Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by hermeswind
Today 01:47 AM
Sunkissed Creek
by lio
Last post by Fawn
Today 01:46 AM
Smallpines
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 01:46 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 01:44 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 01:42 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 6th, 2018, 10:35 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

@hiraeth @milo

no. hes done anything other than brought him up to his level. it seems that cuckoosnarl has only pushed him downward, below him constantly, making him feel less of himself. larkfall knew that this wasnt love anymore. he refused to fall again. his ears twitched at his words, how they were in a snarl. normally, lark wouldve flinched, he wouldve cowered. its what he was used to, it was his habit. to cower. to fall. not anymore. he didnt even let it phase him despite the threat that was given. he would handle it when the time came. he backed up as cuckoosnarl swung, claws just grazing his pelt and nothing more, he was glad. but once his attention was turned towards crowfall again he pushed forward, gritting his teeth. he was so, so scared despite what he put out there. he was throwing past memories away, he was throwing everything away. he was throwing cuckoosnarl away. even after "everything" hes done for him. he stepped forward.

"shut up." he snarled, eyes going into slits as he stared down at the both of them. he wasnt planning on doing anything. if crowfall wanted to fight his battle than he could, lark would just apologize constantly after. but something in him made him angry that cuckoo was attacking any friend that he could possibly have. why? larkfall was more than just property. leaning down he aimed his teeth towards cuckoosnarls scruff, letting his teeth dig into the skin harshly as he yanked upward with a strength that he didnt know he had, attempting to pull him off of crowfall.
Old June 6th, 2018, 02:57 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange Rainbow View Post

Birdrose starred at Ambercloud, her fur beginnibg to shake in fright. The molly backed up a bit, making sure ti keep her distance. "No! Its not what I want. I don't want to be frightened all my life and its all because I made a stupid choice and so these kits will never know their true father." yowled the warrior.
Taken aback by the outburst, she was immediately focused on her sister rather than herself. "There, there," she soothed in an almost motherly tone, nuzzling the she-cat's neck fur. "It's going to be okay." She wanted to question her about her 'decision' and why it was so scary, but her motherly instincts were taking over and all thoughts were on her sister's health.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old June 6th, 2018, 03:12 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
Taken aback by the outburst, she was immediately focused on her sister rather than herself. "There, there," she soothed in an almost motherly tone, nuzzling the she-cat's neck fur. "It's going to be okay." She wanted to question her about her 'decision' and why it was so scary, but her motherly instincts were taking over and all thoughts were on her sister's health.
Birdrose let out a few sniffles, before coughing for her sister to give her some space. "I need to tell you who the father is, but I think we should go somewhere more private. I don't want anybody to hear." meowed the younger molly. The warrior starred at the nursery, standing there wondering if she should move in there or not.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old June 6th, 2018, 04:33 PM
♫Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat♫

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tavvi View Post
Gorsebird smiled relishing in Chestnutkit's joy, she would miss these moments one day. Then sitting down in their previous she wasted no time in beginning to tear small pieces of the mouse off for her son. "Yes, sweetheart, you chose a great one." She cooed, quickly lapping his forehead as a further sign of approval. After her fleet display of affection, she watched idly as he tried to imitate the hunting crouch and leap. Though it wasn't the best it was still, nevertheless, endearing to see her son so eager to hunt. "You'll have to wait till your an apprentice, Chessie. Though you can still practice of course." Gorsebird meowed before sliding some torn pieces of the mouse over to Chestnutkit to eat. She took a bite or two of the creature herself not having eaten since the day previous. Her ears then prickled when she heard his next inquiry, her nose twitched a bit contemplating something before she opened his maw, "I don't really know, Chessie, you do know I've been a queen in the nursery since almost right after my warrior ceremony so I don't understand a lot about all those warrior things. Oh! But I'm sure your older sister would!" Gorsebird's voice was rather sugary as she spoke clearly hiding some intentions. She was also somewhat playing dumb. While, yes, the part about being a queen since early warriorhood was true (she spared no time getting pregnant) the part about knowing little to nothing about the flora and fauna of the forest was not. However, she had a plan, and whoever said you couldn't trick your children into helping you with one?
(So who exactly is his older sister? X3 Idk who she is. )

The kit pawed at the pieces of mouse for a moment while he listened to his mother speak. He gave a small sigh as she spoke about having to wait until he was an apprentice. That's what everyone always said, and he was frankly getting tired of it. He perked right back up once he tasted one of the pieces of the mouse. "Mmmh!" He gave a joyful yelp, and immidiantly tore into the other pieces. "Dash really goot!" He called out to his mother; his mouth still full. He looked at her confused for a moment, but his eyes lit up when he remembered Gorsebird had other litters before she had him. "Oh yeah! Where is she? Can we go ask her right now?!" He jumped up and down excitedly as the prospect of seeing his older sister settled into his mind. He may be able to ask her more than just what mice eat! "I can't wait 'till I catch a mouse one day." He blurted out hopefully.

Last edited by Panda; June 6th, 2018 at 04:33 PM.
Old June 6th, 2018, 05:08 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda View Post
(So who exactly is his older sister? X3 Idk who she is. )

The kit pawed at the pieces of mouse for a moment while he listened to his mother speak. He gave a small sigh as she spoke about having to wait until he was an apprentice. That's what everyone always said, and he was frankly getting tired of it. He perked right back up once he tasted one of the pieces of the mouse. "Mmmh!" He gave a joyful yelp, and immidiantly tore into the other pieces. "Dash really goot!" He called out to his mother; his mouth still full. He looked at her confused for a moment, but his eyes lit up when he remembered Gorsebird had other litters before she had him. "Oh yeah! Where is she? Can we go ask her right now?!" He jumped up and down excitedly as the prospect of seeing his older sister settled into his mind. He may be able to ask her more than just what mice eat! "I can't wait 'till I catch a mouse one day." He blurted out hopefully.

Gorsebird eyed Chestnutkit thinking perhaps of giving him the 'don't play with your food' talk though she decided against it. Afterall she was a cool mom. In its place, however, she did still scold him deciding her reputation as a good mother was more important to her than the one of a cool one, "Chessie, don't talk with your mouth open! It's a terrible habit, I mean what if you choked! What would become of this family then?" She chided, softly nipping his ear in a scolding fashion before taking away the mouse, and placing it on her paws. Gorsebird's eyes then flickered angrily for a moment before going back to their previous calm amber orbs. "Sweetwhisker, is in the clearing right now, but since it seems you can't have any common sense, I don't believe I should tell you where she is." Gorsebird deadpanned shaking her head as she recognized Sweetwhisker in an instant across the clearing. Oh, why was, it that Sweetwhisker was such ibis now, when she was as lovely as a dove only a few moons before.

@Midgefur

Last edited by Tavvi; June 7th, 2018 at 05:46 PM.
Old June 6th, 2018, 07:13 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkmate View Post
A pure white Tom entered the territory his green eyes shining his face looked like it had a scowl on it his ears were a bit folded back head was low as well , before he decided to do any sort of hunting he searched for a patch of nice lush green grass he was to the left of the area his nose to the ground eyes going left to right quickly , his head perked up as he found a patch of grass that looked good enough to suit him so he dashed over to it . Grassleg looked around and over his shoulder just in case if anyone was watching he didn't like to be watched while doing this it kinda embarrassed him , kinda . Once it was clear Grassleg bent down to the patch and took mouth fulls of it munching away happily even the scowl seemed to have disappeared he always did this as an apprentice and kit the grass never bothered him and it didn't taste so bad , come to think of it it had no flavor really . He took a few more big bites of the abundant plant and swallowed licking his lips clean of any stray blades off grass that decided to be stubborn and resumed on his original mission . Hunting . The scowl now returning to his face . His ears were pointed forward and strained them for any small noises , like pitter patter of rodent feet perhaps? He opened his mouth to taste the air ,waiting , hoping to atleast find the scent of rabbit which was his favorite piece of kill he could eat it his entire life , once the slightest gust of wind blew across his nose his eyes widened but then returned to their normal position when he caught the scent foxdung...only a puny mouse . Oh well better then going hungry I suppose . . Grassleg snorted and shook his head slightly now stalking off to the right which seemed to be the direction the scent was the strongest , his body was soon close to the ground close enough his belly fur brushed against it he found a piece of moss near a bush and by his luck he found the tiny rodent . His tail was out straight as he crept forward ever so slightly his ears twitching and flicking every now and then once he was in three Fox lengths away from the mouse which was nibbling on something he ran at it it didn't take but a few seconds for the mouses ears to flick and turn it's head around to see the white mass of fur charging at it fear was shown in the tiny beedy eyes it had , so it dashed off as well but it didn't get far enough only an mouse length did it get once Grassleg pounced on its back making it squeak which was cut off by the toms teeth meeting it's neck and snapping it . Grassleg fully stood up now going over to the same bush and burried his kill So remembered where to find it and others won't steal it. He sighed and his left ear flicked once he heard another cat arrive he looked at its direction " smogmask " he meowed his words seeming like he wasn't happy to see the other tom but he was grateful for it to be a tom other than a loud she cat .
@Celestial @Celestial

