Last post by taillow
Today 08:56 AM

Old March 4th, 2019, 05:13 PM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
Pebbleflame smiled kindly at the she-cat. "Should I help you warm up?" He asked, padding towards the she-cat curiously.
You can. Though you don't have to." Flowerbounce said with a smile.
Old March 5th, 2019, 02:04 PM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopekitt View Post

[ sorry for replying so late! ]
"that's a cool name," he responded contentedly, wondering to himself why a mother would name her kid shatteredkit. nevertheless, he was being truthful; he did find the name cool and unique. a small salmon flickered through the crisp waters, but disappeared before either of them could react. honeyswirl stared at the floor wistfully, regretting how slow his feline reflexes were. as he stared intently at the withering undergrowth apologetically, he noticed a miniscule, black ant. "ant!" honeyswirl declared excitedly, glancing over at shatteredspiral to view his reaction. oh, right... she wasn't a weirdo like honeyswirl. oh well. that wasn't going to stop him. "IT'S AN ANT! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!" after the little chirping incident, he was no longer able to contain himself. besides, ants were his weak point. honeyswirl had so many questions about the miniature species, like if they could converse with one another, and if they each had roles like a warrior, apprentice, or queen, and his greatest question: why were they so unbelievably tiny? shaking honeyswirl's head to snap him back into his 'normal', conversation-friendly train of thought, he stared at- his brain went blank before he recognized the feline as the recently-introduced shatteredspiral. acting as though nothing had happened, he looked at the other warrior intently. his eyes twinkled good-humoredly as he spoke. "none of that happened. you're DrEaMiNg."
[Don't worry; your life comes before cat rping ]

Shatteredspiral cringed as she listened to the tom. If he wasn't an enemy, he was very naive. She carefully watched him look back and forth. He was just looking at fish. Nothing else. She almost clawed him when Honey shouted, the loud noise ringing in her ears. She shook her head, eyes darting around for why he had yelled. When she finally processed what he had yelled, Shattered almost yelled at him. Bugs. it was Bugs that had scared her, and what seemed to fascinate him... At least it wasn't an enemy cat. She padded towards Honey, looking at the insect as well. At least she could humour him? "yes. I think i can believe that." She sounded dry and dull. great. Now this new cat would hate her too. Whatever. Shattered watched as the tom looked up. He didnt seem to be bored or annoyed by her. "hmm... Maybe" She replied, trying to not sound stilted, or wrong.

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old March 5th, 2019, 04:25 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momotaro View Post

[Don't worry; your life comes before cat rping ]

Shatteredspiral cringed as she listened to the tom. If he wasn't an enemy, he was very naive. She carefully watched him look back and forth. He was just looking at fish. Nothing else. She almost clawed him when Honey shouted, the loud noise ringing in her ears. She shook her head, eyes darting around for why he had yelled. When she finally processed what he had yelled, Shattered almost yelled at him. Bugs. it was Bugs that had scared her, and what seemed to fascinate him... At least it wasn't an enemy cat. She padded towards Honey, looking at the insect as well. At least she could humour him? "yes. I think i can believe that." She sounded dry and dull. great. Now this new cat would hate her too. Whatever. Shattered watched as the tom looked up. He didnt seem to be bored or annoyed by her. "hmm... Maybe" She replied, trying to not sound stilted, or wrong.
he flashed a smile at shatteredspiral, ears twitching at the dryness bestowed in his clanmate's tone of voice. at least she wasn't mocking him too much; at least, by honeyswirl's standards. it took a lot to make honeyswirl feel attacked and even more to dispirit the outgoing, happy-go-lucky feline. "hundred percent," he responded at his clanmate's 'maybe'. honeyswirl's tail went flippity flappity slippity slappity as he stared at the lake-pond-thing with an expression of delicate thoughtfulness. delicate meaning that if the cat heard an ant crawling or the flutter of elegant wings than he would jump and exclaim 'wow, its an ant-bird-thing thing!' that scenario had not materialized as of yet, but nevertheless honeyswirl had no doubt in his mind that it would happen sooner or later whilst he was conversing with shatteredspiral. "by the way, have i told you already that you have a cool name? i think i have but i can't seem to remember. anyways, cool name," honeyswirl said with a friendly twinkle in his eyes.
i’m smiling too”

---

Old March 5th, 2019, 05:16 PM

My Mood: Fine

@TawnyNeedsACoffee

Gullpaw breathed a sigh of relief as he hauled himself onto the riverbank, leaving the majority of the clan territory behind. The odds of Snowpaw following him across the river were vanishingly thin - despite the fact that both of them had been born and raised in RiverClan, Snowpaw was a terrible swimmer and hated the water. Most days he was sympathetic, but when her worry got too overbearing, he was glad of the easy barrier.

He shook the water out of his fur, scattering droplets over the ground, and tasted the air. If he was going to be gone for very long (and he planned to be) he was going to need to bring back some prey to justify his absence.
Old March 5th, 2019, 05:30 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmugGull View Post
@TawnyNeedsACoffee

Gullpaw breathed a sigh of relief as he hauled himself onto the riverbank, leaving the majority of the clan territory behind. The odds of Snowpaw following him across the river were vanishingly thin - despite the fact that both of them had been born and raised in RiverClan, Snowpaw was a terrible swimmer and hated the water. Most days he was sympathetic, but when her worry got too overbearing, he was glad of the easy barrier.

