Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Forestpaw's Training
Last post by Frozen Reign
Today 05:48 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Today 05:46 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Frozen Reign
Today 05:41 PM
Willow's Rise
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 05:38 PM
Closed Thread

Old September 9th, 2023, 04:40 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Razing the Ruins

Hehehe, ok maybe Mudhound shouldnt find this little mess of an introduction funny but in their defense it was. Fawnpaw was friendly shy and curious but it seemed she'd need to do something special to really break through Sprucepaws walls. The maine coon mix wasnt really sure how they did it in the beginning, especially after they flubbed the introduction by accidentally kitnapping the apprentice. Whoops but it turned out well somehow? Maybe Fawnpaw needed to kitnap Sprucepaw? No that felt wrong. Welp! Mudhound would just have to play translator for their little dude until she figured it out!

"Sprucey here doesnt really put much stock on where youre from Fawnpaw! Im pretty sure at least hehe. Which is good, thats how everyone should think! Where and who youre from, doesnt make a cat, its how you act and what you do!

Buuuut Sprucepaw I think Fawnpaw is asking because she is new to the clan! Which can be scary I know, I was really nervous and felt out of place and lonely when I first rejoined thunderclan after being away! I can tell you about it if you want, maybe it can help. Anyways shes not looking to judge, maybe she's worried she'll be judged." She shouldnt get that from Sprucepaw, he was also outsider born (Mudhound knew that full well after a bit of chit chatting with clanmates) and there was nothing wrong with that. But hopefully the change in perspective over her words was enough to get him to see her in a kinder light.

"But theres no judgement here, nope! Just some work in the form of fun!"

Both of the young cats got some purring and cuddle affection before the warrior actually payed attention to the instructions. Which was a problem because they totally didnt listen to what they were supposed to be doing. Seriously they didnt hear a thing about what they were supposed to do with the walls. Were they rebuilding or were they destroying or just tidying the old camp? Uh uuuuuuuuuuh..... QUICK, LOOK AT WHAT EVERYONE ELSE WAS DOING! DONT LOOSE FACE IN FRONT OF THE KIDDOS!

It looked like everyone was tearing down the big structures and clearing out mess, alrighty so it was destruction time! Guiding the group over to the walls Mudhound sunk paws and paws in, tugging off the large pieces while explaining the situation (as best they knew, so making things up).
"Alrighty were tearing down the structures! For us the walls in particular! Just grab branches and pull! Dig into the mud and break it down! Have fun with it, destroying something can be really fun! Just be careful of the sinkhole in the middle, its stable (I think) but steer clear of it."

The maine coon mix would happily take care of the large pieces and the thorny ones so the apprentices wouldnt have to struggle or worry about potential injuries.

@Alchemist Kitsune @Shadowed Flower
Old September 9th, 2023, 04:47 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Lazy

Fawnpaw

Fawnpaw listened to the giant warrior, looking to Sprucepaw with a smile. That was nice..that these cats didn't care where you came from. Maybe Silk was wrong about them. As Mudhound brought the pair to the walls and explained what to do, Fawnpaw did just that. She dug her paws into the ground to loosen up a large branch she found. Fawnpaw bite the large branch, attempting to rip it out.
@Rani (Where did you get the cuddling from) @Alchemist Kitsune

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
Old September 10th, 2023, 11:52 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

Drizzlecloud chuckled sheepishly, immediately being questioned about her well-being… To be expected from her mother, though. “Ah, you know–I think I’m getting used to the workload of it all. Sending out patrols is the most intimidating part of the whole job.” She laughed quietly, because in all honesty–it was the most nerve-wracking part!

“Ah, yes, buddies.” She quoted the way that her mother said it–and she probably would have added something else onto her statement before she heard Alderstep again. Ah, they were being assigned to the nursery. She waved her tail to her mother, a wordless signal for her to follow before she padded off to find what remained of the old den.

Once they had reached it, she paused in front of it, her eyes slowly scanning over the messy remains of what once was here.

