Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Daragca
Today 06:42 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by CollapsingStars
Today 06:32 AM
3v1 Raid Partner Finder
Last post by leopardheart00
Today 06:27 AM
The Forest Roars
Last post by leopardheart00
Today 06:21 AM
RiverClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 06:10 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 2nd, 2018, 05:51 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

It was finally New Leaf, and the atmosphere was warm, albeit a bit humid. Prey was plentiful again, much to the Clan's delight. No more cold winters of going to sleep with an empty stomach. The breeze blew gently throughout the camp, bringing a warmth that felt good on the cats' fur. Flowers were beginning to bloom and the trees were sprouting leaves again. A young, quite beautiful, amber coloured she-cat named Amberpaw slipped from the apprentices den, her maw opening in a huge yawn, revealing thorn sharp canines. She ran her tongue over her jaws, then licked her shoulder nervously. She was about to begin her first day of training with her mentor, Mudspeck. She was worried she might do or say something wrong. She knew he just became a warrior, so he wasn't much older than she, but her nervousness was evident in her face and behaviour. Amberpaw had anxiety issues, so she was quite the worrisome lass. The Somali shook herself out and padded towards the fresh kill pile, where she would wait for her mentor. She quickly checked herself over, making sure she looked presentable. Her mentor was quite handsome, not that she would be able to tell him that. The she-cat settled and began to groom her voluminous tail, smoothing out the fur nervously. She sat up and glanced around, her amber gaze scanning the clearing for the brown pelt of her mentor, Mudspeck. A warm breeze blew by, and she perked her large ears, closing her eyes and purring as the warmth of the New Leaf wind flooded her.

@Raven & Co

♡ character page wip ♡

Last edited by |+sari+|; April 2nd, 2018 at 05:59 PM.
Old April 2nd, 2018, 08:34 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

@Duskflight
I’ve put this off for way too long c:

Shorekit sat alone. Like everyday the white and grey tomkit came out of the nursery looking prom and proper than going to sit in between the nursery and the apprentice den. Here he wasn’t recognized and nobody seemed to notice him blending into the background. Just like I like it. the small tomkit wrapped his small grey tail around his little paws and studied the cats moving back and fourth quickly, apprentices gawking while mentors scolded them and hurried them out for a lesson, warriors sleeping in the sun and sharing tongues. Clan life seemed so peaceful now even though the thread of war seemed to hang over their heads. Despite being so young shorekit was aware of these things with a great understanding of how these alliances worked. It was very clear to him the tensions, even though nobody else seemed concerned that there was a possibility windclan cats could show up any moment and take more lives.

Who’d wanna be a warrior with so much risk involved?

The thought of wasting your time to become something that could kill you wasn’t worth his time, matter of factory life would be much easier if they settled dispute by talking about their problems. How much easier if we where all hunters. Shorekit blinked himself out of his thoughts and got to his paws, whilst he worried himself about things that didn’t concern him he hadn’t noticed how hungry he was. The small kit shuffled across the clearing keeping his head down and his tail between his hind legs. Learning from experience that if you dwindled to far out in the open he would be pinned on all sides by other kits who wanted to play or elders who wanted to grump and tell their stories which- he didn’t mind listening too if it wasn’t in public... with other kits. The small tomkit approached the pile of prey and glanced up and down at his options.

More abundant than usual. he examined.

He stepped forward and sniffed around a particular mouse. Nosing it around a few times, it was fairly warm and smelled delicious. The tom bent and grabbed the small mouse in his jaws feeling the flesh hit his teeth. A faint smile worked its way onto his maw as he approached his spot, allowing his guard down for only a singular moment.

Daffodilkit ambled out of the nursery with a quiet yawn that made his eyes clench shut and his jaws stretch wide before snapping shut, his head giving a small shake. His eyes glanced curiously up at the canopy that sent the sunlight down in shimmering dapples upon the clearing, blinking lightly as one caught his eye and momentarily blinded him. Wiping a white paw over his face, he would lick his lips and begin walking forward again. It was kind of late to be waking up, most of the other kits were up and playing, or doing whatever it was that they were doing at the time, but their noise hadn't been the one to wake him. He had awoken from a dream, it was a good ending, he caught the butterfly and it ticked his nose before settling on his head to stay there. He always liked that dream. The thought of war was far from his mind, as was the thought of any hardship. He hardly even thought about becoming an apprentice even though it was only a few moons away. He didn't think about it at all. The only thoughts on his mind were.. Irrelevant ones. Like why did the sun come in patches in the clearing? Or why wasn't every butterfly the same color? Questions that had easy answers, but really meant nothing. They weren't important, they weren't something he needed to know in order to survive and aid the clan, but they were still something he thought about. Probably the only kinds of things he thought about.

