Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Go to first new post A Journey for the History...
Last post by Myling
Today 02:03 AM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by ellie
Today 01:57 AM
Bean's Q&A
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 01:04 AM
Unofficial Non-Romantic...
by Bean
Last post by glitch
Today 01:03 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Onion Sandwich
Today 12:53 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 15th, 2019, 05:11 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

It was a bitterly cold day, typical of leaf-bare, yet it caused hardships among the Clans. The prey was scarce and the plants weren't thriving very well, so it was getting tough for medicine cats' to find the herbs they needed. Yes, it sure is a tough season for everybody... thought the ginger and black tom who was settled in the corner of the Clearing. He swept his tail over the ground, his paws tucked underneath him; his amber eyes were sweeping around him as he patiently awaiting his apprentice. To be honest, he was feeling a bit nervous. He had never had an apprentice before. He had met her during her apprentice ceremony the other day when he had been assigned to her, yet he didn't have to speak at the time. He was now nervously wondering how she might react to his speech disorder; it nerved some, annoyed some, angered some, while others were just simply confused. He couldn't blame them; it's not everyday you see a cat who had problems talking. Sighing, he fixated his gaze on something in the distance, silently waiting for his Blackberrypaw to arrive.

@Rosemew

♡ character page wip ♡
Old February 15th, 2019, 05:22 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
It was a bitterly cold day, typical of leaf-bare, yet it caused hardships among the Clans. The prey was scarce and the plants weren't thriving very well, so it was getting tough for medicine cats' to find the herbs they needed. Yes, it sure is a tough season for everybody... thought the ginger and black tom who was settled in the corner of the Clearing. He swept his tail over the ground, his paws tucked underneath him; his amber eyes were sweeping around him as he patiently awaiting his apprentice. To be honest, he was feeling a bit nervous. He had never had an apprentice before. He had met her during her apprentice ceremony the other day when he had been assigned to her, yet he didn't have to speak at the time. He was now nervously wondering how she might react to his speech disorder; it nerved some, annoyed some, angered some, while others were just simply confused. He couldn't blame them; it's not everyday you see a cat who had problems talking. Sighing, he fixated his gaze on something in the distance, silently waiting for his Blackberrypaw to arrive.

@Rosemew
The black cat padded into the clearing, she grumbled lightly under her breath. Her paws were sore from the freezing ground, but this happened most leaf-bares. She looked around for Gingerthroat, her mentor.
Blackberrypaw saw the ginger and black tom, hurrying towards him. She shivered lightly as a cold breeze blew past, her thin pelt not helping her very much.
The black cat snuck up behind him, not making very much noise with her steps. "Hello!" Blackberrypaw meowed, greeting the tom.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old February 15th, 2019, 09:23 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

@Solstice!

Only about one more moon, and Shellfeather would be alone again. She’d appreciate the break of course, but something about not having to constantly look after kits would nag at her. It already was starting to. Her last, and yes, final, litter were nearing their sixth moon. They were more independent, already starting to no longer rely on her.
Maybe it’s time I interacted with cats my age. Shellfeather let out a small laugh at herself as she settled into the clearing, curling her tail gently around her paws. It was sad and true. Being constantly in the nursery, Shellfeather was surrounded by much younger queens and small kits. Not that she minded, she has always had a natural motherly instinct. But she did believe that it was about time she took some time for herself. Let herself chill and talk with other senior cats, making fun of the younger generation and reminiscing in the times when she was young and reckless.
As her kits were out and about doing their own things, Shellfeather let herself relax, closing her eyes with content as the weak sunlight caught her white pelt, allowing some warmth to seep through into her fur. It was cold, and Shellfeather would take all the warmth she needed, especially since she had unbelievably short fur, for a Riverclan cat. She was grateful that her kits, born a couple moons before the colder moons had swarmed in, had thick pelts to protect them from the cold. She could thank Arcticstorm for that.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old February 16th, 2019, 08:30 AM
smol hooligan child

My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solstice! View Post
@Gemini

wasppaw eyed the clearing, making sure it was free of his mother. the last thing he wanted was to be approached by her once more. even stealing glances at her mad him more angry. she was a waste of space. though it was nice to go outside and not see her, feeling the fresh air in his pelt. he sat down simply, running a paw over his face that he had licked. he just wanted to be left alone.
no, they weren’t in a good mood as they sluggishly trundled out of the apprentices’ den. They had planned to slip out of camp to check that everything was in line but they just felt to tired to go further. Amber eyes scanned the camp as they set in on an empty patch as the cool brisk air cut through their pelt hitting their skin beneath their entire body flinched. She slowly began to pad over before realizing another apprentice had taken their spot the simply stood a few mouse lengths away eying the gray and white tom.

