Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 12:50 PM
Rabbitbreeze's Mate...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 12:46 PM
Badgerheart's Kit and Mate...
Last post by oakcrane
Today 12:31 PM
ThunderClan Warriors' Den
by dino.
Last post by WCUEhoneyfur
Today 12:20 PM
Willowpaw's Training
by Seamrog
Last post by oakcrane
Today 12:18 PM
Closed Thread

Old September 21st, 2017, 09:16 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Awkward... That was the one (and probably only word) word to describe their conversation and how they were acting. Weaselshade had not started with a very good greeting, and neither had Thea. Well, what would you expect? Even if they had been curled up like mates at their last meeting, they were still on odd terms. The acting like mates thing had made it even more awkward, despite the fact that they now liked each other, as in they were okay with working together. As well as a friendship being okay. None of that erased the awkwardness however, it seemed to add to it. Weaselshade and Thea had an awkward relationship, and it seemed impossible to change. They were not mates, friends (though that would be a good one), best friends, or love interests. Former enemies, sure, but it was really just a complicated relationship. The tom didn't know what it was like to have a complicated relationship with anyone, until he met Thea. It was strange, he had become the kits adoptive father, and he hadn't gotten along with Thea. At least that was how he remembered it happening. It was so strange that honestly, sometimes the tom couldn't think straight. It was hard to when he was near Thea. His mind fogged over with thoughts that even he didn't understand. It annoyed him at times. But other times he enjoyed it. No one could read your thoughts, as your eyes were clouded over. But the best part, you couldn't decode your thoughts either. Weaselshade, determined to have the awkwardness not get to him, shook his head a bit before speaking. "Good. You?" He could see why the molly's words had sounded awkward. His did to.
Weaselshade sounded as awkward as she did. But, to Thea she was playing it off cool. She didn't sound awkward at all. She was playing as if everything had been normal between them. Because it was. Hopefully...it was still awkward, no doubt. All she wanted was a good friendship with him. At least a good partnership, so they could get along. It would be good for the kits because surely they would ask questions about their parents not being together. Not being in love. Thea glanced briefly at the tom, keeping quiet from his question for a moment. She would never admit she was in love because she wasn't. She was annoyed with him. She hardly even thought of him as a good friend. The queen settled herself down, blinking her eyes for a moment as she thought about what to say. It wasn't like you cared anyway, that was something she wanted to say, but she withdrew it. That wouldn't be a strong beginning to start off their friendship. ''I suppose I'm doing good.'' She replied, giving her paws a long stare because she didn't want to stare at the tom. ''Though they're...kicking alright. It's really uncomfortable.'' She snorted, laying her head back down on her paws for a moment, and shifted to her side to give her belly more room for relaxation. Truly, this pregnancy was uncomfortable for her, but with them moving around, it gave her comfort knowing they were...healthy. And, that was truly what mattered most. ''Truthfully, I've been bored. Though I know you've been having more fun than I have been.'' Thea always been cooped up in the nursery, but at least before her pregnancy, she was able to move around with a spark in her step. She was able to help out the other queens and their kits. Now, all she wanted to do was lie down and yell at her kits to hurry and come, so she could feel that freedom again. Minus the fact that she would have to nurse them for a while. ''And, you know what? I'm craving a juicy, hare right about now.'' She replied, licking her jaws. Her radiating blue hues flicking to stare at him, like she had been hinting something. Because she was craving something that she knew she would be too lazy to get up and get. Thea wouldn't complain if he got her any type of prey. She could down anything in a mere matter of moments.
Old September 21st, 2017, 09:49 PM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risenphoenix View Post
A tiny kitten wandered on bumbling, unsteady legs through the heather, tripping and falling from time to time only to determinedly get back up again.

"Patches! Jet! Amber! Where are you?" She calls over the breeze, confusion and fear clouding her eyes that were as blue as the heather she was struggling through, her fluffed up fur, still nursery soft, hardly enough to keep her warm in the constant winds of the moor as she shivered.

She had no idea where her mother, sister and brother were, she woke up and they were just... gone. She flops down in the heather, panting and trembling in a mixture of exhaustion, fear, hunger and cold, curling up into a small ball of fluff to try to warm up. Where could they have gone? Surely a badger or fox couldn't have gotten them without waking her up or getting her, too! She whimpers softly, tucking her muzzle under a paw as she folds her ears down, hoping a fox or badger didn't get her while she was trying to find them.

@Fern
Spottedlight padded along the moor, fluffing up her fur as a large breeze picked up. The warrior went towards the edge of the territory. The marbled calico opened her mouth for any scents, perhaps prey, an enemy, or something else. Her ears perked at the slightest sound in the nearby heather.

She swore it was the sound of a cat, not just the wild winds of the moor. She heard another sound, this time a whimper. That's when she noticed the kit, all alone. Her motherly instincts kicked in, driving her forward. "Hello, little one." She said slowly and gently, not wanting to scare the kitten by approaching. The female windclan warrior padded closer, smiling slightly though she was very concerned.Where was this kittens family? Is it okay?

Mention me if you don't think I saw it
Old September 21st, 2017, 10:04 PM
Woo, charsite is up n.n

My Mood: Cold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
Spottedlight padded along the moor, fluffing up her fur as a large breeze picked up. The warrior went towards the edge of the territory. The marbled calico opened her mouth for any scents, perhaps prey, an enemy, or something else. Her ears perked at the slightest sound in the nearby heather.

She swore it was the sound of a cat, not just the wild winds of the moor. She heard another sound, this time a whimper. That's when she noticed the kit, all alone. Her motherly instincts kicked in, driving her forward. "Hello, little one." She said slowly and gently, not wanting to scare the kitten by approaching. The female windclan warrior padded closer, smiling slightly though she was very concerned.Where was this kittens family? Is it okay?
Shrew lifted her head, her ears perking forward, and she looked up at the pretty cat in front of her, extending her neck to sniffle at her before her little tail flicked and she scooted herself into a seated position; this cat was enormous compared to her, but she didn't feel afraid of her - she didn't have that yucky smell that the mean cats her mother fought did.

"H-hello, have you seen my family? I woke up and they were gone! My brother and sister and mother! I thought maybe a fox or badger got them but that would've been way noisy... right?" She asked hopefully, "And if they got them then they would have got me too, well....maybe. Patches always said I'm so tiny I wouldn't be half a mouthful for a badger."

My internet seems to dislike the site ATM and am having to use my phone as a mobile hotspot, may be slow or offline from time to time.
Old September 21st, 2017, 10:15 PM
xmas and new yrs

Quote:
Shrew lifted her head, her ears perking forward, and she looked up at the pretty cat in front of her, extending her neck to sniffle at her before her little tail flicked and she scooted herself into a seated position; this cat was enormous compared to her, but she didn't feel afraid of her - she didn't have that yucky smell that the mean cats her mother fought did.

"H-hello, have you seen my family? I woke up and they were gone! My brother and sister and mother! I thought maybe a fox or badger got them but that would've been way noisy... right?" She asked hopefully, "And if they got them then they would have got me too, well....maybe. Patches always said I'm so tiny I wouldn't be half a mouthful for a badger."
Spottedlight lowered her head, amber eyes shining. She crouched slightly, folding her legs under her. The kitten still had its kit fluff and was so small. A part of her felt like wrapping around the kit then.

"Hello, sweetie. I'm Spottedlight. Your family...I haven't seen anyone. But maybe some cats I know have. I am part of Windclan, we run patrols over here." She explained, chest tightening with emotion, "I don't smell any foxes or badgers nearby, I am sure they weren't eaten." The shecat licked the kitten's ear gently, trying to make sure the small cat stayed as calm as possible. There were other cat scents, not belonging to windclan, but they were stale. The last time they were here was early in the morning. "Is Patches one of your family members?"