He shook the water out of his fur, scattering droplets over the ground, and tasted the air. If he was going to be gone for very long (and he planned to be) he was going to need to bring back some prey to justify his absence.
Dark'Paw sat next to a bush, She breathed in the fresh air before muttering under her breath."Finally, those cats were annoying as hell...But atleast I got some amusement out of there petrified faces heh..". She smirked to herself as her black fur fluffed up a bit as the wind hitted her, suddenly she saw a Tom around her age make his way over, Dark'Paw groaned thinking one of the cats had followed her to do what they call 'Test of courage'. The rules were simple, if they were able to make Dark'Paw liked them they won if she hated their guts and basically swore to make their lives a living hell they lost.'Who ever the STARCLAN made that test they are going to pay dearly!'. She thought moodily.

@SmugGull

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; March 5th, 2019 at 05:31 PM.
Old March 5th, 2019, 05:52 PM

@TawnyNeedsACoffee

Gullpaw wasn't watching the space in front of him - his head was turned to the side, but for the life of him he couldn't catch the scent of any prey save for what might have been a mouse, but it was...sour. Sick, maybe - whatever it was, Gullpaw didn't want to mess with it. But no prey on the banks meant dealing with the river. And dealing with the river meant his sister was going to be able to talk at him.

Mouse-dung.

He rolled his shoulders, wincing a little at the movement - technically he was fully healed, but the fur on the back of his neck would probably never grow back all the way and the scars still smarted on occasion. Especially when he rolled his shoulders; unfortunately, it was a habit.

He turned back toward the river and blinked when he saw a very unhappy-looking black she-cat about his age standing next to a bush. She looked so displeased by him that he wondered briefly if she'd mistaken him for Snowpaw - both of them were silver tabbies, but where his sister only had one large white patch on her face and a few scattered across her haunches, nearly half of Gullpaw's pelt was covered in splashes of white.

So, probably not.

Mouse-dung.

"...hi," he managed. "I, uh. Didn't see you?"

Last edited by SmugGull; March 5th, 2019 at 05:53 PM.
Old March 5th, 2019, 08:22 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmugGull View Post
@TawnyNeedsACoffee

Gullpaw wasn't watching the space in front of him - his head was turned to the side, but for the life of him he couldn't catch the scent of any prey save for what might have been a mouse, but it was...sour. Sick, maybe - whatever it was, Gullpaw didn't want to mess with it. But no prey on the banks meant dealing with the river. And dealing with the river meant his sister was going to be able to talk at him.

Mouse-dung.

He rolled his shoulders, wincing a little at the movement - technically he was fully healed, but the fur on the back of his neck would probably never grow back all the way and the scars still smarted on occasion. Especially when he rolled his shoulders; unfortunately, it was a habit.

He turned back toward the river and blinked when he saw a very unhappy-looking black she-cat about his age standing next to a bush. She looked so displeased by him that he wondered briefly if she'd mistaken him for Snowpaw - both of them were silver tabbies, but where his sister only had one large white patch on her face and a few scattered across her haunches, nearly half of Gullpaw's pelt was covered in splashes of white.

So, probably not.

Mouse-dung.

"...hi," he managed. "I, uh. Didn't see you?"
Dark'Paw narrowed her yellowish green eyes before speaking in a annoyed tone."How arrogant! Get this through your little narrowminded head! I do not want to be your friend or any of your little buddies either! AND WHO IN THE NAME OF STARCLAN FOLLOWS SOMEONE THIS FAR OUT!? You really do have a screw loose don't ya!". She was fuming with anger,She got to her paws and padded up to him with a deep scowl on her features."If you and your friends talk to me one more time i swear I will do something to you all that is worse then death!". She was now face to face with the silver and white tabby Tom, Her tail flicked annoyed, Not realising she was mistaking him for someone else, then again Dark'Paw wasn't one to take notice in someone unless they interested her.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; March 5th, 2019 at 08:24 PM.
Old March 5th, 2019, 08:29 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

@Rosemew

rosewater grinned and slowly stuck her paw into the river. she remained silent, simply allowing the water to travel up through her fur and collect within the strands. once she was satisfied with the amount she had collected, she stepped away from the river and crouched down, closing her eyes. the water rose from her fur and floated in the air for a few seconds, then began swirling above her head. once rosewater opened her eyes, the water surged toward oakflame, splashing him on the chest.
"that!"

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old March 5th, 2019, 08:30 PM

@TawnyNeedsACoffee

Gullpaw's ears fell back against his skull as his bared his teeth. "I don't know what you're talking about," he snarled, tail lashing. "I came here to fish, and if that's so incredibly inconvenient for you then I'll do it somewhere else. But whatever friends you think I have - " he couldn't quite keep the bitterness out of his voice, but it was a good effort, " - you're mistaken."

Typical. He came here to get away from crazy she-cats and instead he ran smack into one.
Old March 5th, 2019, 08:35 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacumaru View Post
@Rosemew

rosewater grinned and slowly stuck her paw into the river. she remained silent, simply allowing the water to travel up through her fur and collect within the strands. once she was satisfied with the amount she had collected, she stepped away from the river and crouched down, closing her eyes. the water rose from her fur and floated in the air for a few seconds, then began swirling above her head. once rosewater opened her eyes, the water surged toward oakflame, splashing him on the chest.
"that!"
The tom watched with confusing. Seeing the water rising from her fur, and floating in the air. His mouth fell open slightly. No way! He blinked, almost a flinch when the water splashed him. "How..how did you do that?!" He asked with a big smile.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days