Do you like spirits, mommy? Even fuzzy ones?

character site <3
Old February 16th, 2019, 07:58 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini View Post

no, they weren’t in a good mood as they sluggishly trundled out of the apprentices’ den. They had planned to slip out of camp to check that everything was in line but they just felt to tired to go further. Amber eyes scanned the camp as they set in on an empty patch as the cool brisk air cut through their pelt hitting their skin beneath their entire body flinched. She slowly began to pad over before realizing another apprentice had taken their spot the simply stood a few mouse lengths away eying the gray and white tom.
wasppaw relaxed under the weak sun, letting it soak into their fur. the breeze was still harsh against them but the rare leafbare sun felt nice, and he hummed at the thought. he rose his head from grooming when he saw another apprentice eye them from afar. he raised a brow, seeming to comfortable to move,"what do you want," he mewed bluntly. if someone was going to be staring, they might aswel take a picture.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

@Solstice!

Only about one more moon, and Shellfeather would be alone again. She’d appreciate the break of course, but something about not having to constantly look after kits would nag at her. It already was starting to. Her last, and yes, final, litter were nearing their sixth moon. They were more independent, already starting to no longer rely on her.
Maybe it’s time I interacted with cats my age. Shellfeather let out a small laugh at herself as she settled into the clearing, curling her tail gently around her paws. It was sad and true. Being constantly in the nursery, Shellfeather was surrounded by much younger queens and small kits. Not that she minded, she has always had a natural motherly instinct. But she did believe that it was about time she took some time for herself. Let herself chill and talk with other senior cats, making fun of the younger generation and reminiscing in the times when she was young and reckless.
As her kits were out and about doing their own things, Shellfeather let herself relax, closing her eyes with content as the weak sunlight caught her white pelt, allowing some warmth to seep through into her fur. It was cold, and Shellfeather would take all the warmth she needed, especially since she had unbelievably short fur, for a Riverclan cat. She was grateful that her kits, born a couple moons before the colder moons had swarmed in, had thick pelts to protect them from the cold. She could thank Arcticstorm for that.
whisperblaze was.. a bit lonely. cedarpaw was training to be an apprentice and he was striving, there was no use for him being in the nursery anymore with no more kits to care for. going back to warrior duties was a bit hard at first, his joints a bit stiff in the cold air, but it felt good to be back. to work all day and then come back home to your mate waiting for you in the elders den, ready for welcoming embraces and slumber. but he couldnt just.. be around russet all of the time. hed be a hermit. but life had been rather uninteresting for him besides clawpaw pushing her way into his life every now and then and making him uncomfortable, there was nothing new. he made his way into the clearing, shaking the snow flakes off of his thick pelt. he spotted.. was that shellfeather? the last time they had spoken wasnt friendly, and actually, they hadnt spoken at all. all he could remember from that day was bringing home shiverkit, shellfeather coming home and expecting russetfur to be her mate still, and alot of family drama after that. but that had been a long time ago. maybe things could be.. less awkward. he walked towards her.

Last edited by graves; February 16th, 2019 at 08:17 PM.
Old February 16th, 2019, 08:14 PM
yippee!!!

Oakflame padded into the clearing. The young warrior had a soft smile on his face. The tabby padded over to a shaded area, laying under a tree.
@~Silverkit loves~

Last edited by furrensic; February 16th, 2019 at 08:15 PM.
Old February 16th, 2019, 09:17 PM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

Oakflame padded into the clearing. The young warrior had a soft smile on his face. The tabby padded over to a shaded area, laying under a tree.
@~Silverkit loves~
Bloomingstream was sitting in the clearing when she saw Oakflame laying there. She walked over to him and said "Hi!"

(Sorry for late reply)
Old February 16th, 2019, 10:40 PM

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
It had been a few moons since RiverClan was allowed back in their own territory, and everything was almost normal, at least, for now. Near the Fresh Kill pile say a large, cream coloured tom, his thick tail lightly sweeping around him. Maskedface was waiting for his apprentice to come see him so he could teach her some battle moves; he had been working hard on caring for her and teaching her. On their big journey back home, she had surprised him by staying strong and determined. He was proud of her. He sighed and nosed through the Fresh Kill pile, taking out a couple of small fish for Shimmerpaw to eat before they started. Grooming a paw and drawing it over his ears, he then set his paw down, flicking his whiskers. He silently waited for his apprentice.

@Greywind
Shimmerpaw was her mentor sitting down and walked up to him. “Hello!” She said excitedly.

Old February 16th, 2019, 11:14 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greywind View Post
Shimmerpaw was her mentor sitting down and walked up to him. “Hello!” She said excitedly.
Maskedface let out a purr of amusement."Well, hello, Shimmerpaw." he nosed the two small fish towards her. "Here, you'll need to eat before we begin." he smiled and settled back, diligently grooming his chest.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old February 17th, 2019, 09:03 AM
yippee!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Silverkit loves~ View Post
Bloomingstream was sitting in the clearing when she saw Oakflame laying there. She walked over to him and said "Hi!"

(Sorry for late reply)
Oakflame curiously looked up at the molly. The brown tom smiled, his tail flicking joyfully. "Hey!" He greeted back.

Closed Thread