Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
You see you just have to...
by Aolani
Last post by Aolani
Today 04:18 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Estelle
Today 04:14 PM
Instant Ramen l P
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 04:09 PM
War and Mercy [ShC/RC]
Last post by Myling
Today 04:08 PM
Firefly Cove
by dino.
Last post by zBlaze
Today 04:07 PM

Old December 6th, 2017, 05:32 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: JungleClan (redo)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTS.official.__ View Post
Fury let out a big laugh. "You are dumb. I took over her." she purred. "And there is nothing you can do to stop me." suddenly she collapsed and her fur changed back to black. Goldenfury moved. "Lightningpounce?" she whispered.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames View Post

Snowpelt heard yelling and hissing in the distance. "Ivygaze, something's going on. Follow me.", she said, heading towards the source of the sound. Snowpelt stared at Goldenfury as she saw blood all over the ground. She stared at the lifeless body of Swiftbreeze,M then stared back at Goldenfury. "Goldenfury, did you do-", Snowpelt began. Why am I being so stupid... Obviously, Goldenfury did that... Her power does this when she's anything but happy.

"Goldenfury!" Lightningpounce leaped forward when the she-cat fell and crouched next to her, hardly noticing he was stepping in blood. "Goldenfury, I'm here," he whispered. "You're ok. Ivygaze, Snowpelt and I are here. It's ok."
Old December 7th, 2017, 07:16 AM

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post

"Goldenfury!" Lightningpounce leaped forward when the she-cat fell and crouched next to her, hardly noticing he was stepping in blood. "Goldenfury, I'm here," he whispered. "You're ok. Ivygaze, Snowpelt and I are here. It's ok."
Quote:

Snowpelt heard yelling and hissing in the distance. "Ivygaze, something's going on. Follow me.", she said, heading towards the source of the sound. Snowpelt stared at Goldenfury as she saw blood all over the ground. She stared at the lifeless body of Swiftbreeze,M then stared back at Goldenfury. "Goldenfury, did you do-", Snowpelt began. Why am I being so stupid... Obviously, Goldenfury did that... Her power does this when she's anything but happy.

Ivygaze rna after Snowpelt, her eyes landed on Goldenfury. "You!" she cried. "You kill my parents, I shall kill you for that," she said ready to leap at Goldenfury.

Goldenfury had tears in her eyes, she looked at Lightningpounce. "I'm so sorry, I can't control her." she cried as a tear fell down her face.
Old December 7th, 2017, 07:35 AM
roar

Quote:
Ivygaze rna after Snowpelt, her eyes landed on Goldenfury. "You!" she cried. "You kill my parents, I shall kill you for that," she said ready to leap at Goldenfury.

Goldenfury had tears in her eyes, she looked at Lightningpounce. "I'm so sorry, I can't control her." she cried as a tear fell down her face.
He leaned down so he was looking at her eyes. “It’s ok,” he said. “We’re here now.” The warrior stood and glared at Ivygaze, towering over her. The blood he had laid in dripped slowly from his under fur. “You will do no such thing,” he snarled. “Goldenfury does not have full control over her powers, and you know it.” He moved so he was blocking Ivygaze’s path of springing
Old December 7th, 2017, 02:23 PM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:

Quote:

He leaned down so he was looking at her eyes. “It’s ok,” he said. “We’re here now.” The warrior stood and glared at Ivygaze, towering over her. The blood he had laid in dripped slowly from his under fur. “You will do no such thing,” he snarled. “Goldenfury does not have full control over her powers, and you know it.” He moved so he was blocking Ivygaze’s path of springing
"Ivygaze, don't..", Snowpelt growled, setting the herbs down. She padded over to her. "You know Goldenfury as much as we do. It's hard to control some of our powers, you know.", she snarled. (Welp, Snowpelt's power is gonna activate soon.)

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old December 7th, 2017, 04:25 PM

Quote:

"Ivygaze, don't..", Snowpelt growled, setting the herbs down. She padded over to her. "You know Goldenfury as much as we do. It's hard to control some of our powers, you know.", she snarled. (Welp, Snowpelt's power is gonna activate soon.)
Quote:

@Phoenix Flames
I am not trying to sound rude, but I was only hoping for Goldenfury to have this power, and I really don't want someone taking my idea, this was a power I actually came up with a while ago. Something that is very special to me. I hope you can understand that I don't want another cat having the same power as mine.)