Old September 21st, 2017, 10:31 PM
Woo, charsite is up n.n

My Mood: Cold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
Spottedlight lowered her head, amber eyes shining. She crouched slightly, folding her legs under her. The kitten still had its kit fluff and was so small. A part of her felt like wrapping around the kit then.

"Hello, sweetie. I'm Spottedlight. Your family...I haven't seen anyone. But maybe some cats I know have. I am part of Windclan, we run patrols over here." She explained, chest tightening with emotion, "I don't smell any foxes or badgers nearby, I am sure they weren't eaten." The shecat licked the kitten's ear gently, trying to make sure the small cat stayed as calm as possible. There were other cat scents, not belonging to windclan, but they were stale. The last time they were here was early in the morning. "Is Patches one of your family members?"
"I'm Shrew!" She chirped happily, seeming in much better spirits now that she wasn't alone anymore, and she blinks as her head tilts, "WindClan? What's a WindClan? Is it fun? What's it like?" She questioned in a rush, not giving her the chance to answer one before the next came out in typical kit fashion, and she purred when her ear was licked, leaning into it with half-closed eyes,

"Oh, good! I wouldn't want them eaten! Well, maybe Patches, but only a little eaten, not dead eaten, just so she could be picked on by somebody bigger for once." At Spottedlight's question, she nodded so vigorously she tipped forward with a surprises squeak, shifting her paws to balance herself,

"Uh huh! She's my sister. Jet's my brother and Amber's my mother. Jet and Patches are always mean to me but Patches is the worst. She always complains that I can't keep up because my legs are short, and always knocks me away from food so she can have more than me - but Jet does that too. They did that all the time even when we were still drinking milk! She even bit me once!" She holds up her tail, showing a wee little scar on the side where she'd been bitten, "And Amber never did nothing to make them stop. I think she didn't like me being small, either. Is being small bad?"

My internet seems to dislike the site ATM and am having to use my phone as a mobile hotspot, may be slow or offline from time to time.
Old September 21st, 2017, 10:51 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

Just as he spoke Applewhisker had noticed she hadn't planned on anything to say. He always seemed to have that effect, to take all your pride right from your mouth. to cover up she licked at her paw graceful for a moment or two even though she had groomed herself earlier that morning wasting her time figuring out what to say was worth it. "Just concerned you know, asphodel and August haven't talked to me in a while" she blurted out quickly. Covering up with her sons would make conversation. Bringing that up means he'll comment. Than I can accuse him of being to harsh. looking smug she than curled her paws over each other and looked him in the eye, she looked almost expectant of a harsh answer from burningcall. Perhaps it's devious buts its not like he hasn't done the same, in a diffrent way maybe. the feline lowered her head and settled her chin between each paw. Yet, I find myself pitying him. If this plan works well I'll be yelling at him for starclan knows how long. My kids are my kids and nobody not even their father can boss them around like he does. she settled back onto her side and licked her shoulder fur a few times, flattening it down to look more reasonable. Soon enough she would have licked very morsal of fur off her body from over grooming, it was almost a time filler that cost her lots of fur. I'm going to have to stop soon or I'll be a naked cat in the snow. she shivered at the thought of having less fur in the cold months, and in windclan too.

