Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 06:28 AM

Old June 13th, 2019, 12:17 PM
og plant mom

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by PotaDOS View Post

Moonriselight would usually cause a scene, but since she was a riverclan cat now she remained calmed. She wanted to claw at them, but held herself back. "Your scent is all over the place and very faint. You can't even mark your own borders.", she meowed calmly, but she too was beginning to be very frustrated. Moonriselight looked down to see her clanmate flex his claws into the ground. The molly looked at Turtleclaw, hoping there won't be a fight. She was in no mood anymore for these cats to accuse them of trespassing on Riverclan territory.

~ @Sage | @Fuzzyfeline ~
@Dust @Fuzzyfeline

( if a fight breaks out, can someone give rowanspring a nick in his left ear? )

rowanspring caught up to turtleclaw and faced the two riverclan warriors. the ginger tom shook his fur, careful not to let the cat's words get to him. "obviously you dont have a good sense of smell. our borders are clearly marked a little ways behind you." the tom growled. he noticed that the two cats were tense. "youve also stolen prey," rowanspring continued, while gesturing to the squirrel between frostflight's paws, "even though you chased it over the border, it becomes windclan prey when it passes over the border. but i would expect nothing less from riverclanners. afterall, you process things a little slower than the rest of the clans," the ginger tom teased. rowanspring lashed his tail and the fur on the back of his neck rose. he tensed his muscles and dug his claws into the ground. if a fight was to break out, the ginger tom would be ready. afterall, he was the son of blazingstar.

|| character site || rowan follows in blazing's footsteps ||
Old June 13th, 2019, 07:06 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter View Post

@SuspiciousMindz

Get the biggest rabbit. Make mottleheart and dad proud. he wasn’t supposed to be out alone but, it wouldn’t hurt just the one time right? He was straying awfully close to the riverclan border- but he supposed rabbits would come for a drink sometime? He could get a jump on them! But the more he thought about it the less he was convinced he’d find anything but water voles and slimy frogs. That would be cool too? Right..?

Cedarbug had decided to take a break from being around other cats for a bit. He wanted to go bug searching, but really didn't want to feel the judgement from his clanmates for doing a kitish thing. As he drew close to the WindClan border, his nose picked up the scent of a RiverClanner. This close? The orange and white tabby crouched down, hues peering through the grass as it swayed in the wind. It made it hard to see where the border was, but he'd be able to hear them before he saw them anyway.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old June 13th, 2019, 11:19 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

@Dust @PotaDOS @Sage

Turtleclaw hissed at the molly's remark. Trying to blame us? So hear brained. Eyes narrowed the speckled feline met the RiverClan females eyes. "Yeah after your cross the border out scent is everywhere. That's because it's our territory." She remarked tail lashing behind her. Normally she wouldn't use such remarks but first off it was true and secondly she was hoping for a fight.
Listening to Rowanspring she nodded. "I suggest you turn around and leave now, without the prey you stole, or be run off by force." The tortoiseshell comment g sliding her long claws out. A good fight would be grate and by how the rowan tom teased beside her she was sure he was ready to fight as well. Sure it's be good for the Clan if the RiverClan cats left peacefully but did she really care? Normal Clan life was boring and she was slightly mad at Blazingstar after he exiled Cobaltblood. A good fight could blow off some steam. Though she doubted the to RiverClan cats would price much fun to fight.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old June 15th, 2019, 02:13 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

@BILL.

Heading toward the border, Cherryblossom faintly regretted coming by herself, though she didn't allow it to stop her. The young warrior simply was too prideful to listen to orders, ignoring her Deputy and going on a patrol by herself. It wasn't the best of ideas, but she held no care for the thoughts of those in higher power than her. She could do what she wanted.
Cherryblossom approached the border between WindClan and RiverClan, her tail swishing from side to side. Her heart pounded within her ears, the excitement of defiance coursing through her. They can't train me to be a warrior and expect me to allow others to boss me around! Eyes glued to the territory on the other side of the border, she huffed and gave a frown. She didn't see anything- this was quite boring.
"Hello? Any fish-faces out there?" She snorted, "Too afraid to come out?" With a chuckle, Cherryblossom stalked along the side of the border, pacing back and forth and awaiting any appearances of RiverClan cats. The WindClan feline got an idea and moved forward, placing a singular paw over the border. "Oopsie, looks like I crossed into a different Clan's territory! Whatever will they do?" She laughed and hopped completely into the territory, her claws digging into the ground.
The Siamese looked around, ears perked. Each Clan's scent mixed together, swirling in her brain and keeping her from being able to pay attention to anything hiding in the shadows. Even if she could smell anything, she was far too immersed in being as others called an absolute mouse-brain to care. All Cherryblossom cared about was being a nuisance to the other Clan.
Being a nuisance was her specialty. And her hatred for RiverClan certainly allowed her to let out some of her pent up energy.
"Oh Riiiiiverclaaan," Cherryblossom sang, "So very foul, you aaaare!" Snickering, the tan molly ventured along the border, careless as a butterfly. Oh, how much fun she was having! "Can't even show yourselves to rid of an intruder? How pathetic!" She purred. This was the best idea she had ever had! Her tail curled up over her spine and waved around happily. As she walked, she brushed herself against anything, and everything, that she could, spreading her WindClan scent over the other area.
She was having so, so much fun.
Old June 15th, 2019, 11:13 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

While Cherryblossom was too focused rubbing her scent on bushes, Lionstorm was on the prowl.

He hated WindClan with a passion, and he'd been awaiting the chance to catch one of their filthy cats over the border again. That first she-cat had been dispatched like a breeze, and he'd send this new one running like the wind.

Crouching low to the ground, Lionstorm waited until Cherryblossom was passing him to leap out from the brush. Claws outstretched, he aimed to slam into her side-- sending her to the ground. "I'll show you who's pathetic, rabbit chaser!" His voice was a hiss, teeth bared back in a snarl. "Blazingstar can collect the pieces of you that are left once I'm done with you, trespasser."
@lacumaru

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old June 15th, 2019, 11:42 PM
the tale of six.

@BILL.

As soon as she heard the voice, Cherryblossom began to whirl around, but it was too late. She was sent flying onto her side, splayed out with her tail lashing. "Yeah right. All RiverClanners have brains the size of a minnow!" She hissed, smirking, "Nice of you to finally show, by the way. I was beginning to think this was a lost cause."
Snickering, she leaped to her paws and got down, eyes glimmering with amusement. Cherryblossom was ready for whatever this Foul-Breathed Fish-Eater had to give her. Muscles tensed and ready, she stared at him with mischief in her eye. A feisty one- just what she needed to have a bit of fun.
"Come at me, Fish-Breath."
Old June 16th, 2019, 12:03 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"Remarkable you know what a minnow is," Lionstorm mocked as he approached the fallen she-cat. "Considering you're incapable of respecting the boundaries. Is WindClan so daft they've forgotten to teach their warriors simple decency?"

When she rose to her paws, he lunged, this time passing her side with the intent of tearing his claws down her flank.

"Come on, bunny killer. You're going to need to do more than just talk here." Because if all she wanted to do was talk... Lionstorm would silence her voice permanently if it meant she wouldn't show her hideous hide again.
@lacumaru

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old June 17th, 2019, 04:41 PM
the tale of six.

@BILL.

She snorted. Her paws skid against the ground as she slid from the other feline, avoiding his claws. Cherryblossom lashed her tail and gazed at him with a mischievous glint in her eye. The attention was making her head spin with excitement, and she felt her lips curl in a grin as she darted away, racing along the border. She was having far too much fun to give up now! "Oh, no. I just figured RiverClan's brains were too small to even notice that I was from a different Clan!" she called back, a purr of amusement in her throat.
Cherryblossom aimed toward the border, looking as though she were about to cross over into her own territory before veering off further into RiverClan. She wouldn't go too far from the border- she wasn't that stupid. All she wished to do was get under this tom's fur and rile him up to the peak of his annoyance. And if she needed to, she'd unsheathe her pristine claws and fight back just to save her fur. She had just groomed it, for StarClan's sake!
Old June 18th, 2019, 01:36 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

Cedarbug had decided to take a break from being around other cats for a bit. He wanted to go bug searching, but really didn't want to feel the judgement from his clanmates for doing a kitish thing. As he drew close to the WindClan border, his nose picked up the scent of a RiverClanner. This close? The orange and white tabby crouched down, hues peering through the grass as it swayed in the wind. It made it hard to see where the border was, but he'd be able to hear them before he saw them anyway.

Applepaw was oblivious to his onlooker and kept padding through the sweet grass closer and closer to the small winding creek. He’d known it to be belly deep but had heard so many stories of cats either drowning or falling in. A shiver ran down his spine as he scrambled his way down the sandy bank, large ears on a swivel and nose raised to catch the breeze. Nothing. His ears flattened in disappointment, turning and heading off in another direction towards cedarbug completely unaware the tom was there. He raised his nose again to the breeze closing his eyes and letting the wind carry the scents to him, he stopped dead in his tracks when the fishy smell of a riverclan cat washed over his tongue. I didn’t cross the border did I? No no.. I wasn’t even close. applepaw was now nervous and felt himself awkwardly shifting from paw to paw waiting and scanning the top of the ditch for any movement.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old June 18th, 2019, 09:19 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

@jupiter

Cedarbug stayed perched where he was up until the point the other tom was drawing close to the creek. It was at that point he decided to be a true warrior and defend his border! However, he was still nervous about the situation. His eyes showed it. He crept out from the tall grasses and stood at the other side of the creek, ears perked towards the apprentice in curiosity. "Strange for an apprentice to be out here alone, especially this close to the border," The tabby called, trying his best to sound confident.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL