Today 01:36 AM
RC Camp Defense Event -...
Last post by Rose
Today 01:20 AM

Old October 22nd, 2021, 11:36 PM

My Mood: Sleepy
Default Re: Sky Glade

@Finnoween

Nightfoot trotted up into the heathery glade, tail twitching. The surrounding area made the kinds of hunting limited; with less tree cover and more high, windy moors, most prey would see a cat from a mile away. Which left endurance hunting; quick, miserably hard chases, the sort of thing that wreaked havoc on his leg.

That was alright. He didn't need to be good at it, he just need to show Buzzardpaw how to be good at it, and luckily he knew the basics. He'd been really good at chases before his leg injury. There were just some things that... physically weren't possible for him anymore.

"C'mere, Buzzardpaw," he called. He waited for his apprentice to catch up and sat, tail curled over his paws. "What do you know about hunting rabbits?"
Old October 22nd, 2021, 11:51 PM

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterMara View Post
| Sandpaw of Shadowclan |

Sandpaw nodded, and went with the patrol to Sky Glade, he was, more than a bit slow, but, agh no excuses just, ugh. His head was racing with anxious thoughts again, so it was hard to concentrate on much going on, which was half the reason he didn't say a word, and just, was silent.

| @seeingstars @Count Mangula [Sorry for this being so late, a lot happened this week so I didn't really focus on WCO much]
(No worries! It's all good sdfhfds!
@Count Mangula we just need one more response from you then I can report and if you guys would like we could call this 'finished' jdsfkfs)

