Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by kenjaku
Today 03:09 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Today 03:07 PM
RiverClan Healing Thread -...
by starry
Last post by burntToast
Today 03:02 PM
Kit Corrals
by Ian
Last post by Moondapple
Today 03:02 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 2nd, 2017, 11:21 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post

"Breezepaw? What, she doesnt have a boyfriend yet?" Ratheart rolled his eyes slightly, shaking his head. "That'll change real quick. So will Hunter not having a girlfriend."

"I dont need one." Hunterpaw spoke up, more sharply than he'd intended. Ratheart turned to stare at him, raising an eyebrow slightly, and Hunterpaw almost shrunk under his skeptical gaze. Ratheart simply rolled his eyes again.

"We're not focusing on what you need, Hunterpaw, we're focusing on what you want."

"Okay. I dont want a girlfriend." Hunterpaw gritted his teeth as he spoke the words, but he forced himself to go on. "And you're right about not focusing on what your kits need."

"What--?" Ratheart blinked, suddenly looking confused, but Hunterpaw just scoffed and looked away, ears flat to his head. Ratheart stared at him for a long moment before mumbling something under his breath. "Definitely my son aint he." But he shook his head and pricked his ears, hearing a familiar voice, feeling a pelt brush against his. The black Tom grinned and glanced over at Lemonspotted, watching her make her way over to his son.

Hunterpaw winced sharply at her voice, but forced a smile even though he drew away from her touch. "Yeah. Missed you too." But to be honest, the words didnt even sound truthful, with hardly any emotion to his tone. If it werent for the forced smile on his face, everything about him would be as emotionless as he felt right then. Although, there was barely restrained resentment in his voice, just a smidge. Ratheart took notice this time, and sent his son a warning look, and Hunterpaw looked down at his paws, not even answering his step-mothers question.

Ratheart cleared his throat and turned his attention back to Lemonspotted, who was back at his side once more. A chuckle escaped the Tom's lips as he nudged her, turning his gaze back to Hunterpaw, who was simply studying the ground now, trying to ignore the both of them. "He certainly has grown alot, Lemmy."
''He has!'' Lemonspotted spoke, a rushed tone in her voice. ''I know Lynx looks up to you very much. Oh! How I hope he'll be just like you when he gets older!'' She spoke, thinking of her youngest son. Then, her mind wandered off into the distant, the three toms disappearing from her view as she thought about what could be out there. Waiting for her. She hated that Ratheart had brought her back to the clearing, when she most likely did not long to be here. Of course the only reason she came back was because she had kits and a mate. She had to prove that she loved them, but she loved her freedom more. It sounded selfish, but wasn't everyone selfish at some point of their life?

Springwind gave Ratheart an odd look, looking at him as if he grown two heads, then he shook his head. ''I don't know anything about Breezepaw, but I do know that my apprentice does not need to worry about having a relationship at the moment.'' Why couldn't Ratheart hear what Hunterpaw was trying to tell him? Did it come through one ear and came out the other? Springwind twitched his nose in annoyance as he stared at the two. He flicked his ears. ''So, how long do you suppose you're staying here?'' He asked, trying to maintain a friendly conversation with the two. Even if he didn't get along with them, having a one-sided dislike towards the two.

''I think it's about time you spend time with your kits, Ratheart.'' Springwind bowed his head in respect, giving his apprentice a loving gaze. He wouldn't force Hunterpaw to spend time with his dad if he didn't want to, but the tom felt that he needed that much time with his father. Springwind never wanted to keep family separated. ''That is,if Hunterpaw want to spend time with you.'' The tom says, brushing his tail against the side of his apprentice in a friendly way. The tom wouldn't hold any hard feelings.Though the tom had to admit that he was quite surprised of the maturity that Hunterpaw was showing. A spark shown in his eyes, and he had to hold a smile down. Perhaps, he would be okay in the future when it came to relationships. Ratheart definitely had a rocky relationship with his kits,but Hunterpaw was different. Springwind knew he had to, at least, put a little bit of hope in his apprentice.[/SIZE][/FONT]
Old May 3rd, 2017, 02:04 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skelly View Post

