Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by stag
Today 06:19 PM
Warrior Name Game
Last post by SnowheartTC
Today 06:18 PM
WindClan Patrols
by Ian
Last post by Rani
Today 06:12 PM
Dawnpaw {Dawnfade}...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 06:11 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 14th, 2017, 01:06 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honorable Kitti View Post

"I know how to hunt, Meadowsong. I'm not a mouse-brain. You're not a mouse-brain either.", Rushpaw whispered. The scent of mouse drifted towards his nose. He scanned the moor, looking for the little creature. Jackpot! The ginger apprentice got into a hunters' crouch and crawled towards his prey, his tail off the ground but not high in the air, his ears pricked, and his belly off the ground a bit.

Rushpaw was soon close enough to the mouse. He quickly dispatched his prey as he pounced on the mouse, killing it with a swift blow. Good. Rushpaw, remember, you're a WindClan cats now. Not a rogue anymore.

He buried the mouse and then scented the air again. Guess my luck is good today., he thought as he saw another mouse, hiding under a leaf.

"Well, this mouse seems stupid!", he hissed. The mouse heard him and started to run. "Mouse-dung!", he growled, running after the mouse.

The mouse had ran to the RiverClan border! "Great... The mouse is now in RiverClan territory...", he mewed. Rushpaw padded back to the spot where he buried the other mouse. He padded back to Meadowsong, the limp body of the mouse in his jaws.
Meadowsong, after seeing the prey Rushpaw had caught, nodded. She scented the air herself, scenting rabbit. She smiled, seeing the flash of fur.

Crouching, she narrowed her eyes and waited for it to get into position. Creeping up on it a bit, she approached slowly. The rabbit didn't scent her, the wind in her favor.

The creature squeaked, trying to run from Meadowsong's claws. She sprinted after her catch, cornering it and killing it. She buried it, scenting the air again. Smelling nothing but the normal scents, she dug her rabbit back up and padded over to Rushpaw. "Let's get this back to camp, then we can maybe do something else" she mewed, padding towards the camp.
Old May 14th, 2017, 01:08 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

@woly @SpiralTheRival @Chameleon @Equinox @Ludicrous Lunacy
The clan was in chaos. Suddenly everyone was speaking their minds, and Blazingstar strained his ears to listen to suggestions being spoken left and right. Arguments between cats were starting as cat's opinions were clashing with each suggestion. There weren't any questions revolving peace, more on the idea of battle. Was this how his clan really felt? As far as he could see there were only talks of battle, however a few stood out to speak their mind on peace.

The first to catch his attention was Spireflare. "This shouldn't be about who's superior, it should be about resolving this. The clan is in conflict about how to do that currently. We need to act, but I'm not sure if battle is the appropriate way to go about it. Surely, there has to be another way. This is why I say border patrols need to be raised!" Blazingstar was cut off as Sunsong spoke up next. From the words of the queen, he knew what he needed to say next, even if it was merely to make her feel a little better. He couldn't promise a battle wouldn't take place if things continued. "No warrior is to leave the clearing alone. Kits will stay in the nursery or in the clearing under close supervision. I assure you Sunsong, no fighting will take place in the clearing as long as I am leader of this clan," he spoke his vow, however he wasn't sure if he could keep it. It was more or less to put the queen's mind at rest.

Rainpaw spoke back up and Blazingstar's attention focused back on the apprentice. "You aren't alone on your thoughts, this is becoming very apparent," he shot a glance towards Yewpaw and Spireflare, "However, the clan must agree as a whole if a battle is really what we need to resort to. I know battles sound appealing to apprentices, but you and Yewpaw need to listen to the other warriors too, not everything can be solved in a violent manner," he tried to reason with Rainpaw and Yewpaw, but part of him knew they would only persist. Larkcry's shout outs weren't ignored either. His gaze turned towards the warrior he entrusted would watch closely over the former Dusk Syndicate cat. "Don't jump to conclusions either, perhaps Thunderclan had nothing to do with it? Flamescar was a former Dusk Syndicate cat, perhaps he needed time to himself for a little bit?" he suggested before he strained his ears in another direction to pick up on other's opinions.

