3v1 Raid Partner Finder
Last post by leopardheart00
Today 10:49 AM

Old February 10th, 2020, 10:47 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: RiverClan Apprentices' Den

wormpaw was uncomfortable. he needed sleep. he wanted sleep. sleep did not want wormpaw. which he was generally offended about. he shuffled around in his spot-- squeezing his eyes shut as he did his best to stay still. he just kept fidgeting. eventually an apprentice had spoke up, snapping at the lanky apprentice to go sleep outside to see if it would help. wormpaw sighed and slowly rose to his paws, his pink-tinted eyes glazing over the sleeping bodies. the cold helped him sleep anyway. he carefully stepped over the cats, making his way to the entrance. it was going so peacefully until someone decided to sleep so very close to the entrance. wormpaw stumbled, tripping over the cat. he fell onto the ground. "mmghr?" he grunted, his voice muffled by the ground-- wormpaw quickly stood up, whipping around to see the damage done. ah great. wormpaw's ears flattened to his skull, dipping his head. "sorrysorrysorry-" words fumbled out of wormpaw's mouth, his brain too fuzzy and sleepy to create a proper sorry. he backed up to the point half of his body was out the den. he tilt his head, knitting his eyebrows together as he gazed at the tom who was known as.. palepaw? if wormpaw was correct. ''are you okay?" he questioned in a hushed tone. @hxneysuckle
///
wormpaw shuffled his weight to the different side of his body, uncomfortable under asterpaw's gaze. aster. what a strange prefix. what in the world did it even mean? it was pretty though. "oh, " he mumbled, rolling his shoulders-- letting silence fall after the flat reply. wormpaw didn't consider himself to be awkward but jeez, "what does aster mean?" he questioned, letting his thoughts fall out. "is it a herb perhaps?" @CheetahPelt

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; February 10th, 2020 at 10:48 PM.
Old February 11th, 2020, 09:50 AM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by x ghostie View Post

wormpaw shuffled his weight to the different side of his body, uncomfortable under asterpaw's gaze. aster. what a strange prefix. what in the world did it even mean? it was pretty though. "oh, " he mumbled, rolling his shoulders-- letting silence fall after the flat reply. wormpaw didn't consider himself to be awkward but jeez, "what does aster mean?" he questioned, letting his thoughts fall out. "is it a herb perhaps?" @CheetahPelt
Asterpaw mock-shrugged at the question. What did he know of herbs and plants. "I don't know. Aster is part of my name. Aster is probably a plant. I think it's a flower." he paused for a moment or so. "Why did your mother call you 'Worm'? It's not the most flattering prefix." He meowed. He didn't try to sound rude, or irritated, but Asterpaw wasn't the best at keeping his tone friendly.

Maybe Wormpaw wasn't as cool as Sootpaw had said. He thought. Wormpaw seemed quiet and awkward, a weird cat, really.

Asterpaw trotted to the middle of the den, snooting around in the moss. Other cats had slept here the night before, but who really cared. He was the new tom in town.

He plopped down in the moss and curled his long tail, his narrow face and wide eyes bright. This was a pretty nice spot.

Last edited by CheetahPelt; February 11th, 2020 at 10:05 AM.
Old February 11th, 2020, 11:53 AM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Shimmeringpaw was still shaken from her unexpected visitor and fight. What's wrong with her? The silver molly still numb and scared, walking with Goosepaw only helped a little. It made her feel a bit safer when he walked her to the apprentice den and stayed by her side. "T-Thanks." Giving the tom half of a smile while she crumpled into her moss bed lined with feathers.
@Slushie
Old February 11th, 2020, 11:54 AM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheetahPelt View Post
Asterpaw mock-shrugged at the question. What did he know of herbs and plants. "I don't know. Aster is part of my name. Aster is probably a plant. I think it's a flower." he paused for a moment or so. "Why did your mother call you 'Worm'? It's not the most flattering prefix." He meowed. He didn't try to sound rude, or irritated, but Asterpaw wasn't the best at keeping his tone friendly.

Maybe Wormpaw wasn't as cool as Sootpaw had said. He thought. Wormpaw seemed quiet and awkward, a weird cat, really.

Asterpaw trotted to the middle of the den, snooting around in the moss. Other cats had slept here the night before, but who really cared. He was the new tom in town.

He plopped down in the moss and curled his long tail, his narrow face and wide eyes bright. This was a pretty nice spot.
wormpaw let out a helpless sigh. ''when i was a kit i was pretty fragile and squirmy. she liked keeping it practical. ish, " he explained-- mumbling something under his breath for his ears only. the tom really did get the bad case of the naming. his sister was named shimmeringpaw. it did make insults towards him more interesting he had found.
wormpaw click his tongue, oh no. that-- that was an interesting spot to sleep. he decided he would let asterpaw learn on his on why so.
''do you wish to do some training? i can't stand being cooped up in camp, '' he questioned. while you couldn't go into the territory without a warrior or permission, the apprentice didn't seem to care. after all, they only got in trouble if they got caught.

pronouns.cc
Old February 11th, 2020, 01:41 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @Shimm ]

Goosepaw followed her inside. His body still trembled, spurred on by the rush of adrenaline that hadn't yet faded, and tumbling thoughts created a wild whirlpool inside his head. That stupid she-cat. No, I'M stupid. She was right there, right under my paws! I could have made it look like an accident, as if my claws had slipped, or said it was put if self-defense. Anything would have been better than letting her go; I could have hurt them! It shouldn't have mattered that Lionstar was there. He was starting to think that Lionstar wouldn't have cared if that crazy she-cat had died.
It suddenly occurred to him that Shimmeringpaw was speaking to him, and he glanced up, all angry feelings evaporating instantly into concern. "No, thank you," he meowed. "If you hadn't been able to find Lionstar, I don't know what we would have done." He pressed his nose to her ear and settled into a nest beside hers. Not his nest - he usually slept in the back of the den, away from everyone else.- but whoever's it was would have to deal for the night, because he wasn't leaving her side. "I'll stay right here," he whispered softly. "I'm not leaving until you fall asleep." He paused for a moment, then leaned over and began to gently rasp his tongue over her ears. His mother had used to do that for him, to help him sleep. Maybe it would help Shimmeringpaw.