Phantompaw tensed. Shinepaw was exactly right. She did not want to talk about it. She took a deep breath and exhaled loudly, clenching her teeth. Shifting, she rolled back on to her stomach. “Never mind that.” she snapped, unable to control herself. She didn't like talking like that to her friend, and hoped that Shinepaw would understand, but she was on a roll now. “It doesn't concern you. All you need to know is, it's nothing a can forgive.” she added, then curled tightly into a ball, tucking her nose under her tail and resolutely staying still, done talking.
"Okay. Wanna go out and do some hunting? I know you just got back but my legs need a stretch." She offered, changing the subject. Perhaps I'm getting too carried away with this whole villain thing...
Old May 3rd, 2017, 05:31 AM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
"I think you'd be a great medicine cat apprentice, how much do you know about herbs?" Meadowsong asked, curious about his desire to be a medicine cat.
"I know a lot about the basic herbs. When I was living as a loner, I saw some of the more major herbs, like catmint, coltsfoot, comfrey, feverfew, juniper berries, and deathberries....", Rushpaw said. "Some rogue told me what their uses were for.", he mewed.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old May 3rd, 2017, 05:41 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derp Katz View Post
"I know a lot about the basic herbs. When I was living as a loner, I saw some of the more major herbs, like catmint, coltsfoot, comfrey, feverfew, juniper berries, and deathberries....", Rushpaw said. "Some rogue told me what their uses were for.", he mewed.
Meadowsong nodded, a smile on her maw.
Old May 3rd, 2017, 06:01 AM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noire View Post

Springwind stared at the other tom, his eyes rolled into an annoying manner. He didn't even bother correcting him anymore as he just let it passed. It wasn't like the tom took heed to what Springwind was saying. Which was an oh well situation. The tom put his muzzle into the air, trying to pay attention to anything except for Ratheart. ''Hm, I suppose so,'' Springwind flickered his tail, and turned to look at Hunterpaw to make sure the younger tom was alright.

''I would expect you to encourage your kits to focus on their training. I'm sure it would be the other way around if this were Breezepaw.'' The tom mused, but then again, Ratheart was full of surprises. Possibly, he would want all his kits to find relationships quickly as possible. Springwind never understood the concept, but now he understood why Hunterpaw did what he did.

At least half of what he did. The tom did not understand fully as to why Hunterpaw liked to play the dating game. Or how come Hunterpaw said nothing about Sunpaw, so that his father would get off his tail about his love life. Springwind was still thinking about the whole ''attached'' situation that Huntrpaw was talking to him about earlier, but as he was about to say his next words, his eyes locked onto a familiar tiger-striped toyger. She gracefully made her way, brushing her pelt against her mate's as her eyes locked on the two toms in front of them. ''Hunter!'' She mewed, her voice coated with sugar as she walked closer to him, and dug her nose onto the top of his head. ''I've missed you so much!'' Well, not as much as she would had liked. She actually didn't miss him at all, but he was still the kit of her mate's, therefore she was like her own kit, which she left in the nursery, and didn't see them yet. She knew she was distant from them, but Lemonspotted never meant to come back. She wished she could venture around much longer, but to her chargin, Ratheart forced her to come back.

Yadding about their kits needing her and whatnot. They were practically old enough to take care of themselves! She had stayed in the nursery with them until they were weaned off milk, and wasn't that good enough? ''How have you been?'' She asked them, and her short attention span turned to Springwind, a glint of interest in her eyes for a moment.

Lemonspotted trotted up to the tom, curling herself up to him. ''Well, well, well, I don't think I ever met you before,'' she mewed, purring. ''You're...Springrain?''

''Springwind.'' The older tom rolled his eyes. How many time had he had to correct his name?

''Right, right, Springwind.'' The she cat winked towards him and stalked back towards her mate, coming up to him again, and brushing her fur against his. ''Oh, just look at our little Hunter, Ratheart! He's growing up to be as handsome as his daddy, is he not?'' She giggled lightly, and never had Springwind felt so odd against two idiotic cats.

Lakepaw stayed close to her mentor, looking at her paws and shuffling them slightly. Her ears perked at the words of her mentor and she casually shook her head, ''I don't think I have.'' She mewed, quietly, and gave a small smile. ''How come you asked?''
"Well, we werealized on patrol," he mewed. "He told me he was going to check on something, and to go back to camp without him." He scuffed at the ground nervously. "He hasn't come back yet," the tom concluded.