Goldenfury stood up and looked at him. "I don't have a power, Lightningpounce. I am cursed from the moment I killed my sister," she whispered. "I...I had to kill her, for she killed so many." tears filled her eyes and they fell quietly down her face. "You...You can banish me if you want."

Ivygaze hissed at the deputy. "She isn't like us!" she yowled. "She is a traitor to our kind!" she hissed angerly. She wasn't going to let Goldenfury get away with this....away with killing her family. "Yes! Banish her!"
Old December 7th, 2017, 04:42 PM
roar

Quote:
@Phoenix Flames
I am not trying to sound rude, but I was only hoping for Goldenfury to have this power, and I really don't want someone taking my idea, this was a power I actually came up with a while ago. Something that is very special to me. I hope you can understand that I don't want another cat having the same power as mine.)

Goldenfury stood up and looked at him. "I don't have a power, Lightningpounce. I am cursed from the moment I killed my sister," she whispered. "I...I had to kill her, for she killed so many." tears filled her eyes and they fell quietly down her face. "You...You can banish me if you want."

Ivygaze hissed at the deputy. "She isn't like us!" she yowled. "She is a traitor to our kind!" she hissed angerly. She wasn't going to let Goldenfury get away with this....away with killing her family. "Yes! Banish her!"
Quote:

"Every cat shut up!" Lightningpounce yowled.
"Goldenfury, I'm not going to banish you. And I'll make sure to convince Lynxstar of that as well." He turned to Ivygaze and bared his teeth. Electricity - real, actual sparks - crackled between them as he snarled, "Ivygaze, we're not banishing her. She's a Clanmate, not a traitor! Look. If she hadn't killed her sister, so many more would be dead. It's a blessing, Goldenfury's sister's death, not a sin." The yellow tom took a threatening step forward, his claws unsheathing. Small lightning bolts were beginning to take form around his body. "You will treat her with respect," he spat, "just as you treat your leader and your deputy
Do you hear me?"
Old December 7th, 2017, 04:44 PM

Quote:

"Every cat shut up!" Lightningpounce yowled.
"Goldenfury, I'm not going to banish you. And I'll make sure to convince Lynxstar of that as well." He turned to Ivygaze and bared his teeth. Electricity - real, actual sparks - crackled between them as he snarled, "Ivygaze, we're not banishing her. She's a Clanmate, not a traitor! Look. If she hadn't killed her sister, so many more would be dead. It's a blessing, Goldenfury's sister's death, not a sin." The yellow tom took a threatening step forward, his claws unsheathing. Small lightning bolts were beginning to take form around his body. "You will treat her with respect," he spat, "just as you treat your leader and your deputy
Do you hear me?"
Ivygaze stared at Goldenfury and hissed out a low deep growl. Vines were staring twirl up her legs and more were coming from the trees. She didn't answer her deputy but continued to stare at Goldenfury

Goldenfury flattened her ears at Ivygaze, but then looked at her deputy with shock.
Old December 7th, 2017, 04:51 PM
roar

Quote:
Ivygaze stared at Goldenfury and hissed out a low deep growl. Vines were staring twirl up her legs and more were coming from the trees. She didn't answer her deputy but continued to stare at Goldenfury

Goldenfury flattened her ears at Ivygaze, but then looked at her deputy with shock.
Lightningpounce wiated a few seconds before yowling, "I said, do you hear me!" And just like that, he lashed out, electricity crackling through his veins and into his claws as he struck the warrior's cheek. A zap echoed through the air as he took a step back, breathing heavily.
Old December 7th, 2017, 04:57 PM

Name: crow paw
Mate:none
Offspring:none
Mother:???
Father:???
Sister(s):none
Brother(s):none
Personality:mostly happy,jokester, likes to hunt, yells a lot
Appearance:none
Super Power(s): none
( just so you know I’m an apprentice)
Old December 7th, 2017, 04:59 PM

Quote:

Lightningpounce wiated a few seconds before yowling, "I said, do you hear me!" And just like that, he lashed out, electricity crackling through his veins and into his claws as he struck the warrior's cheek. A zap echoed through the air as he took a step back, breathing heavily.
Ivygaze let out a yowl as she was struck, she turned her blazing green eyes on Lightningpounce. "No one! Touches me!" she yelled as vines flew at Lightningpounce and wrapped around him, trapping him. She then turned her eyes on Goldenfury. "You shall die!" she growled as she ran at Goldenfury, she jumped on Goldenfury landing on her, and pinning her down.

Goldenfury's eyes widen as she was pinned down. A growl escaped her mouth. Her eyes started to change colors, they were turning red.