Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Go to first new post Basilpaw adoption (design)
by Apollo.
Last post by Rose
Today 04:24 PM
A Journey for the History...
Last post by Rowan
Today 04:16 PM
[WC Healing] The Forest...
by Rose
Last post by SilverFur.
Today 04:11 PM
⯎ Blaze's Art Shop ⯎
by zBlaze
Last post by zBlaze
Today 04:08 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by AriaTheFiremaiden
Today 03:54 PM

Old January 10th, 2024, 10:29 AM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: once a week/every 7 days
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: The Shadowledge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingnettle View Post
Lynxshade
Shadowclan
28 moons old | she/her

Shadow Fiend | Primal Instincts | Beefed Up (T1) | Bilingual (T1)

Lynxshade remained still, observing the scene unfolding in front of her through narrowed eyes. Lostspark had taken the defense of the little kit, but it seemed that Dawnstar's own daughter didn't tell her such an important fact... how weird. She had thought for much time that every cat in Shadowclan was a close follower of Dawnstar, but it turned out it was much less complicated than that.

"She hasn't said Fogkit is leaving. The kit is remaining here." She retorted to Eelfang, whispering so that she wouldn't disturb the meeting. Yes, it was certainly bad that something like that had been hidden to the clan leader. Dawnstar had all the reasons to be angry and assign punishments... She's not so crazy like I first thought when I came here. But still, she believed that holding another clan's kit wasn't a good idea in any case.

"I don't think that Fogkit should remain here. Riverclan might claim him at any time." Not to think about the possibility that he could be... a spy. Wait- this is too crazy! Can I really believe such a thing?

->> eelfang [he/him, warrior, 17moons] <<-
a small black and white tom with various scars

he deflated a bit, ashamed he misunderstood what was going to happen to the kit.
"it sounded like dawnstar would try to get rid of the kit rather sooner than later" he whispered back. he didnt know any different than shadowclan under dawnstar and he was pretty much in favour of her choices a majority of the time but he wasnt sure about her keeping the kit..
maybe dawnstar had something specific planned, he shouldnt jump to conclusions and question her because of something like this.
"i agree. the faster hes gone the better. buut i dont know if he should go back at all..i mean- he might know where camp is now." he murmured. maybe this is more complicated and dawnstar is keeping the kit for a reason..

(i could swear i actually read the kit is gonna be gone soon man where did i get that from xd)

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
Old January 10th, 2024, 04:15 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Busy

Thorn law still listened and watched

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old January 11th, 2024, 09:50 AM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
Glowingpaw's ears perked up as he watched the interaction between the RiverClan kit - Fogkit, apparently - and Dawnstar, as well as the incompetent warriors who had seen no point in reporting such a thing. He would never be that stupid.

The kit was being returned. Personally, Glowingkit would have kept him. Either RiverClan was too incompetent to notice he was gone, or they just didn't care, and he wasn't sure which was worse. ShadowClan was competent, and ShadowClan had cats who would care. The kit would be better off here, but unfortunately it wasn't up to him to decide that.

He glanced up at his mentor. Maybe a change of plans, if possible. "Would it be possible to ask to go along to RiverClan? I want to see."
"If dawnstar asks for volunteers to come along to return the kit to Riverclan, if thats even what she decides to do with him, then yes, we can ask/volunteer to go. But until then, no, especially with you being a brand new apprentice, it could be seen as pushy and rude to ask for something not offered yet." Cougarbite said in a neutral tone, not mad, just explaining how things worked to the younger tom.
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old January 11th, 2024, 11:36 AM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackFrost_17 View Post

"If dawnstar asks for volunteers to come along to return the kit to Riverclan, if thats even what she decides to do with him, then yes, we can ask/volunteer to go. But until then, no, especially with you being a brand new apprentice, it could be seen as pushy and rude to ask for something not offered yet." Cougarbite said in a neutral tone, not mad, just explaining how things worked to the younger tom.
Glowingpaw's tail tapped against the ground once, and he nodded. "Alright. That makes sense."

So he'd have to prove himself first before being able to do much. That seemed like a fair trade. He'd have to work hard in training, do something notable to be noticed. Ideas flooded his thoughts, but he'd have to push them aside for now. They could come later.

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old January 11th, 2024, 04:47 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
Glowingpaw's tail tapped against the ground once, and he nodded. "Alright. That makes sense."

So he'd have to prove himself first before being able to do much. That seemed like a fair trade. He'd have to work hard in training, do something notable to be noticed. Ideas flooded his thoughts, but he'd have to push them aside for now. They could come later.
"Don't worry though, you're going to be the best apprentice under my training that dawnstar will see your skill level instantly. maybe you'll even get to be a warrior at 10 moons, like i did." Cougarbite said. He could truly sense that Glowingpaw was going to be a great and skilled apprentice with the right training.
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old January 11th, 2024, 08:03 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Silverlark |
Shadow Fiend - Inactive | Just a Scratch - Inactive | Beefed Up [Tier 3] - Inactive

The bulky enforcer had been keeping to the shadows. With no family, no apprentice and barely a friend left in the clan, he mostly kept to himself. He of course still had Sir Bits and Darkydark, but Hawkbite was the new enforcer commander. Busy busy. And Darkydark... well... He was raising a family. He'd met Fallen before, and he couldn't well get in the way of him being an awesome pop, now could he?

Besides, it wasn't half bad. To be engulfed in darkness. Silverlark had always taken pride in his ability to walk the corners that no one thought to look at and be invisible in them. Even as a kit, he had enjoyed this skill of his. What had once been a need to hide himself, to not let his mother see his resemblance to the former medicine cat was now a badge of pride. An honor to live up to his clan's ideal use of the tools at their disposal for the sake of his clanmates. And if it let him sneaky sneak into the meeting as well? Well that was all the better, heh heh.

Needless to say, tidy in his corner as he was, the stocky tom found himself surprised to hear his name dropped from Whisk's maw as she found herself in a bit of a spot. Wrinkling his nose in though, he stewed in his memories for a while, trying to remember the event the warrior spoke of when suddenly - eureka - he remembered! Oh yes! Yes yes! Cool fight with fox. Gave the fox a good old one two, yep yep. The gray warrior had found himself properly impressed. Wanted a good spar later if he could nab one from ol' Whisk, heh!

Unfortunately, while he did sympathize with the black furred molly, even Silverlark could tell this was quite the lapse in memory. Like, he could dig it, yeah? Getting so invested in a fight everything else went away for a bit. But then, after the fight was done? Should have told him and Sir Bits, yep yep. And it seemed the commander agreed with him, albeit perhaps in a somewhat angrier fashion than he was. It was a big oof, but everyone had those every now and then, and he was sure Whisk hadn't meant no harm!

Gratefully, even with her current temper, it seemed Dawnstar wasn't going to allow her anger to cloud her judgement. Apprentice duties for a month was fine, really. Maybe a little bit boring, but hey! Those dens and nests needed some good reinforcing for leaf-bare! Maybe he would help Whisk out a bit. Teach her some super duper nest building tricks he'd learned when he was still running around destroying them. Might also be good to know that just because she had messed up no one was going to go around hating on her! As long as he did a good job, he was sure everyone would forget about this in no time! The no eating bit was terrible though. He could feel his stomach twisting at the mere thought.

Leaving his place in the shadows, Silverlark padded towards the dark warrior, muscular shoulders glinting in the sparse light filtered through the canopy above. In friendly fashion, he sat besides the older ShadowClanner, offering a sympathetic half smile. True, she was currently under punishment, but a little encouragement would only serve to fuel her onwards. To make sure she did her best to ensure she could go out and have those awesome fox fights again in the future. That would be best. To have all the fighters primed and ready. Especially considering what lurked the woods now.

@Micanomancy [Mistlewhisker]
| Was originally not going to have Silver be in the meeting, but figured ol' Whisk could use a friendly face! |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old January 11th, 2024, 08:37 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan
she/her | 36 moons
[Large black cat with a half-white muzzle and pale green eyes]
---------------
[Silverlark - @Alchemist Kitsune ]
---------------
Mistlewhisker's attention was torn from Dawnstar as Silverlark approached her, and the molly braced herself for a scolding from the upeat Enforcer. Luckily for her, however, the tom merely nodded at her and sat down next to her. The only sign of her confusion was a flick of a large ear, but she couldn't deny the relief that swept through her at his friendliness. She wouldn't have been surprised if he was angry with her for her dropping his name in her excuse, but she was definitely appreciative of his kindness. She admired the younger cat, his tenacity and enthusiasm infectious even to the stern molly. She dipped her head subtly to him, some tension loosening in her shoulders. It really just reminded her that though she had made a mistake--one that could have had significant outcomes--it wasn't the end of the world. Either the kit would be returned or he wouldn't. RiverClan would accept the apology, or Mistlewhisker would likely be sent out as a peace offering. Hm, that did sound like the end of her world, didn't it. Regardless, that wasn't happening yet. She had two weeks of duties that were honestly calming in their monotony, and a new apprentice to keep track of. She wouldn't waste time worrying about things that were inevitable. Maybe after the meeting was done, she would ask Silverlark if they could have a spar session after her two weeks were up. She didn't want Dawnstar to think she was having fun while being punished.

Mistlewhisker settled her tail over her front paws and let out a huff of breath that fogged in the cold air. She was bummed she wouldn't be able to attend the next Gathering to see the decision regarding Fogkit, but she would be sure to say goodbye if they opted to return him while there.

[Aaaa thank you! That was very nice of you : )]