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old May 3rd, 2017, 08:41 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:

''He has!'' Lemonspotted spoke, a rushed tone in her voice. ''I know Lynx looks up to you very much. Oh! How I hope he'll be just like you when he gets older!'' She spoke, thinking of her youngest son. Then, her mind wandered off into the distant, the three toms disappearing from her view as she thought about what could be out there. Waiting for her. She hated that Ratheart had brought her back to the clearing, when she most likely did not long to be here. Of course the only reason she came back was because she had kits and a mate. She had to prove that she loved them, but she loved her freedom more. It sounded selfish, but wasn't everyone selfish at some point of their life?

Springwind gave Ratheart an odd look, looking at him as if he grown two heads, then he shook his head. ''I don't know anything about Breezepaw, but I do know that my apprentice does not need to worry about having a relationship at the moment.'' Why couldn't Ratheart hear what Hunterpaw was trying to tell him? Did it come through one ear and came out the other? Springwind twitched his nose in annoyance as he stared at the two. He flicked his ears. ''So, how long do you suppose you're staying here?'' He asked, trying to maintain a friendly conversation with the two. Even if he didn't get along with them, having a one-sided dislike towards the two.

''I think it's about time you spend time with your kits, Ratheart.'' Springwind bowed his head in respect, giving his apprentice a loving gaze. He wouldn't force Hunterpaw to spend time with his dad if he didn't want to, but the tom felt that he needed that much time with his father. Springwind never wanted to keep family separated. ''That is,if Hunterpaw want to spend time with you.'' The tom says, brushing his tail against the side of his apprentice in a friendly way. The tom wouldn't hold any hard feelings.Though the tom had to admit that he was quite surprised of the maturity that Hunterpaw was showing. A spark shown in his eyes, and he had to hold a smile down. Perhaps, he would be okay in the future when it came to relationships. Ratheart definitely had a rocky relationship with his kits,but Hunterpaw was different. Springwind knew he had to, at least, put a little bit of hope in his apprentice.
Ratheart kept his gaze on Hunterpaw, looking as if he was trying to understand something, but Hunterpaw was refusing to meet his gaze. Ratheart grunted and turned back to Lemonspotted, pretending he had been listening to what she was saying, but his eyes were distant, like Hunterpaw's.

Said apprentice was wondering how rude it would look if he took off out of camp right about now. To be honest, he hardly even knew his father. Strange, right? When Ratheart wasnt there, Hunterpaw missed him, but he could live without him. Now that he was here, Hunterpaw wanted to pour it out, the anger, the frustration, the hurt, but he couldnt. He couldnt because first, Springwind was right there, and StarClan knows he didnt want his mentor to see how...How helpless, how vulnerable he could be. Second, Hunterpaw knew that Ratheart wouldnt understand him anyway. All he wanted was for Hunterpaw to be like him.

Taking a good look at himself, and his father, Hunterpaw was already halfway there. It hit him hard, what everyone else had been saying to him made sense. Narrowing his eyes faintly, Hunterpaw curled his tail around his paws with a deep frown. How did he manage to get himself into this mess?
Rolling his eyes at himself, Hunterpaw glanced over toward Springwind, an almost apologetic look crossing his face. As if he was apologizing for his parents behavior, or for his own behavior, actually.

Ratheart turned his attention back to Springwind, pricking his ears slightly. "Yeah, fine. Doesnt seem like he's interested in a love life anyway." He said, glancing at his son before shrugging. "Well, me, im staying here." He lowered his voice and flicked his tail toward Lemonspotted. "I aint goin' after her a second time, and we all know she cant keep her paws in place for long." He muttered. Of course, he most likely would go after his mate; He loved her, he needed her. Not only this, but he enjoyed the time outside, away from everyone else. Mostly because it felt bad being here, surrounded by cats he didnt even know, even his own kits. Knowing that he was a bad parent was enough to make him want to leave again, even without someone to chase.

"Ah, right, right." Ratheart rose to his paws, while Hunterpaw shot Springwind a grateful look. "We've kept you two hostage long enough. Cmon, Lemmy, lets go see the little ones." He padded past the two, flicking his tail softly over Hunterpaw's shoulder as he passed, heading toward the nursery in silence.

