ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Starfall
Yesterday 10:57 PM

Old May 23rd, 2019, 10:50 PM
Previously Troutleap124!

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: WindClan | RiverClan Border

Troutleap nodded. "Yeah, we'd best get back before dusk; I'm scheduled for the dawn patrol," she remarked, smiling with quiet amusement. She carried her two pieces of prey - a finch and a squirrel - tightly in her jaws. Her belly growled, and she felt a pang of hunger. I haven't eaten since dawn, she realized. Perhaps I'll share a fish with Otterpaw, she thought happily. She had a busy day tomorrow: she was scheduled for the dawn patrol, as well as a training session with Hurricanepaw at sunhigh. She purred. She loved being a warrior. There was so much to do, and so much more freedom compared to being an apprentice.

@Rosemew @hope

|:| Formerly Troutleap124! |:|

|:| My Character Bios |:|
Troutleap |:| Skipper |:| Otterpaw |:| Doveshade
Signature Image Credit

Last edited by |:| Tundra |:|; May 23rd, 2019 at 10:51 PM.
Old June 1st, 2019, 10:45 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by PotaDOS View Post
~ @Dust | @Bill ~

Moonriselight heard her name being called by the clan deputy. This would be her first patrol in Riverclan and she was excited, but she kept it hidden. The molly walked up to Frostflight. "Ready as I'll ever be.", Moonriselight replied. She didn't mind him telling her what to do, he had been here way longer than she has. Moonriselight moved her tail from side to side.
[I'll go ahead and move us here ]

It didn't take long for the patrol to wade through the river, approaching the shared border of Riverclan and Windclan. It was easy to see the warrior was a bit more tense without the cover of the reeds and bushes... even the trees! But a patrol was a patrol, and he wasn't about to let Lionstorm down. So despite his anxiety, Frostflight simply approached the border line, indicated by the thick and choking scent of the two clans mixed smell and marked a small patch of long grass. Once finished up - and pleased with how easy it was going so far - Frost turned his attention to Moonriselight, who he hoped was doing the same while they were in the area. "Feel free to mark the border where you want, but let's try and get a few catches along the way up the border!" His meow was cheery, eyes bright and tail lifted high into the air. It was a a ruse to help make his clanmate feel more comfortable, but his stomach was flipping around like a he had eaten a thousand frogs. Just chill out, He mentally scolded himself, forcing his rising fur to lay flat as his lips parted to scent the area. They could go the easy route and fish... but Frostflight needed to expend this energy somehow! "Let me know if you find anything!" Unless Moonriselight had scattered to hunt in the area, Frostflight would continue to lead the patrol up along the scent border, stopping occasionally to mark a clump of ferns, a rock, another bushel of long grass.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; June 1st, 2019 at 10:45 AM.
Old June 2nd, 2019, 12:55 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post
[I'll go ahead and move us here ]

It didn't take long for the patrol to wade through the river, approaching the shared border of Riverclan and Windclan. It was easy to see the warrior was a bit more tense without the cover of the reeds and bushes... even the trees! But a patrol was a patrol, and he wasn't about to let Lionstorm down. So despite his anxiety, Frostflight simply approached the border line, indicated by the thick and choking scent of the two clans mixed smell and marked a small patch of long grass. Once finished up - and pleased with how easy it was going so far - Frost turned his attention to Moonriselight, who he hoped was doing the same while they were in the area. "Feel free to mark the border where you want, but let's try and get a few catches along the way up the border!" His meow was cheery, eyes bright and tail lifted high into the air. It was a a ruse to help make his clanmate feel more comfortable, but his stomach was flipping around like a he had eaten a thousand frogs. Just chill out, He mentally scolded himself, forcing his rising fur to lay flat as his lips parted to scent the area. They could go the easy route and fish... but Frostflight needed to expend this energy somehow! "Let me know if you find anything!" Unless Moonriselight had scattered to hunt in the area, Frostflight would continue to lead the patrol up along the scent border, stopping occasionally to mark a clump of ferns, a rock, another bushel of long grass.
Moonriselight nodded and padded over to the border. She placed the scent marker before walking back to where she left Frostflight. She was actually quite proud of herself for doing so. It had been her first time since joining Riverclan. The molly sat down to wait for the other cat to return. Moonriselight starred over the border at the Windclan border. Before she joined Riverclan her mate who had lived in the clan had told her that Windclan had forced them out of their territory.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old June 5th, 2019, 12:38 PM
Mama Dust

Quote:
Originally Posted by PotaDOS View Post

Moonriselight nodded and padded over to the border. She placed the scent marker before walking back to where she left Frostflight. She was actually quite proud of herself for doing so. It had been her first time since joining Riverclan. The molly sat down to wait for the other cat to return. Moonriselight starred over the border at the Windclan border. Before she joined Riverclan her mate who had lived in the clan had told her that Windclan had forced them out of their territory.

@Fuzzyfeline @Sage

[Let's get this moving! Post order will be after this reply, Potados, Sage, Fuzz, then myself. We can continue like that as long as needed. Remember there is some serious hostilities and only minor wounds if a cat fight breaks out!)

"Let's see..." He murmured to himself, eyes fluttering each and every direction in sight of any prey. There were fresh scents all around - rabbit from the direction of wind clans territory, but those were too fast for him... mouse and squirrel from the shared stretch of trees between them and of course the ripe scent of fish wafting from the river. His mouth watered at the thought of all of them, stomach rumbling to alert him of impeding hunger. But that's when it caught his eye - a plump fluffy squirrel nibbling something at the base of a tree near by. It hadn't spotted him yet and with hopefully no incoming breezes, frostflight quickly crouched into a hunting stance, his muscular frame moving, surpising, silently to the prey ahead. Eyes locked dead ahead on it and at the slight scuff of a twig beneath him the squirrel seemed to stand alert, its beady black eyes pinned to where he stood. Its chest rapidly beating and the fear scent billowed into his nostrils causing his heartbeat to quicken in anticipation. Without a second thought, the silver feline leapt from his cover, the squirrel bolting towards a narrow, but quite tall tree with little to no cover around. Yet Frostflight kept a decent speed with it - catching up as the squirrel reached the tree - leaping forward to catch it between his jowls, giving a swift killing bite to end the preys panicked screeching. Huffing and out of breath, the Tom simply lifted his head, unaware of how close he had come to the border... had he crossed over it? Both smells were so harshly scented everywhere in the area so... where was the border? A nervous gulp lead him to look around and not so far off stood a small patrol - looking at him he couldn't tell but as he rose from his spot he simply looked behind him in hope that his patrol partner had followed him.

Old June 5th, 2019, 04:23 PM

~ @Dust | @Fuzzyfeline | @Sage ~
Moonriselight was about to go hunting as well when the tom darted. She looked closely to see him chasing a squirrel. The former rogue followed behind him, picking up her pace, but made sure to stay out of his way. She slowed as she smelt Riverclan and Windclan mixed together. Her fur bristled as she saw a patrol of Windclan cats. This was the clan that had drove Riverclan out. She wasn't there, but she remembered meeting with Spiritflight when they lived by Skyclan.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old June 6th, 2019, 12:05 PM
og plant mom

My Mood: Yeehaw

@Dust @Fuzzyfeline @PotaDOS

rowanspring carefully padded along the border, careful not to cross over onto riverclan territory. his long strides allowing him to travel faster, but he tried to keep pace with the she-cat on patrol with him. reaching the appropriate area, the tom abruptly stopped to place a scent marker. he shook his long, thick fur before catching up to turtleclaw. "so..." the tom trailed off as he spotted a small riverclan patrol that had passed over the border. a squirrel at one of the cat's paws. rowanspring's muscles tensed and his fur rose. "riverclan," he growled softly. rowanspring picked up pace and headed for the riverclan patrol.

|| character site || rowan follows in blazing's footsteps ||

Last edited by Sage; June 12th, 2019 at 09:21 PM.
Old June 8th, 2019, 09:35 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

@Dust @PotaDOS @Sage

The turtioseshell molly followed around the board green eyes scanning for an my sign of intruders. Honestly she was kinda hoping a RiverClan cat would wonder over so she could get someone to fight. Turtleclaw was board with all this peace stuff going on. At Rowansprings voice she turned her head only for him to trail off. Geez He could've at least finished his sentence.Looking back forward the stench of RiverClan got stronger and it seemed the russet tom spotted them the same time she did. Practically sprinting the black and ginger cat met up with the patrol letting out a hiss. "What do you think your doing in our territory!?" She demanded with a snarl. Though she wasn't muscular her with agile body was good at fighting.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; June 8th, 2019 at 09:36 PM.
Old June 12th, 2019, 08:27 AM
Mama Dust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
@Dust @PotaDOS @Sage

The turtioseshell molly followed around the board green eyes scanning for an my sign of intruders. Honestly she was kinda hoping a RiverClan cat would wonder over so she could get someone to fight. Turtleclaw was board with all this peace stuff going on. At Rowansprings voice she turned her head only for him to trail off. Geez He could've at least finished his sentence.Looking back forward the stench of RiverClan got stronger and it seemed the russet tom spotted them the same time she did. Practically sprinting the black and ginger cat met up with the patrol letting out a hiss. "What do you think your doing in our territory!?" She demanded with a snarl. Though she wasn't muscular her with agile body was good at fighting.

@PotaDOS @Sage

Surprise buzzed around in his head, turning to give moonriselight a confused glance before he turned around just as Turtleclaw raced up into his face spitting with hostility. Immediately, Frostflight's hackles turned up as he took a small step back, pulling his catch underneath his body. "You're territory?" He questioned, his eyes narrowed into slits as his chest began to beat with ferocity. "This is Riverclan's territory," He challenged back, attempting to keep his head held high - though a notable shiver ran down his spine. "From what I understand, you're in our territory right now." Truthfully, the smells along this section of the border were quite spread out and muddled. Who knew who's land this was? It was only speculation, but Frostflight wasn't about to be bullied by a few rabbit-chasers or give up the prey that he had caught fair and square. Though... he didn't really want too much trouble, "We're simply hunting for Riverclan and marking OUR side of the border. I suggest you move on and we will as well." Hopefully they would be reasonable and as he turned once more to look at his patrol partner, he internally hoped she wouldn't try to be snarky with them. As his icy gaze met Turtleclaw's, he felt his claws extend into the ground in frustration.

Old June 13th, 2019, 12:26 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

@SuspiciousMindz

Get the biggest rabbit. Make mottleheart and dad proud. he wasn’t supposed to be out alone but, it wouldn’t hurt just the one time right? He was straying awfully close to the riverclan border- but he supposed rabbits would come for a drink sometime? He could get a jump on them! But the more he thought about it the less he was convinced he’d find anything but water voles and slimy frogs. That would be cool too? Right..?

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old June 13th, 2019, 02:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post

@PotaDOS @Sage

Surprise buzzed around in his head, turning to give moonriselight a confused glance before he turned around just as Turtleclaw raced up into his face spitting with hostility. Immediately, Frostflight's hackles turned up as he took a small step back, pulling his catch underneath his body. "You're territory?" He questioned, his eyes narrowed into slits as his chest began to beat with ferocity. "This is Riverclan's territory," He challenged back, attempting to keep his head held high - though a notable shiver ran down his spine. "From what I understand, you're in our territory right now." Truthfully, the smells along this section of the border were quite spread out and muddled. Who knew who's land this was? It was only speculation, but Frostflight wasn't about to be bullied by a few rabbit-chasers or give up the prey that he had caught fair and square. Though... he didn't really want too much trouble, "We're simply hunting for Riverclan and marking OUR side of the border. I suggest you move on and we will as well." Hopefully they would be reasonable and as he turned once more to look at his patrol partner, he internally hoped she wouldn't try to be snarky with them. As his icy gaze met Turtleclaw's, he felt his claws extend into the ground in frustration.
Moonriselight would usually cause a scene, but since she was a riverclan cat now she remained calmed. She wanted to claw at them, but held herself back. "Your scent is all over the place and very faint. You can't even mark your own borders.", she meowed calmly, but she too was beginning to be very frustrated. Moonriselight looked down to see her clanmate flex his claws into the ground. The molly looked at Turtleclaw, hoping there won't be a fight. She was in no mood anymore for these cats to accuse them of trespassing on Riverclan territory.

~ @Sage | @Fuzzyfeline ~