He could see the scared look on others faces. A few cats had even left the clearing out of the fear of this meeting. He couldn't say he could blame them. It was a tough topic, but the clan needed to come to a conclusion. They needed to decide now if it was war or peace they wanted. So far war was winning, but like a few others earlier, Rainshade spoke up about their opinion on peace. "I promise we will not jump straight into battle. You are not alone on this peaceful idea. Negotiation is out of the question, however, as Snowstar's judgement is flawed. My commands have been spoken and that is all we will be doing in this moment. If Thunderclan continues to harass us, I will consider the possibility that fighting will be the only way to settle this. It is clear that there are many here who don't wish to fight and I must respect your opinion and theirs. A battle will be our last resort," he replied to the feline that comforted him once. He wouldn't forget that day Rainshade was there for him. He certainly wouldn't let Rainshade's suggestion go unanswered.
Yewpaw scowled," I'll protect queens and won't start the fight, but if anyone attacks me Ill attack back..." he grumbled

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 14th, 2017, 01:14 PM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Meadowsong, after seeing the prey Rushpaw had caught, nodded. She scented the air herself, scenting rabbit. She smiled, seeing the flash of fur.

Crouching, she narrowed her eyes and waited for it to get into position. Creeping up on it a bit, she approached slowly. The rabbit didn't scent her, the wind in her favor.

The creature squeaked, trying to run from Meadowsong's claws. She sprinted after her catch, cornering it and killing it. She buried it, scenting the air again. Smelling nothing but the normal scents, she dug her rabbit back up and padded over to Rushpaw. "Let's get this back to camp, then we can maybe do something else" she mewed, padding towards the camp.
"Okay.", Rushpaw meowed, picking up his mouse again and following the WindClan warrior back to camp.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif

Last edited by Phoenix Flames; May 15th, 2017 at 01:24 PM.
Old May 14th, 2017, 01:38 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:

The clan was in chaos. Suddenly everyone was speaking their minds, and Blazingstar strained his ears to listen to suggestions being spoken left and right. Arguments between cats were starting as cat's opinions were clashing with each suggestion. There weren't any questions revolving peace, more on the idea of battle. Was this how his clan really felt? As far as he could see there were only talks of battle, however a few stood out to speak their mind on peace.

The first to catch his attention was Spireflare. "This shouldn't be about who's superior, it should be about resolving this. The clan is in conflict about how to do that currently. We need to act, but I'm not sure if battle is the appropriate way to go about it. Surely, there has to be another way. This is why I say border patrols need to be raised!" Blazingstar was cut off as Sunsong spoke up next. From the words of the queen, he knew what he needed to say next, even if it was merely to make her feel a little better. He couldn't promise a battle wouldn't take place if things continued. "No warrior is to leave the clearing alone. Kits will stay in the nursery or in the clearing under close supervision. I assure you Sunsong, no fighting will take place in the clearing as long as I am leader of this clan," he spoke his vow, however he wasn't sure if he could keep it. It was more or less to put the queen's mind at rest.

Rainpaw spoke back up and Blazingstar's attention focused back on the apprentice. "You aren't alone on your thoughts, this is becoming very apparent," he shot a glance towards Yewpaw and Spireflare, "However, the clan must agree as a whole if a battle is really what we need to resort to. I know battles sound appealing to apprentices, but you and Yewpaw need to listen to the other warriors too, not everything can be solved in a violent manner," he tried to reason with Rainpaw and Yewpaw, but part of him knew they would only persist. Larkcry's shout outs weren't ignored either. His gaze turned towards the warrior he entrusted would watch closely over the former Dusk Syndicate cat. "Don't jump to conclusions either, perhaps Thunderclan had nothing to do with it? Flamescar was a former Dusk Syndicate cat, perhaps he needed time to himself for a little bit?" he suggested before he strained his ears in another direction to pick up on other's opinions.

He could see the scared look on others faces. A few cats had even left the clearing out of the fear of this meeting. He couldn't say he could blame them. It was a tough topic, but the clan needed to come to a conclusion. They needed to decide now if it was war or peace they wanted. So far war was winning, but like a few others earlier, Rainshade spoke up about their opinion on peace. "I promise we will not jump straight into battle. You are not alone on this peaceful idea. Negotiation is out of the question, however, as Snowstar's judgement is flawed. My commands have been spoken and that is all we will be doing in this moment. If Thunderclan continues to harass us, I will consider the possibility that fighting will be the only way to settle this. It is clear that there are many here who don't wish to fight and I must respect your opinion and theirs. A battle will be our last resort," he replied to the feline that comforted him once. He wouldn't forget that day Rainshade was there for him. He certainly wouldn't let Rainshade's suggestion go unanswered.
"Time alone?!" Larkcry shouted. "He's been missing for three days!!" He let out a yowl of protest. "I've actually started to grow attached to the furball! We can't just leave him wherever ThunderClan took him! We have to get him back!" Tears sprung to the warrior's eyes. "I'm not leaving my friend!" he yowled. Then, turning to the rest of the Clan, "I know most of you don't trust Flamescar, but I do! For all we know, he could be lying somewhere, injured and starving! I'm not leaving him to those ThunderClan murderers!"
Old May 14th, 2017, 02:22 PM
mapless wanderer

Quote:

The she-cat nodded patiently, a hint of sadness in her blue gaze. It wasn't a happy thing, knowing that reason was out of the question... Still, it was reassuring that they wouldn't mindlessly hurtle into battle against the Clan, seeing as it was being led, sadly, by an inexperienced young cat who had no idea what she was doing, but was satisfied by his answer nonetheless. "I understand... It's saddening that we cannot talk, as we would be able to have done with any wiser leader, but at leat we aren't hastily attacking," they meowed, an edge in their voice as they tilted their head to catch a glance of Spireflare.
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old May 14th, 2017, 02:26 PM

|| Open ||

Windrunner was silent for a moment, before she spoke up. "Larkcry is right." She called. "We can't just leave them there! He's one of us, he's a clan member, he's family is he not?"
Old May 14th, 2017, 02:37 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

@Ludicrous Lunacy @Rubinaito @Equinox

"Much agreed, Rainshade," he spoke with a hint of disapproval. What had Gryestar done when he assigned Snowstar as the deputy during the time of his leadership. There was no way he could change the clock now and had to deal with what was happening now. His attention turned back towards Larkcry before looking at Windrunner. Suddenly the ginger leader's fur spiked back up in a bristling formation. "We will not accuse Thunderclan of such a crime as they have us! Flamescar's disappearance should've been reported to me before now if it was that big of a concern for you!" his tone was harsh once more. Blazingstar didn't mean it, he was already fired up about what Thunderclan had done, but he did not need his clan mates going around with rumors in their head. "Flamescar was an outcast from the beginning, you should know that. If he wanted to leave the clan without telling anyone, then that is his decision. If he was really in trouble, I'm sure Snowstar would've informed me at the border. Her judgement may be flawed, but she certainly wouldn't hold a cat prisoner without letting us know first!" he spoke sternly, the look in his eyes matching. "Thunderclan has not done anything but accuse of being murderers. That's a little much as it is, but we will not accuse them of doing anything until it's proven! Flamescar can have a search party after this meeting, but right now, I must listen to the clan. Anyone else have anything to say?" During the last statement, his gaze searched the clearing for anyone else speaking out.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; May 14th, 2017 at 02:37 PM.
Old May 14th, 2017, 02:43 PM

Windrunner flattened her ears against her head, looking ashamed. "You're right." She meowed. Stop jumping to conclusions, Wind. She chided herself, flicking her tail in a small bit of frustration. Blazingstar is right, if Flamescar had been taken, Snowstar would've informed him. Stars above I need to get it together. Windrunner made her way to the back of the crowd, and sat a little ways away so she could simply listen and keep her opinions to herself.
Old May 14th, 2017, 03:01 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:

