Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 05:54 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:46 AM
Bye y'all
Last post by Luminous
Today 05:26 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:02 AM
Rosekit finder
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 03:39 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 10th, 2024, 01:36 PM
pfp by chickadee

Bump Policy: 12 hours / 2 hours time sensitive
My Mood: Sneaky

Default Re: battle royale! [open to apprentices and warriors!]

Winterpaw
(Image by Pangoligon)
- @TheLostAmongTheStars
Okay, okay, okay good. Chill, Winterpaw.
"A-Adderpaw?" he called out. And he had messed up his introduction to this cat. Great.
Oh well. Time to fight.

Lillian gave belly rubs to all the cats
x ghostie gave da cats all da love <3
pat pat - hope
lots of love given by: Thechaoticdigitalcircus & SeonghwasBunnyEars
Pocket Full of Purrkies ACTIVE
Old February 10th, 2024, 01:49 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Status: ON VACATION UNTIL JUNE 4TH - will reply to all when i'm back <3
Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallulah View Post

Event [#event]

Dusklion
She/her | 25 moons | Shadow Fiend • Go with the Flow • Beefed Up T3

A good chunk of cats had showed up. Not as many as Dusklion would've preferred (as in, the whole Clan) but she could work with this. One cat in particular caught her eye as being someone she hadn't seen much around camp. "Streamstorm!" she called, fixing a curious yet narrowed gaze on her. "I haven't seen you around camp for almost a moon, 'n now you just waltz up here like that's not an issue??" Yeah, that wouldn't fly. Luckily for the warrior she had no real authority to do anything, but she held the intense stare all the same. "...If you're willin' to work in this event, be a warrior 'n prove to me you know how to use your claws for your Clan, then so be it. But we're talking to Birds after this."

With that done and out of the way - and Dusklion trying to find it in herself to smother the frustration she felt at none of her other Clanmates noticing a cat who had been absent from the Clan for the better part of a moon - she lifted her tail for silence. "Alright! Listen up for pairs!" There were more warriors then apprentices so she made a note for the uneven numbers.

"Darkwing [ @Samantha ] 'n Firetail [ @SpiritWolf_yt ]

Reedshine [ @Red_Fang ] 'n Spottedstream [ @Bean ]

Sparrowsnarl [ @Micanomancy ] 'n Stagheart [ @SentimentalSquid ]

Cherryswirl [ @Dust ] 'n... Fishfreckle [ @Dark ]

Streamstorm [ @Naila ] 'n Bluefang [ @bubble[error]. ]

Deerspark [ @Marigold ] 'n Amberwing [ @Sklee ]

Martinburr [ @Dyna Fox ] 'n Fallenwish [ @shoomy! ]

Cedarfrost [ @celeste ] 'n Fadingsun [ @Cherry~ ]

Mistypaw [ @/celeste ], since you're basically a warrior without the name, you'll be facin' off against Kestrelskies [ @sol. ]!"

That left one warrior out. "Trouts [ @MockingRabbit ]! Since we've got an uneven number, you'll face off against me. Impress me, 'n you can move on to the next round." There was a gleam in her eyes as she smirked towards the warrior, lifting her chin. Sure he had height and size on her, but being underestimated was what often worked in her favor.

"'Paws! You're up next; ears up!" Thankfully there were enough of them that they would each have a pair.

"Adderpaw [ @TheLostAmongTheStars ] 'n Winterpaw [ @dragonwind ]

Pristinepaw [ @Rose ] 'n Toadpaw [ @Katiethewolfchild ]

Sunsetpaw [ @Pangoligon ] 'n Rainpaw [ @Bean ]

Moonpaw [ @FruitBatz ] 'n Cobwebpaw [ @finley.exe ]. Cobs, if you feel like you need a breather, take it. But, I'm excited to see you here despite your leg."

With that, the event was sorted. "Remember, clean fights! If I see claws, you're out. Blood - out. Now, get to it! Once a winner has come out, wait until I give the next round pairs." Turning to face Troutstone now, Dusklion lowered herself into a battle stance, tail waving behind her as her eyes glittered. "Show me what you've got, Trouts," she purred towards her partner.

