Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ai writing?
by glitch
Last post by Minkuu
Today 09:19 PM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by iliri
Today 09:16 PM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by wolfie
Today 09:15 PM
A Journey for the History...
Last post by Rose
Today 09:09 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Dark
Today 08:47 PM

Old December 19th, 2023, 10:52 AM

My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: WindClan Outsider Joining

name: Lamb
Kit
Reason for joining: Kit to be adopted by Quailheart ( @Blaze_Songs239 ) and Mapledusk ( @Honey Bee )

New name: Lambkit @Moonraven
Old December 19th, 2023, 01:40 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

The slender lilac she-cat cocked her head as she spotted the young cat just slightly over her border in the outsider. Usually, she'd leave such a thing alone so long as the cat didn't touch her border. But she wasn't curious about why someone so young was alone. It is a bit on the young side to be without a parent or guardian around.

Against her better judgment, Twilightstar moves towards the cat, tensing as a sharp gust blows through the land. "Excuse me." Twilightstar meowed. "Who are you and what are you doing here on your own?"

There's another one. She's been finding an increase of outsiders around the border lately, most smart enough to keep just outside of WindClan's territory. The scarred feline pads up to the fringe of the border and eyes the tabby on the other side. "Are you here for something?" Twilightstar asks.

The baby kittypet was trying to get the collar off her neck. Twilightstar noticed her alarm upon first catching sight of the leader, but she calmed quickly enough after Twilightstar showed no aggression. She still hadn't said a single word, Twilightstar figured out quickly enough that the baby kittypet couldn't say a word. A mute. Unlike Cowtuft it didn't seem that she was a selective mute. This would make conversing a little more trying.

Twilightstar got the gist that she was injured, but she couldn't tell what had injured her. Taking a few tentative steps forward, the leader ducked her head to scent the kit without touching her, picking up the mixture of old blood, kittypet, WindClan, and badger on her body. Out of all of them, badger seemed to be the best bet here. "Had a run-in with a badger, didn't you?" Twilightstar scowled, watching the heavily injured cat. Twilightstar could leave her, none of her wounds looked life-threatening, and they'd heal with time, but she could also see the kitten getting eaten by something while out there.

Twilightstar didn't need such a heavily injured kit alongside the problems WindClan was already facing but she didn't have in her to just ignore her either. "So let's see if we can get that thing off your neck and then we're going to see some cats who can help you with your injuries," Twilightstar told the baby kittypet.

Pushing aside from dying tall grass, Twilightstar's nose twitched as she inhaled the strong scent of kittypet in the area. She's been trailing the scent since she first caught it near the outskirts as it roamed her territory. The kittypet it belonged to was slowly, very slow, and clumsy leaving her sent everywhere. It was neither hard nor too long to find the plump feline lying in a bed of grass. Twilightstar sheathed her claws once she confirmed that she was indeed a queen.

The heavily scarred lilac-gray leader wrinkled her nose at the heavy stench of fear that came from the queen. "Calm down, that stench is going to draw in threats and I'm not all that interested in risking my life to save a trespassing kittypet." Twilightstar spoke, fur flat and tone soft. It was clear she meant no harm.

"Who are you and what are you doing in my territory, kittypet?" Twilightstar asked. She must have been quite some ways from home if she was in the prairie.

Another outsider or at least that is what Twilightstar thought at first until she found herself recognizing the cat that stood at her border. She didn't know the tom personally, but she'd seen him around gatherings enough to know that he belonged to RiverClan or had belonged to RiverClan. Her ears twitched as she heard the word exile. Twilightstar wasn't fond of taking in exile if she could avoid it. The last time she took in a RiverClan exile it hadn't ended well.

"If you were exiled I am assuming that it was for a good reason. Elaborate." The older leader demanded with a cold glint in her green eye. She was reluctant to get WindClan tied up with exiles from anywhere again. It was one thing if cats left their clan another thing if they were exiled from them.

- - -

Bark flattened his ears against his head, his fur bristling as he backs away from the she-cat. "What's it to ya'?" The kit hisses defensively, puffing his fur up to make himself look bigger and trying to hide the fear he felt and be strong instead. The kit looks the leader up and down, trying to gauge her intentions and strength. He knows that he can't win a fight with her, so he decides to answer.

"The name's Bark. I'm here because I was kicked to the curb by my good-for-nothing father." He cats says, still on edge and keeping his guard up.

Old December 19th, 2023, 08:59 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collieheart View Post

Charm's ears flicked in surprise at the information that she this cat just happened to be WindClan's leader. A bit blindsided by this, she struggled to think what she had been told about the Clans before seeking them out.

"Well," she began, "I know that you live in large groups, and that you take care of one another. I've heard that you are formiddable fighters, and that you keep to a code that helps to maintain order." This was, of course, all hearsay. She had also heard tell that the Clan cats were feral and bloodthirsty and that they ate kits, but she hadn't believed it for a heartbeat, and even now it clearly couldn't be true — this Twilightstar seemed normal enough, as intimidating as she was.

She added, "I was told that WindClan are more elcoming of outsiers than some, and that this where I could find you." That second bit, at least, had apparently been accurate.

Twilightstar did wonder who it was that went around blabbing to the outsiders about the clans. It had to be exiles or cats who chose to no longer remain amongst them. The elder molly pinned her full ear back as the cat went over some of the nicer things about the clans.

"You have heard we can fight and follow a code, but do you know that not every clan follows that code, that we kill and murder each other for the pettiest things, that we bare our fangs and demand blood to solve our problems more than peace? That there are times that we go hungry and go to sleep with empty bellies because not enough prey can be found?"

Twilightstar found that cats often seemed to romanticize the clans for some reason. They liked the unity, the code, and whatnot, but they forgot the harsher reality of the clans. "If you join a clan you'll be told you'll have to learn how to fight, to hunt, to kill for them regardless of your feelings on the matter and to risk your live or them."

Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyChristmas! View Post
Name: Mittens
Is your character a kit or an expecting queen?: No
Reason for Joining: His mother claims to have been a warrior once. Since hearing this, he has been searching for the clans.
Rank Request: Apprentice
New Name Request (optional): Mosspaw
Mention Me: @Moonraven

Mittens dragged his paws along the ground. He was exhausted! He had been looking for months now, and was just about ready to give up, when he caught a whiff of cat scent. A lot of cats, all in one place? This had to be it!

(I know it says closed on the first post here, but it said outsider joining was open on the WindClan resources)

[You're good, it's currently open]
Annnnnnd there was another one. The frown on her face turned into a scowl as she turned and went to meet the foreign scent in the air. She didn't have to wait long seemed like it was coming towards her. "Another youngling," Twilightstar grunted drily when she caught sight of the cat. She closed the distance between them with a few graceful steps and stared at the tom before her with one clear green eye. "Who are you and what are you doing in my territory?" Twilightstar had a good idea latter question but had to ask none the less.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naila View Post
The feline frowned, she had to admit that this cat was right, she knew nothing about what she was getting herself into, she didn't know much about the wild.

The queen looked off for a moment before quickly shaking her head. "Oh no, you see I can't go back, my old housefolk got a dog, that mangy beast would run and try to bite at me every chance it got! My kits wouldn't be safe there." She took a moment's pause, hoping she didn't sound rude.

"I admit, I don't know much about the wild, my question is um... Clear proof of that." She began scrapping the foliage with her paw nervously, "But, I do know a bit about surviving as a stray, I managed to hunt a few rats down, but they do taste foul." Her nose wrinkled as though she relived the moment of eating a rat for the first time.

"Look I know it seems like I'm just throwing random stuff about, but I just have a gut feeling my kits won't be safe, I heard stories that once your kits reach a certain age they take them from you, I don't want to lose them, I can't lose them."

Dog? That was a good reason to leave their twolegs, but not really one to risk your lives and the lives of your unborn kits. As the kittypet went on about hunting rats, Twilightstar supposed she could be somewhat impressed about that. Rats weren't in WindClan's diet, but she did know that they had a mean bite and weren't the easiest prey to hunt.

