Last post by Katiethewolfchild
Today 10:22 AM

Old December 19th, 2019, 10:55 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

@Silhouettes
[Sorry this took so long I forgot that I had to start this.]

A breeze stirred a coat of dark brown fur as a powerfully build molly made her way across the territory drenched in white. Her amber irises, a bit duller the average, gleamed with cold confidence and pride. She moved with her tail raised high and her head held higher, despite the fact that she still wasn't back to normal, Dawnstripe felt better than she has in ages. That expansion patrol seemed to be just what she needed to return herself to her usual self. She had some concerns about her mother, something she never thought she'd have, but she shook them off before they overtook her mind. While dispelling those thoughts, she failed to keep her eyes in front of her and found herself running into another she-cat, a tiny little thing too. "Watch where you're going you're in my way." Dawnstripe had to lower her crown to peer down at the cat, tail lashing back and forth. Everyone who didn't have maine coon blood running through their veins was small compared to Dawnstripe, this cat reminded her of a young apprentice.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old December 20th, 2019, 01:28 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper View Post
@BILL.clipped
Falconpaw was already way ahead of her advice: he had been dashing away from the canine, and he was nearing the point where his stamina was running low! Panting but desperate to escape the jaws of the beast, he could feel the sharp teeth snap onto the very tip of his tail and he let out a small screech of pain.

It was fortunate Hailstorm arrived when she did-- the dog's focus immediately switched to her and it growled as it swung around, bloodied teeth aiming to chomp down on her face.

The dog was slower than her, though-- and as her precise attacks struck its muzzle, it let out an angry snarl and made a lunge to bite down on her back.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old December 20th, 2019, 07:28 AM
An indecisive rat

@Moonraven
(It’s alright ^ ^, sorry this is so bad, did it on the bus :/ )

Mapleshatter wasn’t sure where to she was going. The molly was just... roaming. With no real direction or goal for this outing, she just put one paw in format of the other. Her tail waved from place to place as she walked, her eyes, wide as usual, like moons- darting from one noise to another. She wasn’t paying attention to anything, the molly was in her own little world. The only thing that was on her mind were... well, thought. She’s had a fascination with foxes lately. And her theory was just so accurate about them. Seriously, just look at the evidence. Foxes look like cats, they eat more or less the same thing as them, and- well, that’s about it. But, the only logical explanation to this is that they were cats at one point, and- the small feline felt a force colliding against her, causing her to skid to the ground. Her large eyes looked up as she quickly scrambled up. Mapleshatter didn’t seem fazed by it. Sure, to another feline she would look quite frazzled, with her paranoid orbs and constantly twitching/flickering tail. She looked at the large molly, her petite frame making her strain to look at her. She didn’t say anything, perhaps because she just didn’t know what to say, but nonetheless she didn’t.

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (:
Old December 20th, 2019, 07:58 AM
maplebriar

My Mood: Bashful

Quote:
"Thank you," Hailstorm responded quietly, feeling a little guilty. "I'm sure I can knock some sense into him somehow." She knew this tom was only trying to make her feel better, she just wasn't great at talking to people.

he kinda felt bad for just leaving the she cat like that but he knew it was the right thing to do, he went to the warriors den and lied down slowly falling asleep
@sliversnow the shy
@ponyapan The stabby roomba @Shimm the Caring @skye the fofie furry @beck the hobit
Old December 20th, 2019, 09:39 AM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post

Falconpaw was already way ahead of her advice: he had been dashing away from the canine, and he was nearing the point where his stamina was running low! Panting but desperate to escape the jaws of the beast, he could feel the sharp teeth snap onto the very tip of his tail and he let out a small screech of pain.

It was fortunate Hailstorm arrived when she did-- the dog's focus immediately switched to her and it growled as it swung around, bloodied teeth aiming to chomp down on her face.

The dog was slower than her, though-- and as her precise attacks struck its muzzle, it let out an angry snarl and made a lunge to bite down on her back.

Hailstorm was faster than the dog, but not quite fast enough. She let out a yowl of pain as the beast's teeth grazed her spine. She had narrowly avoided receiving a debilitating injury, but it still hurt. She hissed and batted again for its muzzle, before darting underneath its legs and aiming to slash at its underbelly in a quick move, before skirting out from under it once more. Her eyes kept darting around in search of Falconpaw, to make sure he was okay.

That little brat had better have run off by now! She thought begrudgingly. But she was in far over her head. Sure she'd taken down a fox a few sunrises ago, but foxes were predictable. Dogs had no specific strategies. She had no way of knowing what the thing would do next. She only hoped she was fast enough to avoid getting killed long enough to wear it out.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old December 20th, 2019, 01:36 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

| @Dab; @The Cannibal; |

Crowtail padded out of the camp to catch up with Dampbark. he didn't like that they were rushed out of the camp, but he was going to try to bite his tongue. He didn't want to upset anyone in his patrol. The deputy walked ahead of Dampbark to take his place in the lead. "It's fine, but I think it's best if we all stay together. We can catch more together than separate.", he meowed.

The Shadowclan deputy scented the air, trying to catch a scent. A fresh scent caught his nose. A rabbit stood ahead of them. He motioned for them, to keep quiet. "I will chase the rabbit to you guys and one of you try to kill it.", he meowed in a whisper. He waited for an answer before he walked off to know that they understood.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old December 21st, 2019, 03:30 PM

My Mood: Annoyed

Moon didn’t know how to respond. He knew that this she-cat was very angry with him. But if he lied, she would definitely skin him. Or worse, tell her leader and then have him skinned in front of many more cats. “ I uhh was just.. taking a walk. I didn’t smell any scent markers so I thought I was still on open territory.” “And sorry to be rude, but.. what is your name?” He immediately regretted saying that last one but what else could he do now?

@GrassRipple

“You’re just as sane as I am.” — Luna Lovegood
Old December 21st, 2019, 04:47 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

Whiteshadow listened to the molly explained and remained silent for a few seconds to digest her words. "You arguing over Icestar?" He repeated, not expecting an answer since it was a rhetorical question. "I do not fully agree with Icestar's leadership, while Efinpaw has expressed numerous times that she's rather pleased that starclan chose the she-cat." He looked over to the young she-cat. He knew that Snowfrost and her apprentice did not see eye to eye about Icestar either. "Cats are allowed to have their opinions. I don't see the point in taking it personally and certainly not to the point of ruining a relationship." He turned his cool gaze back to Leaftail. "We can't change what has already been put into motion and arguing about it gets us nowhere, so Elfinpaw and I have learned to simply respect each other opinions. I do not...push my views on her and she doesn't push her own on to me. There is going to be friction on all sorts of things in life with those we care about and that's alright. But you should not let it destroy precious bonds you've created with those you care about."
---
"Hearing?" She titled her head to the side at his thought. She lifted her ears and tried to use her ears as was suggested. She didn't pick up anything out of the ordinary but figured that might improve with her loss sight. "That might work, I'm sure my other sense will improve where my eyes fail." She grinned, she'd try working on them along the way.
(Apology that I took foreverrrr!)

Leaftail listened closely to Whiteshadow's wise words and advice. The maine coon was right. Leaftail couldn't let a bond of a mentor and an apprentice break over one opinion. "Thank you Whiteshadow." she blinked at the older warrior.
---
"That's good!" Redpaw thought out loud. The red apprentice looked at his side to see Leaftail and Whiteshadow still chatting. "Well," the tomcat continued, "we can have another training next time to work on your other sense if you want. You can go and tell your mentor the idea and improving your hearing."

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old December 23rd, 2019, 07:35 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

Quote:
Hailstorm was faster than the dog, but not quite fast enough. She let out a yowl of pain as the beast's teeth grazed her spine. She had narrowly avoided receiving a debilitating injury, but it still hurt. She hissed and batted again for its muzzle, before darting underneath its legs and aiming to slash at its underbelly in a quick move, before skirting out from under it once more. Her eyes kept darting around in search of Falconpaw, to make sure he was okay.

That little brat had better have run off by now! She thought begrudgingly. But she was in far over her head. Sure she'd taken down a fox a few sunrises ago, but foxes were predictable. Dogs had no specific strategies. She had no way of knowing what the thing would do next. She only hoped she was fast enough to avoid getting killed long enough to wear it out.
Falconpaw had managed to scramble up a small tree, tucking his injured tail away as he peered down at the ground. The dog hadn't followed him here yet, did that mean..?

It didn't take long for him to find out. As Hailstorm skirted under the dog and slashed its belly, the canine backed off-- seemingly losing interest due to the ferocity of the feline, and it made quick work of running off into bushes and under the tree Falconpaw was perched on, toward the ThunderClan border (not that Falconpaw knew that!)

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old December 23rd, 2019, 10:30 PM
Just a tired Transmasc

Bump Policy: 1 week/48 hours (Time sensitive)

" I love you" she whispered in his ear @caswshay617
all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs