Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Atari [Outsider Group...
by taillow
Last post by taillow
Today 11:01 PM
What happened with NNROM,...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 11:01 PM
Voice Actors Needed!
Last post by Tallstar
Today 10:54 PM
finding our way home
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 10:53 PM
Fish Q&A
by Fish
Last post by Fish
Today 10:47 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 3rd, 2018, 10:23 AM
so nasty

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
He laughs softly “ I do care but I feel them kick all time I do sleep next to you my love” He says licking his mates head “ Forgive me” he says with a soft purr “ but may I feel them kick again? Little warriors need a gentle paw right?” He Says playfully

"But it's not the same!" Wildstrike cried staying roughly cuddled up to Silverscar for dear life, "And of course you can feel them kick! I want you to even because they're hurting me! Ever wonder why I wake up with bruises all over my stomach yeah, it's because your kits think it's fun to torture me!" He wailed wanting Silverscar to coo and purr and comfort him instead of laughing and making him feel upset, "You don't even care that your pregnant mate is crying!"
Old April 3rd, 2018, 11:01 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post

"But it's not the same!" Wildstrike cried staying roughly cuddled up to Silverscar for dear life, "And of course you can feel them kick! I want you to even because they're hurting me! Ever wonder why I wake up with bruises all over my stomach yeah, it's because your kits think it's fun to torture me!" He wailed wanting Silverscar to coo and purr and comfort him instead of laughing and making him feel upset, "You don't even care that your pregnant mate is crying!"
He purrs softly as he rubs his head against his “ I do care truly I do.” He Says as he begins to place a paw on his mate’s stomach and he purrs happily feeling them kick “ they will make strong warriors, “ He Says playfully as he rubs his head against Wildstrikes “ thank you so much my love. They will be strong warriors huh?” He Says purring happily
Old April 3rd, 2018, 11:16 AM
so nasty

Quote:
He purrs softly as he rubs his head against his “ I do care truly I do.” He Says as he begins to place a paw on his mate’s stomach and he purrs happily feeling them kick “ they will make strong warriors, “ He Says playfully as he rubs his head against Wildstrikes “ thank you so much my love. They will be strong warriors huh?” He Says purring happily
"Then why aren't you comforting me!?" Wildstrike bawled squirming harshly the moment Silverscar placed a paw on his belly, "I don't care if their strong warriors I just want a nap!" He bellyached wanting nothing more than a morsel of rest, "I hate you! I hate you so much your kits are literally killing me and you don't care!" Wildstrike growled ramming his head against Silverscar's as hard as he could letting out a loud shriek after, "T-t-t-that r-r-r-reallt h-hurt..." He then whimpered beginning to get a slight nosebleed and quiver considerably. @Broken Madness

Last edited by Tavvi; April 3rd, 2018 at 01:31 PM.
Old April 3rd, 2018, 11:17 AM
♡♡♡

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowFire 1967 View Post
*He came down after a few more minutes* hey Twilighteye are you looking for me *he asked trying to hide the quiver in his voice*
Twilighteye stepped up to him, resting her tail on the tom's shoulder. She smiled and nodded. "Well, I wouldn't say I was 'looking' for you, as I am blind, but I heard you crying and thought I should help. That is, if you don't mind talking about it..." She withdrew her tail and got to her paws, her blind gaze sympathetic. She sighed and gave her shoulder a quick lick. "I am not asking for you to talk about what is the matter, but you aren't going to make friends wallowing around and crying like that. C'mon, let's go get that rabbit before someone else eats it. Shall we...?" She padded towards the Fresh Kill pile, her nose to the ground as she made her way there. She stopped and sniffed through the pile and took the large rabbit in her jaws. She settled down and set the rabbit in front of her before tucking her forepaws underneath her chest. She gestured with her tail for Shadowfire to join her. "C' mere I'll share this with you." She felt a smile on her maw. She hoped it was reassuring.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old April 3rd, 2018, 11:24 AM
Coolest Cat in ShadowClan

My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
Twilighteye stepped up to him, resting her tail on the tom's shoulder. She smiled and nodded. "Well, I wouldn't say I was 'looking' for you, as I am blind, but I heard you crying and thought I should help. That is, if you don't mind talking about it..." She withdrew her tail and got to her paws, her blind gaze sympathetic. She sighed and gave her shoulder a quick lick. "I am not asking for you to talk about what is the matter, but you aren't going to make friends wallowing around and crying like that. C'mon, let's go get that rabbit before someone else eats it. Shall we...?" She padded towards the Fresh Kill pile, her nose to the ground as she made her way there. She stopped and sniffed through the pile and took the large rabbit in her jaws. She settled down and set the rabbit in front of her before tucking her forepaws underneath her chest. She gestured with her tail for Shadowfire to join her. "C' mere I'll share this with you." She felt a smile on her maw. She hoped it was reassuring.
*he smiled and sat down took a few bites of the rabbit and stopped eating and pushed the rest to you* you can have the rest of the rabbit also if you wouldn't mind I would like to tell you what's on my mind *he said*

Last edited by ShadowFire 1967; April 3rd, 2018 at 05:06 PM.
Old April 3rd, 2018, 12:23 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post

Treestep turned back to Dusthorn. His face was covered with tears that had been smeared by Wildstrike's pelt, and new tears were still coming,"B-But how do you know Daydream can heal him? Daydream hasn't always been able to heal every cat that came their way!," Treestep protested,"W-Wildstrike can't just l-leave us..." he choked out. His breaths were now raspy from yelling and sobbing so much,"We c-can't lo-ose him Duskthorn..."

@Opal
"Shoosh~ It's all going to be okay Treestep just... ♫Remember me
Though I have to say goodbye
Remember me
Don't let it make you cry
For even if I'm far away
I hold you in my heart
I sing a secret song to you
Each night we are apart
Remember me
Though I have to travel far
Remember me
Each time you hear a sad meow
Know that I’m with you
The only way that I can be
Until you’re in my paws again
Remember me♫~" He raspily sang remembering somecat from his kithood singing that though he didn't think it had been their mother, "This was meant to happen I suppose it was destiny besides I doubt you two would want to deal with all my whining and whimpering for another moon and half more let alone the rest of your lives! Now I get to be with my kits and Greyfrost and all the rest of our kin that have passed and don't you two even try and tell me you'd be happy to have my kittens constantly yanking on your tails and begging you to play with them...now they never will!" Wildstrike muttered giving his stomach a soft lick and quivering before resting his head back down. @Liekki

Last edited by Tavvi; April 3rd, 2018 at 02:32 PM.
Old April 3rd, 2018, 01:33 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thistledawn View Post
"Of course!" Ashnose mewed happily. "Some cat may not think it, but I know a lot." The British Shorthair purred. His whiskers twitched as he thought of all the things he could teach Mistkit. Oh, how great of a mentor he'd be! The ShadowClan warrior's entire body itched to finally have his first apprentice. He hoped he'd be as good of a mentor as his mentor had been to him. "I have lots of things to share. I hope you have lots of room in that little head of yours to learn!" The gray tom jokingly flicked his tail on the top of the kit's head with a smile.
“I believe you.” Mistkit purred in response. She believed he was smart and knew a lot of things, things he could teach her if she became his apprentice. The silver tabby couldn’t help but hope that he became her mentor, she thought he would be the best. Wel I could start learning things now, she thought. “This is my first time out of the nursery since coming here...” she hesitated, embarrassed. She didn’t want him to think she was stupid or anything. “I know this is this nursery...but I don’t know the other dens. Like which one is the apprentice? Warriors?” She finished, her pelt hot but she had to ask so she can learn and know more about her new home.
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old April 3rd, 2018, 01:40 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
"Then why aren't you comforting me!?" Wildstrike bawled squirming harshly the moment Silverscar placed a paw on his belly, "I don't care if their strong warriors I just want a nap!" He bellyached wanting nothing more than a morsel of rest, "I hate you! I hate you so much your kits are literally killing me and you don't care!" Wildstrike growled ramming his head against Silverscar's as hard as he could letting out a loud shriek after, "T-t-t-that r-r-r-reallt h-hurt..." He then whimpered beginning to get a slight nosebleed and quiver considerably. @Broken Madness
His eyes were wide and back when he was suddenly head butted by his love instead of groaning in pain he quickly begins to lick away the blood from Wildstrike “ are you okay?! “ he asks worryingly as he nuzzles his head against him and purrs softly “ so reckless.. “ he smiles softly “ Forgive me for not being much help my love. I can try to comfort you but... I don’t really know what to do other than say I love you and care about you. But I can do this as well “ He Says as he lays down right in front of Wildstrike “ rest your head on me maybe that will work?”
Old April 3rd, 2018, 02:11 PM
so nasty

