Today 05:59 PM

Old June 19th, 2017, 06:27 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: Kapua Island (Cove island)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Ok.. and btw the tattoos are what your going to be and what you have chosen in you after life.. who wants to start?
I will))

Kakui walked the small village, his brown hair tied back in a ponytail and a breeze blowing it out behind him. His sea turtle tattoo could be seen on his left shoulder, and his macaw, Polū, sat on his right.

The cheif's son glanced at his hut. Either he or Alika were to be the next cheif, but at thevmomwnt, that was undecided. Kakui walked the trail that led down to the beach and sat down on the sand, ocean spray hitting his bare chest.

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old June 19th, 2017, 06:38 PM
me when im alive

My Mood: Lurking

Alibahi was reading to a village girl, teaching her words. "'The sea turtle is blue and gold, see?" She said, pointing at the picture and the words. "Sea turtle..." The girl said, nodding her head a bit. Alibahi looked up to look for her brothers.
Old June 19th, 2017, 06:39 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Oro ( http://pm1.narvii.com/6240/537fd798b...1c49abe_hq.jpg ) just came back from hunting. She was dragging the deer to her brother who smiled and took it from her-he carried it with ease. She then gave him her spear. So it looked like he had caught and killed it.

"Thank you Oro." Hiu said. He sighed. He wished that woman where allowed to hunt and not be shamed on by doing it. His sister would do it in secret and make it seem like Hiu had caught it because she didn't want to have her tattoo removed. It wasn't fair. Just because you see a woman hunt doesn't mean that she has to have her tattoo removed-which meant she would have to have another human life to get to the heavens. He watched as her monkey Pilikea ( https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...pg4oXI_3eTXcJf ) climbed on her right shoulder..the one that didn't have her monkey tattoo. He then headed off to their shop where they sold meats. He gave a farewell to his sister as he left. (Hui: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...tEqqeJ0h64fOS_ )

Oro headed towards the beach. " pilikea stop!" She giggled as her monkey went through her hair. She smelled the salt air and the breeze ran through her hair. Soon she felt the water hit against her stomach. Where her tattoo monkeys tail was. Her Monkey tattoo started on her shoulder but it's tail went down to her stomach and curled around it. The tail stopped at her lower back-right where her skirt started. @Equinox wanna run into her?

Haulani was still asleep. He had woken up a couple of times.

Last edited by Shadow; June 19th, 2017 at 07:01 PM.
Old June 19th, 2017, 07:11 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Oro ( http://pm1.narvii.com/6240/537fd798b...1c49abe_hq.jpg ) just came back from hunting. She was dragging the deer to her brother who smiled and took it from her-he carried it with ease. She then gave him her spear. So it looked like he had caught and killed it.

"Thank you Oro." Hiu said. He sighed. He wished that woman where allowed to hunt and not be shamed on by doing it. His sister would do it in secret and make it seem like Hiu had caught it because she didn't want to have her tattoo removed. It wasn't fair. Just because you see a woman hunt doesn't mean that she has to have her tattoo removed-which meant she would have to have another human life to get to the heavens. He watched as her monkey Pilikea ( https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...pg4oXI_3eTXcJf ) climbed on her right shoulder..the one that didn't have her monkey tattoo. He then headed off to their shop where they sold meats. He gave a farewell to his sister as he left. (Hui: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...tEqqeJ0h64fOS_ )

Oro headed towards the beach. " pilikea stop!" She giggled as her monkey went through her hair. She smelled the salt air and the breeze ran through her hair. Soon she felt the water hit against her stomach. Where her tattoo monkeys tail was. Her Monkey tattoo started on her shoulder but it's tail went down to her stomach and curled around it. The tail stopped at her lower back-right where her skirt started. @Equinox wanna run into her?

Haulani was still asleep. He had woken up a couple of times.
(Sure)
Kakui glanced up in surprise as he saw Oro appear on the beach. He smiled. "Hey Oro," he said.

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old June 19th, 2017, 07:15 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post
(Sure)
Kakui glanced up in surprise as he saw Oro appear on the beach. He smiled. "Hey Oro," he said.
oro jumped "oh! Hey Kakui!" She smiled and bowed to the son of the chief. Pilikea screeched at the parrot "hey!" he said. Oro put down Pilikea and walked towards him. "Whatcha doing out here?" SHe asked

Last edited by Shadow; June 19th, 2017 at 07:16 PM.
Old June 19th, 2017, 07:20 PM
Constantly Tired

My Mood: Tired

Can I change Alika's tattoo to a shark? Example: https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-st...t-quality=auto )

Alika ran over to the beach looking back at his pet otter Aouli. "Come on. I want to get out there to see the sharks!" He teased as he ran into the ocean, splashing around. He let out a small chuckled as great whites and hammerheads swarmed around his legs.z

Please Quote or Mention me so I can see your replies.
Old June 19th, 2017, 07:26 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hallowed Echo View Post
Can I change Alika's tattoo to a shark? Example: https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-st...t-quality=auto )

Alika ran over to the beach looking back at his pet otter Aouli. "Come on. I want to get out there to see the sharks!" He teased as he ran into the ocean, splashing around. He let out a small chuckled as great whites and hammerheads swarmed around his legs.z
Oro squeaked as she got wet. She narrowed her eyes at Alkia. He had always been the more..well. The one that was more like her out of the three children of the Cheif. "Aloah Alika." She waved.

(Yea )
Old June 19th, 2017, 07:30 PM
me when im alive

Alibahi folded the book into the girl's hands and walked over to Oro and her brothers.
Old June 19th, 2017, 07:33 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Haze View Post
Alibahi folded the book into the girl's hands and walked over to Oro and her brothers.
"Aloha Alibahi!" She smiled

( hey @Hallowed Echo maybe you could make Oro fall into the water by one of your sharks pulling at her long skirt? So she would be completely soaked. Trust me. It's gonna be funny what she does next..)
Old June 19th, 2017, 07:35 PM
me when im alive

"Aloha Oro!" Alibahi said, smiling back. She looked at her brothers. One on the sand, one on the water.