Ah, as they got to the core reason for the kittypet coming out here the leader's gaze softened just a tad. "It might be better to send them off with twolegs rather than toss them in the clans. I can not guarantee their safety here. Sure, for the six moons, they might be safe here so long as they do not stray outside of our clan's camp, but after that, I can't say. Once cats reach a certain age here, they are taught to hunt and fight to help provide for their clan, and they don't always finish their training alive. Even if they do, more often than they'll be risking their lives in battles with whatever threat happens to be hassling the clan. That same will be asked of you after you have your kits." Twilightstar meowed bluntly, mind thinking back to the recent warriors and Mousepaw, who had just lost their lives.

"You'd be safer with twolegs, I can try, but I can't promise you'll live a comfortable or happy life out here. You or your kits. We risk our lives out here every, sleep out in the cold, and go hungry when not enough prey can be found, we get sick, and hurt, and often have to deal with it one way or another. Are you sure this is the life you want for kits?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubeisdagoat View Post

Weaseltooth lowered his head. "I'll try to keep control of myself. Plus, wildstorm can keep me in check. He knows me; he was in the same litter as me." His voice, soft and calm, had an edge of tiredness.

Twilightstar almost felt bad for Weasletooth, but if he had more self-control he wouldn't be in this predicament. "I'm sorry, but I can't trust you I doubt any clan will, not when it puts our kits and apprentices at risk." She meowed, hoping he understood where she was coming from.

"The fact that you're asking someone else to keep you in line over assuring me that you, yourself can make me doubt whether you can function around little ones again. If I bring you into my clan and tell them why you were exiled, if one of my queens doesn't one of my warriors will immediately try and kill you." Twilightstar told him with a tilt of her head. "They will not trust you no matter how hard you try to redeem yourself."

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristmasFawn View Post
~Little ray~

Little ray flickered her ear as she let the leader help her with the collar, once the collar was off she jumped for joy before tumbling down in front of the leader, forgetting she was still injured. The little kit sat up to hear more of the leader before deciding what to do, she nodded and limped forward to the leader, her hind paws liftjng her up before she tumbled onto her back. Her paws including the injured one scramn led back up, and she tried again to get on.

@Moonraven

Twilightstar was getting the feeling that the kit would be fine once she got her to Cowtuft and Lightningstorm. She had quite a strong spirit. Twilightstar watched the kittypet kitten as she took a spill while trying to climb on the leader's back. She got back up without much trouble and was back at it again. Twilightstar leaned down low so that her belly fur brushed the ground, and leaned over, moving to nudge the kitten near her hindquarters to help her up on the she-cat back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickadee View Post
- - -

Bark flattened his ears against his head, his fur bristling as he backs away from the she-cat. "What's it to ya'?" The kit hisses defensively, puffing his fur up to make himself look bigger and trying to hide the fear he felt and be strong instead. The kit looks the leader up and down, trying to gauge her intentions and strength. He knows that he can't win a fight with her, so he decides to answer.

"The name's Bark. I'm here because I was kicked to the curb by my good-for-nothing father." He cats says, still on edge and keeping his guard up.

The lilac-gray she-cat blinked her eye at the kitten's defensive display. It was rare that she had seen a kitten act hostile with her, she kinda wished more kittens were more like this one when it came to strangers. He reeked of fear, but at least he was trying.

"I'm Twilightstar." She replied noting the kitten still seemed suspicious of her. She liked this kitten he had good common sense. WindClan kittens could use more of this. "You and your good-for-nothing father are loners then?" She wondered, he didn't look like a kittypet.

"Have you anywhere to go or someone to stay with? This leafbare is only going to get worse, I'll be surprised if you can survive it on your own?" Not that it was her concern, but it was rare to find mature little ones like this. Bark most likely had to grow up faster than most.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old December 19th, 2023, 10:35 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Amused

Quote:

Twilightstar did wonder who it was that went around blabbing to the outsiders about the clans. It had to be exiles or cats who chose to no longer remain amongst them. The elder molly pinned her full ear back as the cat went over some of the nicer things about the clans.