She looked back up from grooming her shoulder and giving a curt smile. "But I suppose I could just be worrying over nothing right?" she added with a tip of her head and her ear tipped to the side. Just than she let out a horrendous cough that shook her small and weakened frame. For s moment her eyes seemed to bulge out of her skull before she jerked her head away and coughed a few times. Her breath grew more raspy and she couldn't find the courage to turn around. Than she raised a law still looking away nd wiped her nose onyl to put it back down and see the trickle of Crimson on her forepaw. She quickly tucked it beneath her chest and tunred to face him after licking at her nose a few times.there were tears brimming in her eyes before looking back at burningcall. The sickness was ebbing back but more severe each time. She had mentioned it a few seasons back but it was unlikely he had been listening, he always seemed to busy for the casual things she would say. Training with apprentices, hunting and patrolling whenever she was in camp. There was no doubt she loved him but the communication bridge had been lost between them. Once she was sure the nosebleed was gone she licked her paw a few times before turning back to face him. Blinking away the tears and sitting back like she was completely fine.
She was wasting his time wasn't she? Evidently, she were. Taking her time to answer him. Burningcall kept his gaze on her, tilting his head for a moment. What was she trying to do? Obviously, buy time. This had made the older tom's whiskers dance with amusement, yet frustration. He was about to reply with something harsh, but she started speaking. Of course, about their kits. It made the tom roll his eyes. ''If you're so worried about them, why don't you go find them?'' Burningcall truly thought that since Asphodelspark and Augustfall were alright. They were warriors. They needed to fend for themselves. Frankly, Burningcall thought Applewhisker was wasting her time with worrying about them. ''They'll come around when they want to. You're always spoiling them anyway.'' He huffed, spitting out the words in a venomous manner. They were true. They had to be. To Burningcall, Applewhisker was far from being a firm mother. She always were soft on them like they were so precious. Maybe as small kits, but they were warriors now. They couldn't depend on their parents anymore. They were both old already. However, Burningcall was far from ready to retire to the elders' den. He still had many more moons, so he liked to believe. The tom curled his tail inwardly, staring at his mate as she roughly groomed herself. His eyes burned onto her pelt, observing her every move. If she wanted to start an argument, Burningcall would give it to her. He was simply telling her the honest truth. Why was it so hard for her to accept it?

''You're worry about most idiotic things.'' His voice always had been deep, and loud. It was hard for this tom to lower his voice to a whisper, so it wouldn't be surprised if anyone nearby heard them. Burningcall reciprocated her nod, then looked beyond her to stare at the spacious moor they lived upon. The moors he knew so well. He was still intrigued by how much beauty it still had, despite enduring many horrible events. Though, his attention had been quickly whipped back towards his mate when she started coughing. It had alerted the tom because that cough sounded...painful. Of course, a tom like Burningcall may looked like he didn't care with the type of attitude he displayed, but he did care. At least, in this moment he cared. He shifted closer to the molly, trying to catch her gaze momentarily. She had turned away, in a coughing fit, so he couldn't see much of what was wrong with her. ''When did you start coughing?'' He asked, gruffly. When had this all started, and how come he never noticed? Burningcall flinched. He didn't like that sound coming from her. It made him feel sick, but he held it in because he was a strong tom. Surely, this would come to pass. When she stopped coughing, staring at him as if nothing had happened, the tom narrowed his gaze. ''Don't you need to see Surgestorm about this?'' He asked, more so demanded with how loud his voice had punctured the supposed to be question. The burnt colored tom did love his mate, even if they were having current problems. More of communication between them. Though they had been together for many moons, and Burningcall doubt he would be leaving her any time soon. But, he truly did care for her. It was the little way of how he showed it, or said it. In this case, wanting her to see the medicine cat was a huge thing to him. He was actually scared deep in his heart. This contradicted with how he carried himself. On the outside, he was as callous as could be. His expression was stoic. Though on the inside, his heart was beating irregularly.
Old September 21st, 2017, 11:06 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
Hunterfang bit back a sigh, completely silent as he padded after his former mentor, staying about a mouse-length behind him. His gaze trailed around, nose twitching slightly. Rabbit. Mouse. Bird. He listed off the prey he smelled silently, ears flicking as he padded on. When Springwind launched off - After a hare, Hunterfang could smell - Hunterfang took off at the same time, after the bird this time; The creature was near a bush, pecking at the small seeds around it; It had no idea until the last minute. Hunterfang smirked to himself as his paws closed around the bird, claws sinking into soft feathers and his teeth splitting the fur, sinking into the soft skin of its neck; It didn't put up much of a fight.

