Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Forest Roars
Last post by furrensic
Today 10:51 AM
The next generation of...
Last post by MaplestrikeWCUE
Today 10:50 AM
3v1 Raid Partner Finder
Last post by leopardheart00
Today 10:49 AM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by zBlaze
Today 10:48 AM
Search Party!
Last post by zozelen
Today 10:41 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 6th, 2016, 10:19 AM
I am da book fort queen..

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Shadekit shook her head. She ran outside and picked up a mouse and ran to the elder's den.
Old December 6th, 2016, 05:31 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

@Ever @JustJoye

Augustus padded coolly into the Camp, a limp mouse tucked tightly in his jaws, his sharp canines keeping a firm yet light grip on it as to avoid spilling blood. He had had a difficult time finding the Camp's entrance, but he would never admit his failure. He was lucky to of found the gap before his frustration got the better of him. His thin tail lashed lightly behind him, and his eyelids were dropped lazily. It would appear as if he didn't have a care in the world. However, that was not the case. Inside, he was gawking at the Camp that was much prettier than the Syndicate's. He noticed a pile of fresh-kill, and that was stocked better than home's. The dens were even more attractive, and although they were built with similar items, they looked to be more stable.

He didn't reveal any of his awe whatsoever, or any emotion that wasn't careless. Yet he still carried a sense of authority with him. Augustus cast Finneous a quick glance, assuring himself the younger tomcat was still by his side. Reassured, he turned his head back around, and searched for someone to speak to. He demanded the attention of the Commander - or, rather, Leader. They had much to talk about. Speaking of talk, he didn't even know what he'd tell this `BlazingNight`. Would they be truthful? How would they succeed in convincing the Leader to let them stay? Many worries tugged at his tail, but he refused to turn and leave. He had a job to do, and he'd make sure he'd get it done. The Syndicate was counting on him.

Last edited by AbsurdJinx; December 7th, 2016 at 06:45 AM.
Old December 6th, 2016, 06:03 PM

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dux View Post
@Ever @mirefern

Augustus padded coolly into the Camp, a limp mouse tucked tightly in his jaws, his sharp canines keeping a firm yet light grip on it as to avoid spilling blood. He had had a difficult time finding the Camp's entrance, but he would never admit his failure. He was lucky to of found the gap before his frustration got the better of him. His thin tail lashed lightly behind him, and his eyelids were dropped lazily. It would appear as if he didn't have a care in the world. However, that was not the case. Inside, he was gawking at the Camp that was much prettier than the Syndicate's. He noticed a pile of fresh-kill, and that was stocked better than home's. The dens were even more attractive, and although they were built with similar items, they looked to be more stable.

He didn't reveal any of his awe whatsoever, or any emotion that wasn't careless. Yet he still carried a sense of authority with him. Augustus cast Finneous a quick glance, assuring himself the younger tomcat was still by his side. Reassured, he turned his head back around, and searched for someone to speak to. He demanded the attention of the Commander - or, rather, Leader. They had much to talk about. Speaking of talk, he didn't even know what he'd tell this `BlazingNight`. Would they be truthful? How would they succeed in convincing the Leader to let them stay? Many worries tugged at his tail, but he refused to turn and leave. He had a job to do, and he'd make sure he'd get it done. The Syndicate was counting on him.
The drowning sun turned the colors of the clearing orange and yellow washes against grey-green singed grasses. Finn's turquoise eyes blinked around the camp. At cats, at dens, at kits and growth. He cast glances all around him, drinking in the scents and sights of the ShadowClan encampment. His tail twitched with worry and his pelt crawled from stares and glances. He narrowed his eyes, anger creating a lump in his throat. The Russian Blue coughed, put his head down.

A glance from Augustus helped ebb away his anger and fear, reminding him that he still had a friend, a partner, a brother. He smiled back and took a breath through his nose, out his mouth. He looked around, focusing now and finding the stranger's leader, Blazingnight. He saw dens upon dens but none looked authoritative enough to be the leader's. He grunted. "Which one do you think it is?" Finneous mewed out the side of his mouth to Augustus, "None of these look like Renn's did, I can't tell which one Blazingnight might be in."

The blue tomcat frowned and slowed his pace, looking harder.

JOYE
[site - profile- finder]
[just kindling on the fire]
[profile credit to me!]
Old December 6th, 2016, 09:33 PM
slipping from existence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen of the Moon View Post

(COUGHimdoingitCOUGH)(do you have a cough drop? haha)
Moonkit giggled at her sister, and looked back at Sapphirekit. He smiled and looked to Frostkit. He kicked the ball to Moonkit, and she ducked down. "Haha missed me!" she mewed, and the Moss bounced of the nursery wall and hit her in the head. Sapphirekit bursted into laughter. He stood up and readied himself as Moonkit crouched down and pounced at him. He rolled out of the way, but ended up rolling into Frostkit.
(We gotta make these guys apprentices soooooon...)
(*COUGHCOUGHyeeeeeCOUGHCOUGH*) (nope, sorry )
Frostkit stopped the moss with her front paw and smiled. She then laughed and quickly kicked the mossball to sapphirekit eefore running and jumping on her sister, pinning her gently to the ground .
(Omg yeeeeaaasss!! I wonder how much longer )
Old December 6th, 2016, 09:40 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

(Well, this is goin good xD)
If Burrpaw had been an enemy warrior in another clan, during the midst of battle, Swiftfang wouldn't have any mercy. He'd simply aim for the weak spot- the paw- and immediately hold down the apprentice; he'd weaken it and probably knock the whole body out of balance. And then, if Swift was in the mood, he'd pin down and lash a killing bite to the neck.

But he wasn't in the mood to do such a thing right now. Even if he wanted to, even though he could.. What did that matter? Blazingnight'll probably punish him for the deed. Or would she? His lips parted into a small dazed smile as he thought about this, but snapped back into reality at the same instant, knowing that Burrpaw was up and ready.

Okay. If Swiftfang wasn't going for the paw to kill or injure the apprentice any more (though, truth to be told, there was temptation), he'd have to go for the back. And so the tom did, arching and propelling upwards to do a classic attack move, raising his front left paw for momentum and to 'claw' the messy-furred apprentice's back.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old December 7th, 2016, 12:12 AM
queeny ♬

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Slipping into the den on silent paws, Avocetwing rotated her ears around, to check if anyone else was there, as her eyes had not adjusted to the darkness. Hearing nothing, the molly let out a soft sigh of relief. Make her way to her best she lay down, curling her body into the soft green moss. A sigh of relief fluttered from between her lips; her sore body found the cushioning layer of the moss a heaven send, from the heavy activity that her duty required. Shifting her weight until she was completely comfortable, Avocetwing rested her head on the upper lip of her bed, using as a makeshift pillow. Tucking her tail around her body for warmth, the female let out another soft sigh; she was tired, and this bed seemed particularly soft. Without thought, she allowed her body to relax, and she gently drifted to sleep, the day's worries and pains allayed for the moment.

I belong with you,
you belong with me,
you're my sweetheart

character site; pending
Old December 7th, 2016, 02:29 AM
I am da book fort queen..

My Mood: Happy

Shadekit returned and slowly approached Moonkit, Sapphirekit, and Frostkit. "C-can I p-play?" she asked quietly.

Last edited by CinnamonCookie; December 7th, 2016 at 02:31 AM.
Old December 7th, 2016, 06:45 AM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Burrpaw leaped to the side to dodge his mentor's attack, but was off balance with only three legs and fell to the side. "Ow!" He hissed as his injured paw hit the ground.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old December 7th, 2016, 08:09 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
(*COUGHCOUGHyeeeeeCOUGHCOUGH*) (nope, sorry )
Frostkit stopped the moss with her front paw and smiled. She then laughed and quickly kicked the mossball to sapphirekit eefore running and jumping on her sister, pinning her gently to the ground .
(Omg yeeeeaaasss!! I wonder how much longer )
Moonkit giggled as her sister pinned her. "Hey!" she mewed with laughter.
"Kitten Pile!"
Sapphirekit laughed and jumped on the two, laughing.
Old December 7th, 2016, 08:44 AM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Illusion View Post
Ratkit thought about the question for a few moments. "Yeah! I think so! I don't think she can say that!" He said happily. He finally had a friend, he thought. His anger and sadness seemed to wash away after this thought. His brown orbs gleamed happily as he stood. His brown fur stood up in all sorts of places and his white underbelly and whites were more gray then white. "Let's go scare some cats!"
@Lonestar23;

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Closed Thread