Hunterpaw glanced after him, twisting his head and giving his shoulder a few rough licks. His words made Hunterpaw think. Ratheart always said that he would stay when he was around, but he never did. What was the difference this time? None. He'll be gone by dawn tomorrow.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old May 3rd, 2017, 08:47 AM
The Lord Doitsu

My Mood: Thirsty

Cool Re: WindClan Territory

[Open]

Willowsong continued walking across the territory, her green eyes shining in the setting light of the sun. She sighed faintly as her fur moved faintly in the breeze of the moor. The grey she-cat heard a small noise so she quickly lowered herself and stalked the noise, before jumping on a rabbit and quickly killing it.

'Good. Not a bad size too.' Willowsong thought to herself, holding the prey in her jaws. 'It will look good in the fresh prey pile.'

I once killed a man in his sleep with his own mustache and a grape. - Germany

Old May 3rd, 2017, 10:04 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
Ratheart kept his gaze on Hunterpaw, looking as if he was trying to understand something, but Hunterpaw was refusing to meet his gaze. Ratheart grunted and turned back to Lemonspotted, pretending he had been listening to what she was saying, but his eyes were distant, like Hunterpaw's.

Said apprentice was wondering how rude it would look if he took off out of camp right about now. To be honest, he hardly even knew his father. Strange, right? When Ratheart wasnt there, Hunterpaw missed him, but he could live without him. Now that he was here, Hunterpaw wanted to pour it out, the anger, the frustration, the hurt, but he couldnt. He couldnt because first, Springwind was right there, and StarClan knows he didnt want his mentor to see how...How helpless, how vulnerable he could be. Second, Hunterpaw knew that Ratheart wouldnt understand him anyway. All he wanted was for Hunterpaw to be like him.

Taking a good look at himself, and his father, Hunterpaw was already halfway there. It hit him hard, what everyone else had been saying to him made sense. Narrowing his eyes faintly, Hunterpaw curled his tail around his paws with a deep frown. How did he manage to get himself into this mess?
Rolling his eyes at himself, Hunterpaw glanced over toward Springwind, an almost apologetic look crossing his face. As if he was apologizing for his parents behavior, or for his own behavior, actually.

Ratheart turned his attention back to Springwind, pricking his ears slightly. "Yeah, fine. Doesnt seem like he's interested in a love life anyway." He said, glancing at his son before shrugging. "Well, me, im staying here." He lowered his voice and flicked his tail toward Lemonspotted. "I aint goin' after her a second time, and we all know she cant keep her paws in place for long." He muttered. Of course, he most likely would go after his mate; He loved her, he needed her. Not only this, but he enjoyed the time outside, away from everyone else. Mostly because it felt bad being here, surrounded by cats he didnt even know, even his own kits. Knowing that he was a bad parent was enough to make him want to leave again, even without someone to chase.

"Ah, right, right." Ratheart rose to his paws, while Hunterpaw shot Springwind a grateful look. "We've kept you two hostage long enough. Cmon, Lemmy, lets go see the little ones." He padded past the two, flicking his tail softly over Hunterpaw's shoulder as he passed, heading toward the nursery in silence.

Hunterpaw glanced after him, twisting his head and giving his shoulder a few rough licks. His words made Hunterpaw think. Ratheart always said that he would stay when he was around, but he never did. What was the difference this time? None. He'll be gone by dawn tomorrow.
Springwind nodded, "Yes. I believe it's best if you go see your other kits. Please, don't be so harsh or ungrateful towards Breezepaw. She has been watching your kits ever since you keep leaving." His words inflicted a painful shot in Lemonspotted's heart. She didn't think it was her fault that she liked to leave. And she felt hurt that her mate said he wouldn't go after all. And to test him, she might just leave again! Other than that, she was rather expressionless, not caring what what going on with their talk. She followed after her mate to go see her smallest litter, and cuddle them in love. Wasn't that what they wanted in the first place? To be loved by their parents?

