Today 01:45 PM
[300000kk prize!]...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 01:42 PM
Closed Thread

Old September 17th, 2023, 11:09 PM
nothing's forever

Default Re: September Gathering

sagechaser shimmy-shuffled into the gathering, wide grin painted across his face as usual

Last edited by alkaline; September 17th, 2023 at 11:09 PM.
Old September 17th, 2023, 11:48 PM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

|•| Vulturefang |•|

━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━
Light reflecting off his half-blind gaze, Vulturefang strutted his was into the clearing.
While during the last gathering he wasn't up for any chit-chat, but this time it was a hundred percent different. It was a beautiful night, he had gotten enough sleep AND he'd hopefully see a couple of special someones while he was here. See weren't those perfect reasons to be chipper? He hoped no one would ruin this fabulous night, but knowing Thunderclan... This peace might be temporary. Eh, only time would tell.

Eyes twinkling with the need of some good hearted banter, he made his way towards the the stones. Ragged tail swishing across the ground, he announced his presence formally, " And the party has arrived! " ambling over, he found his peripheral vision catch sight on the one and only Alderstep. Grinning from ear to ear, he sauntered over in a dignified fashion and stood next to the other tom. " Well, if it isn't my favorite Thunderclan deputy! Alderstep, how've ya been buddy?" Letting a rough laugh roll from his throat, he scooted a bit closer before moving on without an answer. " Wait a damn minute... Don't answer that question, because I just remembered that I don't care." attempting to bump Alderstep with a hefty shoulder, Vulturefang hunched over into a comfortable position.

This guy was a total bum... Alderstep was basically, him but less hot. He always showed up lookin' like he was run over by a semi truck. But then again, so did every Thunderclanner. Maybe it was genetic? Eh, who knows and who cares? Let's get back to the pestering. Scarred muzzle parting to emit another laugh, the massive cat managed to catch his snide comment. " Ha! You're a real funny guy, y'know that? Truly gut wrenching, I'll tell ya what. " shaking his head with fanned amusement, he sighed. " No need to worry about us Shadow Lurkers, no sir. I'd turn the attention to your gang over here. Now they're an interesting bunch to say the least. " tipping his head in Thunderclans general direction, the scarred tom raised a brow. " 'Interesting' is an under statement, but you get the picture, babe." attention wandering over the fray of cats, he felt himself growing bored of this conversation. It was time to skedaddle. Clearing his throat he, he noted his thoughts and prepared to move on. "Anywho, I'll see ya up there. Ciao, doll-face. " Clicking his tongue, he flashed a grin in his direction before heading to his assigned seating.

This should be an interesting night.

| Mention: @navarra |
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

"All aboard the octrain!"
----ϟ----
Characters

Kat, Vampire, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...

Last edited by elaif; September 17th, 2023 at 11:49 PM.
Old September 18th, 2023, 01:18 AM
nothing's forever

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Alderstep tsked his regrets. "Should've made a bet on that," he amended with false sorrow. Upon further studying of his little friend, he dropped his humorous front to lean minutely closer to the cat. "I dunno, maybe they're busy recovering. Not showing would give them time to recuperate, but make themselves look weak. Tough decision to make." He supposed that Yarrowcrest's anxieties were sourcing from something like guilt. Did he think he single-pawedly annihilated the clan? How silly. He'll have to yell at the kid for letting his guilt get to him later, because unfortunately that reeking scent was the sign that ShadowClan, in all their useless idiocy, had arrived.

The russet tabby groaned under his breath as he sidestepped from Yarrowcrest, hating every second he had to spend looking upon Vulturefang's ugly mug. A jaded eye twitched with insurmountable irritation as he awkwardly shuffled away from the attempted shoulder check. At least it saved his poor nerves from a relapse into pain.

As for the rest...ugh. Not even worth his damn time.

Alderstep turned once again to peer at Yarrowcrest, hardly smoothing out the annoyed crease between his eyebrows. "Conceited if I ever saw it," he grumbled, scanning the area once again for any sign of RiverClan.

@silverwynds @elaif

Old September 18th, 2023, 03:41 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitou View Post
**Cougarivy**
Shadowclan Enforcer Commander
@Silk_Cradle_Ruler

The small black and white she-cat moved in with her mate, finding a place among the sands. Her nose turned up at a faint trace of Shadowclan mingled among the sea of Thunderclan and Windclan. She moved quickly through the crowd but Dawnstar beat her to addressing the problem. She heard the name leave Dawnstar's mouth first then she came up behind Brokentalon, stopping behind the warrior, silently awaiting any response.

