Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Firefly Cove
by dino.
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 05:11 PM
Just Hold On Like You'll...
by Dark
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 05:03 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by MangofDoom
Today 05:01 PM
Three Peas in a Pod [p]
by Dark
Last post by TheNyanCatMinecart
Today 04:59 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 19th, 2017, 08:22 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

@Royal

A young tom sat in the clearing, his tail swaying and his paws itching to be running around like a bigger kit. He needed some attention, any attention! Leaping to his paws, looking irritated, he groaned as he was ignored by the warriors around him. Suddenly, he spotted another cat that looked like he was around Emeraldpaw's age. A grin spread over his pace as he quickly trotted over to him. "Hi, i'm Emeraldpaw. What's your name?" He asked, tilting his head and hoping he got a response. Emeraldpaw's green eyes flicked away for a second, but then they went back to the young tom in front of him as his grin grew slightly larger, a bit unnerved by the silence.
Old August 19th, 2017, 09:41 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Andreas Marino View Post
"Yes, I do." Earlyclaw gave a tired smile, flicking her tail over to the other side as she glanced back into the nursery. "Harekit, Sparrowkit, Cosmokit, and Jumpingkit." She blinked at Gorseflower. "Not to mention my adopted kits, Flamingkit and Hazelkit. They're quite exhausting, but I wouldn't trade them for anything in the world." She chuckled. "Eveningspeckle is such a dear, helping me out with them." She yawned, flicking her ears. "I can't believe I had another set of kits, last time I wanted nothing more than to go and be a warrior again. Once a queen, always a queen, I suppose." She frowned slightly, looking faintly disappointed. "I always thought I'd be spending my days as a warrior, settling down with a mate once I'm too old and tired to do anything else." Earlyclaw let out a dry chuckle, shaking her head. "Listen to me complaining about my children. That's not very good parenting, is it?"
Gorseflower listened patiently, smiling as she did so. So many kits...it was wonderful. Windclan definetky was strong. "That's wonderful. I'm sure they are very beautiful." She chimed in after Earlyclaw told her their names. "Yes, kits, they seem to grow on you. It's how I ended up spending eight moons in the nursery instead of six." She chucked lightly. "Oh it's fine. All the kits can act like nuisances from time to time. It's just their way of making you stay busy. Oeachpaw and Horizonpaw used to always keep my on my paws." She remarked, feeling strange calling them by their apprentices names. "Though, I wouldn't be too harsh on them. Soon enough you'll look back when they're apprentices or warriors and you'll wonder where all the time went. What happened to the little helpless kits you birthed. All of mine are already apprentices, it just feels so fast..."
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old August 19th, 2017, 09:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Gorseflower listened patiently, smiling as she did so. So many kits...it was wonderful. Windclan definetky was strong. "That's wonderful. I'm sure they are very beautiful." She chimed in after Earlyclaw told her their names. "Yes, kits, they seem to grow on you. It's how I ended up spending eight moons in the nursery instead of six." She chucked lightly. "Oh it's fine. All the kits can act like nuisances from time to time. It's just their way of making you stay busy. Oeachpaw and Horizonpaw used to always keep my on my paws." She remarked, feeling strange calling them by their apprentices names. "Though, I wouldn't be too harsh on them. Soon enough you'll look back when they're apprentices or warriors and you'll wonder where all the time went. What happened to the little helpless kits you birthed. All of mine are already apprentices, it just feels so fast..."
"Don't forget, I had a litter of kits before these ones, and they're all warriors." Earlyclaw gently chided the young warrior, her tail flicking in amusement as Gorseflower tried to advise her about raising her kits. "You're about as old as they are now." She purred in amusement, before flicking her ears. "Now get over here young lady, your fur needs a good grooming." The molly ordered, her eyes warm as she bit onto Gorseflower's scruff and dragged her over gently like a mother.
Old August 19th, 2017, 09:56 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Andreas Marino View Post
"Don't forget, I had a litter of kits before these ones, and they're all warriors." Earlyclaw gently chided the young warrior, her tail flicking in amusement as Gorseflower tried to advise her about raising her kits. "You're about as old as they are now." She purred in amusement, before flicking her ears. "Now get over here young lady, your fur needs a good grooming." The molly ordered, her eyes warm as she bit onto Gorseflower's scruff and dragged her over gently like a mother.
[oh lol rip I always thought they were closer in age XD]
Gorseflower nodded slightly. "Yeah, but that feeling doesn't leave does it? How could it? Watching your babies grow up. I'm proud of them, and I'm scared for them." She purred softly at the thought of Peachpaw Horizonpaw and Leafpaw. "Oh now you sound like my mother." She giggled softly. "But I believe I am capable of grooming it myself mother." She teased with a laugh.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old August 19th, 2017, 10:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
[oh lol rip I always thought they were closer in age XD]
Gorseflower nodded slightly. "Yeah, but that feeling doesn't leave does it? How could it? Watching your babies grow up. I'm proud of them, and I'm scared for them." She purred softly at the thought of Peachpaw Horizonpaw and Leafpaw. "Oh now you sound like my mother." She giggled softly. "But I believe I am capable of grooming it myself mother." She teased with a laugh.
(XD It's fine.)