Stagnight turned his attention to the apprentice, he didn't say a word, he only scowled before stopping dead in his tracks. He noticed a rabbit in the distance. The large Shadowclan warrior crouched, slowly making his way closer to the rabbit. He took in a quiet breath before launching at the rabbit. It took off but Stagnight was right behind it, before it managed to dip into it's den the Shadowclan warrior had managed to snag the smaller creature with his claws. He quickly and cleanly killed it before padding back to his patrol "I expect you both to catch something, Shadowclan has many mouths to feed" He said firmly, looking between the two.

~~~
!! Please only bump me if it's been a few hours, thank you!! ♥
Old October 24th, 2021, 10:47 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

@tomatosoup //

➸ buzzardpaw

after that argument (if it could even be considered an argument), buzzardpaw honestly felt kinda bummed out. lips stretched in a frown and brows furrowed, she quietly followed after nightfoot into the open glade. it was something that was stuck in her mind, which was horrible for her. even worse, she felt bad. she actually regretted the stuff that she said.

the warrior calling her name made her lift her head, groaning and padding towards him. "nothing." she answered. "I don't see why i would know anything about hunting rabbits." she lived in shadowclan of all places – a dark, dirty, gross place filled with toads and birds and leeches, rabbits were only something they could hunt now because they'd stolen windclan territory.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old October 25th, 2021, 03:07 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@seeingstars @WinterMara

Stemhop silently growled at the other warrior before dropping into a crouch and quietly catching a vole that was scurrying around a bush. She didn't like that annoying warrior very much, but she had to endure them.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; October 25th, 2021 at 03:07 PM.
Old October 26th, 2021, 02:07 AM

@Finnoween

Nightfoot shrugs one long, bony shoulder. "Great! Well, you'll have fun with this. You'll be better than me at it with no work at all. Here... crouch down..."

Nightfoot lowered himself into the grass. He didn't bother to get into a strong crouch, instead choosing to lie almost on his side, tail twitching.

"Hunting rabbits starts the same as hunting anything else," he meows, softly. "Keeping close to the ground and creeping as much as you can. The tricky part is chasing them, because they inevitably hear you before you're close enough to pounce unless you're really lucky."

"When you're chasing them," he continues. "It's tempting to sprint all out. Don't. Rabbits are fast, but their best shot at escaping you is their turns; they can change direction very quickly. Keep yourself tight and use your tail. You don't need to turn as well as they do, just well enough to keep on them. Make sense?"
Old October 26th, 2021, 09:21 AM
eternally tired

Puffinpaw

Puffinpaw was again, as always, bored. He needed something to do damn it! Training was always fun.. when he could actually get ahold of Poisonpetal. That cat was so busy sometimes and Puffinpaw couldn't stand it. He decided to visit another area he hadn't cared to in a while. The sky glade, it seemed like a nice area so he made his way over.. without a warrior. He'd be fineee.. hopefully.
As he made it over, the cold started to get to him. His short fur was not made for this kind of weather but he pushed through it till he hit this weirdly large tree. He found it the PERFECT spot to do what he wanted to do in the first place, sleep. As a breeze hit him, it felt nicer than just raw cold so he stayed a while, enjoying himself. [please don't reply! <3]
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old November 1st, 2021, 04:14 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

@tomatosoup //

➸ buzzardpaw

crouching down, she also didn't put very much effort into hers seeing as nightfoot didn't. listening to him, she gave a weak nod. not really interested in it, obviously, but not ignoring the tom. "makes as much sense as it can, i guess.." buzzardpaw grumbled, shifting her weight between her paws before glancing around the area.

"you dont expect me to try and sniff out a rabbit, do you?" she asked, looking back at her mentor. she had a feeling he'd say yes, just so she'd get to use that information.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old November 1st, 2021, 06:58 PM

@Finnoween

"Do you think you can't?" Nightfoot replied blandly. His expression softened, though, tailtip twitching. "It's the kind of place rabbits love, and not just 'cause its WindClan territory. Give it a try."
Old November 6th, 2021, 01:29 PM
I'm YOLOsixual &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;a mp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; P OGg ende r

@poisoned poppy

(Moved 2 the glade

Bounceberry walked with Brackenfire in silence- he kept his head hung for most of the trek out to the glade. It was miraculous how he wasn't constantly tripping over himself with those long, spindly legs of his. He would occasionally raise his head to look behind him, or in the direction of a small noise such as the rustling of leaves or rocks. When they approached the glade, Bouncepaw sat squarely in the center.

Basking was difficult as it continued to near leafbare, but he tried to make do, "You know, D-Dawnstar is actually stupid." he chattered, "Boneheadedness and muscle aren't, i-intelligence. She's going to get herself killed, and it will be well d-deserved."

Bounceberry

Bump me literally whenever, I'm quite busy and do need reminders!

Bounceberry is Shadowclan's Medicine Cat, apply for healing here. He has a semi-open den policy, make sure to read the rules!
Old November 8th, 2021, 10:47 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

- @Fletcher

The walk to the glade was silent, like neither of them knew what to say to each other. Which was fine, Brackenfire felt like they could still enjoy each other´s company without talking. But surely, the silence would be broken. Eventually. She cast a side glance to him, making sure she stayed at stride with him, instead of pulling ahead like she usually did during walks. As they entered the glade, she sat beside him in the center of the clearing, watching him as he seemed to prepare to speak.

It seemed like he wanted to continue their discussion about Dawnstar and how horrible she was. Not that she had a problem with it, if it helped him unload all of his stress and all of his issues, then she was perfectly fine with it. She listened to his words, nodding a little once he finished. What he said was pretty dead-on, and her yellow eyes trained on his face revealed that he meant everything, too.

She waited a moment before replying, wanting to weigh her words well. "Yes, that´s true." The she-cat admitted, nodding. "It will catch up to her in the near future, although I can´t say I´m looking forward to that egomaniac of a deputy to take over." Huh. Look at them, slandering the leader and deputy of the Clan they lived in. She preferred Dawnstar over Shadestorm any day, but she wasn´t sure how much better they were. But, she had to agree that Dawnstar was the reason ShadowClan thrived today. She looked down at her paws. "We can´t do anything about it, anyways." Brackenfire almost added how loyal she was to Dawnstar, but that may not go over well with Bounceberry. Her friendship with the medicine cat was stronger that that with the leader, she wasn´t ashamed to admit. Even though Dawnstar was her "mother".

"All we can do is be loyal to ourselves and those we love. Those who have done wrong will get what´s coming to them." Her words were, in her opinion, pretty damn right.

It seemed like Bounceberry was letting Dawnstar get to him again. The words, the insults, the taunts. She flattened her ears slightly. "You need to stop caring about what she says." She said tartly. "If you really dislike her, you shouldn´t be letting her words do this to you."

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit