ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by sootflame
Today 01:54 PM

Old May 7th, 2017, 06:49 PM
shsl warrior cat

My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border

Paws treaded lightly on a log, eyes narrowed as he glared down a water vole mindlessly eating away. His crouch was lousy and sloppy, yeah- but he was obviously trying. Kestrelberry tried to stalk towards the creature, but within moments lost his footing and slipped off the log. An irritated growl, he scrambled back up the wood, displeased and disappointed in himself to see his failed prey was gone.
The former medicine cat thought that maybe an elder would be a fitting position for him instead of warrior. He had no experience at all. Kestrelberry sighed, ears swiveling at every scuffle of a squirrel, or the caw of a bird in the sky. The forest was lively, but was he really fit for this? Dull eyes focused on a patch of poppies, his bottom flopped against the grass as he solemnly watched the flowers drift and dance in the breeze. @Lilly
Old May 7th, 2017, 10:20 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border,

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsATryp View Post
Chestnutfeather shook his head. "He'll forget about while hunting," the tom reassured him. He chuckled slightly listening to the two talk about their family. "I bet they aren't that bad," he told him. He glanced behind him, making sure his brother was actually gone. "Cypressclaw is really arrogant, and I have no idea why. I mean, our dad practically hated him, but that doesn't matter. I just don't understand where that ego and stupidity came from." Chestnutfeather closed his mouth for a moment, feeling like he said too much to the strangers. "Aha.. He is actually a decent hunter and fighter.." He added, trying to make it seem as if the cats in his Clan weren't as bad as he'd described Cypressclaw.
Silentshade heard the Shadowclan tom try to cover up the bad traits about his brother. "I'm sure he is a very good hunter and fighter, and I'm sure you are happy to call him your brother!" She licked her paw before continuing. "So why did your father hate him? It's not like he shamed the family or something!"She tilted her head. "oh! I forgot! I'm Silentshade and that sleepy mouse is Brackenheart!" She thumped Brackenheart on the head because he had really fallen asleep! "Gah! Why in the name of Starclan did you hit me on the head for?! I did not do anything to you!" Brackenheart grumbled as he rubbed his head. "Oh quit whining like a kit! You are a grown cat, you need to shape up!" Silentshade snapped but she stepped on his tail accidently. "OW! My tail! My perfect Tail! you hurt it!" Brackenheart hissed at Silentshade who smirked as he drew his tail closer to him. "You snooze you lose!"She purred. I swear me and him fight like brother and sister! she tought as she asked the other cat, "What is your name?"
Old May 8th, 2017, 04:15 PM
back from the dead

Bump Policy: once or twice a day is fine
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshade View Post
Silentshade heard the Shadowclan tom try to cover up the bad traits about his brother. "I'm sure he is a very good hunter and fighter, and I'm sure you are happy to call him your brother!" She licked her paw before continuing. "So why did your father hate him? It's not like he shamed the family or something!"She tilted her head. "oh! I forgot! I'm Silentshade and that sleepy mouse is Brackenheart!" She thumped Brackenheart on the head because he had really fallen asleep! "Gah! Why in the name of Starclan did you hit me on the head for?! I did not do anything to you!" Brackenheart grumbled as he rubbed his head. "Oh quit whining like a kit! You are a grown cat, you need to shape up!" Silentshade snapped but she stepped on his tail accidently. "OW! My tail! My perfect Tail! you hurt it!" Brackenheart hissed at Silentshade who smirked as he drew his tail closer to him. "You snooze you lose!"She purred. I swear me and him fight like brother and sister! she tought as she asked the other cat, "What is your name?"
"Huh, maybe I am proud," he mumbled, mostly to himself. He then spoke up a bit. "No, he didn't shame the Clan, as far as I know, and our father was nice to everyone else. Must've started when he and Cypressclaw went out together.." He noticed that Brackenheart had dozed off and chuckled. He kept silent as the two talked to eachother, listening closely. He stifled a laugh, and a small smile appeared on his face when the tom growled about his 'perfect' tail. It was something Cypressclaw would say, being the arrogant tom he was. "Oh, my name?" He muttered, snapping out of trance. "I'm Chestnutfeather."

msg me whenever to rp! i'll try to respond at least once a day but usually more than that
Old May 8th, 2017, 06:55 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

How many days had it been since his last visit with the ShadowClanner? It didn't matter. This was still wrong, and the Chausie knew it. So then, why was he coming back? He kept coming back and it was always for the same cat. It was always for her. He was here because of her, and yet she was the very thing that drove him away every time. What was it about her ability to shoot him down that intrigued him so? What was it about her ability to constantly be yelling at him that made him feel so... happy?

Like Jema had.

He had never wanted to think about Jema again. And yet here was this cat, this stranger, who had come into his life and was making him think about the feline. It was his own fault. He'd brought this upon himself. Stupid, stupid, traitor... what was he thinking, coming here to meet her again? What was he thinking, believing that she might actually be glad to see him this time? But she kept agreeing. It was her own fault. She agreed to this, he might have stopped long ago otherwise. She agreed to it and he, like a fool, was chasing after her. That couldn't be right. She was supposed to be chasing him, and yet she still wasn't. Was this a part of her own plan?

Did Shiverlight want him to chase her?

He knew that the ShadowClanner was crafty. Like most were. Was this just all an act by her, a tough act? Was she one of those manipulative cats-- sort of like him, but much worse? No. That couldn't be true. He had seen the look in her eyes when she talked to him, the steely glaze of fury that always settled over her expression. She hated him. But she couldn't seem to stay away. A mixture and dilemma that always left the tom hoping for the best. But where was she? They had agreed to meet her for the... third time? Fourth time? Who was counting anymore. Certainly not him. The days were all beginning to run into each other, and yet still he hadn't lost interest in Shiverlight. When was it going to come? When was he finally going to be done with the she cat? Knowing Charmpelt?

Possibly never.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; May 8th, 2017 at 06:55 PM.
Old May 8th, 2017, 07:24 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
How many days had it been since his last visit with the ShadowClanner? It didn't matter. This was still wrong, and the Chausie knew it. So then, why was he coming back? He kept coming back and it was always for the same cat. It was always for her. He was here because of her, and yet she was the very thing that drove him away every time. What was it about her ability to shoot him down that intrigued him so? What was it about her ability to constantly be yelling at him that made him feel so... happy?

Like Jema had.

He had never wanted to think about Jema again. And yet here was this cat, this stranger, who had come into his life and was making him think about the feline. It was his own fault. He'd brought this upon himself. Stupid, stupid, traitor... what was he thinking, coming here to meet her again? What was he thinking, believing that she might actually be glad to see him this time? But she kept agreeing. It was her own fault. She agreed to this, he might have stopped long ago otherwise. She agreed to it and he, like a fool, was chasing after her. That couldn't be right. She was supposed to be chasing him, and yet she still wasn't. Was this a part of her own plan?

Did Shiverlight want him to chase her?

He knew that the ShadowClanner was crafty. Like most were. Was this just all an act by her, a tough act? Was she one of those manipulative cats-- sort of like him, but much worse? No. That couldn't be true. He had seen the look in her eyes when she talked to him, the steely glaze of fury that always settled over her expression. She hated him. But she couldn't seem to stay away. A mixture and dilemma that always left the tom hoping for the best. But where was she? They had agreed to meet her for the... third time? Fourth time? Who was counting anymore. Certainly not him. The days were all beginning to run into each other, and yet still he hadn't lost interest in Shiverlight. When was it going to come? When was he finally going to be done with the she cat? Knowing Charmpelt?

Possibly never.

When there was nobody reasonable to scream at, There was charmpelt. His never ending lost of flaws she was able to pick at him on, it was fun and also a good anger management thing. It seemed almost healthy to have the chance to get another screaming match out before dealing with the mouse brained cats of Shadowclan. She shook her tail slightly as a droplet of water cascaded down from the green fronds of the one willow tree on the territory, landing directly on her tail tip. She shook slightly as it sent a shock wave of chills up her back and than receded back down again. As the days progressed you could sense the warmth growing in the days, it even made shiverlight better to be around. Clanmates noticed.

Just then the Tom on the border came into view. She couldn't help but crack a slight smile. The evenings screaming match was going to be a good one. Even with the warmer weather there was also the groggy ground. If anything the riverclanners would suffer the endless amounts of mud and boggy grossness, she didn't even know how they were even willing to get up each morning. But if he was able to not be bothered by it, she would find something else to nag him about. She sped up to a trot. He seemed slightly puzzled, even from afar she could sense it. Either he was thinking about her or some other thing she didn't know about.

