Today 05:35 AM

Old January 28th, 2017, 11:29 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: The Starcave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
Crimsontiger stood behind a tree, concealed by the mist. Another one had comes to recieve their lives. 4 new leaders, all so recent, she thought. It was quite sad that the clans had lost 4 leaders in such recent time, not exactly including RiverClan. Ah well, i'm sure they will all do great for their clan. Stepping forward, the young warrior revealed herself from the mist. "Greetings Blazingstorm", she said, dipping her head in a respective greeting. This was the 3 life she would give to a cat, and the fourth was to be given soon as well.

She glanced around her, seeing the figures of the other cats who would give him his other lives. Although, she doubted Blazingstorm could see them. "I am Crimsontiger. A former ShadowClan warrior", she introduced, giving the tom a small but warm smile. Not wanting to waste another moment, Crimsontiger continued. "With this life, I give you respect. Respect, the ones near you, old or new. Respect leads to trust, loyalty and friendship. There may be a time where you'll need the loyalty of your clan to help you. No matter who the cat, and what they've done", Crimsontiger said. "You'll do good for WindClan, just believe....", she whispered before padding back slowly, her black pelt slowly fading into the mist, as the next cat stepped forward.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfang View Post

Moonfang appeared and smiled, looking at the deputy. She had watched him, and she was happy to be here to give him his life. Her once black pelt was filled with stars, giving her a star-sky look. Her orange eyes shone with an old loving wisdom. With a rise of her head, and padded forward. "I am Moonfang. Former warrior of ShadowClan." she purred and her orange eyes beamed. "With this life, I give you wisdom. Use it to know the difference between right and wrong, so that you may make the right choices, sacrifices, and plans for your clan." she purred, and touched her nose to his, then looked back at him. She couldn't help but to purr, looking at the once deputy, so young, and he was becoming a leader. Something most could only dream of. She felt good in this tom, and truly believed he would be the greatest for his clan. "We will be here to guide you all of the way. Never look away from us, for it could lead to you downfall." she said, and stepped back, a calm smile on her maw. "You'll do fine, Blazing."
Blazingstorm was first greeted by a very bright warrior. He assumed this meant she was newer to Starclan, however he still didn't recognize her from the past. As his golden hues watched the starry cat appear, he was soon listening to the life she was giving him. The tap to the forehead with her nose sent a calm wave washing over him. Blazingstorm could picture his elders and the other leaders soon followed by his clan mates whom have shown him nothing but respect. When the calming wave dissipated, he opened his hues to see the she-cat walking away.

Blazingstorm casted a glance towards Surgestorm, wondering if he'd witnessed anything like this before. His gaze gave nothing away but the awe he felt. The ginger deputy wasn't aware that were a few lives he'd receive that wouldn't be as pleasant as the one Crimsontiger gave him.

Next a black and white she-cat appeared. Her orange gaze locked with his golden and he awaited another surge of energy. As Moonfang spoke, he awaited her nose to tap his forehead, however when it did this surge of energy was different from the last. Something he wasn't expecting. Suddenly Blazingstorm could picture all the best places in the moors. He felt as though he knew what choices to make and with confidence. It was almost as if he could feel Starclan's wisdom wrapping around his head, showing him the way. The life's energy didn't last too long however and when his eyes opened again, he was watching Moonfang walk away.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old January 28th, 2017, 11:40 AM

My Mood: Amazed

@Suspiciousmindz
A short tabby Starclan warrior padded toward the ginger tom, a small smile on her face, "Hello Blazingstorm, I am Alderberry, former warrior of Windclan." She stopped just in front of him and purred, "Make us proud young one." Her paws swirled with stars as she took another step forward, her tail flicking behind her as her eyes twinkled with joy. "With this life I give you courage, use it to stand up for your clan and give them the courage they need in a strong leader." She pressed her nose against his forehead before stepping back and padding back to the other Starclan cats around her.
Old January 28th, 2017, 11:58 AM
Just A Fossil

