Last post by Tallstar
Today 11:37 AM

Old November 28th, 2017, 08:13 PM
Hee hee hee~ =3

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: The Wildhearts

Quote:
Originally Posted by littledragon0625 View Post

(galen and wild are dealing with a fox while ember is raiding a town)
(No they're meeting with a family of cats X3)

(If the below is unacceptable, please tell me.)
If you want me to join your roleplay, just put Wildy in a post. I'll search this keyword every day.
(The above is cause people sometimes forget the ~ in front and in the back of my username and it causes me to be extremely late, which annoys people)
Old November 28th, 2017, 08:21 PM
Dragon of fire

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Wild Moon~ View Post

(No they're meeting with a family of cats X3)
yea but the cats are dealing with a fox)

So did they bury you?
i done mind being brothered but be warned i will rant.
Old November 28th, 2017, 10:20 PM
Leader of the Dragons

My Mood: Lazy

(you alright if my character spies on galen and wild @~Wild Moon~ @Beam XP)

Last edited by DragonChaos; November 29th, 2017 at 05:11 PM.
Old November 28th, 2017, 10:21 PM
Floating

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:

"You're nice, for a fox," Snowy said. "I'm glad Fang isn't here to darken the mood."
"Snowy? Where are you?" called a voice.
"I'm over here, Mom!" Snowy called back over her shoulders.
A white she-cat with cream splotches and bright green eyes leaped out of the bushes. "You shouldn't go wandering by yourself! What if Fang came back?" she scolded.
"Hey, Wish!" Wild mewed.
"Hello, Wild," Wish greeted, but her eyes fixed on Galen.
"That's Galen. A friend of Wild's," Snowy told her mother.
"Huh. Foxes and cats, friends? Well, if anyone can do the improbable, it's Wild," said a black tom with sparkling dark blue eyes, stepping out of the bushes.
"Hey, Shadow!" Wild meowed a greeting.
"Where are the kits?" Wish asked, looking around.
"Still hiding," Shadow replied, rolling his eyes. He turned to the bushes and said, "Come on out, kits. No more hide and seek."
A blue-gray she-kit with blue eyes like her father stepped out. "Mom, Skye and Echo are stuck!" she mewed, tail fluffed up.
Wish immediately went to the bush and slowly got the two other she-kits out. "Ocean, why were they there?" she questioned the blue-gray kit.
"They wanted to watch a butterfly they spotted. When they said they couldn't get down, I tried going up to help them, but I fell," Ocean explained, showing her paw, which had a tiny cut in it.
Galen almost felt embarrassed when Snowy commented on his niceness. “Well, I’m not actually a Fox.” He looked at Wild’s cat form, searching for an acknowledgement that this cat Snowy knew they could change Forms. Galen immediately snapped to attention as more voices started to miss together. Wow, this was a big family. He looked down at the ground as Wish started at him. Hopefully his his feathered, russet wings have her a sense of this guy is different. His eyes widened when he thought of the kits stuck in the bush, but restraint himself. He had a puzzle of a power here, he had the scary look that could tap into a cats worse nightmare. But when he saw the tiny cut, he stepped forward. “Can I see it?” He asked softly, forgetting all about his Fox form.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshade View Post
(YES! is it okay if he joins the talking with Wild and Galen? And Wild? he needs some buddies)

Ashton scanned his surroundings, his bushy tail fluffed slightly. He could have been in his human form at the moment, but he felt like going as 'Fox Ashton' at the moment. His eyes, normally green, but at the moment of time amber, flickered with amusement as he spotted a few other residents, locals, friends, what ever he wanted to call them, talking. He got to his paws and slowly walked over. Once over there he spotted another fox. Hmm.. He seems pretty cool...they all seem pretty cool.He decided. "Um.. Hello, my name's Ashton, who are all you guys?" he asked, sitting down and curling his tail over his soot black paws.
(of course!)His fur prickled with his major differences from the cat family. Wait, had he scared...what was the kits name? Wasn’t it Azul, or Sea? No it was..Ocean! Right, what if he had scared Ovena with his act of kindness?