**Sunsetpaw of Shadowclan**

The young she-cat pranced happily, slipping on the sands, until she found a friendly-looking face and settled herself as much as she could settle nearby.
Brokentalon flinched when he realized Cougarivy was behind him. He turned around. "Oh, hi Cougarivy! How are you today?" he meowed softly.
Old September 18th, 2023, 03:53 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Rateye and Brokenheart had already arrived and were bickering like siblings despite not being from the same litter.
Old September 18th, 2023, 08:14 AM
Call Me Zei

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vixlz View Post
Berrypaw

Berrypaw skipped over to RuePaw ' ' Hiya there! ' ' She chirped.

She was excited to meet a ShadowClan cat! She had only ever met RiverClan cats, and well, didn't know any of them too well... other than her mentor! Her tail shot up in the air like stiff twig. She looked happy, her eye were smiling, her face was smiling, she felt wonderful, she officially loved gathering! So many felines to talk to! ' ' My name is Berrypaw, and you are? ' ' She purred.
Ruepaw fell over in surprise before rightening herself and turning to the new cat "Oh... Hiya! I'm Ruepaw! nice to meet you Berrypaw"

Might go on Hiatus for 'bout 3 months, given summer vacation starts soon and i got practically no rps to keep me interested over the summer
Old September 18th, 2023, 08:43 AM
。。 enjoy the fame

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubblegum. View Post

~~ Cherrypaw - She/Her - ThunderClan Apprentice ~~
-- A calico/tortoiseshell she-cat with a white muzzle and green eyes --
Purrks: Mind Reader

{ @elsander }

(Lol I love this cat already lol)

Cherrypaw was nervous again. Other clans made her nervous. All the time. And what other cats thought of her was really beginning to wear her down. She wants sure why. Maybe-

"So, mind if I sit Cherrypop?" The tortoiseshell/calico she-cat had kept her head down when she heard someone. Who's-? She looked up. A dark grey marbled tabby pattern with lighter grey hues tomcat with dark blue eyes had approached her. He seemed to have puffed out his chest to make his muscles show more. She winced slightly, feeling slightly disgusted about that. He called me... Cherrypop? What kind of a name was that? Also he asked to sit by her.

Multiple red flags were screaming in her mind, but Cherrypaw shook those off and met this Apprentice's dark blue eyes with her soft green eyes. "Umm... sure?" She really seemed unsure of herself there. But she could give this cat a chance. Reedpaw if she remembered right.

Reedpaw
6/100
male | 10 moons

"Thanks.." He purred, settling down beside the pretty calico at a respectful distance away from her but still close enough he could smell her sweet, flowery scent. She made his heart flutter at the sight of her, knowing that if he kept that up his confident layer would soon crumble and show his true self. He couldn't let that happen. Clearing his throat in attempt to clear his mind of his racing thoughts and not blabber something to make him look absolutely stupid, Reedpaw gave a geniune, soft smile at the other apprentice. Damn his heart! Stop fluttering dammit! As he looked into the other's soft green eyes, he felt bile rise in his throat. "..crap.." Covering his mouth with his gray paw, nausea crept up his face as his stomach lurched and churned. "U-Uh, excuse m-me for a sec.." He dashed off.

The next thing Reedpaw knew was that he was far away from the others, near the woodline and puked up his previous meal. Greenish gray mixed with crimson erupted from his mouth and leaked from his nose, burning his throat and nasal passage. "..urgh.." He hadn't felt like this since, well never. He didn't know why all of a sudden he just needed to vomit as he was talking to Cherrypaw? He had talked to plenty of people without the urge to puke, why should this be any different? As soon as he though he was done, another wave crept back up on him as his mind slipped to the pretty calico, thinking of how disgusted she would be at him, and probably not even talk to him. As he spilled his insides out again, he finally felt he was done and went to the shore to wash his face and paws, trying his best to get the throw-up smell off of him.

Once he did, Reedpaw made his way weakly back to Cherrypaw, forcing down his nausea again as he neared her. Something clicked in his mind as he realized he only started to feel nausious around her, and when was either thinking or talking about her or to her. Damn, not this. Why me? Out of all cats, why did StarClan curse me? Eyes dark pain at his burning throat and nose, he gave the she-cat another half-hearted smile. Heat flooded his face as he locked eyes with her again. "I'm R-Reedpaw, sorry about that episode just a s-second ago." God why did it happen right then? Why not later, on the walk back? Or preferably when he wasn't talking to the calico apprentice. "Honestly don't know what happend back t-there,"

The bile rose again, but the gray tabby had to shove it down as far as he could, biting back the urge to dash off again and throw up.