Hunterfang sucked in a breath and snatched the limp bird up in his jaws, leaping up to his paws and shaking his black and white fur out, actually pleased with himself. Hunting was something Ratheart couldn't take away from him, at least. The warrior took in a deep breath and turned back to where Springwind was, seeing as his mentor was still chasing after the hare. Hunterfang simply dropped the bird and lowered his head to give his chest fur a few quick licks, satisfied with himself. Mostly just satisfied because he felt free, since his father wasn't around, because he was getting a break - However short it may be.

Hunterfang glanced up when Springwind returned, and gave a dry smile as he slid a step back when his former mentor approached. He gave a shrug of his shoulders when the other Tom apologized. "Nice catch." He observed, nodding to the hare. He nodded when Springwind answered, allowing a small smile to tug at his maw when Springwind spoke about getting a new apprentice, despite the overwhelming jealousy it caused. But he shook that off rather quickly; Because Springwind's question sent a new jolt of panic through him, one that shocked him straight to the core and had him tensing, shoulders locking in place for a second.

Most cats wouldn't have reacted to that question in such a way. But then, Hunterfang wasn't like most cats, was he? The new warrior hesitated for a second, gaze flickering around for a moment. "Nothing's new." He finally said, his voice so steady it even surprised him. The Tom took a deep breath and continued. "Just getting used to-- To being a warrior." He stuttered a bit at the end of his sentence, as if he was going to say something else at first, but had decided against it. Which he had. What he was going to say; Just getting used to being alone. Well, alone, with the exception of my father, who for some reason is still around... Hunterfang shook the thought away and focused once more on his former mentor, though he continued to glance away, ears flicking.
When Springwind dragged back his catch to his companion's the tom gave Hunterfang an approving look. Even if Hunterfang didn't get the full enjoyment of being a warrior, that would sure come to pass. Springwind never experienced such, but he hoped that Hunterfang would have a wonderful experience as being a warrior. It was no doubt Windclan would need Hunterfang's skills when it came to prey. ''Good catch.'' He complimented. Like he would do when Hunterfang was an apprentice. But, then again, it wasn't his place to compliment his catch in a way of praising him like the tom was once again his apprentice.

Besides, Hunterfang had complimented his catch, so why not return the gesture? ''Well, you know, you would never have been able to catch that if it weren't for my magnificent teaching skills.'' It was no use of being angry at the tom. Just as Springwind was quite annoyed at first, he brushed his tail, hoping to make everything normal between them once more. It wasn't wrong for them to be friends. They could enjoy this short time together while they had it. ''You should thank me for that.'' He widened his grin, providing a charming smile before bending down to nose his catch. Oh yes, this was an excellent hare he caught. Juicy too. When he dragged it back, he felt tempted to tear into its flesh and eat it himself. But, no. This catch was special. Well, not special. But, for a very unique feline.

The white and grey splotched tom brought his gaze back up to look at Hunterfang. The black and white tom appeared so...out of place. Like he didn't belong there. Maybe... he was thinking about Thunderclan. Was he thinking of going back there? Or - uh - what was that molly named that they met at the gathering? Oh, Springwind had forgotten her name, but perhaps Hunterfang was still in love with her and wanted to move to...whatever clan she was apart of. There were many questions that Springwind wanted to ask the tom, but it wasn't his right to be in his business.

Then, again. Hunterfang's business was Springwind's business. The older tom knew he was more than just a mentor to him. ''Hm.'' He replied at Hunterfang's rushed words. Enjoying the life of a warrior? Riiiiight. Springwind wasn't an idiot. He could read Hunterfang very, very easily. ''So, I had talked to Sorrelkit a few days ago...she seemed, a bit off. How are your other siblings doing though? Are you and Eclipsemoon getting along now?'' Springwind sat down, blinking his hazel green gaze at Hunterfang. He would indulge in small talk for a while, just to get caught up in Hunterfang's life since he haven't seen much of the black and white tom.
Old September 21st, 2017, 11:29 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

When Springwind dragged back his catch to his companion's the tom gave Hunterfang an approving look. Even if Hunterfang didn't get the full enjoyment of being a warrior, that would sure come to pass. Springwind never experienced such, but he hoped that Hunterfang would have a wonderful experience as being a warrior. It was no doubt Windclan would need Hunterfang's skills when it came to prey. ''Good catch.'' He complimented. Like he would do when Hunterfang was an apprentice. But, then again, it wasn't his place to compliment his catch in a way of praising him like the tom was once again his apprentice.

Besides, Hunterfang had complimented his catch, so why not return the gesture? ''Well, you know, you would never have been able to catch that if it weren't for my magnificent teaching skills.'' It was no use of being angry at the tom. Just as Springwind was quite annoyed at first, he brushed his tail, hoping to make everything normal between them once more. It wasn't wrong for them to be friends. They could enjoy this short time together while they had it. ''You should thank me for that.'' He widened his grin, providing a charming smile before bending down to nose his catch. Oh yes, this was an excellent hare he caught. Juicy too. When he dragged it back, he felt tempted to tear into its flesh and eat it himself. But, no. This catch was special. Well, not special. But, for a very unique feline.

The white and grey splotched tom brought his gaze back up to look at Hunterfang. The black and white tom appeared so...out of place. Like he didn't belong there. Maybe... he was thinking about Thunderclan. Was he thinking of going back there? Or - uh - what was that molly named that they met at the gathering? Oh, Springwind had forgotten her name, but perhaps Hunterfang was still in love with her and wanted to move to...whatever clan she was apart of. There were many questions that Springwind wanted to ask the tom, but it wasn't his right to be in his business.

Then, again. Hunterfang's business was Springwind's business. The older tom knew he was more than just a mentor to him. ''Hm.'' He replied at Hunterfang's rushed words. Enjoying the life of a warrior? Riiiiight. Springwind wasn't an idiot. He could read Hunterfang very, very easily. ''So, I had talked to Sorrelkit a few days ago...she seemed, a bit off. How are your other siblings doing though? Are you and Eclipsemoon getting along now?'' Springwind sat down, blinking his hazel green gaze at Hunterfang. He would indulge in small talk for a while, just to get caught up in Hunterfang's life since he haven't seen much of the black and white tom.
For a split second, as Springwind complimented him, Hunterfang felt his face break into a grin. The childish pride that coursed through him felt so off for some reason, and yet normal. The black and white Tom just smiled, shaking his head a little. He felt like an apprentice again... And he liked it. He missed that feeling, honestly. He missed Springwind being his mentor. Hunterfang brought his brown gaze to the sky for a second, then back to his former mentor. His ears pricked, and his head tilted slightly as Springwind spoke. The grin melted into that dry little smile.

"Ah, yes. Thank you." His voice was edged with sarcasm, but also affection. For a moment he was able to let go of the tension. Let go of his father's orders. Hunterfang felt himself relax as he sat back, his tail flicking up to his side as he glanced around. His nose twitched slightly, but his gaze never moved from Springwind's. "But really, you were a good mentor." The dryness in his smile turned genuine, but also longing. He held Springwind's gaze for a second before looking away. "I miss being an apprentice."

Hunterfang kept his eyes intently on his paws, frowning now. He did miss being an apprentice. When he could spend more time with Springwind. When Ratheart couldn't tell him to stay away from him. When he was free. When he was... Happier. Hunterfang wasn't sure whether he was happy now. He tried to be, but it was hard. Not being allowed to be near his former mentor, and pretty much avoiding his siblings at this point... He felt more alone than ever. Of course, avoiding his siblings was his choice. But, he wouldn't have to avoid them if Ratheart was gone. Hunterfang grimaced slightly, hoping deep down that Lemonspotted would run away again. Then Ratheart would follow... Hopefully... And Hunterfang would be free again.