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
---
Mistlewhisker header and sig by @/redshiftreign
~~~~~
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!

Last edited by Mica; January 11th, 2024 at 08:38 PM.
Old January 11th, 2024, 08:49 PM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Sharpfrost snickered quietly at the demoted cats.

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Old January 12th, 2024, 01:40 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Huh, this was one of the rare times that she managed to make a kit cry out of something other than fear, unintentionally. It was a weird feeling. Dawnstar merely frowned down at Fogkit as he stared at her with his tear-stained face. As she moved to scoop him up by his scuff and bring him with her atop the Shadowledge, she had to think about what she said that resulted in the tears in the first place. Was it because she told his clan didn't care about him? Hmmm, guess that's a good reason to cry, she supposed.

She settled the kitten down gently in between her front paws as she sat down on the cold stone and immediately moved her fluffy tail so that she could coil it around his smaller body. She didn't think he'd jump down from here, but one never knew. That and Dawnstar wasn't certain if she'd actively remember that he was here otherwise. "Dry your tears, they won't change anything." Dawnstar grumbled softly to the RiverClan kitten.

"I've been deserted by my clan as well before, not exactly like you, but it hurt nonetheless. But beyond that pain was rage, rather than sit and cry about it I took action. Now I stand as one of the strongest cats in the forest and the most powerful cat within ShadowClan. I've made it impossible for anyone here to not care about me." Dawnstar growled to Fogkit while looking out at her clan. "Rather than cry, figure out what you want to do to make RiverClan acknowledge you, or better yet make them regret not caring about you." Dawnstar yawned softly and then took a moment to get her mind back into the present. Kits were so distracting!

"ShadowClan, I want everyone's ears on me." Dawnstar addressed her clan once again, demanding their attention. "If you haven't been made aware of it, we lost one of our warriors, Starrywisp. Can anyone guess how?" The latter spoke with bitter, desert-dry sarcasm.

"Starrywisp was killed by another trespassing ThunderClanner. If that wasn't bad enough, the warrior who killed her also inflicted those grievous wounds on our medicine cat." Dawnstar nodded toward their newly blinded medicine cat. "Lostspark managed to kill the ThunderClanner, but the damage was already done. She lost her eyesight and her name because ThunderClan couldn't keep to their side of the border and decided to attack again without provocation." Dawnstar rolled her broad shoulders as her muscles quivered with anger underneath her thick, scarred, pelt.

"I've grown exhausted with trying to state these cases at the gathering. Bumblestar cares nothing about keeping any type of civil peace with ShadowClan. She made that murderer of a deputy, Spiderthroat, apologize to WindClan at the last gathering and gave them herbs, and even territory because Spiderthroat trespassed in WindClan territory and murdered a few WindClan cats for laughs or whatever nonsensical excuse he gave. However, when ThunderClan did the exact same thing to us, just to get justice for our slain warriors and our former medicine cat apprentice, ShadowClan had to fight tooth and claw." It wasn't fairness that Dawnstar was looking for, she just wanted to right the wrong. But just like before she was certain that Bumblestar would do nothing about this except give more empty excuses or blow hot air cause ThunderCLan could do no wrong.

"So rather than wasting my breath at the next gathering. It makes more sense to simply take what we deserve." As she had told Twilightstar, neither RiverClan's nor ThunderClan's leaders bothered to take responsibility or were just too inexperienced to properly control their clans. Regardless of the reason, ShadowClan would have to take care of this themselves like always.

"I want ThunderClan to suffer for this. I want this to stop, and I want ThunderClan to regret even thinking about laying a single claw on any and every member of ShadowClan from here on out. Killing a few ThunderClanners isn't going to be enough, and warring and taking their territory isn't getting any type of message across. We've beaten them before and we've killed them, it's not changed anything. So let's try breaking them this time, literally."

"Take their sight, take their prey, take their herbs, take whatever hurts them, break their bones, ignore ThunderClan's border. ShadowClan has permission to push into ThunderClan's territory and steal whatever you want. I don't care how it's done, outside of poisoning and kidnapping we're not RiverClan, do as you please and cause as much havoc and chaos as you want with ThunderClan. Break them. Lostspark is now stuck living the rest of her life blind and Starrywisp is gone. We've lost several warriors to ThunderClan unnecessary bloodshed and this is the second medicine cat of ShadowClan they've gone after." This was unacceptable.

"I don't want anyone in ThunderClan's territory alone or without battle experience" No need to be stupid about it. "If anyone has any plans to deal with ThunderClan, I'm all ears and you know where my den is." She's tried a few tricks to get ThunderClan to leave ShadowClan alone. They refused. Dawnstar was at her wits end with them. She wasn't looking forward to relying on Icestar's old tactics, but if ShadowClan had to raid, destroy, kill, and chase ThunderClan out of their territory just to make them leave ShadowClan alone, it would be done.