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBread View Post
@Suspiciousmindz
A short tabby Starclan warrior padded toward the ginger tom, a small smile on her face, "Hello Blazingstorm, I am Alderberry, former warrior of Windclan." She stopped just in front of him and purred, "Make us proud young one." Her paws swirled with stars as she took another step forward, her tail flicking behind her as her eyes twinkled with joy. "With this life I give you courage, use it to stand up for your clan and give them the courage they need in a strong leader." She pressed her nose against his forehead before stepping back and padding back to the other Starclan cats around her.
Blazingstorm felt power behind this surge of energy. As the former Windclan warrior pulled away, the energy from the life she gave him still lingered. He didn't feel fear for that moment of time, everything was clear and his urge to defend and provide were heightened in this moment. His golden hues remained shut for a moment longer, opening to gaze at the tabby he never knew. As the energy faded, so did she. 3 lives down, he thought to himself. However, out of all the lives so far, the power behind this last one was his favorite. He enjoyed the feelings it gave him and the tingling sensation that did linger.
Blazingstorm awaited another Starclan cat to appear, wondering if there would be anyone he knew. His gaze drifted around the star filled clearing. This was something he'd never forget, that was for certain.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old January 28th, 2017, 12:06 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Blazingstorm felt power behind this surge of energy. As the former Windclan warrior pulled away, the energy from the life she gave him still lingered. He didn't feel fear for that moment of time, everything was clear and his urge to defend and provide were heightened in this moment. His golden hues remained shut for a moment longer, opening to gaze at the tabby he never knew. As the energy faded, so did she. 3 lives down, he thought to himself. However, out of all the lives so far, the power behind this last one was his favorite. He enjoyed the feelings it gave him and the tingling sensation that did linger.
Blazingstorm awaited another Starclan cat to appear, wondering if there would be anyone he knew. His gaze drifted around the star filled clearing. This was something he'd never forget, that was for certain.

So much had happened in the years, two evil eras, and he had been in only one of them, killed, defying the evil leader that had once stood their. Mousetracker thought about his life before death, it had been so long ago, and he missed it so much, his family, his friends, they still lived on, without him. Now, coming back to the present, the old Starclan Cat gave a nod to himself, waiting to be next. This was it, a new leader, a new legacy for him to watch, forever following in the land of time. He would try to guide this generation, and this time, stop evil eras from beginning again, if he could. Mousetracker slinked out of the crowded mist, toward the new leader, his rusty storm gray pelt shining with starlight, amber hues filled with warmth, and elegant calmness. He hoped, their would not be a third evil era, he hoped with all his heart.
"Hello Blazingstorm, I...am Mousetracker, a former Windclan Cat, killed in the fire during the second evil era." The tall, rough furred tom introduced himself smoothly and quickly, his long, thin winding tail low to the ground, slinking with a great confidence, optics bright. "And...With this life, I give you forgiveness..always give another chance not just to others, but to yourself. Forgiving yourself is a great gift you make upon yourself, never forget that, Blazingstorm." The tall tom cat spoke, amber eyes bright with meaning, head dipped in respect, before lifting his head to touch the leaders head, and give him the life, eyes burning brightly, like a flame. He knew the pain, and trials the young tom went through, which was why he gave this life to him, to remember, forgiveness is an important factor of life. He also knew, this life would hurt, but, that was a tough disadvantage of this. Backing away, the tom flicked his tail in a friendly goodbye, and, with a nod, slinked slowly into the mist behind him, tail trailing right behind him, disappearing into the mist beyond.
Old January 28th, 2017, 12:23 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inglewood Binks View Post
An eruption of numbing wind split through Gyrewind. The feline shot into consciousness, and for one single heartbeat, his body was nothing but engulfed by the bellow of the storm. But it stopped. In the blink of an eye, the wind had been killed to all but a soothing breeze, licking his face with comforting coolness. His eyes were wider then a pair of silver moons, jaw agape with a face ridden by terror. The cat had exploded onto his feet from when he was once sleeping. His coiled spine relaxed as the tongue of the breeze sunk in, as if brushing away the impetuous gale. He felt it on his fur that had been blasted to one direction. It was soothing as it climbed over the rolling hills. Gyrewind blinked, making an uneasy sound as he swallowed down his fear.
What... What is this?
Gyrewind was faced against verdant hills that stretched far and above his head. The faces of the great masses were swept by stars- brilliant specks and a climbing fog that carried a grey-blue haze that made an ominous radiance. His lungs were filled with such pure, crisp air that his breaths were forced shallow. Gyrewind blinked in awe, but at the same time, he didn't want to miss what his eyes saw. His paws creaked, but he turned around. Magnificent oak trees stared down at him, forming a forest that had been behind him the whole time. Among the trunks was the same dazzling, white glow, bathing the bark and the brush. Behind them, he was sure he saw an unnatural shimmer. Curiosity drew him to enter the oak trees. Rearing around the trunks revealed a vast lake. The waves that slapped upon the shore a ways from his paws were nothing of what he had ever seen in his life. The water was pristine- divine. The shimmer upon its surface flushed his face with its light, and he looked to the sky. To his amazement, a strip of stars drifted what seemed like just above the oak trees. The luminosity was purple, green, blue. Gyrewind could hardly process the glory, the brilliancy. His jaw was hanging with a twinge of a bewildered smile. He... He surely was walking among the divine.

