Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by kenjaku
Today 11:29 AM
Murder she wrote /p
by poppy
Last post by poppy
Today 11:23 AM
{~SomePerson's Rickety Art...
by Myling
Last post by poppy
Today 11:16 AM
decoding the mind... [solo]
by stag
Last post by stag
Today 11:14 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 12th, 2017, 02:55 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

@Blue wishes
[ I'm so sorry this took so long, I ended up passing out earlier today and only a few minutes ago did I come around. I was alone in the house and since waking up I've concluded I,mom or than the fall onto my kitchen floor. So it's going to be short and I'm still sorry for not posting earlier! ]

Tempestjay lay on his side. The remains of a crow nestled between his paws and a pile of feathers. He licked his jaws and yawned. It was a good day of hunting through the boggy territory. It meant most prey had drowned which wasn't good or flew to the safety of the trees which meant the few morsals of prey that still remained was birds. His favorite. The black and white Tom slowly raised himself onto his paws and raked his claws down a line in the grass. He dug a small hole and swept the bone remains into the hole before patching it up. He bent over to take a hold of his feathers and padded off toward the Warriors den where he visited his nest and dropped them off. Than padded back out into the sunlight and purred when he felt the sun warm his fur. He had a thing to do today. A specific mission he was intent on completing. Wherever goldeneye was he was planning on finding him and having a good talk about the day when the flood happened. It still haunted his memories.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old July 12th, 2017, 02:55 PM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
Sunmist returned the molly's smile, nodding as he contemplated her words. "Yes, that's true. I guess I have to admit that not only do I feel pressured to work all the time... I get anxious myself if I don't, and not just because of how other cats view me. It's like if I don't have something productive to do... well, then most of the time I'm not content until I find something to keep me busy." His eyes narrowed as he fell into thought, not exactly looking at Silverear. A few heartbeats later, he snapped his eyes back to his friend and regained his thoughts to the present moment. "Plus, I don't think I have my personality going for me exactly. I don't think I'm a bad cat, but I'm certainly not someone's first choice of company." His paws scuffled the ground as he grew slightly embarrassed about his next few words. "And, I haven't- er- given the clan any kits as of yet, so I don't have that on my side. All I have is my work." His eyes rose back to the molly's, though he was still somewhat embarrassed. His pelt felt hot, and he knew it wasn't just from the sun beating down on them. He shook himself in an attempt to make some of the tingling sensation go away and it succeeded, making him back to the clear state he was in before.
(Sorry for the late response, for some reason I never got a notification)

"It's okay, Sunmist. You do have friends and other people you know. Warrior duties keep everyone busy, and sometimes cats just have a bad day. You are very supportive, and even been taking care of a kit that isn't related to you. I think that shows that you have something to be respected for." The shecat said noticing he got slightly embarrassed, so she decided to try and wrap up this part of the conversation quickly. She looked up to the sky, looking at the sun for a moment. She flicked her gaze back at her friend, smiling slightly. She flicked her silver tail slightly, feeling the sun warm her fur. The supportive molly flicked an ear, looking around camp for a moment.

Mention me if you don't think I saw it
Old July 12th, 2017, 03:05 PM
help i'm lost

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"We'll see about that!"
Badgerpaw laughed, keeping her pinned down. Did he have her? Was she going to surrender? "Do you sur-" Before he could finish his statement, her paws shot out and knocked him off balance - as she had hoped - and once more he rolled over. Oh come on! Was the first thought that entered his mind, the second being slightly more quiet. She's stronger then I remembered. And perhaps stronger then he had wanted to give her credit for, although there was no doubt she would get the credit that she deserved now. Badgerpaw got to his paws, tail waving in the air as he got ready to chase her down.

But - right now, maybe he needed a break. His own heart rate was up. Something that might have sounded rude had he said it out loud, or like he didn't accept her, was playing in his mind. He had never thought of her as being 'eyeless.' Those sockets didn't bother him any longer, either. In fact, his mind would place eyes to her and he was always picturing those in his mind. He had always envisioned her having blue, or maybe green eyes. A pretty color. A soft color, and yet one that seemed to show how strong and determined she could be at the same time. Just like Badgerpaw was sure her warrior name would be. Already the future was playing ahead in his mind. There wasn't a single doubt that she would leave again... at least, he hoped she wouldn't.

We sorted it out. We're going to be fine.
He thought, although there was that constantly growing doubt. What was keeping them from splitting again? It was a bitter idea, but one that he couldn't help but think. It hadn't helped the last time. Although maybe this time, things would be different. They were older now, after all. And Badgerpaw hoped that their older ages would help when it came to navigating the ups and downs of friendship that seemed to come so very often. Coming out of his thoughts and back to their current game, Badgerpaw's yellow hues seemed to refocus.

