Today 11:42 AM

Old February 8th, 2020, 10:18 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Lionsbeach

Quote:
Originally Posted by vermin View Post
Confusion clouded his green vision for a moment before clearly up in alertness of what just happened. "Oh yea. The water is different from any other lake or river. The stinging will go away in seconds, no harm. It's very salty so it's best to not open your eyes when swimming under. My bad." Tone flat like always when it comes to an apology from him, the warrior turned head to view the ocean's waves clashing upon each other washing up in a frothy end. "Kind of sucks that we can't drink nor swim in it. I tried but the current is too strong at times," he sighed glancing back at Palepaw's catch. "Good job by the way," a purr slurred out at same timing of another tide crash- it was hard to hear his deep purr but the white tom's green eyes shone warmth. "You know, I bet Sugarapple would love to have a lil' snack. I can imagine her bursting with joy and loving licks until your fur falls off. She must be busy with all the new kits and queens.."
Palepaw sat shaking his head for many more heartbeats before he blinked his eyes open in time to hear Greenfur's suggestion. A grin spread over his face and he found it hard to not bounce on his toes excitedly. "Yeah! She'd love it!" he replied, "Can we go back before it goes bad?" Palepaw tilted his head to the side in question.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old February 8th, 2020, 06:20 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly

To see his warm smile made the grumpy white warrior's heart grow. Striding pass him, a simple pat on the head with his tail he nodded in reply. "Sure, kit. Let's head back to camp." Oddly enough, seeing Palepaw's sad mood change made him quite content himself. Now, let's just hope it'll stay that way once arriving at camp..

@hxneysuckle
Old February 8th, 2020, 08:09 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

[ @vermin ]

The marbled tom nodded excitedly, making sure the minnow was safe in his jaws before following after Greenfur. He sure hoped Sugarapple would like his gift! Palepaw's tail waved from side to side and he bounded close by the warrior. If only his Momma could have seen him catch it, she would have been so proud! He hoped she came back soon- he had so much to tell her!

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old February 8th, 2020, 10:03 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post
Firehawk had to chuckle a little bit at Pebblepaw's antics. "She did tell you to be quiet!"

Ah, he'd live and learn. "Here, Pebblepaw. Show me your hunting crouch and we'll work from there. If we're quiet we might be lucky and have the birds land nearby again."

[ @:Grimm:, @Dust ]
As instructed, the apprentice crouched down as low as he could, minding that the droop of his belly did not start dragging along in the sand. Gosh! He'd put on some weight - nothing a little extra training wouldn't fix... followed by a snack afterwards. Watching the seagulls float above, it satisfied him once they lingered down and settled back on the beach.

Pebblepaw "stealthily" made his way towards the sea rats. His hunting crouch was far from amazing, but there was a noble effort! So far, the birds only seemed to waddle away as he got closer, but they yet to take off. Perfect, the apprentice thought to himself, Just a bit closer... and... He launched from his spot, spraying sand up everywhere. As expected, the birds immediately took off and as Pebblepaw landed by a collection of driftwood, he stopped in his tracks, calling back to his mentor,

"Uhm... Firehawk?" His meow was shaky as he quickly scampered back towards Firehawk's direction. Pebblepaw was white as a ghost, his eyes wide in slight disbelief. "I think there's a cat over there.. by the logs.."

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old February 10th, 2020, 01:36 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Oh?

Firehawk was curious as what Pebblepaw was talking about, having been taking the moment to observe his poor hunting crouch.. and he headed over to see what he was talking about. And... yeah that was a body.

He recognized him, too, though he didn't know him well. "Well, that's where Duststorm went.. we'll need to take him back to camp. Morningmeadow, can you give me a paw?" Firehawk was no spring chicken, and lifting a corpse by himself would be a pain.

[ @:Grimm:, @Dust ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old February 10th, 2020, 07:20 AM
eternally tired

@BILL. @Dust

Morningmeadow smiled drooped into a frown as she saw the body. Aw, Poor thing She thought. "Of course." She answered. Morningmeadow walked over to help pick up the deceased cat.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old February 11th, 2020, 01:46 AM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

*•.¸♡ ɛ۷ɛŋ ɬɧơųɠɧ ყơų ɖơŋ'ɬ ƙŋơῳ ɱɛ . . ı ῳąŋɬ ɬơ ɬąƙɛ ყơų ơųɬ . . ɠơʂɧ, ı ῳıʂɧ ı ῳąʂŋ'ɬ ʂơ ʂɧყ ♡¸.•*
.•♫•♬• "let's go on a date" - andrew w.k. •♬•♫•.

- - - -

It was during the walk to Lionsbeach that Fawnsqueak had picked up the pace into a gentle jog, then a little sprint for the duration of the distance—just a run to get their blood flowing and ease the tension. It'd worked wonders on him along with the realization that'd occurred to him: here he was with Eagleflower, both each other's witnesses to their terrible ceremonies and their social skills combined couldn't save them if their lives depended on it. In a way, it was like the stars had aligned since this was just too perfect. This had been an effort to alleviate some of Eagleflower's stress, but Fawnsqueak was actually having fun too. More than he thought he would.

Fawnsqueak skidded to a stop at the cliffside edge and took a moment to catch his breath, the remnants of a grin still glowing on his expression. "So don't go jumping off this ledge," he teased, "because then I might actually have to try to save you." The ocean was a fickle, frightening thing. "Honestly, I haven't even been in the ocean, which I guess is kind of weird coming from a RiverClan cat." When he turned to Eagleflower, his eyes were alight with newfound excitement, glittering with admiration in the brim. "You— you're former SkyClan, aren't you?!" he nearly squeaked the gush as it connected, and in an instant, his curiosity soared. Nervousness was pushed aside at the prospect of learning something. "You'll have to tell me about SkyClan! About how you lived, what you guys did, everything—!" His mind caught up to him, and he coughed a strangled, self-conscious laugh as he amended quickly, "Not.. if you don't want to. Sorry. It's just, I never got to talk to any of the SkyClanners."

@Moon Lily

everything about us is going to be wonderful

Last edited by Fawn; February 11th, 2020 at 01:49 AM.
Old February 11th, 2020, 02:10 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

@Dipper
(I love the song!)

Eagleflower ran beside the brown tom, marveling at the pace. He hadn't run like this in ages. Only now he realized how much it helped his stress run dry. He should do this more often. Streaking with the warrior, he felt completely at peace, as if his spirit was running free. Which, it practically was. He let out a mrrow of cheer, just for the fun of it. He liked the feeling of the sound in his throat. He whooped again, again, and again, relishing the airiness of the tone. His heart shuddered in his chest, thrumming rapidly. This...this was fun. Real fun. His stomach twisted at the aspect, his butterflies fluttering with realization. It was the most fun he'd had since...
Since when? He didn't know. Skidding to a stop near the tom, he stumbled, managing to catch himself before he ended up over the cliffside.

"Starclan...that was ironic!" He exclaimed, grinning widely, "Oh, I could use a good saving." He mewed in mock solemnness, a smile flickering across his maw. He gazed down at the bustling waves. They were so unfamilliar, yet so calming. He had no idea why, for a cat that practically hated water.
"Hah, you're talking to someone who can barely swim!" He chirped, gaze fixed on the water. It was therapeutic somehow, alluring. So peaceful and perfect, quiet and serene, glori- AND NOW I'M RANTING ABOUT WAVES. He realized, ripping his gaze off the blue surface. He stuck it back on Fawnsqueak, ears picking up at his question. He smiled at his modest nature, flicking his tail to show his didn't mind. He liked remembering his past clan, honestly. It helped him remember he wasn't a Riverclanner, no matter how much water he was dunked in, how much fish he caught, and how Riverclanny he smelt.
"No, it okay! I loved Skyclan. I wasn't born there, though. I don't know where I came from. But Skyclan? Ho, it was the best. We climbed trees most of the time, and caught a lot of birds, but otherwise, that was all that was different. Well, I knew a lot more people there too." He mewed wistfully. Holding his ears erectly, he turned back to the white-speckled tom.
"What about you? How was it like growing up in Riverclan?"