"You have heard we can fight and follow a code, but do you know that not every clan follows that code, that we kill and murder each other for the pettiest things, that we bare our fangs and demand blood to solve our problems more than peace? That there are times that we go hungry and go to sleep with empty bellies because not enough prey can be found?"

Twilightstar found that cats often seemed to romanticize the clans for some reason. They liked the unity, the code, and whatnot, but they forgot the harsher reality of the clans. "If you join a clan you'll be told you'll have to learn how to fight, to hunt, to kill for them regardless of your feelings on the matter and to risk your live or them."

Annnnnnd there was another one. The frown on her face turned into a scowl as she turned and went to meet the foreign scent in the air. She didn't have to wait long seemed like it was coming towards her. "Another youngling," Twilightstar grunted drily when she caught sight of the cat. She closed the distance between them with a few graceful steps and stared at the tom before her with one clear green eye. "Who are you and what are you doing in my territory?" Twilightstar had a good idea latter question but had to ask none the less.

Dog? That was a good reason to leave their twolegs, but not really one to risk your lives and the lives of your unborn kits. As the kittypet went on about hunting rats, Twilightstar supposed she could be somewhat impressed about that. Rats weren't in WindClan's diet, but she did know that they had a mean bite and weren't the easiest prey to hunt.

Ah, as they got to the core reason for the kittypet coming out here the leader's gaze softened just a tad. "It might be better to send them off with twolegs rather than toss them in the clans. I can not guarantee their safety here. Sure, for the six moons, they might be safe here so long as they do not stray outside of our clan's camp, but after that, I can't say. Once cats reach a certain age here, they are taught to hunt and fight to help provide for their clan, and they don't always finish their training alive. Even if they do, more often than they'll be risking their lives in battles with whatever threat happens to be hassling the clan. That same will be asked of you after you have your kits." Twilightstar meowed bluntly, mind thinking back to the recent warriors and Mousepaw, who had just lost their lives.

"You'd be safer with twolegs, I can try, but I can't promise you'll live a comfortable or happy life out here. You or your kits. We risk our lives out here every, sleep out in the cold, and go hungry when not enough prey can be found, we get sick, and hurt, and often have to deal with it one way or another. Are you sure this is the life you want for kits?"

Twilightstar almost felt bad for Weasletooth, but if he had more self-control he wouldn't be in this predicament. "I'm sorry, but I can't trust you I doubt any clan will, not when it puts our kits and apprentices at risk." She meowed, hoping he understood where she was coming from.

"The fact that you're asking someone else to keep you in line over assuring me that you, yourself can make me doubt whether you can function around little ones again. If I bring you into my clan and tell them why you were exiled, if one of my queens doesn't one of my warriors will immediately try and kill you." Twilightstar told him with a tilt of her head. "They will not trust you no matter how hard you try to redeem yourself."

Twilightstar was getting the feeling that the kit would be fine once she got her to Cowtuft and Lightningstorm. She had quite a strong spirit. Twilightstar watched the kittypet kitten as she took a spill while trying to climb on the leader's back. She got back up without much trouble and was back at it again. Twilightstar leaned down low so that her belly fur brushed the ground, and leaned over, moving to nudge the kitten near her hindquarters to help her up on the she-cat back.

The lilac-gray she-cat blinked her eye at the kitten's defensive display. It was rare that she had seen a kitten act hostile with her, she kinda wished more kittens were more like this one when it came to strangers. He reeked of fear, but at least he was trying.

"I'm Twilightstar." She replied noting the kitten still seemed suspicious of her. She liked this kitten he had good common sense. WindClan kittens could use more of this. "You and your good-for-nothing father are loners then?" She wondered, he didn't look like a kittypet.

"Have you anywhere to go or someone to stay with? This leafbare is only going to get worse, I'll be surprised if you can survive it on your own?" Not that it was her concern, but it was rare to find mature little ones like this. Bark most likely had to grow up faster than most.

- - -

“Loners?” The kit asks, never having used the word to describe himself. “Yeah, sure, I guess. We used to live alone, not with No-Furs, if that’s what you mean.”

He took a moment to consider his words. This cat sure was asking him a lot of questions. Why did she care? He was just a random kitten, yet this Twilightstar kept asking him questions. “No. I don’t have anywhere to go or anyone to be with. I don’t need them either.” The kitten replies stubbornly.

“Also, why are you asking me so many questions? Why do you even care? Any other car would’ve chased me away by now.” The kit inquires, still wary of her intentions, despite her not showing any threat so far. But if there was one thing he’d learned from his stupid father, it was trust no one.

Old December 19th, 2023, 11:11 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours (24 hours for time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:

Charm flicked an ear and considered this. It was daunting, certainly, but she had been on her own for so long. She was a cat who was meant to be around others, she knew.

"These are all mostly things that are true of many regular strays too, though," she reasoned. "As for serving the Clan unquestioningly, I think that's a small price to pay for a life with actual meaning. I've spent a long few moons considering this, and I really do think it's what's right for me. I may not know everything about the clans," she conceded, "But I'll learn and I'll work hard, and I think I'll be of service to you. If I'm welcome, that is," she added hurriedly.

No you have a good day!
Characters | BlazeClan
Old December 20th, 2023, 03:12 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Quote:

[Don't worry about this anymore, Weaseltooth just got offed in a conflict at Riverclan territory where Weaseltooth was trying to protect his ex clan>
Old December 20th, 2023, 04:56 PM
*Furret walc intensifies*

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Inspired

Mittens:

The cat walked up to him asking who he was and why he was here.
“I’m Mittens,” he replied, “And I’m here to join the clans, my mother told me about them. Am I in the right place?”

@Moonraven

Sigpic done by @ramen
—————————————
Sun, Stars, Moon, Comet, Eclipse, Earth
—————————————
Team Foster-Keefe for life!
—————————————
"Don't doubt yourself; if anyone tells you your art is bad, then smack them with a frying pan."
- FluffyToasterBunny.
Old December 20th, 2023, 08:23 PM

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Sad

Quote:

The feline thought about her words, tail flicking lightly as she went over the pros and cons of both decisions. On one hand, she could take heed to this cat's warning and bring them to a different home of housefolk where they would be safe yes, but become like her, brainless about the simplest of things. Or she could send them into this life of the wild, where they would be in a constant battle for survival.

Her heart ached at the idea of having to make such a decision that could have a heavy impact on their future. Maybe taking them back would be the best...

She went on pondering the ideas, looking up every so often as though she was looking for something to give her an idea on what to do. Her tail twitched one final time before she stared at the lilac cat in front of her, she made up her mind, now she just needed to put it into words.

Help me hatch my babies
Old December 21st, 2023, 10:37 AM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Busy

Little ray tried again to get onto Twilightstars back, of course it was easier to try and get on when the older cat was lowered to the ground. She climbed on with ease thinking she did it, little did she know Tilightstar helped her up. The kit smiled big at the big cat.
@Moonraven ( sorry if this is sloppy)

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old December 28th, 2023, 11:53 AM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickadee View Post
- - -

“Loners?” The kit asks, never having used the word to describe himself. “Yeah, sure, I guess. We used to live alone, not with No-Furs, if that’s what you mean.”

He took a moment to consider his words. This cat sure was asking him a lot of questions. Why did she care? He was just a random kitten, yet this Twilightstar kept asking him questions. “No. I don’t have anywhere to go or anyone to be with. I don’t need them either.” The kitten replies stubbornly.

“Also, why are you asking me so many questions? Why do you even care? Any other car would’ve chased me away by now.” The kit inquires, still wary of her intentions, despite her not showing any threat so far. But if there was one thing he’d learned from his stupid father, it was trust no one.

Sometimes she forgot that lango between outsiders and Clan cats differed to the point that one had to think about what was being said. No-furs wasn't a term she heard often, but it wasn't hard to guess its association with two-legs.

"Everyone needs someone," Twilightstar replied to the kit's rather sad response. Even though she was sure that this kitten would most likely figure out somehow to survive on his own, it seemed rather pitiful to leave him on his own. As he inquired as to why she cared, she had to cock her head and think about it for a moment before it dawned on her.