Just than she trotted into view, just to make herself seen from the dustance she was she waved her tail high and raised her head proudly. She enjoyed her late entrances, she thought it bothered him to not see her come on time. She flonted her presence with another dramatic flag of her tail before coming down the last stretch of clearing before she was a tail length in front of him. "Charmpelt" she mused looking at his troubled expression. She adjusted her stance to be more stiff.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old May 8th, 2017, 08:12 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

Post Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border,

Quote:
"Huh, maybe I am proud," he mumbled, mostly to himself. He then spoke up a bit. "No, he didn't shame the Clan, as far as I know, and our father was nice to everyone else. Must've started when he and Cypressclaw went out together.." He noticed that Brackenheart had dozed off and chuckled. He kept silent as the two talked to eachother, listening closely. He stifled a laugh, and a small smile appeared on his face when the tom growled about his 'perfect' tail. It was something Cypressclaw would say, being the arrogant tom he was. "Oh, my name?" He muttered, snapping out of trance. "I'm Chestnutfeather."
"Chestnutfeather, nice name!" Silentshade mewed as Brackenheart continued to rage on about his 'poor tail!'. " Pay no mind to him, he is as crazy as his sister!" She added. Then a sudden thought struck her," When your father and Your brother, Cypressclaw, went out together? Do you know what happened? One cat I knew, when I was a loner, had a bad relationship with her father. Her name was Whisp, a pretty little thing, the two fought constantly! And one day she just didn't show up for our daily race through the woods, and later I found out she had died because her father chased her out accidentally on the Thunderpath a tragic event in itself if you ask me, but no one ever asks me!" Silentshade hissed as she tore at the ground with her claws.
Old May 8th, 2017, 08:29 PM
back from the dead

Quote:
"Chestnutfeather, nice name!" Silentshade mewed as Brackenheart continued to rage on about his 'poor tail!'. " Pay no mind to him, he is as crazy as his sister!" She added. Then a sudden thought struck her," When your father and Your brother, Cypressclaw, went out together? Do you know what happened? One cat I knew, when I was a loner, had a bad relationship with her father. Her name was Whisp, a pretty little thing, the two fought constantly! And one day she just didn't show up for our daily race through the woods, and later I found out she had died because her father chased her out accidentally on the Thunderpath a tragic event in itself if you ask me, but no one ever asks me!" Silentshade hissed as she tore at the ground with her claws.
Suddenly, Chestnutfeather realized he might be saying a little too much, but he didn't want to seem unfriendly. He listened to the she-cat's story quietly, then spoke up when she finished talking. "I don't know what happened, honestly. It was when we were apprentices. Our father's dead, now, anyways, so.." He did actually know a bit to the story, but he decided to keep his mouth shut about those things. Although, how could that tale have any effect if another cat from another Clan knew about it? No, Chestnutfeather, he thought. I shouldn't even be talking to these two, but... "Oh," he added, "That story about Whisp, that's awful."

msg me whenever to rp! i'll try to respond at least once a day but usually more than that
Old May 9th, 2017, 12:43 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raine View Post

When there was nobody reasonable to scream at, There was charmpelt. His never ending lost of flaws she was able to pick at him on, it was fun and also a good anger management thing. It seemed almost healthy to have the chance to get another screaming match out before dealing with the mouse brained cats of Shadowclan. She shook her tail slightly as a droplet of water cascaded down from the green fronds of the one willow tree on the territory, landing directly on her tail tip. She shook slightly as it sent a shock wave of chills up her back and than receded back down again. As the days progressed you could sense the warmth growing in the days, it even made shiverlight better to be around. Clanmates noticed.

Just then the Tom on the border came into view. She couldn't help but crack a slight smile. The evenings screaming match was going to be a good one. Even with the warmer weather there was also the groggy ground. If anything the riverclanners would suffer the endless amounts of mud and boggy grossness, she didn't even know how they were even willing to get up each morning. But if he was able to not be bothered by it, she would find something else to nag him about. She sped up to a trot. He seemed slightly puzzled, even from afar she could sense it. Either he was thinking about her or some other thing she didn't know about.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raine View Post

Just than she trotted into view, just to make herself seen from the dustance she was she waved her tail high and raised her head proudly. She enjoyed her late entrances, she thought it bothered him to not see her come on time. She flonted her presence with another dramatic flag of her tail before coming down the last stretch of clearing before she was a tail length in front of him. "Charmpelt" she mused looking at his troubled expression. She adjusted her stance to be more stiff.

