Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
shoomy's qna
by Aolani
Last post by Aolani
Today 05:48 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 05:44 PM
Bean's Q&A
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 05:39 PM
Alternative Warriors RP +...
Last post by SnowheartTC
Today 05:39 PM
ThunderClan Apprentices'...
by dino.
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 05:38 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 3rd, 2024, 08:07 AM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: victors by history were the written

Shockkit came late, making sure to get some crummy old wet moss for Old Goat, chucking it at him. As she passed by, she kicked a little dirt at him. Sparkkit was too tired, so he stayed in the nursery.

@BEAR.

lazy cuz i have like 20 mentions to get to - don't judge me.
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!
Old January 5th, 2024, 05:56 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"WERE IT ME?" Goatscrunch swatted at Beachkit, specifically, for startin' that booger of a rumor. "Maybe it were ya, 'cause ya stinky!" Stupid snot baby! Ruinin' his life. "Tsk, if it were me neither of ya would have paws ta point!"

If only they were the kits in this story! That oughta show 'em. Goatscrunch cleared his throat loudly.

"Alas, all the predators you name was nothin' compared to this creature.. It walked with 'n unnat'ral gait, draggin' claws through the ground. It tore through dirt, leavin' scars ya can still find today.

"The kits had nah idea what they was lookin' at, its head was of a badger - its muzzle, thin 'n narrow, its head broad and flat. Its eyes were black as night, 'n glittered like the stars 'n the sky.

"The body.. were more cat-like. Its legs were gangly, its body gaunt 'n bony. Thicketkit ain't scared, he decided to challenge this creature. 'Begone!' he says, 'this is ThunderClan land!'

"Well, this creature ain't take too kindly to that. It LUNGED, with a FEROCIOUS ROAR!"
and Goatscrunch jerked forward abruptly, lashing his paw out at the air as he snarled. Wasn't at any kit, was just to spook 'em. He hoped it scared Beachkit, mostly - the little pest! "'N snatched up Thicketkit 'tween its claws! He choked and spluttered as its claws impaled 'im, 'n could barely struggle as it began to drag 'im into the Cattails.

"The other kits was terrified 'n ran back home. They tried to tell the warriors what happened, but.. ain't no one believin' that. A patrol checked out the area ta look for Thicketkit, but found nothin' beyond a trail of his blood, 'n the indent of Long-claws in the dirt. The area lacked any distincht scents, so searchin' further was hopeless.

".. Though that were the last Thicketkit were seen, it ain't the last of that creature. Its been called Longclaws, fer obvious reasons, 'n is said to stalk around the Cattails. It hunts naughty kits who wander too far from home, so let this be a lesson to ya... stay in camp, or face the Longclaw's Wrath."
Actually, come to think of it.. ".. 'Cept you, Snotkit." This was to Shockkit, who decided to throw and kick things at him. He was glad she were dumb, 'cause it landed a lil short. "Go on out, I hopes the Longclaws gets ya."

[ @Barnaby, @chickadee, @Ladiebugg, @Naila, @Katiethewolfchild, @Ravenswings, @tallulah, @dino., @fabulousfinley, @Yunhos_Personal_Potato, @Tecumori, @TheLostAmongTheStars, @Wally Darling~, @Fawn, @Kieran., @lesbianism, @Desert Rain Frog, @GhostlyStarfinder, @Sleek ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; January 5th, 2024 at 05:57 AM.
Old January 5th, 2024, 06:45 AM

Bump Policy: Every 2 days-a week(24hrs-48hrs if important)
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
"WERE IT ME?" Goatscrunch swatted at Beachkit, specifically, for startin' that booger of a rumor. "Maybe it were ya, 'cause ya stinky!" Stupid snot baby! Ruinin' his life. "Tsk, if it were me neither of ya would have paws ta point!"

If only they were the kits in this story! That oughta show 'em. Goatscrunch cleared his throat loudly.

"Alas, all the predators you name was nothin' compared to this creature.. It walked with 'n unnat'ral gait, draggin' claws through the ground. It tore through dirt, leavin' scars ya can still find today.

"The kits had nah idea what they was lookin' at, its head was of a badger - its muzzle, thin 'n narrow, its head broad and flat. Its eyes were black as night, 'n glittered like the stars 'n the sky.

"The body.. were more cat-like. Its legs were gangly, its body gaunt 'n bony. Thicketkit ain't scared, he decided to challenge this creature. 'Begone!' he says, 'this is ThunderClan land!'

"Well, this creature ain't take too kindly to that. It LUNGED, with a FEROCIOUS ROAR!"
and Goatscrunch jerked forward abruptly, lashing his paw out at the air as he snarled. Wasn't at any kit, was just to spook 'em. He hoped it scared Beachkit, mostly - the little pest! "'N snatched up Thicketkit 'tween its claws! He choked and spluttered as its claws impaled 'im, 'n could barely struggle as it began to drag 'im into the Cattails.

"The other kits was terrified 'n ran back home. They tried to tell the warriors what happened, but.. ain't no one believin' that. A patrol checked out the area ta look for Thicketkit, but found nothin' beyond a trail of his blood, 'n the indent of Long-claws in the dirt. The area lacked any distincht scents, so searchin' further was hopeless.

".. Though that were the last Thicketkit were seen, it ain't the last of that creature. Its been called Longclaws, fer obvious reasons, 'n is said to stalk around the Cattails. It hunts naughty kits who wander too far from home, so let this be a lesson to ya... stay in camp, or face the Longclaw's Wrath."
Actually, come to think of it.. ".. 'Cept you, Snotkit." This was to Shockkit, who decided to throw and kick things at him. He was glad she were dumb, 'cause it landed a lil short. "Go on out, I hopes the Longclaws gets ya."

[ @Barnaby, @chickadee, @Ladiebugg, @Naila, @Katiethewolfchild, @Ravenswings, @tallulah, @dino., @fabulousfinley, @Yunhos_Personal_Potato, @Tecumori, @TheLostAmongTheStars, @Wally Darling~, @Fawn, @Kieran., @lesbianism, @Desert Rain Frog, @GhostlyStarfinder, @Sleek ]
As the Tom mentioned death, butterflykit squeaked terrified at the mention of it, hiding among the moss.
Old January 5th, 2024, 09:14 AM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Mantiskit thought seriously? Why did he make a new creature up? Goatscrunch is weird. Or am I the weird one? I'm not certain. Then he... lashed a paw in the air and snarled? Why would you do that? As Mantiskit knew that Goatscrunch wasn't going to hurt them she wasn't scared, but instead confused. Wasn't that going too far? And I'm not certain if that story should be told to kits... A bit too scary. Well at least I think it's too scary for mere kits. I wouldn't know. I may be younger than some of them but I'm no normal kit, especially since Mom and Dad died all those moons ago. Well technically two moons isn't that long but it sure seems long. Probably because two moons is most of my life. I'm definitely coming if Goatscrunch ever tells another story in case the next story is similar to make sure all of the other kits are fine. She then left, having not spoken any of her thoughts aloud. (Open)

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; January 5th, 2024 at 03:07 PM.
Old January 5th, 2024, 11:28 AM

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Sad

Midnightkit

Wow, a new creature she never heard about before? Maybe she'd ask Goatscrunch more about it sometime later, it was a creepy story nonetheless though, even if this 'Longclaw' creature was fake Goatsrunch made a good point being going out of camp was dangerous for kits.

As she looked around to see if any cat had reactions to the story she noticed one kit hide in the moss, poor butterflykit looked like they almost jumped out of their fur, and one kit looked almost completely unbothered! Who was that kit again... Mantiskit! At least if her memory was correct that was this kits name.

@Katiethewolfchild

Help me hatch my babies
Old January 5th, 2024, 11:32 AM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Amused

Leopardkit's eyes went huge as the elder told them the story. He was slightly disappointed that he'd gotten it wrong. He really thought it was a fox, but no. It was something much much worse and scarier. He was wiggling, tail swishing with anticipation and eyes widen. Longclaws? He'd never heard of Longclaws before, but it must be pretty scary.

Old January 5th, 2024, 01:20 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Mantiskit meowed hey to Midnightkit when she noticed that she was looking at her. @Naila
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.
Old January 5th, 2024, 02:58 PM
"Your good old friend!"

Bump Policy: You can bump me anytime pal!
My Mood: Adorable

Claykit screeched, when goatscrucnh charged forward to scare them. He covered his face and spread his paw to peep one little eye out.
@BEAR.

Old January 5th, 2024, 03:11 PM

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Sad

Midnightkit

Taking the greeting as an invitation the kit made her way over to Mantiskit, mewing her own small hello. "Wow, you didn't even flinch when Goatscrunch was tellin that story about the long claw! You must not get scared much, why is that?" Maybe too many questions for a first greeting. Midnightkit cleared her throat and lowered her head a bit "Sorry for all the questions"

@Katiethewolfchild

Help me hatch my babies
Old January 5th, 2024, 05:56 PM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good
My Mood: Stressed

Feathernose laughed quietly to herself. This was a funny story that NEVER PROBABLY HAPPENED. Why was that so hilarious to her?

peez help hatche dem tank youze

Links: CLICK ME AND JOIN!
Closed Thread