Quote:
His eyes were wide and back when he was suddenly head butted by his love instead of groaning in pain he quickly begins to lick away the blood from Wildstrike “ are you okay?! “ he asks worryingly as he nuzzles his head against him and purrs softly “ so reckless.. “ he smiles softly “ Forgive me for not being much help my love. I can try to comfort you but... I don’t really know what to do other than say I love you and care about you. But I can do this as well “ He Says as he lays down right in front of Wildstrike “ rest your head on me maybe that will work?”
"Y-y-y-you broke m-my n-nose!" Wildstrike writhed the blood flow getting heavier and scaring the ever living StarClan out of him, "T-h-his a-ll yo-ur f-ault you idiot!" He hissed closing his eyes and cringing in pain, "A-a-all I w-w-wanted was c-c-cuddles and c-c-coos a-a-a-and for you to s-s-say t-t-that I'm h--h-handsome and fluffy!" Wildstrike wailed beginning to dig his claws into the rabbit his mate had previously hunted, "N-N-Not b-b-b-b-because I told you b-but because y-you thought I d-deserved to be spoiled and p-pampered now t-that I'm pregnant but obviously y-y-you d-d-d-d-d-don't!" He quivered shaking his head when Silverscar asked him if he wanted to rest his head on his mate get blood all over the nest.
@Broken Madness

Last edited by Tavvi; April 3rd, 2018 at 03:04 PM.
Old April 3rd, 2018, 02:42 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
Pinewhisker was pleased when Needlescar sat down beside him, signaling that she was staying around to continue their conversation. His heart quickened within his chest over so slightly because of this, but he kept his cool and maintained a calm stature. He returned the smile that she wore on her expression, wishing he could tell her how beautiful she looked when she smiled like that - but of course, he held his tongue for obvious reasoning. They were friends, nothing more and nothing less. The brown-striped tomcat decided to just focus on their talk instead of stressing about what couldn’t be fixed. “With the cold season finally ending, the prey will certainly be plentiful for the clans..” The young warrior expressed with a chuckle, looking at her with his emerald-hued eyes with a gentle, warm smile resting on his maw, “I’m glad to know that you are doing well, especially after all that has happened these past couple moons.” He tried to sound as casual as possible with his words, but there was sincere happiness in his tone when he spoke. With the flood, their injuries, the mean cats and just everything in general - Pinewhisker was glad that they could still be strong to this day. As he said this, he realized that they had come to a halt in the conversation, leaving them both in an awkward silence for what seemed like forever. At that moment, however, he seemed to think back to what his dear friend from Riverclan had told him the night that he had told Pinewhisker, Flintheart and Pinewhisker that Talonfang had died. “My days with my love are gone now, Pine, do me a favor and don’t waste anymore days that could be potential ones with your own love.” Sproutwhisker had told him, looking at the younger male with such a broken, sunken look in his eyes after knowing that he would never see his beloved again. The black-furred tomcat was wiser than he would ever be and Pinewhisker knew that he was right - he needed to stop acting like a scared kitten and take risks. He gave a low exhale of breath and turned his head to look at the shecat beside him. “Needlescar, can I.. Can I ask you something?”
Needlescar felt at ease him, her pelt smooth against her lean frame as she felt her tension ooze away. This was Pinewhisker, one of the first cats she befriended. Of course she could relax around him, forget about all the drama in the Clans and any insecurities she had. He was a good cat to be around. She felt her heart thud in her chest as he smiled, confusing her. He was just her friend, why were there butterflies in her stomach when he smiled at her? It was strange, she never felt that before. Not even when she was admiring Clanmates. "That'll be good, more food is always a nice thing," she mewed, her tail curling around her paws as she silently rejoiced about the cold season ending. It meant more food, and diseases wouldn't be as common. "Yeah, it's been a bit of a..cluster of drama, but things have been calmer now. More..relaxed I guess," she smiled. Needlescar always preferred peace between the Clans more than constant war and drama. Those things happened more often than she'd like, but there was nothing she could really do about it other than try not to get too involved. The she-cat caught the happiness in his voice, and it made her feel happy as well. The last few moons had included the flood, injuries, the drama between ThunderClan and WindClan, and everything in between. It was nice to relax, go on a few hunting patrols, get good rest. Needlescar scoured her brain for anything to say, but she was nervous due to the awkward silence between the two cats. She had to say something..but nothing weird. Or off topic. That'd weird him out. Maybe. StarClan, she was overthinking this. Needlescar turned to him as he exhaled, he seemed nervous. She paused, heart thudding loudly in her ears. "Oh, uh, of course!" She grinned, eyes sparkling.
Closed Thread