@Ludicrous Lunacy @Rubinaito @Equinox

"Much agreed, Rainshade," he spoke with a hint of disapproval. What had Gryestar done when he assigned Snowstar as the deputy during the time of his leadership. There was no way he could change the clock now and had to deal with what was happening now. His attention turned back towards Larkcry before looking at Windrunner. Suddenly the ginger leader's fur spiked back up in a bristling formation. "We will not accuse Thunderclan of such a crime as they have us! Flamescar's disappearance should've been reported to me before now if it was that big of a concern for you!" his tone was harsh once more. Blazingstar didn't mean it, he was already fired up about what Thunderclan had done, but he did not need his clan mates going around with rumors in their head. "Flamescar was an outcast from the beginning, you should know that. If he wanted to leave the clan without telling anyone, then that is his decision. If he was really in trouble, I'm sure Snowstar would've informed me at the border. Her judgement may be flawed, but she certainly wouldn't hold a cat prisoner without letting us know first!" he spoke sternly, the look in his eyes matching. "Thunderclan has not done anything but accuse of being murderers. That's a little much as it is, but we will not accuse them of doing anything until it's proven! Flamescar can have a search party after this meeting, but right now, I must listen to the clan. Anyone else have anything to say?" During the last statement, his gaze searched the clearing for anyone else speaking out.
"Oh, I have much more to say!" Larkcry yowled. "I waited for him to come back, I truly did! I even got my apprentice to help me look, but we didn't find him!" He unsheathed his claws and dug them into the earth, eyes blazing. "I was going to let you know, but as always, you were busy!" He knew he shouldn't have said that, but he couldn't help himself. All he knew was that his friend was missing, and no cat was doing anything about it.

"Listen, Blazingstar," he snarled. "If you weren't Clan leader, I'd be calling you a rabbit-brain! Do you honestly think Snowstar's would have let you know if she had murdered one of our cars?" He bared his teeth. "You may not think they captured and killed Flamescar, but I do! And that's all the proof I need."
Old May 14th, 2017, 03:13 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post
"Oh, I have much more to say!" Larkcry yowled. "I waited for him to come back, I truly did! I even got my apprentice to help me look, but we didn't find him!" He unsheathed his claws and dug them into the earth, eyes blazing. "I was going to let you know, but as always, you were busy!" He knew he shouldn't have said that, but he couldn't help himself. All he knew was that his friend was missing, and no cat was doing anything about it.

"Listen, Blazingstar," he snarled. "If you weren't Clan leader, I'd be calling you a rabbit-brain! Do you honestly think Snowstar's would have let you know if she had murdered one of our cars?" He bared his teeth. "You may not think they captured and killed Flamescar, but I do! And that's all the proof I need."
Blazingstar's eyes flashed with rage at the sudden defiance and insults shot at him. Rising to his paws, he allowed his gaze to burn into the warrior's pelt. He wasn't going to take this nonsense from his clan mates. "SILENCE!" he yowled at Larkcry, his fur bristling as he allowed his paw to rest at the edge of the Breezerock. His claws were sheathing and unsheathing on the cold stone. "We will not accuse Thunderclan of such crimes! Thunderclan accused us of being murderers, we will not accuse them for being murderers or I will personally escort you to their camp to apologize for it!" he spoke sternly, clearly annoyed by Larkcry's persistence. "Enough of this! I understand the loss of a warrior is hard, but I assure you I highly doubt Thunderclan took him! No clan would keep the warrior of another without letting that clan know! Flamescar could take care of himself, I'm sure he's fine! Have you not considered the idea that he wasn't fit for the clan life? Maybe he went back to the Dusk Syndicate," he offered instead, though his voice was still hard. "Speak to me about Flamescar away from the meeting. If you dare call Thunderclan murderers again, I will do as I said," his eyes blazed before he stepped back and took a few breaths.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Closed Thread