Earlyclaw poked Gorseflower slightly. "Too bad." She began grooming Gorseflower like a she was a kitten again, gently running her teeth and claws through tangles and smoothing down her fur.
Old August 19th, 2017, 10:13 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
@Royal

A young tom sat in the clearing, his tail swaying and his paws itching to be running around like a bigger kit. He needed some attention, any attention! Leaping to his paws, looking irritated, he groaned as he was ignored by the warriors around him. Suddenly, he spotted another cat that looked like he was around Emeraldpaw's age. A grin spread over his pace as he quickly trotted over to him. "Hi, i'm Emeraldpaw. What's your name?" He asked, tilting his head and hoping he got a response. Emeraldpaw's green eyes flicked away for a second, but then they went back to the young tom in front of him as his grin grew slightly larger, a bit unnerved by the silence.

Tallpaw swayed back and fourth on his paws. Feeling the wind tickle his whiskers. The large apprentice was better suited to the fast paced and high action life as opposed to this, mellow sitting. Nonetheless the apprentice sat and swayed with the wind. Suddenly a voice broke the calamity and the irregularily tall feline tunred to see another apprentice. A smile spread across his maw. "Hiya!" he meows. This meditating was getting boring enough.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old August 20th, 2017, 12:25 AM
I will never be Satisfied

My Mood: Cheerful
Smile Re: WindClan Clearing

GloryBird Stepped out of the warriors den,she could see bundles of cats shareing toungs, eating prey, And Gossiping about things that didn't matter..Well they didn't matter to her.She loved Wind clan the way it was. From the Grassy fields for hunting rabbits to the sweet smell of lavender coming form the Medince den. She loved it all.She Trotted over towards a Rabbit laying infront of the leaders den, Her tail hung high as if she had just Won a battle with shadowclan. " He won't mind.." She thought to herself,Snatching The Plump bunny and layed herself calmy in a small area next to the exit. She had covered it with moss and some Goldenrod to make it look nice. She placed down the rabbit as she layed in the small corner. The only flaw was that it was next to the nursery. " Mom OakKit stole the Mossball agian! " A kit yowled. She shook it off and started to eat

Somebody Once Told Me The World Was Gonna Roll Me..
Old August 20th, 2017, 12:26 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal View Post

Tallpaw swayed back and fourth on his paws. Feeling the wind tickle his whiskers. The large apprentice was better suited to the fast paced and high action life as opposed to this, mellow sitting. Nonetheless the apprentice sat and swayed with the wind. Suddenly a voice broke the calamity and the irregularily tall feline tunred to see another apprentice. A smile spread across his maw. "Hiya!" he meows. This meditating was getting boring enough.
(reply in the morning, have a friend over)
Old August 20th, 2017, 12:35 PM
Plant of Poison

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Crestfeather purred as her mate gave her a lick between the ears. She reached up to rub the crown of her head against his chin and smiled, "Thank you!" The warrior rolled her eyes at Sparingcrane's brag but watched him with admiration as he hunted. My mate is the most handsome tom in the whole forest. She purred silently to herself. The Windclan warrior watched his nest kill, but her ears perked at a sound behind her. Soaringcrane's catch had startled a bird behind her and Crestfeather twisted to leap at it. It was a sparrow and she just caught the tip of its wing. It tumbled to the ground and she sloppily stumbled to it. The molly managed to kill it before it flew away, though it put up a fight. She pinned her ears back sheepishly as she turned to face her mate, who happened to be her former mentor, with her sloppily caught bird in her jaws.
Soaringcrane gave her a crooked smile as she presented her sloppy kill to him. "It was a valiant effort, my flower." He said. "At least I know you have quick reflexes...like me." He smirked. As he gazed down at Crestfeather,
he suddenly felt shy. She was only thirteen moons, fresh out of apprenticehood He, on the other paw, was twenty-five moons old. Am I too old for her? I mean I certainly look young, but still. Feeling his panic rise a little bit, he thought, What if she's just blinded by love?! What if I was just a phase and then she'll realize she truly loves someone else? Soaringcrane lifted his gaze to the sky, not wanting to look at her.

"So go on, dare me to lose, dare me to move
Dare me to run
And you can dare me to prove something to you
Is that what you want?"-Dare, Daya
Old August 20th, 2017, 01:22 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
Soaringcrane gave her a crooked smile as she presented her sloppy kill to him. "It was a valiant effort, my flower." He said. "At least I know you have quick reflexes...like me." He smirked. As he gazed down at Crestfeather,
he suddenly felt shy. She was only thirteen moons, fresh out of apprenticehood He, on the other paw, was twenty-five moons old. Am I too old for her? I mean I certainly look young, but still. Feeling his panic rise a little bit, he thought, What if she's just blinded by love?! What if I was just a phase and then she'll realize she truly loves someone else? Soaringcrane lifted his gaze to the sky, not wanting to look at her.
Crestfeather returned Soaringcrane's smile, though hers wasn't crooked. "Hmm, I wonder where I learned them?" She laughed, looking up at her mate who happened to be her former mentor with teasing eyes. However, she noticed the shift in her mate's mood as he looked away from her. "Soaringcrane?" She asked with a concerned tone, stepping closer to make it more difficult for his eyes to avoid hers, "what's wrong?" The warrior stared at Soaringcrane with stern, caring eyes, letting him know that he had no choice but to tell her what was bothering him.