She was late. Again. If Charmpelt didn't know any better, he would say that it was an accident; but by now he was growing confident that she did it just to bother him. Not that it did. Any pretty she cat could say, or do, anything to him as long as it was within reason. And he wouldn't snap back at them. Until the breaking point, that was. Charmpelt was good at holding back his anger for just a little while until it was time for the breaking point. The slighest nervous purr began to rumble in Charmpelt's throat as he glanced around. Much longer and he would have to move on. He couldn't wait forever for her. Perhaps this time he would remind her she was just one of the lucky she cats who had grabbed his attention. There were plenty more waiting for him in RiverClan! Any one of them would be thrilled to have him as a mate.

And yet something stopped him every time.

Maybe he would rather not see her careless expression when he told her this. Maybe he didn't want to see if she would get jealous. Maybe he was nervous to see if she really cared or not. Maybe her reaction mattered more then he would ever-- and he meant ever-- would admit. She was Shiverlight. The cat who irritated him almost as much as he irritated her. Though he couldn't know how much he irritated her. A waving tail alerted her presence to him, and his eyes shot upwards before narrowing. Taking a deep breath, Charmpelt put his normally flirtatious smile on. He would flirt with her. She would shoot him down. He would retort. She would yell. He would retort again. She would make some remark on his annoying personality. He would act like she had complimented him. She would get angry. He would make a smooth comment.

And on and on the never-ending cycle went.

She always shot him down. She always bothered him. It was the cycle of their relationship. She was a nice cat-- he'd seen it before. He could get her to do it again. "Shiverlight! You look absolutely stunning. I think new-leaf does your pelt wonders, because you're just..." His voice trailed off as he tried to think of a good adjective. It seemed they had all fled from his mind that night. "Wow." He mewed instead. Such a weak word, one cats normally used when they were actually being sincere. But, wasn't Charmpelt lost for words? Beggars couldn't be choosers. And while he didn't like using that particular word, because it made him sound like he meant it... maybe this time it was alright. Maybe this time, he really didn't mind at all. Because maybe, just maybe...

This time he meant it.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old May 9th, 2017, 05:47 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

Quote:
Suddenly, Chestnutfeather realized he might be saying a little too much, but he didn't want to seem unfriendly. He listened to the she-cat's story quietly, then spoke up when she finished talking. "I don't know what happened, honestly. It was when we were apprentices. Our father's dead, now, anyways, so.." He did actually know a bit to the story, but he decided to keep his mouth shut about those things. Although, how could that tale have any effect if another cat from another Clan knew about it? No, Chestnutfeather, he thought. I shouldn't even be talking to these two, but... "Oh," he added, "That story about Whisp, that's awful."
Silentshade heard the truth in Chestnutfeather's mew as he told her that he did not know what had happened. "Thank you," she mewed softly when he commented on what happened to Whisp. " And I'm sorry about your father, But are you sure that you don't know anything about what happened? I promise that we will keep our muzzles shut!" Silentshade then swatted Braxkenheart's head. " Quit blabbering you fish brain! Or I'll tell him about that time you went on patrol with Clovershine!" Brackenheart widened his eyes at the mere mention of that horrible moment. " Which one? The time she threw me into the river or the time that we found out I was allergic to bees?" He said quickly. " Both!" Silentshade hissed gleefully. Before turning to Chestnutfeather, quietly waiting for an answer, or an excuse.
Old May 10th, 2017, 07:07 AM
back from the dead

Quote:
Silentshade heard the truth in Chestnutfeather's mew as he told her that he did not know what had happened. "Thank you," she mewed softly when he commented on what happened to Whisp. " And I'm sorry about your father, But are you sure that you don't know anything about what happened? I promise that we will keep our muzzles shut!" Silentshade then swatted Braxkenheart's head. " Quit blabbering you fish brain! Or I'll tell him about that time you went on patrol with Clovershine!" Brackenheart widened his eyes at the mere mention of that horrible moment. " Which one? The time she threw me into the river or the time that we found out I was allergic to bees?" He said quickly. " Both!" Silentshade hissed gleefully. Before turning to Chestnutfeather, quietly waiting for an answer, or an excuse.
The tom stifled a laugh at the situation. Brackenheart, trying to not have a tale told about him, managed to accidentally tell it himself. "You're allergic to bees?" He asked quietly, thinking that was a bit funny. "Oh, and about the thing with my dad and my brother, I really don't know anything about it," he meowed quickly, tapping his tail on the ground softly. What he did know that happened was an argument between the two, resulting in a fight. He didn't know what about, but he wasn't going to spill what his father told him to keep secret.