Today 02:45 PM

Old May 15th, 2018, 05:04 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: The Cats of Magnolia Avenue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark blossom View Post
Name: Spice <~> Pumpkin <~> Wolf <~> Waffle
Appearance: she is a Ginger tabby with cinnamon brown lines and parsley green eyes <~> She is a ginger tabby with light blue eyes <~> she is a grey molly with white socks and underbelly and green eyes <~> he is a golden brown tom with big blue eyes
Personality: she is spicey and sometime sweet as her namesake implies <~> she is sweet caring but she is clumsy and really a coward, hates being called a chicken <~> courageous and closed off <~> he is sweet but he can have a short temper
Other: no
Have you read the book?: no
@Silver Fishie
I like Pumpkin! Jump in whenever you want!

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old May 15th, 2018, 08:08 PM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Fishie View Post

I like Pumpkin! Jump in whenever you want!
ok
Old May 16th, 2018, 03:08 PM
Idk

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:

Puff watched the exchange, blinking at Calypso. She must have rested, it seemed. Puff purred warmly. “You’re new here, correct? Where do you dwell?” She asked Saint, her tortoiseshell head cocking in curiousity.
@Dark Queen
"Everywhere" Saint purred with a smile.
Old May 16th, 2018, 04:00 PM
♫Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat♫

My Mood: Hungry

Name: Mosey
Appearance: Mosey has a white base coat, and her secondary color is a extrmely light tan. The secondary color's pattern is similiar to that of a tuxedo cat, covering her back and legs. Her stomach, paws, and chest are all white, including a small white swirl that reaches from her chest curling around her chin. Her fur is rather soft looking because it doesn't have a natural shine to it like most cats. The length of her fur is short, but she does have a few random hairs that jut out here and there, only adding to the soft texture of her fur. Her ears are mostly the secondary color, with a dark brown lining all the edges on her ears. She has a pastel pink nose, and sky blue eyes. She has no tail at all, not even a stub, do to an injury that occuredwhile she was a kit. Due to her lack of her tail, she generally has bad balance, and can be quite clumsey at times.
(Basically imagine the kitten in the first picture on this site, but grown up.)
Personality: Mosey personality is rather synonymous to her name. She's mainly laid back and always calm. No matter what situation may present itself to her, she's not one to get worked up in a dramatic manner. Even when she's scared or angry, she'll never yell, scream, or anything along those lines. Adding to that, she's not one to ever complain either. Whenever anything is wrong, she'll kee her troubles to herself. She knows everyone is just trying to survive, and because of this, she prefers to not bother anyone by asking for help. Complaining actually annoys her quite a bit. When she does get angry, she often doesn't actively look for fights like most cats. She'll instead be very sarcastic, passive agressive, and generally snarky all around.
Mosey is neither extroverted, or introverted. She's really in the middle ground. She loves to interact with others, but not for to long. She's not one to actively search out friends, but if she meets someone nice, she's unlikely to act shy or aggresive.
At times, Mosey can tend to be a bit foolish and naive. She may try ideas most didn't think of because they're either impractical, or just plain weird. She generally believes in the good nature of most cats, and won't change her beliefs unless you give her a reason to think you're not good natured.
Other: Is there a bottom ranked cat yet? If not, can Mosey be it? (Also I couldn't understand where you wanted this, so I'll just put the code here. Cats of Roxville)
Have you read the book?: No
_ @Silver Fishie _

Last edited by Panda; May 16th, 2018 at 04:03 PM.
Old May 16th, 2018, 04:05 PM
boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda View Post
Name: Mosey
Appearance: Mosey has a white base coat, and her secondary color is a extrmely light tan. The secondary color's pattern is similiar to that of a tuxedo cat, covering her back and legs. Her stomach, paws, and chest are all white, including a small white swirl that reaches from her chest curling around her chin. Her fur is rather soft looking because it doesn't have a natural shine to it like most cats. The length of her fur is short, but she does have a few random hairs that jut out here and there, only adding to the soft texture of her fur. Her ears are mostly the secondary color, with a dark brown lining all the edges on her ears. She has a pastel pink nose, and sky blue eyes. She has no tail at all, not even a stub, do to an injury that occuredwhile she was a kit. Due to her lack of her tail, she generally has bad balance, and can be quite clumsey at times.
(Basically imagine the kitten in the first picture on this site, but grown up.)
Personality: Mosey personality is rather synonymous to her name. She's mainly laid back and always calm. No matter what situation may present itself to her, she's not one to get worked up in a dramatic manner. Even when she's scared or angry, she'll never yell, scream, or anything along those lines. Adding to that, she's not one to ever complain either. Whenever anything is wrong, she'll kee her troubles to herself. She knows everyone is just trying to survive, and because of this, she prefers to not bother anyone by asking for help. Complaining actually annoys her quite a bit. When she does get angry, she often doesn't actively look for fights like most cats. She'll instead be very sarcastic, passive agressive, and generally snarky all around.
Mosey is neither extroverted, or introverted. She's really in the middle ground. She loves to interact with others, but not for to long. She's not one to actively search out friends, but if she meets someone nice, she's unlikely to act shy or aggresive.
At times, Mosey can tend to be a bit foolish and naive. She may try ideas most didn't think of because they're either impractical, or just plain weird. She generally believes in the good nature of most cats, and won't change her beliefs unless you give her a reason to think you're not good natured.
Other: Is there a bottom ranked cat yet? If not, can Mosey be it? (Also I couldn't understand where you wanted this, so I'll just put the code here. Cats of Roxville)
Have you read the book?: No
_ @Silver Fishie _
She’s so cute! Luv her. Jump in wherever and whenever you want!