Hunterfang sighed and brought his eyes back to Springwind. Mention of Sorrelkit immediately had his nose wrinkling. The young she-kit reminded him so much of Lemonspotted. Both of them were beyond delusional. Well, she probably got that from Ratheart too, honestly. But, Sorrelkit was still his sister. Hunterfang was worried for her. At the mention of his other siblings, the slightly concerned expression fell, his brown eyes widening slightly. It took a moment for him to reply. "Oh - I... I don't.. I don't really.." His voice trailed several times as he tried to speak, shaking his head. "I don't... Really.... Talk to them... Anymore." He mumbled, ears going back slightly. He would have loved to spend more time with Breezeflower, or Curly, or - or even Eclipsemoon, but lately his time was so used up with Ratheart, who constantly demanded his attention now, so he barely had time for his siblings. Barely. He'd just decided the best thing would be... To stay away. Hunterfang felt an involuntary shiver run down his spine despite himself, his ears flattening completely as he shook his head. Get ahold of yourself, Hunter.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old September 22nd, 2017, 12:11 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

She was wasting his time wasn't she? Evidently, she were. Taking her time to answer him. Burningcall kept his gaze on her, tilting his head for a moment. What was she trying to do? Obviously, buy time. This had made the older tom's whiskers dance with amusement, yet frustration. He was about to reply with something harsh, but she started speaking. Of course, about their kits. It made the tom roll his eyes. ''If you're so worried about them, why don't you go find them?'' Burningcall truly thought that since Asphodelspark and Augustfall were alright. They were warriors. They needed to fend for themselves. Frankly, Burningcall thought Applewhisker was wasting her time with worrying about them. ''They'll come around when they want to. You're always spoiling them anyway.'' He huffed, spitting out the words in a venomous manner. They were true. They had to be. To Burningcall, Applewhisker was far from being a firm mother. She always were soft on them like they were so precious. Maybe as small kits, but they were warriors now. They couldn't depend on their parents anymore. They were both old already. However, Burningcall was far from ready to retire to the elders' den. He still had many more moons, so he liked to believe. The tom curled his tail inwardly, staring at his mate as she roughly groomed herself. His eyes burned onto her pelt, observing her every move. If she wanted to start an argument, Burningcall would give it to her. He was simply telling her the honest truth. Why was it so hard for her to accept it?

''You're worry about most idiotic things.'' His voice always had been deep, and loud. It was hard for this tom to lower his voice to a whisper, so it wouldn't be surprised if anyone nearby heard them. Burningcall reciprocated her nod, then looked beyond her to stare at the spacious moor they lived upon. The moors he knew so well. He was still intrigued by how much beauty it still had, despite enduring many horrible events. Though, his attention had been quickly whipped back towards his mate when she started coughing. It had alerted the tom because that cough sounded...painful. Of course, a tom like Burningcall may looked like he didn't care with the type of attitude he displayed, but he did care. At least, in this moment he cared. He shifted closer to the molly, trying to catch her gaze momentarily. She had turned away, in a coughing fit, so he couldn't see much of what was wrong with her. ''When did you start coughing?'' He asked, gruffly. When had this all started, and how come he never noticed? Burningcall flinched. He didn't like that sound coming from her. It made him feel sick, but he held it in because he was a strong tom. Surely, this would come to pass. When she stopped coughing, staring at him as if nothing had happened, the tom narrowed his gaze. ''Don't you need to see Surgestorm about this?'' He asked, more so demanded with how loud his voice had punctured the supposed to be question. The burnt colored tom did love his mate, even if they were having current problems. More of communication between them. Though they had been together for many moons, and Burningcall doubt he would be leaving her any time soon. But, he truly did care for her. It was the little way of how he showed it, or said it. In this case, wanting her to see the medicine cat was a huge thing to him. He was actually scared deep in his heart. This contradicted with how he carried himself. On the outside, he was as callous as could be. His expression was stoic. Though on the inside, his heart was beating irregularly.
The Molly's ears flattened in annoyance, he was there father how could he care so little. despite her coughing fit her voice began to steady loosening it's raspy volume as she spoke "They will come around? That's all you've got to say. They are still our kits why must you be so rash" spat Applewhisker. Her tail lashed in irritation. "they will come around" she mimicked a form of mockery. The Molly turned again and wheezed a few times inspecting her paw as she raised it to her maw, no more blood. Applewhisker than returned her attention to her mate eyes growing harder as if she had only now walked into the situation. Burningcall knew exactly how to get her blood to broil and the only thing she had in defence was acting foolish, almost like an apprentice or kit. It was a shameful thing she did but she couldn't seem to really fight back his harsh words any other way. "There are far more dangers out there than when they were young, burningcall" she said with a tart expression "They could be facing emotional problems too" she added briskly with a curt nod. They were strong enough due to their fathers harshness to deal with things like heartbreak, yet I feel the need to advise. Can't he understand the worry? her irritation had quickly climaxed over the few seconds they had been sitting together and she could feel the tingly feeling in her paws again, this only occurred when she was angry and couldn't have much more tolerance left. They always seemed to be ringing in burningcalls presence, but there were also the tender moments she couldn't forget. Hunting together with nothing to talk about. Which was the way she had liked it. There were even times in which they groomed each other and no words had to be expressed. Those where the times she found herself happy she was with burningcall.

