Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Rani
Today 09:04 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by poppy
Today 09:02 AM
Fly. [wrenpaw assessment]
Last post by taillow
Today 08:50 AM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by CollapsingStars
Today 08:49 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 12th, 2023, 12:38 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Burning Embers & Tearful Goodbyes [WindClan Fire Event]

featherpaw/wishpaw - formerly missing cat
[ @Jester super wish to the rescue! @Rose - if you're interested ]

Returning home from her long imprisonment with the Twolegs, it wasn't long before Wishpaw smelled smoke. Oh my god. She let out a sharp, wordless gasp as she hurried through the territory, leaping over smoldering territory, letting out a hiss as harsh heat surrounded her, but she sprinted towards camp anyways. Oh no oh no oh no. The mute apprentice lunged into camp. Her eyes widened as she heard three terrified children wailing.

Streaking forward, as a kit squeaked out, crying out for someone to save it. Smoke was quickly surrounding the kid, and the tall lynx point leaped into action, letting out an choke as smoke filled her lungs. Attempting to scoop the kit up and lift them high above the flames, the blue eyed siamese would then try and carry the kit to safety, legs shaking. "Okay!" She choked out one of the four words she was able to say, trying to assure the baby that he would be okay.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit

Last edited by poppy; April 13th, 2023 at 03:53 PM.
Old April 12th, 2023, 12:40 PM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Littlekit

She had been dead asleep, close as one can be to her sibling before all the yelling and panicking commenced, having a nice and fun dream but it abruptly ended with her jolting awake when she felt her sister leave her side. "Whats goin' on" she muttered, confused. As soon as she got up to follow poppykit, she started to cough and wheeze a bit from the fire. "why is it so smokey?!" she whined with a tail end of a coughing fit and she scampered out the nursery after poppy, just to see the smoke rising behind tree's. Littlekit didn't know what to do or where to go, where even was the lake?! She's never been out of camp in the first place, not that she would even attempt to. Tail tucked to her side she coward as she could faintly see a few older camps yell and run about.

[OPEN]

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old April 12th, 2023, 12:42 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistfire View Post
(OPEN- Someone please help her!)

Frostkit felt a wave of fear flood over her, what should she do she fretted as smoke clouded her vision and entered her lungs would she be saved or would she perish to the hungry flames she didn't know but either way she was scared and helpless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeadowTail3 View Post
Another terrified kit squealed - It was Streamkit, at the fresh-kill pile, trapped by the fire. Soon, Streamkit's squeals completely stopped- something was very wrong!

Hogpuddle heard the screaming of children as he tore into the clearing, hurrying into Frostkit's aid and trying to pick the kid up and place her on his back. "Hold on tight, kiddo." He wheezed, letting out a sharp cough, then heard another cry for help. Streamkit, who went silent after a moment. Oh hell. The massive warrior rushed to the prey pile, clenching his jaw at the thick smoke, and bent down, aiming to scoop the kit up and carry her in his jaws. If he was successful in saving both children, he would quickly rush towards the exit of camp, trying to check for signs of life in Streamkit.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit

Last edited by poppy; April 13th, 2023 at 03:53 PM.
Old April 12th, 2023, 12:50 PM

Bump Policy: 36 hours - sometimes I am dealing with my loneliness
My Mood: Confused

(Ya'll please help soon - most deaths in a fire occur from smoke and toxin inhalation, and happens before the living thing even gets burned!)
Old April 12th, 2023, 12:53 PM

As soon as Streamkit was out of the burning camp, it was clear that she was very, very close to dead. She had inhaled so much smoke and chemicals. The only thing that could save her was a miracle from Starclan.
Old April 12th, 2023, 12:56 PM

Many stressful moments passed, with Streamkit completely still. Her pulse was very faint. Then, it got louder, stronger. Her breathing steadied. She started coughing. Most importantly, Streamkit would live. She just needed rest.
Old April 12th, 2023, 12:57 PM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter View Post

Hogpuddle heard the screaming of children as he tore into the clearing, hurrying into Frostkit's aid and trying to pick the kid up and place her on his back. "Hold on tight, kiddo." He wheezed, letting out a sharp cough, then heard another cry for help. Streamkit, who went silent after a moment. Oh hell. The massive warrior rushed to the prey pile, clenching his jaw at the scarlet flames, and bent down, aiming to scoop the kit up and carry her in his jaws. If he was successful in saving both children, he would quickly rush towards the exit of camp, trying to check for signs of life in Streamkit.
Frostkit felt someone grip her scruff and place her quickly onto their back and in a struggling voice and told her to hold on she gripped the warrior's back tightly as he raced to help another kit who he quickly picked them up in their jaws and tried to see if the she-kit was alive Frostkit wanted to thank him but was to scared to do so.

Last edited by Morrigan; April 12th, 2023 at 12:58 PM.
Old April 12th, 2023, 01:01 PM

Rosepelt weakly muttered something in her unconsciousness(? Not sure what to call it). It sounded like she said the name 'Silverstream'... but Silverstream was dead? Was she really talking to her?

Last edited by vellichor; April 12th, 2023 at 02:46 PM.
Old April 12th, 2023, 01:03 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.

MOTHPAW
fluffy cream feline with a stumpy tail and green eyes.
he/they + neos

Nightmares come true.

Mothpaw's eyes shot open as the scent of smoke filled his lungs. It was hot. So, so hot. Their eyes burned. Their lungs felt as though they were on fire.

Fire?

Fire!

The cream colored apprentice shot out of his nest, darting from the apprentice's den. As flames enveloped the camp, all he could do was stare. Come on, Mothpaw, do something. Be useful. Come on, you need to help! You can't just run away like you always do!

Useless. Useless. Useless.

Tail twitching, Mothpaw ran through the camp, trying to find anyone who may need help. "Elkhowl? Where are you?" they called, "Goldenpaw? Dapplebreeze? Lightningpaw? Cowtuft? Anyone? Are you all okay?"
[open to mentioned cats only]

MOOSEHAVEN
lanky white tom with brown patches and brown eyes.
he/him

If there was one thing about Moosehaven, well, it was that he was a coward.

The bumbling tom tumbled out of the warrior's den at the first smell of smoke, whipping around wildly. His ears flattened and he looked around. He didn't want to die! He was Moosehaven, not Crispyhaven!

So, the brown and white tom did what he (really wasn't) best at.

He ran- albeit tripping over his own paws the entire time.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old April 12th, 2023, 01:09 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by perseus. View Post
Wolfkit was resting quietly in his nest in the nursery but he jumped with startled at the screeching of Twilightystar. His yellow eyes snapped opened and he coughed as felt something start to fill his lungs, as he stumbled out of the den, coughing, "Someone...help!! please!!"
Moorpaw stumbled to her feet as chaos unfolded around her, an oppressive heat nearly suffocating her. She coughed and wandered into the clearing, feeling almost dazed.
She felt like she was still stuck in her nightmares, only instead of the crushing weight of water or mud clogging her nose and lungs, it was something..... in the air. It took her a few moments too long to react, thinking herself still in a dream.

What broke her trance was the shrill call of Wolfkit.
Her head jerked up, and she frantically looked around, sudden awareness flooding her. Oh, oh stars this was real.
With trembling limbs, she moved towards the nursery.
Her only focus was to find her friend.
She damn near tripped over him in her haste, barely stopping in time to avoid crushing him.
" I'll get you out of camp. Let's go, okay?"
She gently nudged him toward the territory.

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Closed Thread