Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RAINBIRTHDAY
by Bean
Last post by Myling
Today 02:15 AM
Algaepuddle finder
Last post by ophelia
Today 02:06 AM
FIND-IT-ALL ☆ MOSQUITOKIT
by kenjaku
Last post by ashtuft
Today 02:00 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Fritter
Today 01:48 AM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:15 AM

Old June 26th, 2023, 08:55 PM
Pfp by Caspian :> Venus!

Bump Policy: Whenever, just not like 10 minutes after
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: ThunderClan Joining & Rejoining

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
Bumblestar's head poked up from a cluster of fern's eyes finding Whitecardinal easily. "Oh, it's you. Where've you been and why are you just wanderin' around in the middle of the woods?"

[ @Loveless.Fawn i promise i haven't skipped you! valery should be getting to you shortly ]
~Whitecardinal~
"i apologize, miss. I got... Lost? Coming back, i should say. I woke up... A ways from camp.." she said, bowing her head apologetically.
Old June 29th, 2023, 06:58 AM
I am REBORN!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

@dino.
Appleclaw entered the territory and started for camp. Her belly had somewhat grown since she had left, and she feared that she was not to far off kitting.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old June 30th, 2023, 04:51 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by error View Post
He was relieved Bumblebreak could finally get it off him. When she pulled up, the collar had gone up most of the way, only needing to wiggle his head a bit for the collar to slip off. “Thank you.” When the collar was off his neck, Bushtuft felt as if he could breathe for the first time in moons.

After the collar came off, Bushtuft gave a moment of silence between the two of them to let himself calm down and regain his head for a second to explain his absence for the past six moons. “I can barely remember how I got taken by Twolegs in the first place, but what I can recall…I was hunting. I had gotten a bit far off from camp to find prey, but before I could think, I was picked up by the torso and placed into some kind of…container?” He explained, digging around in his memory for a description. “Soon after, I was trapped in a Twoleg dwelling. They never let me out, never opening their entrance-covers to let me out. Every time I had a chance, they’d shoo or kick me away. Finally, a Twoleg kit left the entrance open, and immediately, I sprinted out of the dwelling.” In addition to his story, he shot his paw out to the side to show how fast he was getting out of there.

He sighed. “It’s been ages. I don’t know what kits have been born, what apprentices have become warriors, or who has died in my absence. But I just…” He paused for a moment, reflecting on everything that must’ve happened. “I just wanna come home.”
Bumblestar dropped the collar to the grass and swatted it aside. Get that crap out of her sight, thanks. "Seems like everyone and their mothers have been getting nabbed by Twolegs lately," she muttered. "Glad you managed to get out, at least. You're more than welcome back."

As Bushtuft carried on, she exhaled softly. "A lot, actually. Sparrowstar was taken by Twolegs in leaf-bare, and Thrushstar took over. Made me deputy. Then the camp freakin' collapsed on us all, so we found a new one, which I'll have to lead you to. Thrushstar up and vanished, surprise-surprise, so now I'm leader. There's more, but it's kinda long."

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old June 30th, 2023, 04:57 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~WallyDarling~ View Post

~Whitecardinal~
"i apologize, miss. I got... Lost? Coming back, i should say. I woke up... A ways from camp.." she said, bowing her head apologetically.
"You got lost," Bumblestar echoed flatly, far from amused. "You're a grown warrior, how the hell do you get lost in your own territory? If this is a joke, it ain't funny. Come up with a better excuse."

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old July 3rd, 2023, 11:39 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Outsider Joining

Violetfreckle
She hated that it had come to this, and yet something drew the pretty tabby to ThunderClan. In the back of her mind, she knew exactly what it was. However, the stubborn majority refused to even acknowledge the thought, the idea, the very notion that Bumblebuttwad had anything to do with this decision. What Violetfreckle craved was a Clan with stability and strength; one that wasn't falling apart for StarClan's sake. That was why she was here, creeping deeper and deeper into ThunderClan territory. She had left her previous shelter behind and taken the leap to come here. Hopefully, hopefully, she wouldn't regret this.
// @dino. \\

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old July 4th, 2023, 09:06 PM
Pfp by Caspian :> Venus!

Bump Policy: Whenever, just not like 10 minutes after
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
"You got lost," Bumblestar echoed flatly, far from amused. "You're a grown warrior, how the hell do you get lost in your own territory? If this is a joke, it ain't funny. Come up with a better excuse."
~Whitecardinal~
"m-ma'am, you dont- see, i get this weird feeling- no- sight thing, and i wander. I woke up basically in the twoleg place!" she said quickly, stuttering every ince and awhile
Old July 5th, 2023, 04:59 AM
I like birds

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
My Mood: Distracted

[Repost]
[Non-graphic injuries described ahead]

~Copperfire~
He/Him

Copperfire limped through the territory. Judging by the scent, he'd passed the border a little while ago. Just a little more, just a few tree-lengths more and he'd be home. He'd be safe. Sundust would patch him up and he could rest and see what had changed in ThunderClan since he'd been taken.

Copperfire could ignore the ache in his limbs and the burning of his recently acquired scars. He could ignore his mangled leg numbly dragging along as he left a small trail of blood behind from where it had caught on something sharp without him noticing. He could ignore the ache of hunger he hadn't felt even in the toughest of times. He could ignore it until he could get back to ThunderClan.

The tom tripped over his own dragging paw and hit the ground with a grunt, winding himself as a white-hot pain flashed through his shoulders. This was fine, he could just lay there for a little bit. Surely a patrol would come by soon enough. He'd be found by a ThunderClan patrol and not by something following the trail of a hurt cat. They'd recognize him as one of ThunderClan's previous deputies even through his less familiar scent. Even through the scent of twolegs and dogs.

The ginger tom laid there, just panting on the forest floor. He wasn't sure, but at least one of his wounds must have reopened. Copperfire couldn't tell through the ache in his body.

Once he regained some strength, Copperfire sat up. He couldn't just stay there, something could indeed be following him, but... he was so tired. He hadn't once looked at his wounds but they burned and his hunger had long since faded into a constant ache in his stomach. He'd been walking and running as best as he could for so long, yet now that he was so close to home he didn't have it in him to drag himself there. The tom clenched his eyes shut, trying to will himself into getting up. "Help... please..." Copperfire rasped.
[ @dino. ]
Old July 5th, 2023, 10:11 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever you see me on
My Mood: Lonely

Name: Rainy
Rank Request: Queen
New Name: RainWhisker
Reason for Joining: Has A Newborn And A Moon Old Kit
[ @dino. ]

( I Pray I'm Doing This Correctly, I'm New To This Form Stuff )

Last edited by {Zaria.Zarian}; July 5th, 2023 at 10:23 PM.
Old July 7th, 2023, 11:53 AM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

My Mood: Devilish

Roosterflame’s ears flicked back in surprise. Bumblestar? Thrush star was gone? Already? Guilt nagged at the warrior.
I should have been here to help her, He thought, I should have payed more attention to where I was going that night.
Okay, so he wasn’t being punished, though he wasn’t a Keeper anymore. That was understandable, but Bumblestar’s disappointment was enough to make him feel like his insides were being clawed out.
“Quite frankly, Bumblestar, I don’t know what would help me earn your trust back. I went missing for a third time and it was just after I’d attained a Keeper position, too. I broke my promise to protect the clan, although inadvertently, and for that I am highly disappointed in myself and very sorry.
Each time I returned from being missing, I spruced up the leader’s den as an apology, would you be opposed to me doing that, for starters? I know it’s a small thing, but maybe it can be a pawstep in the direction of be winning back your trust. I am very sorry it was ever broken. If you feel the need to give me more tasks to do around the camp or any sort of thing like that, I’ll respect your decision and do them with a smile on my face because no matter what, I’ll just be happy to be home again.”

@dino.

Last edited by Willowfern; July 7th, 2023 at 11:54 AM.
Old July 7th, 2023, 05:59 PM
Creature from a deep hole

Bump Policy: Anytime! My activity is never consistent nor reliable
My Mood: Lurking

Joining Form
Name: Autumn
Rank Request: Apprientice
New Name: Autumnpaw
Reason for joining: Autumn wants to join Thunderclan because she has nowhere else to go. She believes that her creativity and empathy will be useful skills to the clan as well.
Mention Me: @dino.

Autumn settled at the Thunderclan border and gazed into the trees. It was almost sunhigh, and she hoped that a patrol would come eventually. She had heard so much about the noble clan from gossip on the streets in the city, but never thought she would think to join them. But here she was. She flicked her tail and puffed her chest a bit. “I will prove myself to them” Autumn muttered to herself. However, she didn’t stay all confident for long though, as she was startled by pawsteps padding her way.

(If you get another one of these, ignore it. I thought this one didn’t post)

Last edited by BlueblossomStarlight; July 7th, 2023 at 10:01 PM.