“It’s kind of sad, don’t you think?” She asked softly, tilting her head. Well, there was no use sticking to the past like that, right? “...Ah, the past is the past. Let’s try to get this cleaned up.”

[ @GANDERGOOSE ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old September 10th, 2023, 10:46 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
A quiet purr rumbled in her chest as Gentledoe nuzzled the top of her head. Was it weird to admit she had missed the pet names? No, that was fine. And aww, she'd missed her, too.

Bumblestar only looked up when Alderstep spoke again, and then glanced back to Gentledoe. "Absolutely."

GENTLEDOE
She/Her - ThunderClan Hornet
No Current Purrks

She purred at Bumblestar's response, "Glad to hear it, darling."

After Alderstep's explanation, Gentledoe took a moment to survey the area. The apprentice's den couldn't be too bad with her and Bumblestar working together- perhaps if they finished quick enough, they could help the other groups as well. For now, though, she allowed her tail to brush in the leader's direction.

"Shall we?" she asked, beginning to pick her way towards the apprentice's den.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old September 11th, 2023, 09:01 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Sprucepaw |

The Boulder was quick to translate, and for just a moment, Fudge's deadpanned gaze turned... hesitant. It was as if it wasn't The Boulder speaking in this instance, but another. A silly, chocolate brown tom with vibrant, yellow hues. Their last few moments together a memory the former kittypet had been desperate to erase from his mind. He'd been so sure he'd accomplished it. He barely remembered them anymore. Didn't even give any of them a second thought. But that nickname. That infernal nickname.

Sprucey.

Fudgey. That's what he'd called him. The only one of his brothers that had an unhealthy obsession with including him in absolutely everything he did. Claimed he was just shy... Just quiet. What was his name? Why couldn't he remember his name?

Hearing his clan given name once more, Fudge shook himself fully, his far off gaze slowly refocusing back on The Boulder, a hint of confusion in his eyes as he realized he'd missed out on bits and pieces of the conversation. What was that? That sudden onslaught of half formed memories. He didn't want it. His family had abandoned him. What else mattered? Who cared if he didn't remember their stupid names. They had all gone and left him to the monsters. Left him for dead. But he'd shown them. He'd survived. That was all that mattered!

His head clearing from the fog of a life once had, his expression became a deadpanned, blank slate once more, green orbs shifting from the colossal warrior to the apprentice and back again. Lifting one paw once more as he licked it nonchalantly in an effort to not look out of place, Fudge followed after the group leader, taking note of... what he obviously already knew they were doing. He was just... waiting for The Boulder's direct instruction. Yep, he trusted the warrior in being able to better divide the tasks given with their obvious expertise on the matter. Not at all having anything to do with him still having not a clue of what he was supposed to be doing.

Just as he had predicted, of course, The Boulder took command and was soon enough dividing tasks. Well... less dividing more making a game of it. Destroy everything. Destroy all the walls. Fudge was a refined tom. Destruction was not his end goal on most occasions. The young Havana Brown mix much preferred the subtle art of climbing and weaving his way through the many floating boxes the housefolk had offered over the destruction some of his littermates seemed to prefer. But right now? With his mind in chaos and memories threatening to spill to the surface? He could use the reprieve. Forget being calm and mature. This kit had fangs, and they had that branch's name on them.

-

@Rani [Mudhound] | @Shadowed Flower [Fawnpaw]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old September 18th, 2023, 10:04 AM
YIPPEE!!

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Crazy

Tigerblush ━ She/they
✿ ✿ ✿

Tigerblush stood in front of the ruined nursery, cringing at its current state. She tread over brambles and whatever other debris was left, assessing the den with mixed feelings. Through holes in the bramble walls she could make out old and crumpled nests, which had her wondering if she'd find any trinkets left behind. Tigerblush was definitely one to keep a stash under her nest, and she had a feeling others did the same.

She was quiet for a moment, thoughtful look on her face as she return to where Drizzlecloud was. "It is a bit sad," she finally said, referring back to what her daughter had said just moments prior. "I remember when you were small, and you bumbled around the nursery with all yer kit-fur sticking out." Her face lifted happily as she lean down to move aside some of the smaller brambles that had broken off the main wreckage--it looked like tedious work, but she tried not to worry about how long it would take, or how sore her pads would be afterwards.

✿ ✿ ✿
OOC: sorry for the wait! T^T <3
@Omari [Mention for Drizzlecloud]
Old September 18th, 2023, 12:52 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lio View Post

GENTLEDOE
She/Her - ThunderClan Hornet
No Current Purrks

She purred at Bumblestar's response, "Glad to hear it, darling."

After Alderstep's explanation, Gentledoe took a moment to survey the area. The apprentice's den couldn't be too bad with her and Bumblestar working together- perhaps if they finished quick enough, they could help the other groups as well. For now, though, she allowed her tail to brush in the leader's direction.

"Shall we?" she asked, beginning to pick her way towards the apprentice's den.
Apprentices' den. Bumblestar cast her attention toward the ramshackle structure, already half-destroyed. Her heart almost ached at the sight. How long had she spent in that den? In this camp? And now it was just gone, the fact of the matter finally starting to actually settle in at last.

"Uh, yeah, let's go." She skirted the edge of the gap to start tugging at the outer layer with her teeth to pull it apart. Might as well make room for something else.
Old September 19th, 2023, 09:16 AM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

• Springpaw •
long-furred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear
Purrks: Herbal Knowledge - Tier 2 | The Collector [active] | Mind Reader [active]

Oh? They have to clear the elder’s den? Well, that didn’t sound too bad. Sheepishly, the calico glanced over towards where the fragments of the old den had remained, her nose briefly scrunching up as she observed the broken, shriveled den. The sinkholes had definitely done more than good to what they were insisting to do to help out with clearing this old junkyard up. Flashing a quick look up towards the deputy, the calico promptly padded towards the remaining parts of the den and quietly observed it, her lips pursing as her brain channeled thoughtfully with its gears for how she should get started. “So, how should we get started with clearing this old thing out?” Springpaw questioned, flashing a questionable glance towards both the russet-furred deputy and towards Wildtwist, her lapis hues twinkling against the bright rays of sunlight that expelled itself through the dense trees above themselves. Was it just her, or was it rather oddly hot out today? Just her? Oh well. She could get used to it in a jippy; it wasn't like this was the first time that she spent standing in the scorching hot weather of greenleaf while it still hung around.

@navarra @Bean_The_Cat

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker
Old September 23rd, 2023, 11:49 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

Drizzlecloud’s gaze slowly dragged along the remains of the den before her green eyes shot towards her mother, looking a tad bit flustered at the mention of when she was so little. A part of her missed it, back when she was so young. Being a kit, being an apprentice–she missed the closeness that she could unabashedly have with her mother without being seen as childish and immature. Too dependent.

“If you ever come visit me in my den, I’m absolutely positive that I look the exact same as I did back then.” Darting about in the den, fur disheveled–yeah, some things just never change. She just did it with more certainty and purpose this time around.

Drizzlecloud ducked her head, darting inside of the remains of the den to do a bit of investigating of her own. Specifically checking out if there were any knick-knacks inside left by any of the queens or kits who stayed in here last. Catching a few of the moss beds between her teeth, she dragged out about–two, maybe three. She wasn’t sure, given the mess of the place. She kind of wanted to clear up what was left inside before they tackled what was left of the structure itself.

“Hey, ma,” She called out when she poked her head out of the disoriented ‘entrance’. Due to the damage, she wasn’t sure if half of the things caught in the moss beds were actually purposely collected by the nest’s owners, or if they had just gotten tangled up in the moss due to the damage. “D’you still keep stuff in your nest? Y’know, collect things?”

[ @GANDERGOOSE ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Closed Thread