OOC Notes: Find your cat's partner and start to duke it out! My next post will come 2/13, as these rounds will be fast-paced! The winners from each round will move on, and the next round will start on my next event post

If your character makes a post but your partners does not by 2/13, your cat will be the one to advance automatically!

If no winner can be determined or neither cat makes a post before 2/13, they are both out!

ENJOY Any questions, feel free to VM me!

/ Sparrowsnarl [ @Micanomancy ]

Stagheart padded over to Sparrowsnarl, dipping his head respectfully. Again, it was another warrior he didn't know well — but that was to be expected. The large tabby tom hardly spoke to anyone directly unless spoken to. And he knew better than to underestimate a cat he didn't know too well.

"Ready when you are," he mewed gruffly, though it was friendly enough. Not wanting to impose, he figured he should let the other go first. He leaned back on his haunches, getting into a battle-ready pose, making himself loosely comfortable but defensive.

[questions: do we roll dice to see if we land hits? or do we mutually agree on stuff? also disclaimer for Sparrow: i wrote Stag to be one of those big ol' brutes and though he obviously isn't invincible, he is battle-hardened and doesn't lose easily. he's got a lot of raw strength and size with good reflexes. just including that to explain certain dialogue pieces i write lol]

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!

Last edited by squidz; February 10th, 2024 at 01:50 PM.
Old February 10th, 2024, 02:22 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonwind View Post

Winterpaw
(Image by Pangoligon)
- @TheLostAmongTheStars
Okay, okay, okay good. Chill, Winterpaw.
"A-Adderpaw?" he called out. And he had messed up his introduction to this cat. Great.
Oh well. Time to fight.
Adderpaw
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her ⋆ Beefed Up T3
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”

Ah battle partners were finally picked. This was going to be fun. Winterpaw, hm that was a name Adderpaw had heard around the clan but she was having trouble remembering if they interacted. "Hello Winterpaw, are you ready?" She said in a determined voice.

Old February 10th, 2024, 02:44 PM
Candace Flynn

Status: I've been PnF obsessed for the past two years and I have a feeling it'll be another year yet.
Bump Policy: Whenever needed :)
My Mood: Adorable

Amberwing padded up quickly to her battle partner, on edge but with a plan. Just keep from getting cornered this time. "I'll give you the first hit, alright?" She made some space quickly, hoping Deerspark would oblige her.

@Marigold
Somewhere. Something. Had brought me here. But what?
Old February 10th, 2024, 06:52 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by SentimentalSquid View Post

/ Sparrowsnarl [ @Micanomancy ]

Stagheart padded over to Sparrowsnarl, dipping his head respectfully. Again, it was another warrior he didn't know well — but that was to be expected. The large tabby tom hardly spoke to anyone directly unless spoken to. And he knew better than to underestimate a cat he didn't know too well.

"Ready when you are," he mewed gruffly, though it was friendly enough. Not wanting to impose, he figured he should let the other go first. He leaned back on his haunches, getting into a battle-ready pose, making himself loosely comfortable but defensive.

[questions: do we roll dice to see if we land hits? or do we mutually agree on stuff? also disclaimer for Sparrow: i wrote Stag to be one of those big ol' brutes and though he obviously isn't invincible, he is battle-hardened and doesn't lose easily. he's got a lot of raw strength and size with good reflexes. just including that to explain certain dialogue pieces i write lol]
Sparrowsnarl
RiverClan
he/him | 50 moons
[Large, fluffy dark brown tom with amber eyes]
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·

Sparrowsnarl eyed the tom approaching him, pleased to see they were another battle-hardened warrior. Just from sizing him up, Sparrowsnarl would guess that they were pretty easily matched. Hell, they even looked very similar, though one of them had piercing blue eyes, and the other hard amber ones. He dipped his head in response to Stagheart's words, but didn't say anything verbally. This was not a sign of disrespect, as it was well known that Sparrowsnarl rarely spoke more than a few words at a time. Once Stagheart made it clear he was expecting Sparrowsnarl to go first, the large warrior stretched, shoulders rippling under his dark pelt. It had been a little while since he sparred with a warrior his size, and determination to not lose had his muscles tense in preparation. He was looking forward to fighting that Fishfreckle cat, so he hoped both of them would make it to the further rounds. Stagheart seemed like a worthy opponent, however, and depending on how this fight went, Sparrowsnarl could see gaining a respect for the tom.

Sparrowsnarl considered Stagheart for all of two heartbeats before rushing forward, ducking low and surging up at the last moment, aiming to dig his skull into Stagheart's chest and throw him off balance with the strength of his rush.

[I think Sparrow and Stag are very evenly matched. (Sparrow is also a very gruff, with significant strength and size. It seems they have the same personality too, which is fun! They should be friends.) How old is Stag? Maybe Sparrow would have some experience over him? I'm also down to do dice rolls if you like : D]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~

Last edited by Mica; February 10th, 2024 at 06:53 PM.
Old February 11th, 2024, 06:58 AM
pfp by chickadee

Bump Policy: 12 hours / 2 hours time sensitive
My Mood: Sneaky

Winterpaw
(Image by Pangoligon)
- @TheLostAmongTheStars - 2 things: how old is adder? and dice or full roleplay? i'll let you decide, but i'll go for full roleplay to start -
I am ready.
He grinned in a reply of yes, and he was properly excited for the first time in a while.
Winterpaw stood still, waited for Adderpaw to try and attack, and hurled himself at her.

Lillian gave belly rubs to all the cats
x ghostie gave da cats all da love <3
pat pat - hope
lots of love given by: Thechaoticdigitalcircus & SeonghwasBunnyEars
Pocket Full of Purrkies ACTIVE
Old February 11th, 2024, 10:42 AM
Don’t be scared I’m here

Bump Policy: 1- 4 hours (if rp is past a week I’m dropping it)
My Mood: Starving

Moonpaw
Black and brown Tabby Siamese mix

Moonpaw looked for Cobwebpaw, she knew this was just pretend but then again she didn’t really enjoy fighting unlike her sister.

@finley.exe
Old February 11th, 2024, 10:52 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime i might be slow to Respond
My Mood: Cheerful

Reedshine looked fro his partner

(i forgot who it is)

@Talluah
Meadowclan Sign Ups!

Perchstar is the current leader of MeadowClan!
Old February 11th, 2024, 11:18 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

[ Cherryswirl - 52 Moons]
She/Her | Chaotic Good | Lionheart
Go With The Flow [Active]

Mock battling Fishfreckle? Cherryswirl perked up from where she was sitting to try and find the small feline,

"Dusklion!" She called, her voice very clearly playful in tone, "How could you be so cruel putting me up against my dear former apprentice?!" A purr rumbled in her chest as she quickly made her way over towards Fishfreckle,

"I know what a softie you are, so don't go all easy on me now, you hear?" She teased Fish, bumping her shoulder against the other affectionately before trotting a little bit away, "Remember to use your strengths to your advantage," Cherryswirl started rolling out her muscles and body in prep, her paws flexing as she stretched out. Cherry was more than thirty years his senior, and a good bit larger - Fish had always been notably small. But that just meant he would be more agile against her attacks. Now that her stretching had been complete, Cherryswirl took up an offensive stance and smiled towards Fishfreckle,

"Ready when you are."

[ @tallulah | @Dark ]

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old February 11th, 2024, 03:32 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Mistypaw

The silver tabby padded over to Kestrelskies, offering the warrior a friendly dip of her head. Wasn't Kestrelskies really close to Birdsnow or something? At least, that was what she had managed to pick up as she'd listened and watched cats around camp. Okay, so they had one thing in common - this shouldn't be too awkward or bad. "Okay, let's start," she mewed with a soft smile. Then, she attempted to go for Kestrel's belly with sheathed claws.

[ @sol. misty has fought a bunch of battles so she has experience and she's 36 moons old. how much experience does kes have/how old is she? ]

Cedarfrost

The tomcat quickly made his way over to Fadingsun, not in the mood for some conversation before this started. He tried to barrel into Fading's side and knock him over with the impact.

[ @Cherry~ if you want you can have fading win, i don't care too much about cedar ]

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den

Last edited by starry; February 11th, 2024 at 03:33 PM.
Closed Thread