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old May 16th, 2018, 04:29 PM
♫Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat♫

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Queen View Post

"Everywhere" Saint purred with a smile.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post

Calypso looked at Puff, her eyes wide and innocent like normal. She yawned yet AGAIN, but she could not help herself. Though she had rested, she loved being up and awake and talking with others. She turned expectantly to Saint.
[/CENTER]
Quote:

Puff watched the exchange, blinking at Calypso. She must have rested, it seemed. Puff purred warmly. “You’re new here, correct? Where do you dwell?” She asked Saint, her tortoiseshell head cocking in curiousity.
@Dark Queen
(Just for the sake of introductions, I'm gonna go with Mosey has already lived in the Avenue for some time, and generally knows the majority of its residents.)
Mosey gently rose out of her bush, giving a small shake to rid her fur of any debris. She sat back down to give her fur a good clean, before setting off towards the dumpster. The journey annoyingly took about 10 minutes, as her nest was not exactly prime real estate. That didn't matter much to her though. She actually quite enjoyed her stroll to get food every morning. It gave her a chance to stretch her legs, and check for any food dropped by the road. The two legs didn't carelessly throw out their food often, but when they did, oh boy, Mosey had a real treat.
Mosey could find no food on her path to the dumpster this morning, but that didn't matter much. She could already smell freshly thrown out garbage. After turning a corner, she set her hungry eyes on a stuffed dumpster. Her ears twitched in excitement while she carefully scaled the dumpster. She made quick work of any scraps she could find. In a rush, she tried to leap out of the dumpster, but bumped her foot onto its edge causing her to flip clumsily onto her back. She let out an audible Oof while slamming back first onto the ground. She gave herself a minute to regain her senses, before setting off towards the old ladies house. If I'm lucky and no one else has eaten the food she sets out yet, I might get some! She kept her thoughts optimistic, but once she reached the house she became distracted. Her search for food was lost once she heard Pip and Puff talking with someone else. "Hmm, I don't think I've heard that voice before, but I also forget where Puff's territory starts...Oh well, I doubt she'll find me as much of a threat." With reassurance from herself, she slowly strode to the group of cats to meet the newcomer. "Hi there, mind if I ask who this is, Puff?" She turned her head to puff. While it may seem odd to some to ask Puff who they were instead asking the newcomer directly, Mosey was the lowest ranked cat at Magnolia Avenue. Disrespecting the highest ranked cat could have bad repercussions, and Mosey would rather avoid any trouble it may cause.

Last edited by Panda; May 16th, 2018 at 07:59 PM.
Old May 17th, 2018, 07:52 PM
boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda View Post
(Just for the sake of introductions, I'm gonna go with Mosey has already lived in the Avenue for some time, and generally knows the majority of its residents.)
Mosey gently rose out of her bush, giving a small shake to rid her fur of any debris. She sat back down to give her fur a good clean, before setting off towards the dumpster. The journey annoyingly took about 10 minutes, as her nest was not exactly prime real estate. That didn't matter much to her though. She actually quite enjoyed her stroll to get food every morning. It gave her a chance to stretch her legs, and check for any food dropped by the road. The two legs didn't carelessly throw out their food often, but when they did, oh boy, Mosey had a real treat.
Mosey could find no food on her path to the dumpster this morning, but that didn't matter much. She could already smell freshly thrown out garbage. After turning a corner, she set her hungry eyes on a stuffed dumpster. Her ears twitched in excitement while she carefully scaled the dumpster. She made quick work of any scraps she could find. In a rush, she tried to leap out of the dumpster, but bumped her foot onto its edge causing her to flip clumsily onto her back. She let out an audible Oof while slamming back first onto the ground. She gave herself a minute to regain her senses, before setting off towards the old ladies house. If I'm lucky and no one else has eaten the food she sets out yet, I might get some! She kept her thoughts optimistic, but once she reached the house she became distracted. Her search for food was lost once she heard Pip and Puff talking with someone else. "Hmm, I don't think I've heard that voice before, but I also forget where Puff's territory starts...Oh well, I doubt she'll find me as much of a threat." With reassurance from herself, she slowly strode to the group of cats to meet the newcomer. "Hi there, mind if I ask who this is, Puff?" She turned her head to puff. While it may seem odd to some to ask Puff who they were instead asking the newcomer directly, Mosey was the lowest ranked cat at Magnolia Avenue. Disrespecting the highest ranked cat could have bad repercussions, and Mosey would rather avoid any trouble it may cause.
Puff slowly turned her multicolored gaze to the molly. Mosey, a kind soul, had been around the Avenue for awhile. It was around time that she found a place, besides lowest. Puff gave a weak smile, her ears distracted by a twoleg monster rumbling to a start, most likely driving the twoleg who owned it to Work, or whatever that was. “This is... Saint, correct?” She asked Saint, wanting to seem polite and give him a chance to introduce himself. Careful Puff. These cats may be respectful, but you have to keep up your act. Stay on top. If you show kindness, someone is bound to take advantage and overthrow you. She reprimanded herself quietly, reminding herself also that these ranks were fragile. For her, ranks were everything. Time to stay alert. She beckoned to Saint, and smiled warmly at him and Mosey.
Flicking her tail she calmly waited to see who reacted to who first. Another trick: watch others and figure out who they hate. Secretly feed that fire, and agree with them about their enemies, and the see you as an ally. That way no one wants to take your spot. Years of hard work had made Puff have aura of kindness and serenity, but even now her strength was tested. Especially with Pip. Speaking of him, where had he gone?

@Dark Queen

~pom~

Old May 17th, 2018, 07:58 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:

Puff slowly turned her multicolored gaze to the molly. Mosey, a kind soul, had been around the Avenue for awhile. It was around time that she found a place, besides lowest. Puff gave a weak smile, her ears distracted by a twoleg monster rumbling to a start, most likely driving the twoleg who owned it to Work, or whatever that was. “This is... Saint, correct?” She asked Saint, wanting to seem polite and give him a chance to introduce himself. Careful Puff. These cats may be respectful, but you have to keep up your act. Stay on top. If you show kindness, someone is bound to take advantage and overthrow you. She reprimanded herself quietly, reminding herself also that these ranks were fragile. For her, ranks were everything. Time to stay alert. She beckoned to Saint, and smiled warmly at him and Mosey.
Flicking her tail she calmly waited to see who reacted to who first. Another trick: watch others and figure out who they hate. Secretly feed that fire, and agree with them about their enemies, and the see you as an ally. That way no one wants to take your spot. Years of hard work had made Puff have aura of kindness and serenity, but even now her strength was tested. Especially with Pip. Speaking of him, where had he gone?

@Dark Queen
Calypso twitched her tail and lowered herself to the ground, just slightly, so she showed her appreciation and submission. Yes, she was polite, but she was also waiting for her moment to get to Puff's level, or at the least, a level below her. She just had to keep going and ally herself with Puff, finding out who she had to wait for, who she should strike, who she shouldn't care and know for.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old May 17th, 2018, 08:01 PM
boo

Quote:

Calypso twitched her tail and lowered herself to the ground, just slightly, so she showed her appreciation and submission. Yes, she was polite, but she was also waiting for her moment to get to Puff's level, or at the least, a level below her. She just had to keep going and ally herself with Puff, finding out who she had to wait for, who she should strike, who she shouldn't care and know for.
Puff glanced at Calypso, who was crouching nearby. Puff cocked her head, wondering why Calypso had been so submissive lately. It was strange, Puff felt. Maybe her old tricks Darla- Puff’s mother- had taught her on how to take power were working. Puff had always told Darla she didn’t need any sort of power, she would get along just fine. Boy, how much Puff actually depended on cat’s respect for her.

~pom~

Old May 18th, 2018, 04:23 PM
♫Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat♫

Quote:

@Dark Queen
Quote:

Puff glanced at Calypso, who was crouching nearby. Puff cocked her head, wondering why Calypso had been so submissive lately. It was strange, Puff felt. Maybe her old tricks Darla- Puff’s mother- had taught her on how to take power were working. Puff had always told Darla she didn’t need any sort of power, she would get along just fine. Boy, how much Puff actually depended on cat’s respect for her.
Quote:

Mosey released a small purr from her throat, trying to be as welcoming to Saint as possible. She gave the newcomer a head dip in both respect and welcome. "It's nice to meet you Saint. Have you actually found a home in the Avenue yet, or are you just passing through?" From what Mosey could tell, Saint seemed kind enough so far, similar to what her name implied. A newcomer could prove to be another friend in the neighborhood. It didn't bother Mosey much that Saint would most likely rise above her in ranks, as ranks weren't something Mosey generally concerned herself in. Her mellow attitude was the main thing keeping her at the bottom. It wasn't that she couldn't fight, her abilities in fighting were actually quite great from her experience as a younger cat, but she just didn't mind taking the bottom spot. She knew if someone else had it, they may feel like they had to prove themselves, and act irrationally because of that. This was the best way in her mind. This way, there wasn't always a struggle of cats trying to keep off the bottom, therefore bringing more peace to the avenue. Her eyes suddenly darted to the direction Calypso crouched in. She gently lowered her head towards Calypso to show respect for the higher rank, before turning her gaze back to Saint awaiting her response.
_ @Dark Queen _

Last edited by Panda; May 18th, 2018 at 09:50 PM.