I wonder if the sun patch over by the prey pile will be there again today.

A small eager smile came to his lips as he turned his attention to the prey pile, his mostly yellow eyes focusing over in that direction, searching the ground around it for the patch of sunlight that had been there yesterday. He had laid in it nearly all day, waiting for a bug to pass by so that he could paw at it, maybe get it to climb on him. It wasn't very successful, but he was hoping that maybe today would be a good day for that. So, with his goal for the day in mind, he padded over in the direction of the food pile. He wasn't really hungry, at least not yet, he had to wake up more to be able to feel his hunger. So, instead of actually focusing on the prey pile, he focused on the area right by it, where the grass was bathed in sunlight, his tail held high.

Oh... Some other kit is there..

He paused with a slow blink of his eyes as he watched Shorekit settle down into the spot with food in his mouth. For half a second he debated if he should find some other spot before deciding he'd just ask if they could share. So, approaching the other young tom, the ginger and white kit would dip his head slightly before asking, "Excuse me, can I sit here too?"

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old April 3rd, 2018, 07:57 PM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Swallowfeather streched and looked around hoping she didnt wake anyone

OPEN
Old April 3rd, 2018, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
It was finally New Leaf, and the atmosphere was warm, albeit a bit humid. Prey was plentiful again, much to the Clan's delight. No more cold winters of going to sleep with an empty stomach. The breeze blew gently throughout the camp, bringing a warmth that felt good on the cats' fur. Flowers were beginning to bloom and the trees were sprouting leaves again. A young, quite beautiful, amber coloured she-cat named Amberpaw slipped from the apprentices den, her maw opening in a huge yawn, revealing thorn sharp canines. She ran her tongue over her jaws, then licked her shoulder nervously. She was about to begin her first day of training with her mentor, Mudspeck. She was worried she might do or say something wrong. She knew he just became a warrior, so he wasn't much older than she, but her nervousness was evident in her face and behaviour. Amberpaw had anxiety issues, so she was quite the worrisome lass. The Somali shook herself out and padded towards the fresh kill pile, where she would wait for her mentor. She quickly checked herself over, making sure she looked presentable. Her mentor was quite handsome, not that she would be able to tell him that. The she-cat settled and began to groom her voluminous tail, smoothing out the fur nervously. She sat up and glanced around, her amber gaze scanning the clearing for the brown pelt of her mentor, Mudspeck. A warm breeze blew by, and she perked her large ears, closing her eyes and purring as the warmth of the New Leaf wind flooded her.

@Raven & Co
Mudspeck made his way out of the warrior's den, his gaze scanning the clearing, looking for his apprentice, as he spotted her, he slowly made his way over to her, smiling. "Amberpaw, I can see you're enjoying the New Leaf breeze as much as I do, huh?" He asked, the tom was handsome, but he didn't seem to care much about it, he looked her over, he had to admit, he was happy to have her as his apprentice. "Anyway, good moning, my dear." The tom purred and gave her nose a loving lick, he was a really kind cat and that would never change. "So, with what would you like to start, hunting or fighting?" He asked, he preffered to give her the option to choose, after all, he was there to make her learn what she wanted to actually learn, and starting with what she didn't want to do wouldn't be all that good.
Old April 4th, 2018, 12:39 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
Daffodilkit ambled out of the nursery with a quiet yawn that made his eyes clench shut and his jaws stretch wide before snapping shut, his head giving a small shake. His eyes glanced curiously up at the canopy that sent the sunlight down in shimmering dapples upon the clearing, blinking lightly as one caught his eye and momentarily blinded him. Wiping a white paw over his face, he would lick his lips and begin walking forward again. It was kind of late to be waking up, most of the other kits were up and playing, or doing whatever it was that they were doing at the time, but their noise hadn't been the one to wake him. He had awoken from a dream, it was a good ending, he caught the butterfly and it ticked his nose before settling on his head to stay there. He always liked that dream. The thought of war was far from his mind, as was the thought of any hardship. He hardly even thought about becoming an apprentice even though it was only a few moons away. He didn't think about it at all. The only thoughts on his mind were.. Irrelevant ones. Like why did the sun come in patches in the clearing? Or why wasn't every butterfly the same color? Questions that had easy answers, but really meant nothing. They weren't important, they weren't something he needed to know in order to survive and aid the clan, but they were still something he thought about. Probably the only kinds of things he thought about.