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old February 11th, 2020, 02:26 AM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

[[oh i'm glad haha!!! i wasn't trying to imply you had to listen, just thought it was a fitting header for this rp ]]

Fawnsqueak didn't falter as he promised earnestly, "We're already saved, Eagleflower." And it was only after the words were aloud that he actually reflected on them, his brows furrowing in thought; he'd never been a religious cat, but perhaps it didn't have to be theist. It was… this time together, their stupidly fun race to the cliffside overlooking the ocean, that gave him hope there was something beyond their daily drag as warriors. It was in the quiet shared between them or the mutual understanding, the weird notion that made him feel comfortable in a situation he'd never imagine being in (much less enjoying it.)

That bit about 'barely swimming' gave Fawnsqueak an idea that he weaseled away for later, intent on drawing from it when the opportunity arose. Currently, he was too enthralled by Eagleflower's details about SkyClan to focus on anything else—he wanted to remember this. Everything, learning about SkyClan, and how Eagleflower talked about it with a beautiful and rare wistfulness. "Oh my stars," he drawled, equal parts impressed and amused. "You seriously can climb a tree? Can… would it be too awkward to ask if you could… y'know, show me?" It was astounding to him, the notion of tree-climbing, since it wasn't a skill RiverClan knew, and he'd never seen it done before.

"Oh, I.. wasn't born in RiverClan either, not really," Fawnsqueak replied, pawing at the ground with sheepishness. "See, RiverClan got in a pretty bad spot with the rest of the Clans because Fallenstar— if you remember, he kind of angered the leaders, so the Clans drove us out. We had to stay in that Dusk.. Sin.. uh, Cinder..kit?" He wasn't sure how to pronounce it, having been a baby when the Dusk Syndicate was widely talked about. Finally, he settled on, "That rogue faction's territory. That's where I was born." For a second, he paused to gaze at Eagleflower questioningly, wondering if he knew anything about that bit of land since SkyClan's territory was nestled beside it. Plus, he'd heard SkyClan used to squabble with the Dusk Syndicate, though he didn't realize that was likely before Eagleflower's time. "Did you ever have a run-in with those guys? They sound... horrible, to be honest. I've even heard there are some still out there."

@Moon Lily

everything about us is going to be wonderful

Last edited by Fawn; February 11th, 2020 at 02:29 AM.
Old February 11th, 2020, 11:03 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

@Dipper
[No worries! It suited the RP perfectly ]

His ears pricked up curiously at the tom's words. Though they did sound deep, something a crazy medicine cat would say, there was sense in them. Truth, almost. Before he'd left, he was just a sadder, doubtful, anxious cat, swelling with past memoiries. Right now, he felt lighter. Less anxious, less sad, less doubtful, and he could barely remember a murky memoir without brightening it with happier ones. Perhaps he was saved. And perhaps, if Fawnsqueak felt the same, he was too. He felt the weight of the words understanding and wisdom on his shoulders and through his eardrums.
We're already saved, Eagleflower.
"When did you get so wise?" He teased.

He purred in amusement at the wonder on Fawnsqueak's face as he talked about his past home, marveling at how curious the tom was. He hadn't expected it, to be perfectly honest. He acted like an excited kit, which he found adorable.
"Climb up a tree? I, uh..." He stumbled, the last question catching him. He felt nostalgia burn his chest, and a deep longing fill his soul. He wanted to climb. Selecting a tree quietly, he smiled to himself.
"Lets climb that one over there! Come on, follow me!" He didn't know if the tom wanted to climb or not, but he found that it would be an opportunity to try something fun. He scribbled up the bark of a nearby oak tree, digging his claws into the bark. Haring up skillfully, he glanced at Fawnsqueak.
"If you plan on coming, dig you claws in, hard!"

"Wow, really!? That's kinda awesome, if you think about it. To be born there, and in that sort of situation? Wow..." He exclaimed, his new trailing off in awe.
As he waited, he decided to answer his question about the rouge group. The Dusk Syndicate? what an odd question. He'd never heard of that name, other than in stories that the elders told, and warnings from other clan cats. With that name, it could be anything evil. He cocked his head, thinking for a moment. He'd never been in a scuffle with them, and Skyclan barely had trouble with a rogue group, much less on called that dark name.
"I don't think so. If it did happen, it would have been before I joined Skyclan." He thought, at least.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3