It had taken a bit of time for her to get used to walking in Starclan. Indeed, Twitefall's pelt glittered with stars now- it was what happened after you'd made enemies. She was killed after her kits had been born, and it wasn't something not to be expected, despite her having been a queen at the time. She was a supporter of Ratnight, and his rather cruel ways- it was for survival, though she'd started to feel guilty about it after being sent up here- this place was for good cats. I... I shouldn't be here, y'know? She'd taken it upon herself to try an understand that fact- but maybe it was clear that the cats up here had forgiven her. It was a fate far easier than that of life in the dark forest, and so she was glad about it. Besides, there was something more important to worry about today- giving Gyrewind his nine lives, and ensuring that Thunderclan goes on. It's my clan- I can't let it end with Ashstar's death. Looking around, the tom had appeared right on time- and it looked like she would have to greet him. Stepping out of the forest which shone bright with starlight, Twitefall looked into Gyrewind's eyes as she walked over towards the deputy- "Welcome to Starclan- are you ready to get your nine lives?"
Old January 28th, 2017, 12:39 PM
Just A Fossil

Quote:
Originally Posted by tawny~ View Post

So much had happened in the years, two evil eras, and he had been in only one of them, killed, defying the evil leader that had once stood their. Mousetracker thought about his life before death, it had been so long ago, and he missed it so much, his family, his friends, they still lived on, without him. Now, coming back to the present, the old Starclan Cat gave a nod to himself, waiting to be next. This was it, a new leader, a new legacy for him to watch, forever following in the land of time. He would try to guide this generation, and this time, stop evil eras from beginning again, if he could. Mousetracker slinked out of the crowded mist, toward the new leader, his rusty storm gray pelt shining with starlight, amber hues filled with warmth, and elegant calmness. He hoped, their would not be a third evil era, he hoped with all his heart.
"Hello Blazingstorm, I...am Mousetracker, a former Windclan Cat, killed in the fire during the second evil era." The tall, rough furred tom introduced himself smoothly and quickly, his long, thin winding tail low to the ground, slinking with a great confidence, optics bright. "And...With this life, I give you forgiveness..always give another chance not just to others, but to yourself. Forgiving yourself is a great gift you make upon yourself, never forget that, Blazingstorm." The tall tom cat spoke, amber eyes bright with meaning, head dipped in respect, before lifting his head to touch the leaders head, and give him the life, eyes burning brightly, like a flame. He knew the pain, and trials the young tom went through, which was why he gave this life to him, to remember, forgiveness is an important factor of life. He also knew, this life would hurt, but, that was a tough disadvantage of this. Backing away, the tom flicked his tail in a friendly goodbye, and, with a nod, slinked slowly into the mist behind him, tail trailing right behind him, disappearing into the mist beyond.
As Mousetracker introduced himself, part of him felt bad for the feline. Another soul lost the Evil Era, he began to wonder just how many there were in Starclan due to this. Many by the looks of it. Blazingstorm listened to Mousetracker's words, his golden hues seemed to gaze in something unknown, there was a meaning behind this life. He was ready for something calming again, but this life was unexpected. Blazingstorm was almost brought to the ground as he witnessed a scenario he never wanted to relive. This led to present day, he was standing proudly gazing at his clan mates. It was wonderful for the moment, but the powerful jaws snapped again which led him to a few familiar faces in which he thought he could never forgive. Wincing at the energy, Blazingstorm managed to stay on his paws and as he opened his hues once more, he was rigid. Mousetracker was already gone. I don't want to go through that again, he spoke silently, hoping that no other life would be something like that.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old January 28th, 2017, 06:54 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Sandpaw. Where are uuu?!?! Thunder can't just be thinking strange thoughts the whole time XD. Was that interrupting or was that post placed correctly? )

