RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:35 PM

Old January 9th, 2020, 03:57 PM
~Shy Bean~

My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Cougarpaw dropped down into a hunter's crouch as she slipped further into the territory, ears pricked and eyes darting about alertly for signs of prey. The outcome of the training session with Thistlestep, Fawnsqueak and Ratpaw had left a sour taste in her mouth and she even allowed a few tears to slip from her eyes before blinking them clear. The she-cat let out a quiet breath. I'll show them I can be useful, she thought bitterly.

The she-cat's nose twitched as the scent of mouse reached her nose, and her heart fluttered with panic. Breathe she told herself. Remember what you learned. Her yellow gaze fell on the mouse as she spotted it near a bush. She was about to stalk forward when she realized the wind was blowing her whiskers forward, not back. She was upwind. Carefully, she moved until she could feel the breeze blowing her ears back. Making sure her weight was level, she crept across the forest floor until she was a mere tail-length away from the mouse. Bunching up her haunches, Cougarpaw pounced and her paws slammed down on the mouse. She heard the small crack of its neck. She sat up with the mouse clutched in her jaws, eyes brimming with excitement. Her first catch!

[Open!]
[ @BILL. @Dipper @hxneysuckle, just in case any of your characters decided to follow Cougar]

Barkfuzz (RC)
Prowlingsun (TC)

Last edited by Aquilex; January 9th, 2020 at 04:38 PM.
Old January 9th, 2020, 04:10 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

@hxneysuckle

After a moment's hesitation Alderpaw hurried after Ratpaw, terrified at the thought of being left alone in the dark. There was no telling what might be down there. Badgers, or foxes, or rats... Maybe that coyote managed to get in. The thought struck him with terrifying clarity and he threw an anxious glance behind him. Although a bit of light from the cavern managed to filter through, it wasn't much. Certainly not enough to see by. He turned back around and darted after his companion. Ratpaw's confidence restored a bit of his own, and he found himself smiling despite his fear. "Yeah," he managed, though his voice wavered. "Yeah, they'll definitely have to respect us." As Ratpaw's tail brushed the wall, his gaze flicked toward the tiny avalanche of earth and swallowed. But, really, how much further could the exit be? Hopefully it won't be too much longer... If he had to spend another five minutes down in the dark and the choking smell of old soil, he feared he would suffocate.
Old January 9th, 2020, 11:44 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

[ @Slushie ]

As they moved further and further, Ratpaw began to have doubts. It seemed like it would never end! Keep yourself calm. He took a deep breath and stopped, sniffing the air. "Wait. I smell a breeze," he stated, glancing back at Alderpaw through the darkness. The white tom then broke into a speedy walk, almost running as he rushed through the tunnel. At last, an entrance was spotted up ahead and Ratpaw broke through it, leaping up to the surface and shaking filth from his pelt. "Thank the stars!" he exclaimed, then grumbled as he tried to get dirt out from between his toes. He then waited for Alderpaw, sitting down and watching the entrance of the tunnel.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old January 10th, 2020, 01:33 PM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by caswshay617 View Post
"Yup and proud of it too" she said as they padded into the camp and dropping the fresh kill off and picking a piece for herself "hey glazewing wanna eat with me"
"Yeah, I'm starving," Glazewing replied after dropping the prey on the freshkill pile. He grabbed a mouse and found a nice spot in the sun to sit. He took a bite and said, "So, how have you been?"
Old January 10th, 2020, 01:41 PM
maplebriar

My Mood: Bashful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta View Post
"Yeah, I'm starving," Glazewing replied after dropping the prey on the freshkill pile. He grabbed a mouse and found a nice spot in the sun to sit. He took a bite and said, "So, how have you been?"
"good quite lonely lately, i have never found anyone to care for so i have just been doing my jobs and eating, its been super boring but today was fun hanging out with you, its the most ive done with another cat in awhile" she said to him
@sliversnow the shy
@ponyapan The stabby roomba @Shimm the Caring @skye the fofie furry @beck the hobit
Old January 11th, 2020, 10:01 PM
definitely NOT an alien

Quote:
Originally Posted by touka View Post
"good quite lonely lately, i have never found anyone to care for so i have just been doing my jobs and eating, its been super boring but today was fun hanging out with you, its the most ive done with another cat in awhile" she said to him
Glazewing's eyes got a little distant at Silverrose's reply. "Me, too. I guess you could say I've been a little out of it lately," he said, his voice falling off into a murmur. He paused for a moment, then shook his head and continued, "Yeah, it's been nice! I still don't have many friends in RiverClan, even though SkyClan's merge was a while ago."
Old January 11th, 2020, 10:12 PM
maplebriar

My Mood: Bashful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta View Post
Glazewing's eyes got a little distant at Silverrose's reply. "Me, too. I guess you could say I've been a little out of it lately," he said, his voice falling off into a murmur. He paused for a moment, then shook his head and continued, "Yeah, it's been nice! I still don't have many friends in RiverClan, even though SkyClan's merge was a while ago."
" well than we should do this often, i would always enjoy your company" she said with a cute smile
@sliversnow the shy
@ponyapan The stabby roomba @Shimm the Caring @skye the fofie furry @beck the hobit
Old January 12th, 2020, 12:38 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

@Casper

Heading out of camp behind Eagleflight, Riverpaw still felt shaken up. The raid on ShadowClan was only a few sunrise back. Her scratches hadn't fully healed but they had long stopped bleeding. So, she was still able to do things. Like hunt and train. The important stuff.
Though she was still bothered by all the things that happened. That was the first fight she was in that she actually fought! Sad considering she lived through multiple but she just got enough training.
"Hey...um Eagleflight?" Riverpaw meowed glancing up at her mentor. "What do you think happens to cats who cause another's life...?" The silver tabby asked looking back at her paws. They were out to hunt but she didn't want to hunt, she did but she was to side tracked.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; January 12th, 2020 at 12:38 AM.
Old January 12th, 2020, 12:50 PM
definitely NOT an alien

Quote:
Originally Posted by touka View Post
" well than we should do this often, i would always enjoy your company" she said with a cute smile
Glazewing nodded, still seeming a little distant. He seemed to be avoiding Silverrose's advances, brushing her off as gently as possible. It hasn't been long enough, he thought. He wasn't ready to open himself up to have anything more than friends, or at least he told himself that . It was only a few moons ago that the love of his life, Moonlily, had died. Even thinking about her now was still painful for him. He stood up suddenly, stepping away from his half-eaten mouse. "I'm sorry. You're really sweet, Silverrose, but I just--I can't," he sighed. He turned and began to walk away.
Old January 12th, 2020, 03:03 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

Step, step, thump!
The old warrior as hunting down any mice in leafbare, he only found a skinny mouse and a -luckily- plump vole. It've been two moons ago since the RiverClan meeting. Now-- Dirtfur's hearing was feeling fuzzy and numb and he sees blurry visions at times. He shook his head, trying to get rid of the fuzzy hearing and the blurry vision. He picked up his fresh-kills' tails, ready to go back to camp... and ready for Newleaf to come as well as Greenleaf.

@Heartstruck

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word