Smogs ask had woken up late, the light had already broke over the crest of abundant hills of windclan warming everything it could touch. Despite this the large smokey Tom has been dozing off carefree in the warriors den, but it was only when the shuffling of apprentices paws climbing to reach their mentors which had ultimately woken him right up, being stepped on didn't help much either. Now he was leaving camp, the taste of a partly finished crow still on his tongue and the residue of the noisey bird hanging off his lip.
With a deep an agrovated sigh the large Tom pulled himself out of camp and trode unhappily into the territory. The sun still young bearing down on his back as if it where midday. He may have been pure blooded windclan but his dark fur and long locks of it never seemed to help him adapt to the heat of the sun. The Tom padded out of camp feeling the brisk wind carry with it a tangy scent of new growth, blossoming wild flowers and greening grass and foliage smelled so earthy and new. He couldn't help but smile faintly at the idea of a long new leaf and green leaf that must be waiting just around the corner, waiting patiently to unleash its gifts upon them. The Tom picked up his pace his paws drumming melodcily agaisnt the hollow earth as he neared a clump of particularly lush looking wolf willows, they white-ish grey leaves starting to bud and just barely beginning to blossom. Another smile pulled at his lips.
The Tom padded into the grouping, enjoying the patch of shade and wind resistance it offered. He often found rabbits in and Amoung he foliage but it didn't seem like any had spent the night nesting here, unfortunate considering they where so easy to corner and catch in the maze of bushes. He padded onwards forgetting about the hunting spot and thinking to move further into the territory in search of something, he broke out of the foliage and back into the sunlight allowing it to yet again seep into his fur. As he approched another greening patch of grass that seemed to be lush, the faint scent of a clanmate brushed past his nose as he passed around a tough patch of grass. It was than that the owner of the scent appeared in the clear. Before he could even turn the corner to see much of them they already had
Greeted them in the most unpleasant tone, " grassleg " he mirrored acusingly. His gaze searching the toms as he hinted a sense of hostility.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old June 6th, 2018, 07:31 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

Smogs ask had woken up late, the light had already broke over the crest of abundant hills of windclan warming everything it could touch. Despite this the large smokey Tom has been dozing off carefree in the warriors den, but it was only when the shuffling of apprentices paws climbing to reach their mentors which had ultimately woken him right up, being stepped on didn't help much either. Now he was leaving camp, the taste of a partly finished crow still on his tongue and the residue of the noisey bird hanging off his lip.
With a deep an agrovated sigh the large Tom pulled himself out of camp and trode unhappily into the territory. The sun still young bearing down on his back as if it where midday. He may have been pure blooded windclan but his dark fur and long locks of it never seemed to help him adapt to the heat of the sun. The Tom padded out of camp feeling the brisk wind carry with it a tangy scent of new growth, blossoming wild flowers and greening grass and foliage smelled so earthy and new. He couldn't help but smile faintly at the idea of a long new leaf and green leaf that must be waiting just around the corner, waiting patiently to unleash its gifts upon them. The Tom picked up his pace his paws drumming melodcily agaisnt the hollow earth as he neared a clump of particularly lush looking wolf willows, they white-ish grey leaves starting to bud and just barely beginning to blossom. Another smile pulled at his lips.
The Tom padded into the grouping, enjoying the patch of shade and wind resistance it offered. He often found rabbits in and Amoung he foliage but it didn't seem like any had spent the night nesting here, unfortunate considering they where so easy to corner and catch in the maze of bushes. He padded onwards forgetting about the hunting spot and thinking to move further into the territory in search of something, he broke out of the foliage and back into the sunlight allowing it to yet again seep into his fur. As he approched another greening patch of grass that seemed to be lush, the faint scent of a clanmate brushed past his nose as he passed around a tough patch of grass. It was than that the owner of the scent appeared in the clear. Before he could even turn the corner to see much of them they already had
Greeted them in the most unpleasant tone, " grassleg " he mirrored acusingly. His gaze searching the toms as he hinted a sense of hostility.

The white Tom flicked his left ear his head lowered a tad bit " out for a little hunting too I see? Hmph...I don't think you'll be able to find any rabbits . I couldn't find it's scent " he meowed well more like reported thinking that smogmask needed a bit of help . But mostly it was just that he liked to tell cats what to do ,this for example . With a flick of his tail he looked over his shoulder then back at smogmask " there are however plenty of mice . Then again , when ever aren't they around ? " he added with a smile but it looked like a smile that was filled with half mischief and grump a fake smile to be exact . Grassleg sat down now licking his chest fur after a while he moved to his right paw licking it gingerly " anyways , you well? " he asked as he placed his paw down looking at the other tom expecting an answer from him . When he was waiting he heard what could only be the sound of birds singing it was beautiful how they sang always nice to hear it at sunrise. @Celestial

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; June 13th, 2018 at 03:06 PM.
Old June 7th, 2018, 01:29 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
Stripping the moss from the tree, she didn't notice the tom standing near her, but she did notice when a large crack came from a branch that was obviously stepped on. Immediately afterwards she noticed the cat scent that had been filling her senses, whoch she had been to blind to notice. Whipping her head around, Fleetpaw approached the cat. He was of her Clan, but he acted almost scared of being caught. She looked around a little bit, seeing a small structure that she had crushed while walking over. Looking back to him quizzically, she said in a monotone, neither irritated nor calm, "What're you sneaking around for?" Her calico head tilted a little, an eyebrow raised. "Whatever reason, you're not very good at it."