@/bubblegum. || cherrypaw
[ his urge to throw up around her is not him being disgusted!! he's just lovesick in a way and it's a reference to this character in this show i watch as well uwu ]

slowly dipping my toes back in

character hoard

Star fixed the indents here,♡

Last edited by elswhere; September 18th, 2023 at 08:54 AM.
Old September 18th, 2023, 09:11 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by elsander View Post

Reedpaw
6/100
male | 10 moons

"Thanks.." He purred, settling down beside the pretty calico at a respectful distance away from her but still close enough he could smell her sweet, flowery scent. She made his heart flutter at the sight of her, knowing that if he kept that up his confident layer would soon crumble and show his true self. He couldn't let that happen. Clearing his throat in attempt to clear his mind of his racing thoughts and not blabber something to make him look absolutely stupid, Reedpaw gave a geniune, soft smile at the other apprentice. Damn his heart! Stop fluttering dammit! As he looked into the other's soft green eyes, he felt bile rise in his throat. "..crap.." Covering his mouth with his gray paw, nausea crept up his face as his stomach lurched and churned. "U-Uh, excuse m-me for a sec.." He dashed off.

The next thing Reedpaw knew was that he was far away from the others, near the woodline and puked up his previous meal. Greenish gray mixed with crimson erupted from his mouth and leaked from his nose, burning his throat and nasal passage. "..urgh.." He hadn't felt like this since, well never. He didn't know why all of a sudden he just needed to vomit as he was talking to Cherrypaw? He had talked to plenty of people without the urge to puke, why should this be any different? As soon as he though he was done, another wave crept back up on him as his mind slipped to the pretty calico, thinking of how disgusted she would be at him, and probably not even talk to him. As he spilled his insides out again, he finally felt he was done and went to the shore to wash his face and paws, trying his best to get the throw-up smell off of him.

Once he did, Reedpaw made his way weakly back to Cherrypaw, forcing down his nausea again as he neared her. Something clicked in his mind as he realized he only started to feel nausious around her, and when was either thinking or talking about her or to her. Damn, not this. Why me? Out of all cats, why did StarClan curse me? Eyes dark pain at his burning throat and nose, he gave the she-cat another half-hearted smile. Heat flooded his face as he locked eyes with her again. "I'm R-Reedpaw, sorry about that episode just a s-second ago." God why did it happen right then? Why not later, on the walk back? Or preferably when he wasn't talking to the calico apprentice. "Honestly don't know what happend back t-there,"

The bile rose again, but the gray tabby had to shove it down as far as he could, biting back the urge to dash off again and throw up.

[ his urge to throw up around her is not him being disgusted!! he's just lovesick in a why and it's a reference to a show i watch as well uwu ]

Purrks: Mind Reader[ACTIVE]

(it's ok! I rather really like how he acts around her, it's cute!)

Cherrypaw watched him with her soft green eyes. He was acting... weird... around her. She gave a soft smile back to him when Reedpaw suddenly put a paw on his mouth. She lightly flinched back and then he excused himself and dashed off.

The tortoiseshell/calico ThunderClan apprentice watched him run off. Was he going to throw up? Did I disgust him? She worried that she had made him run off. But... he was smiling at me... was he just sick? Why come to this gathering if he's sick? Cherrypaw's mind was racing and spinning, making her slightly dizzy when Reedpaw came back. She shook her head to get herself back into reality and faced him. "Are you alright?" She asked.

Reedpaw then talked to her, saying he didn't exactly know what happened there. His eyes showed pain. He must have thrown up. Her green eyes scanned him. "Are... you sure you are okay? You look... sick?" The young molly really hoped she wasn't making him think she was crazy. "I... N-never mind..." She said quickly, giving him a kind smile. There's something else in those eyes of his...

help choose my new cat's clan

◺--------------◿
Old September 18th, 2023, 09:55 AM
。。 enjoy the fame

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubblegum. View Post

Purrks: Mind Reader[ACTIVE]

(it's ok! I rather really like how he acts around her, it's cute!)

Cherrypaw watched him with her soft green eyes. He was acting... weird... around her. She gave a soft smile back to him when Reedpaw suddenly put a paw on his mouth. She lightly flinched back and then he excused himself and dashed off.