I wonder if the sun patch over by the prey pile will be there again today.

A small eager smile came to his lips as he turned his attention to the prey pile, his mostly yellow eyes focusing over in that direction, searching the ground around it for the patch of sunlight that had been there yesterday. He had laid in it nearly all day, waiting for a bug to pass by so that he could paw at it, maybe get it to climb on him. It wasn't very successful, but he was hoping that maybe today would be a good day for that. So, with his goal for the day in mind, he padded over in the direction of the food pile. He wasn't really hungry, at least not yet, he had to wake up more to be able to feel his hunger. So, instead of actually focusing on the prey pile, he focused on the area right by it, where the grass was bathed in sunlight, his tail held high.

Oh... Some other kit is there..

He paused with a slow blink of his eyes as he watched Shorekit settle down into the spot with food in his mouth. For half a second he debated if he should find some other spot before deciding he'd just ask if they could share. So, approaching the other young tom, the ginger and white kit would dip his head slightly before asking, "Excuse me, can I sit here too?"

Sometimes it was just a delight to know the sun was going to rise, it was going to bathe the clearing in sunlight at least one day during the moon. The reassurance of the sun was something he seemed to find comfort in, the fact that he knew the sun would still smile down on him when nobody else did. And that's ok. the sun wrapped around the grey kit seeping into his kitten fur as a gentle breeze tickled his whiskers. It was such and enchanting scent, the wind that seemed to always drift through the camp bringing with it untold stories and memories only those who passed it on would know. The small kit raised his chin up with the mouse still dangling from his parted jaws as the wind entered his nostrils filling his mouth with the feeling of the terriory. Vast and expansive with so many things to see, maybe he'd hunt its forests one day. Maybe not. I could just stay here. he thought promptly popping open his eyes a moment later, now relizing how stupid he must look the now flustered grey tom kit set the mouse down gently and settled in, tucking his paws under his chest and curling his tail up on his flank. The Tom cranned his neck taking the first bite of the mouse, a succulent taste that never disappointed him. A small curve in the side of his lips appeared and he bent to continue eating boy noticing the approaching Kit.

This isn't so bad, nobody's tried to talk to you yet.

Easiness flooded over the tom and his shoulders sagged by his sides and he shuffled a bit to get comfortable. An icy breeze rattled the branches of the trees above causing him to look over his shoulder at the trees which loomed protectively over the cats, watching them with eerie intent. I wonder if you could see the whole territory up there? he studied the barren trees a moment longer and when he finally looked back there was a ginger and white kitten in front of him. Shorekits eyes popped wide open and his face screwed up in surprise, I wasn't expecting somebody to be so close to him. Shore kit shuffled uncomfortably his blood starting to pump at a higher rate, his breaths starting to become frantic. It's happening!

Don't panic, I'm sure they are nice, I'm positive.

Shorekit couldn't recall seeing this kit anywhere particularly. Though he could trace the scent back to the nursery he was vaguely surprised that he couldn't recall his name. He knew everyone even if they didn't know he existed, perks of being invisible half the time. "I- oh- uh-" he stammered with discomfort shuffling his paws beneath his chest. It was friendly, very friendly and there shouldn't be anything wrong with sharing. But the talking but was certainly a problem. "Ye- yea-" he finally blurted shuffling over just a bit grabbing onto the mouses tail than looking back up at the ginger and white kit "wanna sh- share?" you sound like an alien. Shut up shorekit!

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old April 4th, 2018, 11:31 AM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

[ @Fuzzyfeline ]

Twitchkit had just awoken and yet he was already his usual self, a big puffball full of energy and ready to play. He doubted anyone could ever match his enthusiasm just as much as he doubted he'd ever grow out of his enthusiasm. He was almost an apprentice and was still just as hyper as a two moon old kit! But Twitchkit didn't care. It got him attention, plus it was fun. He stumbled around the nursery, looking for somecat that was already awake and trying not to accidentally stumble on and awaken an already sleeping cat. Most cats in the Clans, and probably outside of them too, were angry, very angry, when awoken. Twitchkit had learned that the hard way.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old April 4th, 2018, 01:52 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
[ @Fuzzyfeline ]

Twitchkit had just awoken and yet he was already his usual self, a big puffball full of energy and ready to play. He doubted anyone could ever match his enthusiasm just as much as he doubted he'd ever grow out of his enthusiasm. He was almost an apprentice and was still just as hyper as a two moon old kit! But Twitchkit didn't care. It got him attention, plus it was fun. He stumbled around the nursery, looking for somecat that was already awake and trying not to accidentally stumble on and awaken an already sleeping cat. Most cats in the Clans, and probably outside of them too, were angry, very angry, when awoken. Twitchkit had learned that the hard way.