Once Lostpaw was ready, he would charge... and this time he was going to have to keep his guard up. Just in case she decided to pull a fast one on him again.
A mew of victory escaped her as she escaped from his grasp and retreated, coming to a stop a fox length away from him. Her head was turned towards him, as if she was staring him down. Daring him to approach her. She was ready for it, crouched and tail lashing. Her ears were angled forward, waiting to hear a shift from his direction. Her jaws were parted, prepared to smell his scent growing stronger.
Her paws began to carry her around him, circling the tom. She was just waiting, fully prepared for an attack. But then she stopped, frozen. His demeanor changed, he wasn't focused on the game anymore. Flattening her ears, she stood straight up, facing him as she tried to get a read on what had changed. Did she do something? Surely she hadn't, as he had been the one to start their battle. Her tail lashed once behind her, showing her frustration as she couldn't figure out what was wrong.
"Badgerpaw?" She questioned softly, taking a few steps toward him in a cautious manner. "What's wrong?" She wasn't sure if that was the right question to ask, but she didn't want to ask if he was okay. No one responded truthfully to that question. "Did I.... Did I do something? If so, I'm sorry."
She was worried, stiffening and trying to bury into a shell again. She was afraid she had messed up, and would lose him again. She couldn't live with that. He was her other half, and the thought of losing him once more ripped her heart out.
Old July 12th, 2017, 03:05 PM
Floating

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollydawn235 View Post
(XD Shadekit is ADORABLE!)

Branchpaw looked at Shadekit with hopeful eyes,"R-really? t-thank you," Branchpaw mewed, he had never heard anyone but his mother say anything like that to him. His whiskers twitched when amusement when he heard Shadekit say that he would use his awesome attack skills to teach the bullies a lesson or two. He smiled faintly,"What are we waiting for? We have to go gather those pine cones!" Branchpaw lashed his tail ready to use his senses to search for pine cones for his new friend, Shadekit.
( XD thanks. I was just reading through my post, I have SO MANY TYPOS I'm sorry bout that)

Shadekit smiled and inclined his chin when Branchpaw thanked him. Usually, he would tell other people to stop complaining about their problems, but Branchpaw was different: Branchpaw was his friend, and Shadekit really cared about him. Satisfaction blossomed in his chest when he saw the apprentice acknowledge his joke. He would always enjoy goofing off.

Shadekit popped on his feet when Branchpaw announced for the pinecones search, "yeah!" He enthusiastically shouted after Branchpaw. He then turned and ripped towards the tree, urging his tiny little legs to run faster so he could get to the tree quicker than usual. In a matter of seconds, Shadekit bounded through the few feet of space between him and the tree. With his tiny claws extended to the fullest, he latched on to a large pinecone and rolled on his back, holding the pine seed above him. He began to try and scratch the sides and bite the pinecone teeth protruding from the core on the inside. With joy, he began to play with the pinecone. Then he flashed a grin at Branchpaw, "these pinecones won't stand a chance when the two of us are against them!"
Old July 12th, 2017, 03:15 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beam View Post
( XD thanks. I was just reading through my post, I have SO MANY TYPOS I'm sorry bout that)

Shadekit smiled and inclined his chin when Branchpaw thanked him. Usually, he would tell other people to stop complaining about their problems, but Branchpaw was different: Branchpaw was his friend, and Shadekit really cared about him. Satisfaction blossomed in his chest when he saw the apprentice acknowledge his joke. He would always enjoy goofing off.

Shadekit popped on his feet when Branchpaw announced for the pinecones search, "yeah!" He enthusiastically shouted after Branchpaw. He then turned and ripped towards the tree, urging his tiny little legs to run faster so he could get to the tree quicker than usual. In a matter of seconds, Shadekit bounded through the few feet of space between him and the tree. With his tiny claws extended to the fullest, he latched on to a large pinecone and rolled on his back, holding the pine seed above him. He began to try and scratch the sides and bite the pinecone teeth protruding from the core on the inside. With joy, he began to play with the pinecone. Then he flashed a grin at Branchpaw, "these pinecones won't stand a chance when the two of us are against them!"
Branchpaw bounded after his friend, he grabbed two pine cones, grateful for the distraction, and clawed at them until his paws were numb,"take that, pine cones!" He shouted in aknowledgement of Shadekit. When Shadekit grinned at him he grinned back, then flopped onto the soft, squishy, moist ground, panting. "I think we won," Branchpaw mewed between pants," or at least I hope so," Branchpaw rolled around on the moist ground trying to stop himself from sweating to much. He got up and sat under the shade of the tree,"pretty nice in the shade, eh Shadekit," Branchpaw rumbled amused at his own horrible pun.(or joke... But I think it's a pun)
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old July 12th, 2017, 03:27 PM
Floating