His ears perked and his wings extembeded slightly outward to address the sudden and different voice. There stood a Fox. And he looked like a regular fox. Ashton? That seemed like a pretty normal human name to Galen. “Are you a Wildheart?” He asked, his fur still slightly spiked and his ears rotating to catch different sounds.
Old November 29th, 2017, 03:39 PM
Floating

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonChaos View Post
(you alright if my character spies on galen and wild @~Wild Moon~ @Beam XP)
Im good with it)
Old November 29th, 2017, 05:14 PM
Hee hee hee~ =3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beam View Post
Galen almost felt embarrassed when Snowy commented on his niceness. “Well, I’m not actually a Fox.” He looked at Wild’s cat form, searching for an acknowledgement that this cat Snowy knew they could change Forms. Galen immediately snapped to attention as more voices started to miss together. Wow, this was a big family. He looked down at the ground as Wish started at him. Hopefully his his feathered, russet wings have her a sense of this guy is different. His eyes widened when he thought of the kits stuck in the bush, but restraint himself. He had a puzzle of a power here, he had the scary look that could tap into a cats worse nightmare. But when he saw the tiny cut, he stepped forward. “Can I see it?” He asked softly, forgetting all about his Fox form.
(of course!)His fur prickled with his major differences from the cat family. Wait, had he scared...what was the kits name? Wasn’t it Azul, or Sea? No it was..Ocean! Right, what if he had scared Ovena with his act of kindness?

His ears perked and his wings extembeded slightly outward to address the sudden and different voice. There stood a Fox. And he looked like a regular fox. Ashton? That seemed like a pretty normal human name to Galen. “Are you a Wildheart?” He asked, his fur still slightly spiked and his ears rotating to catch different sounds.
"Thank you," Wish said. She had decided to trust him. If Wild trusts him, then why shouldn't she?
Ocean hesitantly raise her paw for Galen to see. She turned her head and jumped when the second fox appeared.
Wild stepped in front of the group, mostly so the other cats won't fight him. "Who are you?" she asked.
( @Silentshade )

If you want me to join your roleplay, just put Wildy in a post. I'll search this keyword every day.
(The above is cause people sometimes forget the ~ in front and in the back of my username and it causes me to be extremely late, which annoys people)
Old November 29th, 2017, 10:19 PM
Leader of the Dragons

Quote:
Im good with it)
(kay <3)

Blue soared throughout the sky in her dragon form, by now just exploring around since she had already eaten earlier, enjoying the view. That was, until she spotted Wild, Galen, and some other animals out of the corner of her eye. Curious, she changes course and flew towards them, then just flew around in a slow, wide circle around them to get a view of what they were doing.
Old November 30th, 2017, 05:30 PM
Floating

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonChaos View Post
(kay <3)

Blue soared throughout the sky in her dragon form, by now just exploring around since she had already eaten earlier, enjoying the view. That was, until she spotted Wild, Galen, and some other animals out of the corner of her eye. Curious, she changes course and flew towards them, then just flew around in a slow, wide circle around them to get a view of what they were doing.
Quote:

"Thank you," Wish said. She had decided to trust him. If Wild trusts him, then why shouldn't she?
Ocean hesitantly raise her paw for Galen to see. She turned her head and jumped when the second fox appeared.
Wild stepped in front of the group, mostly so the other cats won't fight him. "Who are you?" she asked.
( @Silentshade )

He slowly walked towards the little kit, he lowered his head to look closer. He studied it for a few moments, tilting his head to the side before shifting back, “Lick it clean, to prevent infection, it’ll be okay.” He said calmly, it was a shallow cut, no harm done.

Galen narrowed his eyes at the other fox, still hesitant to back his guard down.His eyes flickered up to sky when a shadow crossed overhead, he looked up and saw nothing. Peculiar.
Old November 30th, 2017, 05:50 PM
Leader of the Dragons

Quote:

He slowly walked towards the little kit, he lowered his head to look closer. He studied it for a few moments, tilting his head to the side before shifting back, “Lick it clean, to prevent infection, it’ll be okay.” He said calmly, it was a shallow cut, no harm done.

Galen narrowed his eyes at the other fox, still hesitant to back his guard down.His eyes flickered up to sky when a shadow crossed overhead, he looked up and saw nothing. Peculiar.
@Beam

Blue kept on silent watch as she watched Galen inspect the little kitten's wound, though noticed that he looked up into the sky, though it was hard to find her since she was moving around in a circular motion. At the same time, Galen only had to look at one spot for a few seconds to spot her flying around, though she decided to just keep silent and watch for now.

Last edited by DragonChaos; December 4th, 2017 at 01:37 PM.
Old December 1st, 2017, 04:25 AM
Hee hee hee~ =3

Quote:

Ocean smiled and said, "Thank you!"