Her attention returned to the problem at paw when he mentioned her coughing. Applewhiskers blood froze and she felt stiff. Unmoving and silent when he continued, even the gesture of moving closer made her eyes budge as she studied him for a long moment. "You know this happens annually" she pressed trying desperately to get back on topic. This is not really how she imagined this little meeting if theirs going. It had totally ceased and Burberry right before her eyes. "I'll be better in a few days, like always" she added staring her mate in the face for a moment. The look of genuine concern flirted in his eyes and her heart leapt for a moment, stopping abruptly when he mentioned the medicine cat. He snorted in protest and raised her head at him defying the absurd suggestion. "He's got far better things to do, besides we've already talked about this before. I'm going to be ok" she insisted putting a paw on top of his quickly before withdrawing and ticking it beneath her chest again.

[ Phone post. I'm so sorry ]

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old September 22nd, 2017, 01:03 PM
xmas and new yrs

Quote:
"I'm Shrew!" She chirped happily, seeming in much better spirits now that she wasn't alone anymore, and she blinks as her head tilts, "WindClan? What's a WindClan? Is it fun? What's it like?" She questioned in a rush, not giving her the chance to answer one before the next came out in typical kit fashion, and she purred when her ear was licked, leaning into it with half-closed eyes,

"Oh, good! I wouldn't want them eaten! Well, maybe Patches, but only a little eaten, not dead eaten, just so she could be picked on by somebody bigger for once." At Spottedlight's question, she nodded so vigorously she tipped forward with a surprises squeak, shifting her paws to balance herself,

"Uh huh! She's my sister. Jet's my brother and Amber's my mother. Jet and Patches are always mean to me but Patches is the worst. She always complains that I can't keep up because my legs are short, and always knocks me away from food so she can have more than me - but Jet does that too. They did that all the time even when we were still drinking milk! She even bit me once!" She holds up her tail, showing a wee little scar on the side where she'd been bitten, "And Amber never did nothing to make them stop. I think she didn't like me being small, either. Is being small bad?"
"Shrew, what a pretty name." She mewed, "Windclan is my home. I live with lots of other cats of various ages, most aren't even my kin. There are lots of kits and queens. And elderly cats that tell the best stories. You are on our territory right now, look around at the pretty land." The shecat smiled as the kit burst with information, the kit was okay. She laughed as the kit talked about wanting her sister to be picked on, eyes shining warmly. It reminded her when she was a kit, telling her mom she'd rather feed her brother to the foxes than being attacked by one.

"Being small isn't bad, you just have to grow more." Spottedlight said, grinning. She was slightly disturbed when the kit started to talk about her siblings pushing her around when they ate. "Are you hungry, sweetie? I could get you a plump mouse or rabbit to eat. And then maybe I can help you." The warrior flicked her tail, watching the kitten.

Closed Thread