everything finder for...
Last post by Blazing
Yesterday 11:28 PM

Old June 29th, 2020, 05:07 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: RiverClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Eveninglight smiled,” Thought you might enjoy it, but when we’re done we should let Otterstone look through them for useful herbs.“ she meowed

Petuniapaw nodded. "Of course!" She agreed. She still had no idea how cats figured out what flowers were safe and which were not. She knew one that wasn't safe! But didn't know its name... "Should we go pick flowers now?" Petuniapaw asked smiling at her friend.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old June 29th, 2020, 05:09 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post

Petuniapaw nodded. "Of course!" She agreed. She still had no idea how cats figured out what flowers were safe and which were not. She knew one that wasn't safe! But didn't know its name... "Should we go pick flowers now?" Petuniapaw asked smiling at her friend.
Eveninglight nodded,” Of course! Let’s go” she meowed getting up and heading out of the den and camp, walking next to Petuniapaw.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old June 30th, 2020, 05:35 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Eveninglight added one this,” But sometimes the river freezes over, squirrels and mice are accessible all year.” she meowed
Snowfern smiled at her, "that's true. I guess we can just agree to disagree, hmm?" she mewed, shrugging a bit. She laughed to herself. Who knew having a playful argument was so fun?

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old June 30th, 2020, 05:37 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumble View Post
Snowfern smiled at her, "that's true. I guess we can just agree to disagree, hmm?" she mewed, shrugging a bit. She laughed to herself. Who knew having a playful argument was so fun?
She gave a nod,” That’s true.” Eveninglight smiled back.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old July 1st, 2020, 02:34 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @Beau ]

----Goosefury----

He jerked back as she sprang to life, jaws open slightly in surprise. Whatever reaction he had been suspecting, it certainly hadn't been this. His gaze flickered over her spiked fur, her anxious demeanor, and sat back, head tilted curiously.
He turned to follow her as she approached the back of the den. She was peering through the branches... now she was sticking her paw through the branches... He scrambled backwards, breath hitching in his throat, when she jerked back.
Hesitantly, he climbed back into his nest. "Just a squirrel," he murmured, curling his tail tightly around his flank. At Rainydawn's gentle touch he sighed and pressed in closer to her, relishing the warmth as he slipped back into slumber.
Old July 1st, 2020, 02:54 PM
all that i’ll ever need

[ @Slushie ]

Rainydawn let out a yawn, not thinking about the extreme reaction she’d just given. It was normal for her at this point. Apparently, sleepy Rainy didn’t care enough to worry about anything since she was perfectly fine snuggling up against Goosefury despite her usual fears of getting close to other cats. It seemed at this point she’d already gotten too close so she might as well just keep going. The grey tom’s side pressing against her prompted a purr and she drifted off sweetly as before.
Old July 6th, 2020, 11:50 AM
I need new characters-

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Inspired

*Reed-pelt seen Fern-tail who looked so exhausted he ran up to here* ¨What happened!¨ he asked. Fern-tail thought of how to tell him ¨Ivy-kit our only kit is sick like really sick!¨ she wailed to him. He thought for a moment ¨WHAT!¨ why didnt you tell me sooner. I just got out of the medicine cat den. He thought for a moment ¨oh¨.

Last edited by CrystalLune; July 6th, 2020 at 09:36 PM.
Old July 7th, 2020, 02:57 PM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

(OPEN)
@Romulus (If Koi would like to appear, lol)
(Otterstone has been demoted/has resigned. If any cat would like to interact with her, they shouldn't know it yet, as it hasn't been announced, but be confused about her being in the warriors den.)

Otterstone padded into the warriors den, eyes misting over as memories ran rampant in her mind. She had made so many memories in this den. This was truly where she belonged. It felt like a home, even though she had been gone for moons.

With the herb scented air still in her lungs she looked around, frowning slightly as she found her old nest had been taken residence in by another cat. With a shake of her head she decided she wouldn't cause waves trying to reclaim it, and turned to the back of the den to knead the moss together into somewhere she could sleep. As the air, green and thick with cat scent, replaced the aromatic herb smell she grew calmer. She let her eyes close as she worked, a soft smile settling on her face.

Last edited by CheetahPelt; July 7th, 2020 at 02:57 PM.
Old July 20th, 2020, 04:50 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

[ open ]

Cottonstrike came from the meeting to stay in th e warriors den. The tom was a little upset, but that didn't exactly bother him. The warrior laid down in his nest and curled up into a small ball. The tom began to hear voices loud in clear. They weren't just any voice they were his. He didn't realize they were, since he couldn't hear his voice at all. They were telling him bad things about himself. They were telling him he was worthless and a waste of space. They were screaming for him to just leave Rverclan, because he couldn't do things right. Cottonstrike covered his face in his paws and tried to hide himself from those voices. Nothing seemed to work.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Last edited by Madelaine; July 20th, 2020 at 05:28 PM.
Old July 23rd, 2020, 10:04 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkling Flower View Post
[ open ]

Cottonstrike came from the meeting to stay in th e warriors den. The tom was a little upset, but that didn't exactly bother him. The warrior laid down in his nest and curled up into a small ball. The tom began to hear voices loud in clear. They weren't just any voice they were his. He didn't realize they were, since he couldn't hear his voice at all. They were telling him bad things about himself. They were telling him he was worthless and a waste of space. They were screaming for him to just leave Rverclan, because he couldn't do things right. Cottonstrike covered his face in his paws and tried to hide himself from those voices. Nothing seemed to work.
Cricketchirp was trying to rest up after wandering aimlessly through the territory, trying to further familiarize himself with Riverclan's large masse of territory when he noticed Cottonstrike seemed agitated. First it was the flick of his ears and occasional head turning to the side while his eyes looked for something not there. He didn't think much of it until the other toms paws went over his head and laid down fully, like he didnt want to see or hear something.
More than a little worried, he padded over and gently tapped the younger cat. "Hey. Hey. Whatever it is that's bothering you isn't there. Pay attention to me and it'll go away."
He knew Cottonstrike couldn't hear him, but he hoped if he could make his voice reverberate and vibrate more than make actual sound, hopefully it would help bring him out of .... whatever was happening to him.

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.