The tortoiseshell/calico ThunderClan apprentice watched him run off. Was he going to throw up? Did I disgust him? She worried that she had made him run off. But... he was smiling at me... was he just sick? Why come to this gathering if he's sick? Cherrypaw's mind was racing and spinning, making her slightly dizzy when Reedpaw came back. She shook her head to get herself back into reality and faced him. "Are you alright?" She asked.

Reedpaw then talked to her, saying he didn't exactly know what happened there. His eyes showed pain. He must have thrown up. Her green eyes scanned him. "Are... you sure you are okay? You look... sick?" The young molly really hoped she wasn't making him think she was crazy. "I... N-never mind..." She said quickly, giving him a kind smile. There's something else in those eyes of his...

Reedpaw
7/100
male | 10 moons

He felt like there was a fire burning in him as Cherrypaw asked him twice if he was okay. All he could do was stare at her, his eyes shiny and glazed over as he watched her, you could swear there was hearts in his eyes. Bile once again came back with a vengeance, but Reed got better at controlling it, as Cherrypaw looked him up and down. "Y-yeah..," he rubbed the back of his neck with a paw (can cats do this? you know what idc). Blue eyes looked everywhere but Cherrypaw's own green one as he rambled on. "I just.. I don't know.. I'm not sick, but.. I just got sick when I started talking to you. N-not like that! I'm not disgusted by you! Just, I don't know.." Butterflies daanced around in his stomach as it churned again, his head throbbing with nausea. Stars above why? Just why? Bile surged back up before he hand a chance to react, almost coming out his mouth.

Gritting his teeth at the pain, Reedpaw the vomited up more, nothing really coming out beside just stomach acid and bile. It hurt. His eyes burned from the fumes, his throat felt like it was ripped raw by his fluids, his nose burned for the same reason. He couldn't keep on like this. Eyes watering and bloodshot, he finally walked back over to Cherrypaw, ear down with shame.

Why the hell am I'm trying to cry? Why do I feel this way? Too many emotions for him to determine, to describe. He felt like she was staring at him with disgust, waiting for her to just look and him and saw "ew."

Reedpaw can't meet her eyes, not now. The hot flood of shame washed over him as he felt his body grow hotter. "I-I'm sorry," Blue eyes dark as he stared at his dark-colored paws. 'You probably think I'm disgusting.. You're right for that..."

slowly dipping my toes back in

character hoard

Star fixed the indents here,♡
Old September 18th, 2023, 10:01 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by elsander View Post

Reedpaw
7/100
male | 10 moons

He felt like there was a fire burning in him as Cherrypaw asked him twice if he was okay. All he could do was stare at her, his eyes shiny and glazed over as he watched her, you could swear there was hearts in his eyes. Bile once again came back with a vengeance, but Reed got better at controlling it, as Cherrypaw looked him up and down. "Y-yeah..," he rubbed the back of his neck with a paw (can cats do this? you know what idc). Blue eyes looked everywhere but Cherrypaw's own green one as he rambled on. "I just.. I don't know.. I'm not sick, but.. I just got sick when I started talking to you. N-not like that! I'm not disgusted by you! Just, I don't know.." Butterflies daanced around in his stomach as it churned again, his head throbbing with nausea. Stars above why? Just why? Bile surged back up before he hand a chance to react, almost coming out his mouth.

Gritting his teeth at the pain, Reedpaw the vomited up more, nothing really coming out beside just stomach acid and bile. It hurt. His eyes burned from the fumes, his throat felt like it was ripped raw by his fluids, his nose burned for the same reason. He couldn't keep on like this. Eyes watering and bloodshot, he finally walked back over to Cherrypaw, ear down with shame.

Why the hell am I'm trying to cry? Why do I feel this way? Too many emotions for him to determine, to describe. He felt like she was staring at him with disgust, waiting for her to just look and him and saw "ew."

Reedpaw can't meet her eyes, not now. The hot flood of shame washed over him as he felt his body grow hotter. "I-I'm sorry," Blue eyes dark as he stared at his dark-colored paws. 'You probably think I'm disgusting.. You're right for that..."

~~Cherrypaw~~

(So sorry for the short post I'm in class)

Cherrypaw watched him with concern in her eyes. "Hey, hey, it's not your fault!" She tried to say but then he suddenly put his paw to his mouth and dashed off. She felt bad. The apprentice scanned him. "What's bothering you?"

help choose my new cat's clan

◺--------------◿
Closed Thread