "Come over here!"

My Charries
♒Aquarius

If you want to RP, just PM or VM me!
Old January 19th, 2019, 12:03 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solstice! View Post
they didnt know why they were so..nervous? daydream nervous? odd. but after what happened with flashpaw they were hesitant now to move forward with an apprentice. but at the same time they had never been so sure. "i guess its more about you..not going home," they mewed. she was healthy enough to go home and have tallmarsh check in on her every so often if needed, and she had been for awhile. they had just been stalling. they hated getting attached. "i think i told you about flashpaw, right? before you were born she was my apprentice for awhile and.." they drifted off,"things just didnt work out. but theyve really worked out with you," she was very unlike them but so similar at the same time that it was a good contrast. they felt almost selfish for wanting to keep her here with them. she had her family and friends, but at the same time she had made some here, too.. it was an ongoing argument. "i want you to be my apprentice..as a medicinecat in shadowclan." it had been awhile since theyve said those words.
the question hit goosepaw like a deathblow. wait...so they wanted her to be their apprentice? it started out concerning - day saying something about her not going home really watered her eyes, but this...this was waaay better than what she expected! what..what does she say to this?? “you want me to be your apprentice?” the small she-cat cracked held-back smile. “day, i…” she lowered her head to hide her face, trying to hold back a wave of tears. but the damn dam broke. goosepaw looked back up at daydream, cheeks wet in betrayal and eyes big with emotion. “i-i’d love to be your apprentice!” she kinda threw herself at the medicine cat and nuzzled thankfully into their chest. “this is far out!! i mean, i honestly never wanted to leave anyways...i’ve grown really attached to you, you know?” she eventually straightened herself from day’s chest and tried to sniff away the tears. “it’s just...i felt more at home with you than i ever did back in thunderclan. you’re like kin to me…” the apprentice trailed off as they got lost into reading day’s reaction. was she being over excited about this? now that she thought about it, day actually looked really nervous. did they think she'd say no..? “i promise i’ll be the best apprentice you’ve ever had, day.”
Closed Thread