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old February 11th, 2020, 03:14 PM
Queen of Laziness

The silver apprentice gave a small chuckle, "I actually ran into his den and when I couldn't find him I ran into the clearing. I don't think Lionstar was very amused at how loud and panicky I was." Shimmeringpaw couldn't...didn't want to imagine what would happen if she wasn't quick enough.
Surprisingly Goosepaw stayed with her, he stayed with her. The apprentice who could barely speak to anyone who wasn't family. Seeing him lay down in Owlpaw's bedding the molly didn't mind the company. She missed her old friend Owlpaw who she actually hasn't seen for some time. "If you w-want you can move your bedding next to mine?" She offered. But before she could say anything else he did something she didn't expect, he was grooming her. Shimmeringpaw never allowed anybody else to groom her other than her brother and mother. It was quite a shock to the molly but it was weirdly soothing and calmed her down a bit more. Why is he being so nice?

@Slushie
Old February 11th, 2020, 04:24 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @Shimm ]

"Who cares?" he murmured between licks. "What matters is that you got him. If cats complain, they can eat their tails for all I care." He pulled back, glancing briefly in the direction of his spot in the corner of the den. It was dark back there, and it reminded him of the barn, but if Shimmeringpaw wanted him too... "I'll do it tomorrow," he promised her after a moment, then went back to grooming her ears.
The cut above his eye was starting to burn. He didn't want to bother Shiverpetal again, so tomorrow he'd have to try to clean it on his own. The injury in his shoulder he'd gotten from Icestar's goons were already starting to scar, so maybe this would, too. Maybe I can find something for Shimmeringpaw tomorrow as well. Some heather from WindClan, maybe. That smells nice, right? She likes feathers; I could find some of those, too.

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old February 11th, 2020, 04:41 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.

[ @x ghostie ]

He squeaked as a paw jabbed his side, followed by a voice repeatedly apologizing. Palepaw blinked open his eyes and looked up at the apprentice who had apparently tripped over him, a frown pulling at his lips. He perked his ears, tilting his head in confusion to the tom's- Wormpaw's- question. Is that what he thought his name was? Palepaw looked down at himself curiously. No, Okay didn't fit as a very good name for him. Turning back to Wormpaw, he rose to his paws and sat down properly. "No, I'm not okay," he said, "I'm Palepaw." He blinked, oblivious to the true meaning of the question.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old February 11th, 2020, 05:48 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Quote:
Originally Posted by hxneysuckle View Post
[ @x ghostie ]

He squeaked as a paw jabbed his side, followed by a voice repeatedly apologizing. Palepaw blinked open his eyes and looked up at the apprentice who had apparently tripped over him, a frown pulling at his lips. He perked his ears, tilting his head in confusion to the tom's- Wormpaw's- question. Is that what he thought his name was? Palepaw looked down at himself curiously. No, Okay didn't fit as a very good name for him. Turning back to Wormpaw, he rose to his paws and sat down properly. "No, I'm not okay," he said, "I'm Palepaw." He blinked, oblivious to the true meaning of the question.

wormpaw gave his shoulder an embarrassed short lick. he shuffled his weight to a different side, mumbling out one last sorry. he blink, shaking his head softly as a quiet chuckle escaped his lips. "how is your well-being was my original question. are you hurt?" he rephrased, hoping palepaw was in good shape. shiver..shiverpetal couldn't really help cats that much so it would be best if palepaw didn't have to see em. the apprentice while he did have (very) little knowledge of healing-- cobwebs seemed to help. llike everything. he could cover palepaw in them if needed!
wormpaw sat down, his fur being illuminated by the moonlight. though he did seem like just a shadow. "i'm wormpaw, " he introduced himself.

pronouns.cc
Old February 11th, 2020, 08:09 PM
Queen of Laziness

"That's you who doesn't care what others think...I care." Her voice held no fire, just fear, and nerves. The baby blue eyes of the silver apprentice looked at Goosepaw and then quickly away. But she didn't fail to notice his wound. "Oh Goosepaw, you need to get that checked out." The molly moved where she could use her paw and as gently as she could the she-cat looked at the cut. The bleeding stopped but she was mainly worried that it would bet infected.
Shimmeringpaw gave a gentle smile to the tom as she enjoyed his company. He fought for her and now caring for her when he could have minded his own business and she was truly grateful for him staying. Something, a seed, was placed in her heart, do I like him?. The question boggled her mind, Like? She never thought of liking someone more as a friend, this was weird. I need to talk to Wormpaw about this when I can. But for now, the molly shoved the feelings aside and smiled his way.
@Slushie

Last edited by Sweetie; February 11th, 2020 at 08:10 PM.