Cloudedpaw simply watched the calico feline approach him, his ears twitching in the slightest as her intense gaze looked at him accusingly. As she spoke, Cloudedpaw scuffed his paw on the ground, flicking a rock out from underneath it. “First off, I’m not really sneaking around. I’m searching for important objects to... fiddle with.” He waved his tail to the toppled structure, hoping that the she-cat wouldn’t notice that it used to be something resembling a platform. “Second off, if I was sneaking around, you wouldn’t even know I’m here.”

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old June 7th, 2018, 06:14 PM

My Mood: In Love

Quote:

Gorsebird eyed Chestnutkit thinking perhaps of giving him the 'don't play with your food' talk though she decided against it. Afterall she was a cool mom. In its place, however, she did still scold him deciding her reputation as a good mother was more important to her than the one of a cool one, "Chessie, don't talk with your mouth open! It's a terrible habit, I mean what if you choked! What would become of this family then?" She chided, softly nipping his ear in a scolding fashion before taking away the mouse, and placing it on her paws. Gorsebird's eyes then flickered angrily for a moment before going back to their previous calm amber orbs. "Sweetwhisker, is in the clearing right now, but since it seems you can't have any common sense, I don't believe I should tell you where she is." Gorsebird deadpanned shaking her head as she recognized Sweetwhisker in an instant across the clearing. Oh, why was, it that Sweetwhisker was such ibis now, when she was as lovely as a dove only a few moons before.

@Midgefur
Pale grey and white coat tousled and uneven, Harrierclaw ambled into the clearing with the neck of a buck hare clutched between his teeth. Its long, powerful legs that had given him such a runaround dragged against the grass, and the tomcat had to make an effort not to trip over it as he made his way towards the freshkill pile. He took his time picking out a spot for the hare, glancing up briefly to look around between half-burying the prey in dirt and grass.
Off to one side, he could make out the lean, pointed pelt of his brother, and to the opposite side of camp he spotted his mother and her new kits. A gruff purr rumbled in Harrierclaw's throat as he looked at Chestnutkit's happy face; to be young again!

With a sway and flick of his white tail in greeting, the tom took off towards them, only to stop every few steps to try and groom down his disheveled chest fur. That hare had really done a number on him, even his paws were stained green from running through the grass. Once he finally got close enough, the warrior leaned down to greet Chestnutkit with a tickle from his whiskers.
"Hello Gorsebird, Chestnutkit, you're being good for Mom, right?" He chuffed in his throaty voice.
@Panda

Last edited by Midgefur; June 7th, 2018 at 06:16 PM.
Old June 7th, 2018, 07:50 PM
♫Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat♫

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midgefur View Post
Pale grey and white coat tousled and uneven, Harrierclaw ambled into the clearing with the neck of a buck hare clutched between his teeth. Its long, powerful legs that had given him such a runaround dragged against the grass, and the tomcat had to make an effort not to trip over it as he made his way towards the freshkill pile. He took his time picking out a spot for the hare, glancing up briefly to look around between half-burying the prey in dirt and grass.
Off to one side, he could make out the lean, pointed pelt of his brother, and to the opposite side of camp he spotted his mother and her new kits. A gruff purr rumbled in Harrierclaw's throat as he looked at Chestnutkit's happy face; to be young again!

With a sway and flick of his white tail in greeting, the tom took off towards them, only to stop every few steps to try and groom down his disheveled chest fur. That hare had really done a number on him, even his paws were stained green from running through the grass. Once he finally got close enough, the warrior leaned down to greet Chestnutkit with a tickle from his whiskers.
"Hello Gorsebird, Chestnutkit, you're being good for Mom, right?" He chuffed in his throaty voice.
@Panda
Quote:

@Midgefur
Chestnutkit frowned as his mother scooted the remaining mouse away from him. "I'll stop! Please? I want more mouse!" He pouted as he laid down and looked at the ground solemnly. "Please mommy!" His ears laid back on his head, and his tail curled around his small body. He refused to meet his mother's eyes as he continued. "You won't tell me where she is either?!" At this point, he had returned his mother's deadpan gaze, with his own fierce one. "Sweet-" He was about to call out Sweetwhiskers name, when someone brushed against his whiskers. His fur fluffed up in surprise, but it laid flat to him again as soon as he realized it was his older brother, Harrierclaw. "Well..." His fur along his spine began to prickle back up in awkwardness. "No, but I just wanted more mouse, and to see Sweetwhisker, but mommy said no." His orbs turned pleadingly to his brother as he leaned against his front legs.