"Well, it was a pleasure making your acquaintance." Lemonspotted told him, brushing her fur against his, which made him shudder and pull away at his touch. She bounded after her mate. After they had left, Springwind took a quick glance around the clearing. After the talk about kits and their needs, the tom had to make sure Alunapaw was alright. He knew Rarheart probably did love his kits very much, he just didn't know how to be a good father. Springwind knew that Akunapaw wasn't a kit. Nor was she his kit. But he was left with her when she wasn't even weaned off milk! So, that was something he took for granted and endeared her as his own daughter. When he took notice of her, playing around and rolling in the grass, a soft smile grazed his face, and he turned once more to his apprentice. "Hey, bud. You alright?" He asked him, his shoulders sinking. "I mean it must have been hard seeing your dad appear out of no where...again." Maybe it was something Hunterpaw was used to and he didn't care any longer.

"But I have to admit," Springwind adjusted his position so that he could stare at his apprentice. "I am proud of you for acting very mature. And...highly surprised that you said she cats don't matter." He didn't laugh, but the look in his eyes showed the tom's amusement. "You're shaping up to being a great tom." Springwind says, and with his tail he flicked it towards Ratheart and Lemonspotted. "That is a prime example of where you do not want to end up in the future. D'ya hear me, son? One day you might have kits of your own and they are a huge responsibility that father failed to understand...and now look at him? You never want to come home and find that you don't even know your own kin. It's a tragic sight, and I can relate." Springwind paused, thinking. "I never been closed to my parents. It was always my brother and I. And now? It's just me." He says, sighing. For a moment he reflected on his past, but shook his head to rid the thoughts.

"We also learn to forgive and forget." He tells Hunterpaw firmly. "You can love your father, but you don't have to trust him. He have showed you qualities that you didn't like but he is still your father and I expect you to respect him very much. Besides, don't allow his presence to ruin your joyful mood this sweet morning!" Springwind gets up, swishing his tail. "I'll allow you some free time to yourself if you'd like. We can relax and you can," Springwind rolled his eyes at this point. "Go flirt 'til your heart's content," he gave a slight chuckle. "But we will start our training soon again. Expect to be showing me how much prey you could catch soon." He winked at him. Hunterpaw was a fine hunter, so Springwind had no problem there. He just wanted his apprentice to cool down and be thoughtful for a moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlestrike View Post
"Well, we werealized on patrol," he mewed. "He told me he was going to check on something, and to go back to camp without him." He scuffed at the ground nervously. "He hasn't come back yet," the tom concluded.
Lakepaw flickered her ears towards her mentor. She thought it was a bit odd for Flamescar to not come back. She didn't know what to tell her mentor, so she became thoughtful as she padded with him, walking no where in particular. "Maybe he has his reasons." She mewed, then added. "Why? Is there something we can't trust about him?" And her whiskers quivered.

Last edited by Brilliance; May 3rd, 2017 at 10:05 AM.
Old May 3rd, 2017, 10:09 AM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:

Springwind nodded, "Yes. I believe it's best if you go see your other kits. Please, don't be so harsh or ungrateful towards Breezepaw. She has been watching your kits ever since you keep leaving." His words inflicted a painful shot in Lemonspotted's heart. She didn't think it was her fault that she liked to leave. And she felt hurt that her mate said he wouldn't go after all. And to test him, she might just leave again! Other than that, she was rather expressionless, not caring what what going on with their talk. She followed after her mate to go see her smallest litter, and cuddle them in love. Wasn't that what they wanted in the first place? To be loved by their parents?

"Well, it was a pleasure making your acquaintance." Lemonspotted told him, brushing her fur against his, which made him shudder and pull away at his touch. She bounded after her mate. After they had left, Springwind took a quick glance around the clearing. After the talk about kits and their needs, the tom had to make sure Alunapaw was alright. He knew Rarheart probably did love his kits very much, he just didn't know how to be a good father. Springwind knew that Akunapaw wasn't a kit. Nor was she his kit. But he was left with her when she wasn't even weaned off milk! So, that was something he took for granted and endeared her as his own daughter. When he took notice of her, playing around and rolling in the grass, a soft smile grazed his face, and he turned once more to his apprentice. "Hey, bud. You alright?" He asked him, his shoulders sinking. "I mean it must have been hard seeing your dad appear out of no where...again." Maybe it was something Hunterpaw was used to and he didn't care any longer.