Minkkit was laying in her mother's nest beside her sleeping brother, Driftkit. The brown hued kitten was board! Her tail flicked softly beside her while her paws dangled from the moss. Her pelt was an odd hue of brown and her eyes were a minty green with that hint of blue. Movement at the other side of the nursery caught this young Kit's attention. Lifting her head, the young molly slipped out of the nest and tip toed over to the older tom. This is Twitchkit, he'll be an apprentice soon but he acts more like a kit then me. He was also born with a lame foot, it makes it easier to pick out of a crowd. I don't know what he thinks about that. Minkkit noted in her head as she crept around the nests to the tom. The lean frame this molly had made it easier to slip around the closely packed nest's easier. But it made her look more like a WindClan kit. As she came up closer to him she sat down. "Hi Twitchkit. What you up to?" She asked tilting her narrow head to the left. This was common for the curious kitten she would always ask questions and most of the time tilted her head one why or the other.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old April 4th, 2018, 02:02 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

Minkkit was laying in her mother's nest beside her sleeping brother, Driftkit. The brown hued kitten was board! Her tail flicked softly beside her while her paws dangled from the moss. Her pelt was an odd hue of brown and her eyes were a minty green with that hint of blue. Movement at the other side of the nursery caught this young Kit's attention. Lifting her head, the young molly slipped out of the nest and tip toed over to the older tom. This is Twitchkit, he'll be an apprentice soon but he acts more like a kit then me. He was also born with a lame foot, it makes it easier to pick out of a crowd. I don't know what he thinks about that. Minkkit noted in her head as she crept around the nests to the tom. The lean frame this molly had made it easier to slip around the closely packed nest's easier. But it made her look more like a WindClan kit. As she came up closer to him she sat down. "Hi Twitchkit. What you up to?" She asked tilting her narrow head to the left. This was common for the curious kitten she would always ask questions and most of the time tilted her head one why or the other.
Twitchkit jumped and almost fell upon landing as Minkkit quietly slunk up to him and her voice sounded behind him. He swiveled his body around as quickly as he could with his lame front left foot,"O-Oh! Hi Minkkit! I didn't see you there! Or hear you for that matter!" he laughed quietly, careful not to wake anyone up,"I was actually looking for a cat that was awake!" he whisper shouted,"And it looks like i found one! Or wait. You didn't just wake up did you? I didn't wake you up did I?... Whoops..." for some reason, Twitchkit always looked like he had just woken up. His brown and white fur sticking up everywhere and his white belly fur matted with leafs and twigs from the previous day stuck his pelt. Even the blue in his blue green eyes seemed to be littered with green.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old April 4th, 2018, 07:34 PM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Sparrowfeather yawned and looked around seeing Badgerthroat and bounding over to him. "Hi Badgerthroat how are you doing?" she said rapidly
@Florence + machine

Last edited by .:<Ghoulie>:.; April 4th, 2018 at 07:38 PM.
Old April 4th, 2018, 08:25 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark blossom View Post
Sparrowfeather yawned and looked around seeing Badgerthroat and bounding over to him. "Hi Badgerthroat how are you doing?" she said rapidly
@Florence + machine
Badgerthroat was just walking in the clearing after taking a nap he flicked his ears and yawned now shaking his fur he looked around and sighed he had a few memory flashes of some conversations one with brokenpaw who scared him he didn't mean to make him angry . Then with cometheart he smiled a bit he twitched his whiskers and took a step forward as he placed his left front paw down his ears perked up and pricked he heard kinda fast pawsteps coming towards him he started to panic for some reason thinking he was in trouble some how then he heard a she cat greet him which made him jolt and a line of fur down his back bristled along with his tail his eyes were wide and he let out a terrified meow his breathing was a bit quick too. He looked for the she cat that voice belonged to and perked his head up once he saw the she cat it was Sparrowfeather he felt like such a mouse brain for doing that ! He cleared his throat and smiled letting his muscles relax and he was calm once more " hey Sparrowfeather ....I'm doing good . How are you? And sorry I didn't know it was you " he meowed with a nervous laugh afterwards .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Closed Thread