"Well, you're not in my territory so there's no need to chase you away. As for why I care, at first, I was merely curious since you're so close to my border and alone. But after speaking with you I've found you remind me a lot of my son, Leechscar. He's very cautious and independent like you. Perhaps because I see him in you is the reason I can't leave you."The WindClan leader mewled back thoughtfully.

"What if I could offer you a home?" Twilightstar quired. Rather than asking if he'd like to come with her, offering a home sounded less... suspicious. Or at least she hoped it did. She was using her son as a reference to figure out how to appeal to the kit without scaring him off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collieheart View Post

Charm flicked an ear and considered this. It was daunting, certainly, but she had been on her own for so long. She was a cat who was meant to be around others, she knew.

"These are all mostly things that are true of many regular strays too, though," she reasoned. "As for serving the Clan unquestioningly, I think that's a small price to pay for a life with actual meaning. I've spent a long few moons considering this, and I really do think it's what's right for me. I may not know everything about the clans," she conceded, "But I'll learn and I'll work hard, and I think I'll be of service to you. If I'm welcome, that is," she added hurriedly.

Twilightstar sighed softly in response to Charm's answer. Well, she had tried making Charm rethink her chosen path, but she seemed set on walking this road. The fact that she seemed actively willing to serve and learn to ensure that her life had some purpose was inspiring. It's not like Twilightstar could merely turn her down after that.

"You are welcome," Twilightstar said with a smile on her maw. "If this is really what you want then I don't see any harm in giving you a chance. You'll need a new name if you're joining the clan, you look old enough to start as an apprentice. So, how about Sweetpaw."

[You can submit her with a name you prefer if you don't like the one Twi mentioned. A mentor will be assigned to her at the next meeting if you don't have one picked out for her.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyChristmas! View Post
Mittens:

The cat walked up to him asking who he was and why he was here.
“I’m Mittens,” he replied, “And I’m here to join the clans, my mother told me about them. Am I in the right place?”

@Moonraven

Mittens? Funny name. Twilightstar twitched her whiskers and frowned just a tad. "You are, although I do not see much of a point in allowing you my clan when you so ruled refuse to acknowledge my borders. If you are aware of the clans you must know how much we loath tresspassers."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naila View Post
The feline thought about her words, tail flicking lightly as she went over the pros and cons of both decisions. On one hand, she could take heed to this cat's warning and bring them to a different home of housefolk where they would be safe yes, but become like her, brainless about the simplest of things. Or she could send them into this life of the wild, where they would be in a constant battle for survival.

Her heart ached at the idea of having to make such a decision that could have a heavy impact on their future. Maybe taking them back would be the best...

She went on pondering the ideas, looking up every so often as though she was looking for something to give her an idea on what to do. Her tail twitched one final time before she stared at the lilac cat in front of her, she made up her mind, now she just needed to put it into words.

Twilightstar waited patiently as the molly to mull over everything that had been told to her. Honestly, she had expected the kittypet to swiftly decide that the life of constant survival to be too much and decide to head back to her twolegs, or try and find new ones. Even if they give her kittens away if they remain safe...

It was quite a weighted decision, but one that the she-cat had to decide. When she finally turned her attention back to Twilightstar, the leader perked up a bit and tipped her head inquisitively.

"Go on, I can wait." She trilled in response to the earnest look but lack of verbal response. She knew it could be hard to put what was in your mind into words, she had trouble like that with Clan meetings sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristmasFawn View Post
Little ray tried again to get onto Twilightstars back, of course it was easier to try and get on when the older cat was lowered to the ground. She climbed on with ease thinking she did it, little did she know Tilightstar helped her up. The kit smiled big at the big cat.
@Moonraven ( sorry if this is sloppy)

[If you haven't, fill out a healing request that way I can have Twi drop by the med den with her. You can submit Ray to allegiances as well]

The WindClan leader chuckled at the big goofy smile on the kitten's face. For someone who had gotten so badly injured, the fact that the she-cat could still smile like that was amazing. Still shining and full of warmth like the sun's rays even after a bad storm. She was sure Lightningstorm and Cowtuft were going to love this kit. "Hang on, I'll go slow." Twilightstar meowed, before making the trek back to the camp.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training