#shcmeeting

@MangofDoom [let me know if I need to edit]

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; January 12th, 2024 at 07:03 PM.
Old January 12th, 2024, 01:50 PM

Bump Policy: Every 2 days-a week(24hrs-48hrs if important)
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Huh, this was one of the rare times that she managed to make a kit cry out of something other than fear, unintentionally. It was a weird feeling. Dawnstar merely frowned down at Fogkit as he stared at her with his tear-stained face. As she moved to scoop him up by his scuff and bring him with her atop the Shadowledge, she had to think about what she said that resulted in the tears in the first place. Was it because she told his clan didn't care about him? Hmmm, guess that's a good reason to cry, she supposed.

She settled the kitten down gently in between her front paws as she sat down on the cold stone and immediately moved her fluffy tail so that she could coil it around his smaller body. She didn't think he'd jump down from here, but one never knew. That and Dawnstar wasn't certain if she'd actively remember that he was here otherwise. "Dry your tears, they won't change anything." Dawnstar grumbled softly to the RiverClan kitten.

"I've been deserted by my clan as well before, not exactly like you, but it hurt nonetheless. But beyond that pain was rage, rather than sit and cry about it I took action. Now I stand as one of the strongest cats in the forest and the most powerful cat within ShadowClan. I've made it impossible for anyone here to not care about me." Dawnstar growled to Fogkit while looking out at her clan. "Rather than cry, figure out what you want to do to make RiverClan acknowledge you, or better yet make them regret not caring about you." Dawnstar yawned softly and then took a moment to get her mind back into the present. Kits were so distracting!

"ShadowClan, I want everyone's ears on me." Dawnstar addressed her clan once again, demanding their attention. "If you haven't been made aware of it, we lost one of our warriors, Starrywisp. Can anyone guess how?" The latter spoke with bitter, desert-dry sarcasm.

"Starrywisp was killed by another trespassing ThunderClanner. If that wasn't bad enough, the warrior who killed her also inflicted those grievous wounds on our medicine cat." Dawnstar nodded toward their newly blinded medicine cat. "Lostspark managed to kill the ThunderClanner, but the damage was already done. She lost her eyesight and her name because ThunderClan couldn't keep to their side of the border and decided to attack again without provocation." Dawnstar rolled her broad shoulders as her muscles quivered with anger underneath her thick, scarred, pelt.

"I've grown exhausted with trying to state these cases at the gathering. Bumblestar cares nothing about keeping any type of civil peace with ShadowClan. She made that murderer of a deputy, Spiderthroat, apologize to WindClan at the last gathering and gave them herbs, and even territory because Spiderthroat trespassed in WindClan territory and murdered a few WindClan cats for laughs or whatever nonsensical excuse he gave. However, when ThunderClan did the exact same thing to us, just to get justice for our slain warriors and our former medicine cat apprentice, ShadowClan had to fight tooth and claw." It wasn't fairness that Dawnstar was looking for, she just wanted to right the wrong. But just like before she was certain that Bumblestar would do nothing about this except give more empty excuses or blow hot air cause ThunderCLan could do no wrong.

"So rather than wasting my breath at the next gathering. It makes more sense to simply take what we deserve." As she had told Twilightstar, neither RiverClan's nor ThunderClan's leaders bothered to take responsibility or were just too inexperienced to properly control their clans. Regardless of the reason, ShadowClan would have to take care of this themselves like always.

"I want ThunderClan to suffer for this. I want this to stop, and I want ThunderClan to regret even thinking about laying a single claw on any and every member of ShadowClan from here on out. Killing a few ThunderClanners isn't going to be enough, and warring and taking their territory isn't getting any type of message across. We've beaten them before and we've killed them, it's not changed anything. So let's try breaking them this time, literally."

"Take their sight, take their prey, take their herbs, take whatever hurts them, break their bones, ignore ThunderClan's border. ShadowClan has permission to push into ThunderClan's territory and steal whatever you want. I don't care how it's done, outside of poisoning and kidnapping we're not RiverClan, do as you please and cause as much havoc and chaos as you want with ThunderClan. Break them. Lostspark is now stuck living the rest of her life blind and Starrywisp is gone. We've lost several warriors to ThunderClan unnecessary bloodshed and this is the second medicine cat of ShadowClan they've gone after." This was unacceptable.

"I don't want anyone in ThunderClan's territory alone or without battle experience" No need to be stupid about it. "If anyone has any plans to deal with ThunderClan, I'm all ears and you know where my den is." She's tried a few tricks to get ThunderClan to leave ShadowClan alone. They refused. Dawnstar was at her wits end with them. She wasn't looking forward to relying on Icestar's old tactics, but if ShadowClan had to raid, destroy, kill, and chase ThunderClan out of their territory just to make them leave SahdowClan alone, it would be done.
#shcmeeting

@MangofDoom [let me know if I need to edit]

Silentraven snarled at the idea. Why the hell was the leader acting like that?! Immediately, she bolted into the leaders den, wanting to talk about this.