A large Tom sat in the corner of the cavern. His pelt shone like the others, millions of small stars twinkling within him. His golden eyes the same as if he lived again. He watched the deputy with a catious glance. Rarely was it that an outsider made his way up the ranks, not to leader most of all. He was skeptical about him. Curling his lip over his teeth he gently swallowed down his worry. Curling his large bushy tail around his paws providing little to no comfort in giving this life. He planned on going last, it wasn't a bad thing to wish him luck and give him a little talk? Was it? The stormy coloured Tom released a heavy sigh scanning the array of starry cats assembled to give lives to the new thunderclan leader.
Some he had seen around. The two Shadowclan cats. Others where clanmates he knew in his life. He then rested his gaze back on the Tom cantered within the small cavernous cave. The loss of the previous leader was a hard hit. For all the cats lost in the EE. They strived to see the day a new leader came to uphold starclans rules. Though he was already long gone by that point he had watched in horror as clan mates ripped each other to shreds. He had wished he been down there. To have been there and fought alongside his descendants.
Fortunetly for him he wasn't needed. Slatestorm Stormrunner and Sorreltree had made it out alive. His three daughters. As his mind drifted the lives where continually given. He then caught the tail end of the last one and nodded slightly as if he had been listening the whole time and agreed.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; January 28th, 2017 at 06:56 PM.
Old January 28th, 2017, 07:48 PM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

@Suspiciousmindz

A dark grey tabby stood back and watched as everyone gave the new Windclan leader lives. Even though this was the second life he'd give to a leader, Northpath still felt extremely nervous. He feared that he would say the wrong thing - though he had the same fear when during Russetstar's ceremony, and he hadn't messed up. Or at least he hadn't thought he had. He shook out his star cover pelt before moving towards the orange tom.

The young tom stepped forward and approached Blazingstorm as Mousetracker retreated among the stars in the same manner as the others had done after finishing with giving the flame colored tom a life. He never knew Blazingstorm. The medicine cat assistant had died during the Thunderclan liberation battle, so he wasn't around for the announcement of the new deputy for Windclan. He wondered if Blazingstorm feared being leader. It wasn't too long after he became deputy that he was now receiving his nine lives. I don't think i could have ever succeeded Zerosight, he thought.

"Blazingstorm, we never met though in Starclan I have heard of you," he began, steadying himself though he still could feel the butterflies. "And with this life, I give you Determination. Use it when you feel lost, make sure to keep pushing yourself forward - if not for yourself, than for those who can't continue anymore," he stretched out his neck in order to touch his nose to the new leader's forehead. Northpath struggled with this during Rusststar's ceremony as well. "I'm sure you will use this life in the future, you seem to be a string cat," he flicked his tabby tail towards Blazingstorm's chest, pointing out his heart.

After doing so, Northpath turned and padded back towards the other Starclan cats, and awaited to watch the ceremony officially come to a close. He let his autumn gaze watch Blazingstorm. He knew that the lives must hurt the leaders and wished that it wasn't so. Even thought some time had passe since his death, he still had his medicine cat instincts and hated seeing others in pain, especially being the cause of such pain. But he knew that this must happen for Blazingstorm to receive these lives, and the pain should be quick.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old January 28th, 2017, 11:44 PM
Just A Fossil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
@Suspiciousmindz

A dark grey tabby stood back and watched as everyone gave the new Windclan leader lives. Even though this was the second life he'd give to a leader, Northpath still felt extremely nervous. He feared that he would say the wrong thing - though he had the same fear when during Russetstar's ceremony, and he hadn't messed up. Or at least he hadn't thought he had. He shook out his star cover pelt before moving towards the orange tom.

The young tom stepped forward and approached Blazingstorm as Mousetracker retreated among the stars in the same manner as the others had done after finishing with giving the flame colored tom a life. He never knew Blazingstorm. The medicine cat assistant had died during the Thunderclan liberation battle, so he wasn't around for the announcement of the new deputy for Windclan. He wondered if Blazingstorm feared being leader. It wasn't too long after he became deputy that he was now receiving his nine lives. I don't think i could have ever succeeded Zerosight, he thought.

"Blazingstorm, we never met though in Starclan I have heard of you," he began, steadying himself though he still could feel the butterflies. "And with this life, I give you Determination. Use it when you feel lost, make sure to keep pushing yourself forward - if not for yourself, than for those who can't continue anymore," he stretched out his neck in order to touch his nose to the new leader's forehead. Northpath struggled with this during Rusststar's ceremony as well. "I'm sure you will use this life in the future, you seem to be a strong cat," he flicked his tabby tail towards Blazingstorm's chest, pointing out his heart.

After doing so, Northpath turned and padded back towards the other Starclan cats, and awaited to watch the ceremony officially come to a close. He let his autumn gaze watch Blazingstorm. He knew that the lives must hurt the leaders and wished that it wasn't so. Even thought some time had passe since his death, he still had his medicine cat instincts and hated seeing others in pain, especially being the cause of such pain. But he knew that this must happen for Blazingstorm to receive these lives, and the pain should be quick.
Blazingstorm recognized this feline. Only by name. He knew Northpath was Zerosight's apprentice, but they had associated due to the clan rivalries. The ginger tom-cat blinked a greeting and braced himself for something painful. Although this rush of energy was similar to the first. Blazingstorm felt the sudden urge to defend and provide for his clan mates. He could feel the desperation for survival, and not just that, but to thrive. It started out powerful, but the life quickly faded into something painful. The determination to keep pushing even when things go horribly wrong and cats lose lives to each other. Blazingstorm suddenly understood what Dapplestar must've felt when the Evil Era occurred. Once he was sure the life was given, he let out a small gasp, releasing the breath he hadn't known he was holding. He blinked open his eyes to gaze around the clearing. Four lives to go, he tried to encourage himself. Blazingstorm didn't realize that by receiving these lives, he was suddenly feeling weak and the weight of leadership was really beginning to weigh down on his shoulders. Although like he always did, the ginger warrior straightened himself up and stood proud and tall, facing the Starclan warriors, ready for his next life.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old January 29th, 2017, 03:36 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

@Suspiciousmindz

They stood by, watching as each cat, in turn, and they were almost unaware that it was their turn, and looked somewhat embarrassed at first, but quickly, they shook off their embarrassment and cast a quick look around, waiting until Northpath had moved away, then Ravenpaw stepped forwards, their head lowered slightly once. As they approached Blazingstorm, and as they got a bit closer, Ravenpaw wondered if they'd seen this cat before, during their time alive, but highly doubted it. The only time they had ever been in WindClan was when the battles were taking place. Ravenpaw was uncertain exactly what to do, but they knew the words, just not how to say them, and that made them nervous. They didn't want to mess up, as the black apprentice, with their silver points tended to mess up with a lot of things. Stepping closer they raised their head so they were nearly eye level with the ginger tom, their pale yellow eyes bright as they waited a few heartbeats. The young apprentice, hardly six moons when they'd died. When Hannibal and Onyx had killed them, or more, Hannibal had killed them. Onyx had merely sat aack and watched. But Ravenpaw was proud to have died in the service of SkyClan, not the other Clans. “Hello, Blazingstar.” they said in a friendly but serious tone, careful not to stumble over their words, as they sometimes did. “I am Ravenpaw. I was an apprentice of SkyClan.” they added, closing their eyes for a moment and then looking back at Blazingstorm, preparing to give him the life. “With this life, I give you humor. Use it to find amusement to break tension and give laughter to those who need it.” they meowed quietly, reaching their head forwards to touch it with Blazingstorm's, closing their eyes as they did, unwilling to see whether or not the life caused the WindClan deputy any pain. They didn't want to cause anybody pain, but Ravenpaw knew things how things were meant to be. The pain was the wayway it simply was supposed to go. Quietly, Ravenpaw stepped backwards, backing away from the ginger tom in order to let the next cat take their place, assuming that he wasn't the last. They'd last track of how many of them had already given Blazingstorm a life.

Last edited by doghouse; January 29th, 2017 at 07:29 PM.