"But I have to admit," Springwind adjusted his position so that he could stare at his apprentice. "I am proud of you for acting very mature. And...highly surprised that you said she cats don't matter." He didn't laugh, but the look in his eyes showed the tom's amusement. "You're shaping up to being a great tom." Springwind says, and with his tail he flicked it towards Ratheart and Lemonspotted. "That is a prime example of where you do not want to end up in the future. D'ya hear me, son? One day you might have kits of your own and they are a huge responsibility that father failed to understand...and now look at him? You never want to come home and find that you don't even know your own kin. It's a tragic sight, and I can relate." Springwind paused, thinking. "I never been closed to my parents. It was always my brother and I. And now? It's just me." He says, sighing. For a moment he reflected on his past, but shook his head to rid the thoughts.

"We also learn to forgive and forget." He tells Hunterpaw firmly. "You can love your father, but you don't have to trust him. He have showed you qualities that you didn't like but he is still your father and I expect you to respect him very much. Besides, don't allow his presence to ruin your joyful mood this sweet morning!" Springwind gets up, swishing his tail. "I'll allow you some free time to yourself if you'd like. We can relax and you can," Springwind rolled his eyes at this point. "Go flirt 'til your heart's content," he gave a slight chuckle. "But we will start our training soon again. Expect to be showing me how much prey you could catch soon." He winked at him. Hunterpaw was a fine hunter, so Springwind had no problem there. He just wanted his apprentice to cool down and be thoughtful for a moment.

Lakepaw flickered her ears towards her mentor. She thought it was a bit odd for Flamescar to not come back. She didn't know what to tell her mentor, so she became thoughtful as she padded with him, walking no where in particular. "Maybe he has his reasons." She mewed, then added. "Why? Is there something we can't trust about him?" And her whiskers quivered.
"Maybe," he said. And then, in answer to her question, "Well, he used to be DS. Do you think he went back?" Larkcry sighed. "I honestly thoughT I could trust him. We'd become such good friends..."

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old May 3rd, 2017, 10:51 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:

Hunterpaw watched his step-mother pad off, and he couldnt help but wonder if that was the last he would see of her. He remembered that feeling all too well the first time she'd left, and the first time Ratheart had left, and then when Wrenpaw had left. It still left an empty feeling in his heart, as if there was some kind of hole in him that everyone could see through. As if he was incomplete. Hunterpaw found himself fighting back tears as his father and step-mother disappeared into the nursery, his shoulders dropping, suddenly feeling exhausted.

When Springwind spoke, Hunterpaw looked up, trying to put a blank look on his face so that his mentor wouldnt see the pained, haunted look shadowing his gaze. "Yeah, of course im okay." The words seemed so rehearsed by now, it almost hurt, but he kept an emotionless face, just listening to his mentor and not speaking. It wasnt so much watching his father appear out of nowhere that was hard, it was the knowing, nagging feeling that he wouldnt always be around. And at this point, Hunterpaw couldnt even make himself care. It wasnt like he even knew his father anyway. He knew Springwind more than he knew his own father. "Am I?" The black and white Tom couldnt help but scoff at his words. If Springwind really thought he was shaping up to be a good Tom, then he had bees in his brain. "Or am I just another version of him?"

Almost unconsciously, Hunterpaw laid down, tucking his paws under his chest and staring up at his mentor as he spoke. The apprentice just listened, almost feeling soothed by the sound of his mentor's voice. He's more of a father to me than my own father. Hunterpaw thought, almost bitterly, but he shook these thoughts off and turned his attention back to Springwind, listening to him for once. He cast a glance over toward the she-cats, a black one and a calico just watching wide-eyed while the same white one looked curious. Sunpaw simply rose to her paws and shook out her fur, her eyes never leaving Hunterpaw, who gave her a halfhearted smile before turning back to Springwind.

For once, Hunterpaw didnt jump up at the chance to go flirt. Instead he just pushed himself back into sitting position and curled his tail over his paws. "Yeah, because flirting pointlessly with girls will make this all better." He couldnt even believe what he was saying, but at the same time, it was true. Hunterpaw didnt see how wooing she-cats right now would do anything for the hollow feeling in his chest. In fact, it would probably even make it worse.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Closed Thread