Quote:
Branchpaw bounded after his friend, he grabbed two pine cones, grateful for the distraction, and clawed at them until his paws were numb,"take that, pine cones!" He shouted in aknowledgement of Shadekit. When Shadekit grinned at him he grinned back, then flopped onto the soft, squishy, moist ground, panting. "I think we won," Branchpaw mewed between pants," or at least I hope so," Branchpaw rolled around on the moist ground trying to stop himself from sweating to much. He got up and sat under the shade of the tree,"pretty nice in the shade, eh Shadekit," Branchpaw rumbled amused at his own horrible pun.(or joke... But I think it's a pun)
"Of course we won! ShadowClan always wins." He protested cheekily, breaking a few pinecone teeth off of the main core of the cone. Shadekit rested his cheek of the earth to see his friend. He watched Branchpaw as he rolled around on the cool ground, it looked like a lot of fun, so Shadekit trew aside his now-chipped pinecone and kicked his legs around, rocking from side to side as the grass and pine needles shifted beneath his fur. He only stopped and rolled over on his belly when he saw Branchpaw get to his feet. Shadekit yellow eyes watched him as he sat down, and cracked a joke at him. The pale tortoiseshell kit crinkled up his face and flicked his thick tail in a sarcastic-but-friendly way. "Yeah, the shade comes from all of the tree branches, didn't you know that, Branchpaw?" Shadekit marveled back at his apprentice friend.
Old July 12th, 2017, 03:27 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
(Sorry for the late response, for some reason I never got a notification)

"It's okay, Sunmist. You do have friends and other people you know. Warrior duties keep everyone busy, and sometimes cats just have a bad day. You are very supportive, and even been taking care of a kit that isn't related to you. I think that shows that you have something to be respected for." The shecat said noticing he got slightly embarrassed, so she decided to try and wrap up this part of the conversation quickly. She looked up to the sky, looking at the sun for a moment. She flicked her gaze back at her friend, smiling slightly. She flicked her silver tail slightly, feeling the sun warm her fur. The supportive molly flicked an ear, looking around camp for a moment.
(It's all good!)

Sunmist shot Silverear another appreciative smile. "Thanks," he meowed, mulling over her words. They definitely did have some truth; he was raising a kit that wasn't his by blood, though for him that wasn't too big of a deal. Mollies took in kits all the time when they needed a mother. Shadekit needed a father figure, so he simply just stepped up into the spot. He blinked and regained focus, glancing at the molly from the corner of his eyes. He noticed her gazing around, and wondered if she was searching for a change in topic. His eyes began to rake the clearing alongside her, but nothing was really worth commenting on- they had already discussed the kits, anyways. Tilting his head up to the sky, he wondered how much longer he should spend sitting here anyways. Sure, he was enjoying himself with Silverear, and if he got anything from their conversation it was that he was more than deserving of a break from his duties, but that didn't mean he just wanted to sit here all day. Already his paws were itching to do something of benefit for the clan.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old July 12th, 2017, 03:38 PM

Quote:

"Of course we won! ShadowClan always wins." He protested cheekily, breaking a few pinecone teeth off of the main core of the cone. Shadekit rested his cheek of the earth to see his friend. He watched Branchpaw as he rolled around on the cool ground, it looked like a lot of fun, so Shadekit trew aside his now-chipped pinecone and kicked his legs around, rocking from side to side as the grass and pine needles shifted beneath his fur. He only stopped and rolled over on his belly when he saw Branchpaw get to his feet. Shadekit yellow eyes watched him as he sat down, and cracked a joke at him. The pale tortoiseshell kit crinkled up his face and flicked his thick tail in a sarcastic-but-friendly way. "Yeah, the shade comes from all of the tree branches, didn't you know that, Branchpaw?" Shadekit marveled back at his apprentice friend.
"Of course I did my shadey Shadekit friend," he mewed sarcastically,"after all I am Branchpaw," he said in a very proper and fancy voice. Branchpaw flicked his tail, happy someone actually would put up with his lame puns. He perked his ears forward and widened his eyes, eager to see if Shadekit could top his puns that he had been practicing - alone - for years.
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old July 12th, 2017, 03:49 PM
Floating

Quote:
"Of course I did my shadey Shadekit friend," he mewed sarcastically,"after all I am Branchpaw," he said in a very proper and fancy voice. Branchpaw flicked his tail, happy someone actually would put up with his lame puns. He perked his ears forward and widened his eyes, eager to see if Shadekit could top his puns that he had been practicing - alone - for years.
(Yesss it's a pun-off )
Shadekits eyes glinted with amusement as he racked his brain for a good pun to use on his friend. He stared at his paws before looking up at Branchpaw again, Shadekit would love to see him try to beat this one, if. Of course, if it was good "I might be going out in a limb here, but it would actually be unbeleafable if you topped these puns." His tailed waves back and forth contently as a smug expression blossomed on his face.
Old July 12th, 2017, 03:55 PM

Quote:

(Yesss it's a pun-off )
Shadekits eyes glinted with amusement as he racked his brain for a good pun to use on his friend. He stared at his paws before looking up at Branchpaw again, Shadekit would love to see him try to beat this one, if. Of course, if it was good "I might be going out in a limb here, but it would actually be unbeleafable if you topped these puns." His tailed waves back and forth contently as a smug expression blossomed on his face.
Branchpaw thought so hard his brain started to hurt," very punny, why that pun packed a punishing punch that was so hard it felt like it was puncturing my skin(also forgive me if I don't use punctuation here and there)," Branchpaw purred in satisfaction at his pun skills, if that was even a thing, although he knew it was a good skill to have to lighten the mood if it was ever needed.

(MWA HA HA HA!!!! XD)
Closed Thread