Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willow’s Free Art Shop
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 12:34 PM
Dino's Free Art Requests
by dino.
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 12:21 PM
Thunderglade
by BEAR.
Last post by zozelen
Today 12:13 PM
The next generation of...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 12:11 PM

Old December 25th, 2017, 10:06 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: The Survivors

{ @Northern Lights <~> @Shadow }

Jinx pricked her ears, swiveling them in he tom's direction to better hear him. "Hmm?" Could she possibly have him hooked by the little session of flirting? "Hmm" was right.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old December 25th, 2017, 10:13 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
Iris chuckled softly, ``Well, I'll just leave you alone for now.`` She mewed and padded over to the water, she crouched down before taking a drink.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jingle jel View Post

Jinx pricked her ears, swiveling them in he tom's direction to better hear him. "Hmm?" Could she possibly have him hooked by the little session of flirting? "Hmm" was right.
(le cough. ill wait till northern responds to respond...

and me no thing chaos is gonna continue on this soooooo)
Old December 26th, 2017, 10:01 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
(Hey!!!! This is how the small group could meet the bigger one!)

Silent stood there, the forty moon old cat’s wise gaze stared at Thunder. “Thunder. It would not be wise to stay. Think of it this way, Pride and dominance can be redeemed, however a life cannot be. A home can be replaced-but no cat can come back from death.” As he spoke his words of wisdom he remembered a cat once telling him that. He hoped..that Thunder wouldn’t make the same mistake he had when he was younger. Silent winced. Oh how he wished he could go back in time.

”Well then we are close friends.” She huffed
Quote:

Thunder snarled in frustration and swung his head around to meet Silent's gaze. "I know that!" he yelled. "My mother died!" He paused took a deep breath, and then scratched at the ground. "That's why we can't leave. It was my mother's home, and now it's ours. It will not fall into the paws of some dirty, lying, cowardly rogue!"

He didn't even notice Jinx and he started to think. Mother died can't leave but it isn't safe can't lose Lightning too don't know what to do think Thunder what would Mother do she'd take us away to keep us safe but she's gone and I'm not her were going to do this my way but I can't lose him Wes be better off without Silent why does he care we aren't family barely even know each other we have to stay and fight but I can't lose the rest of what I have.

Last edited by dino.; December 26th, 2017 at 10:04 AM.
Old December 26th, 2017, 10:18 AM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Iris was laying down by a nice shaded tree. Her eyes gazing around all her friends.

Open!

Sparrow sighed, ``Well, I guess we'll have to wait for a answer from everybody.`` He mewed to Amber and padded over by the pond. He sat down and just enjoyed the cold breeze of the late leaf fall

Open!
Old December 26th, 2017, 11:46 AM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post

Thunder snarled in frustration and swung his head around to meet Silent's gaze. "I know that!" he yelled. "My mother died!" He paused took a deep breath, and then scratched at the ground. "That's why we can't leave. It was my mother's home, and now it's ours. It will not fall into the paws of some dirty, lying, cowardly rogue!"

He didn't even notice Jinx and he started to think. Mother died can't leave but it isn't safe can't lose Lightning too don't know what to do think Thunder what would Mother do she'd take us away to keep us safe but she's gone and I'm not her were going to do this my way but I can't lose him Wes be better off without Silent why does he care we aren't family barely even know each other we have to stay and fight but I can't lose the rest of what I have.
Silents eyes glowed dangerously.He took a deep breath and flexed his claws. “Listen kit.” He snarled. Though he was only calm but his tone was laced with venom. “Just because I’m smart doesn’t mean I’m lying. Or a coward. But I guess you wouldn’t know what smart is. But your brother obviously does.” He mewed. “I. Lost. EVERYONE!” his voice raised incredibly. He stood up and started walking towards Thunder. Eyes showing no mercy. Thunder obviously hit a spot that should’ve kept secret. He hit the spot that Silent tried to hide and forget. This was the side that Silent had when everyone he loved died. This was the side of a killer.”I lost my kits. My mate. My mother. My father. My sister. My brother!” He was face to face with Thunder right now. Every word he spoke his voice cracked. But he was still furious. “Im trying to protect you all from the mistake I made when I was your age. If I wouldn’t have let pride get in my way. They would still be alive. If I hadn’t-“ he paused and took a deep breath. “If only I would’ve gave up my land to those cats. If only I didn’t kill one of them. If only I knew it was a trap.” His voice was weak. His eyes showed sorrow. But that suddenly changed. His eyes looked up to Thunder again.”If you don’t want my help so be it. Someone will die. Of corse I will feel bad for you all. But I have warned you. I will not start a fight. Though I want to.” His glare didn’t leave Thunder as he spoke his words. “You should take notes Thunder. It called being smart.” he growled and dindnt move an inch as he waited for Thunders response.
Old December 26th, 2017, 12:10 PM
roar

Quote:
Silents eyes glowed dangerously.He took a deep breath and flexed his claws. “Listen kit.” He snarled. Though he was only calm but his tone was laced with venom. “Just because I’m smart doesn’t mean I’m lying. Or a coward. But I guess you wouldn’t know what smart is. But your brother obviously does.” He mewed. “I. Lost. EVERYONE!” his voice raised incredibly. He stood up and started walking towards Thunder. Eyes showing no mercy. Thunder obviously hit a spot that should’ve kept secret. He hit the spot that Silent tried to hide and forget. This was the side that Silent had when everyone he loved died. This was the side of a killer.”I lost my kits. My mate. My mother. My father. My sister. My brother!” He was face to face with Thunder right now. Every word he spoke his voice cracked. But he was still furious. “Im trying to protect you all from the mistake I made when I was your age. If I wouldn’t have let pride get in my way. They would still be alive. If I hadn’t-“ he paused and took a deep breath. “If only I would’ve gave up my land to those cats. If only I didn’t kill one of them. If only I knew it was a trap.” His voice was weak. His eyes showed sorrow. But that suddenly changed. His eyes looked up to Thunder again.”If you don’t want my help so be it. Someone will die. Of corse I will feel bad for you all. But I have warned you. I will not start a fight. Though I want to.” His glare didn’t leave Thunder as he spoke his words. “You should take notes Thunder. It called being smart.” he growled and dindnt move an inch as he waited for Thunders response.
"Oh." His eyes narrowed to slits and he drew his lips back. "Oh, I see how it is." He began to circle Silent. "Silent knows best. Listen to Mr. Cleverpaws. Everything he does keeps us safe. Well, I'll tell you something, Silent! At least I wasn't the cause of my family's death! At least I know when to run. At least I didn't kill an innocent cat for the heck of it!" He unsheathed his claws. "And we don't need your protection, murderer. In fact, we'd be better off without you! At least when I kill I'm protecting someone I love. When you kill you do it out of raw anger!" This was his plan. Make his first sworn enemy so mad Silent attacked Thunder and proved the black tom's point.

Lightning gulped and ran over to Jinx. "I think we should go," he whispered urgently.
Old December 26th, 2017, 12:20 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:

"Oh." His eyes narrowed to slits and he drew his lips back. "Oh, I see how it is." He began to circle Silent. "Silent knows best. Listen to Mr. Cleverpaws. Everything he does keeps us safe. Well, I'll tell you something, Silent! At least I wasn't the cause of my family's death! At least I know when to run. At least I didn't kill an innocent cat for the heck of it!" He unsheathed his claws. "And we don't need your protection, murderer. In fact, we'd be better off without you! At least when I kill I'm protecting someone I love. When you kill you do it out of raw anger!" This was his plan. Make his first sworn enemy so mad Silent attacked Thunder and proved the black tom's point.

Lightning gulped and ran over to Jinx. "I think we should go," he whispered urgently.

Silent shook his head. “See what I mean? He doesn’t listen. He has the brain of an ant. I didn’t kill for fun. I killed because that cat was going to kill my family! But-“ He stopped. “A kit doesn’t need to know that. It would go in one ear and come out the other. I see that you care so much for your brother yes?” he asked. “I bet you mother was glad that at least one of her sons where alive.” he snarled.”because if I where her..I be pretty ashamed of one of them. So tell my Thunder..was Lighting her favorite?” The large tom stood up. Tail lashing but he kept his temper contained. He was a smart cat-and avoids fights at all costs. Only if Thunder said something that really struck him-then he would attack. But if he where to attack. He was going to kill.(don’t worry he won’t kill Thunder. Not without your permission of corse but I don’t want him to kill Thunder..so maybe if he does attack Lighting could stop him? Maybe he listens to Lightning cuz he reminds him of his brother?)
Old December 26th, 2017, 12:25 PM
roar

Quote:
Silent shook his head. “See what I mean? He doesn’t listen. He has the brain of an ant. I didn’t kill for fun. I killed because that cat was going to kill my family! But-“ He stopped. “A kit doesn’t need to know that. It would go in one ear and come out the other. I see that you care so much for your brother yes?” he asked. “I bet you mother was glad that at least one of her sons where alive.” he snarled.”because if I where her..I be pretty ashamed of one of them. So tell my Thunder..was Lighting her favorite?” The large tom stood up. Tail lashing but he kept his temper contained. He was a smart cat-and avoids fights at all costs. Only if Thunder said something that really struck him-then he would attack. But if he where to attack. He was going to kill.(don’t worry he won’t kill Thunder. Not without your permission of corse but I don’t want him to kill Thunder..so maybe if he does attack Lighting could stop him? Maybe he listens to Lightning cuz he reminds him of his brother?)
Thunder froze. "Leave Lightning out of this," he choked out, and deja vu hit him. Where had he said that before. "Leave my mother out of this. She didn't do favorites; she loved us both equally! Which... which is more than I bet your mother ever loved you. There. That should do it. That should'e hit the mark. He dug his claws into the earth and swallowed.
Old December 26th, 2017, 12:30 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:

Thunder froze. "Leave Lightning out of this," he choked out, and deja vu hit him. Where had he said that before. "Leave my mother out of this. She didn't do favorites; she loved us both equally! Which... which is more than I bet your mother ever loved you. There. That should do it. That should'e hit the mark. He dug his claws into the earth and swallowed.
Silent froze for a split second. “Oh Thunder then I suggest you leave my family out of it.” He paused. Looking like he was having a mental fight with himself. “I’m sorry.” His voice got cold and suddenly he tackled Thunder,easily taking him down. He began to scratch at his eyes. And neck. Already smelling the metallic smell of blood. He knew his would be a hard fight. But he will win. He wouldn’t get beaten by some big ego kit.
Old December 26th, 2017, 12:43 PM
roar

Quote:
Silent froze for a split second. “Oh Thunder then I suggest you leave my family out of it.” He paused. Looking like he was having a mental fight with himself. “I’m sorry.” His voice got cold and suddenly he tackled Thunder,easily taking him down. He began to scratch at his eyes. And neck. Already smelling the metallic smell of blood. He knew his would be a hard fight. But he will win. He wouldn’t get beaten by some big ego kit.
With a screech the large tom was bowled backwards and pinned down. He closed his eyes tight, barely evading losing one of them, and brought all four legs up, claws gleaming. A large gash was already torn on the side of his neck, causing scarlet to pool around his head and soak into his fur, and his blows to Silent's exposed belly were getting weaker by the minute. "Thunder!" LIghtning yelled.

Last edited by dino.; December 26th, 2017 at 12:44 PM.