Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
burntToast character...
Last post by burntToast
Today 04:13 AM
A Journey for the History...
Last post by burntToast
Today 04:01 AM
The Forest Roars
Last post by SilverFur.
Today 02:48 AM
Minku's VA collection
by Minkuu
Last post by Minkuu
Today 02:30 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 2nd, 2024, 04:02 AM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: moorland race - pt 2! [apprentices and up]

Firestorm

Ultimate Predator: Inactive | Burn Baby Burn | Monkey’s Paw

Firestorm laughed lightly at Dapplebreeze’s response. It seemed like she wasn’t going to give up so easily! Perfect. It would be no fun if the older she-cat wouldn’t at least try to put up a challenge. ”Purrfect~ It still won’t be enough to beat me though~” She teased, sticking her tongue out. She already knew that Snowybreeze wasn’t all that fast on his feet, but she wasn’t too sure about anyone else. Perhaps, she’d have to steal Fallownose for a hunt at some point, would be quite fun, innit? Anyways, the goal for today was to be ahead of Dapplebreeze! (Of course, she wanted to win the whole thing, but who knew what was in store for her)

”Right back atcha Dapples,” The younger warrior returned with a bright grin, mimicking her companion and getting into a ready position of her own. Oh this was going to be so much fun!

Slightly distracted, Firestorm wasn’t fully ready when Bravebird declared the start of the race, watching the patched she-cat beside her take off. Gosh darnit! That was bloody unfair wasn’t it? Rigged she’d claim, rigged! Bravebird intentionally did that to give her own mother (that was her mother right? She wasn’t imagining things?) an advantage!

Finding herself a few steps behind her latest rival, Firestorm pushed forward as hard as she could. She was not going to lose this. After all, she was the (self-proclaimed) fastest warrior in WindClan! She had a reputation to uphold! It wouldn’t do for the future leader fo the clan to find herself in last place because of a moment’s distraction!

Fixated on the path in front of her, she almost didn’t notice that the way to the finish was slicked with mud. Disgusting, vile stuff mud was. At first, she hadn’t minded the wet dirt and stuff, however, after the battle with RiverClan where she’d been covered in the stuff after spraining her paw, she decided that she’d seen enough of it to last a lifetime. Using her plummey tail in an attempt to balance herself, she tried to find any kind of solid footholds so that she didn’t find herself titled wayward and tumbling in the substance.

[ @Alchemist Kitsune Dapple mention]

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old March 2nd, 2024, 08:28 AM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good
My Mood: Stressed

Beastpaw hurled her tiny frame forwards, paws drumming the earth with a determined beat. Mud. The liquidy solid - or was it solidy liquid? - stuck to her, splattering the 'paw liberally. No matter. She was small, she was wily, and fast. There was absolutely no way she would lose to this... this wettish earth. Soggy clay. Bah, she could go on forever like this, but that meant she would lose her concentration. Beastpaw plunged into the challenge, making sure she balanced out her weight and didn't go to fast, since that would make her footsteps heavier at the front, inevitably sinking her. She wanted to speed through all of it, but patience, patience, dear Beastpaw. Rewards would come to those who wait.

peez help hatche dem tank youze

Links: CLICK ME AND JOIN!
Old March 2nd, 2024, 02:17 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Vixenstare

Vixenstare bounded across the muddy area when Bravebird shouted the start of the race, using her tail for balance to run on the slippery ground. She had seen Bristlepaw, her apprentice, right as she started running, but there was no time to stop now. Vixenstare started jumping to get further, hoping it would increase her speed. In the beginning, the orange and brown molly thought it would be a regular race, but she was wrong. This was fun, though. It would be cool to win, but it was just a game, and no hard feelings would come from Vixenstare if she lost. Vixenstare let out an excited hiss as her paws thumped on the ground, her tail lashing with excitment.

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
A New Dawn
Old March 2nd, 2024, 03:17 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Dustypaw and Applefrost started racing, the wind blowing into their faces. Dustypaw tried to dodge the mud by going around while Applefrost tried to leap over it.
(very amazing post, in my defence i only had 5 minutes )

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old March 2nd, 2024, 03:28 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Event [#event]

Dewsong rolled a 6! +1 point [ @Desert Rain Frog ]
Deciding to go right through is quite a feat! Despite the great start, you realize your paws are slipping and sliding all over the place, making it difficult to cross. By the time you make it to the other side, your pelt is coated in mud. Oh well, no time to clean now! Onto the next obstacle!

Silverpaw rolled a 1 15! +2 points [ @Estelle ]
It seems that your big leaps are working to your advantage, as well as utilizing the spots where the moor raises up and has less mud! You're able to fly through the first obstacle with some ease!

Bearpelt rolled a 6 10! +1 point [ @Katiethewolfchild ]
Just like with Silverpaw, taking large leaps over the mud seems to be the best course of action. It allows to you glide over the more slippery parts, though some of them do trip you up and end up slowing you down a bit.

Birdpaw rolled a 1 11! +2 points [ @Katiethewolfchild ]
Not paying attention to the mud seems to work out for you; if you don't look at it, it's not there! At the price of a muddy pelt you manage to speed through the first obstacle and come out flying!

Caterpillarpaw rolled a 8 15! +2 points [ @Katiethewolfchild ]
Being blind doesn't seem to slow you down one bit! Feeling the mud under your paws allows you to know where the slippery sections are - and though one tries to catch you, you manage to break free and move on!

Swanpaw rolled a 6 12! +2 points [ @Katiethewolfchild ]
Slow and steady wins the race! By going a bit slower you manage to avoid the stickier parts and your fur doesn't get nearly as dirties as some of the other racers. Perhaps this will help you with the next obstacle as you sprint away!

Dapplebreeze rolled a 7 17! +2 points [ @Alchemist Kitsune ]
You can almost hear the sigh of relief from Bravebird, who's running alongside the competitors, as you made it through the mud. Its clear that your paws know right where to go, navigating the marshy mudslide with expertise. Off to the side you hear an excited yowl from Brave!

Sweetpaw rolled a 11 14! +2 points [ @Collieheart ]
And leap you did! Its like your paws grew wings as you clear most of the mud. Not all of it, but it doesn't trip you up as much towards the end of it, and you manage to pull away with your speed and momentum intact!

Hawkfur rolled a 11 15! +2 points [ @Micanomancy ]
The secret tactic of using unsheathed claws! This is able to net you stability as you navigate the mud, moving from one dry-ish spot to the next. It works out well as you fly through the obstacle and move on fast! ...Is that a look of admiration from Brave you happen to spot if you glance to the side??

Frostpaw rolled a 5 14! +2 points [ @The Doctor ]
Large strides are what work the best, and they certainly work well for you! Crossing the mud is easy breezy and you manage to avoid getting tripped up too much, coming out the other side with fast speed!

Snowybreeze rolled a 11 18! +2 points [ @Alchemist Kitsune ]
Making your way around the side of the obstacle seems to be highly beneficial as you're able to find a path that's not covered by mud, allowing you to race past and not get your pelt dirty! Win win!

Firestorm rolled a 20! +2 points [ @Dark ]
There must be some StarClan cat to guide your paws, because despite going straight through the mud you manage to fly past, navigating the mud as if it wasn't even there. The speed at which you fly from the mudslide is impressive!

Beastpaw rolled a 5 6! +1 points [ @Watermeloon ]
Balancing out your weight is strategic and seems to pull through! However despite this strategy your paws seems to hit the more slippery parts and it does slow you down a bit. That won't stop you from reaching the next obstacle though!

Vixenstare rolled a 2 6! +1 points [ @ChaosBringer. ]
Using your tail for balance is a good strategy! Unfortunately some of the slippery parts were set up to catch even the most balanced cats off guard. Your paws slide around a bit but you eventually make it across and out the other side!

Applefrost rolled a 20! +1 points [ @starry ]
Leaping seems to be the key to clearing this first obstacle and it certainly helps you. You manage to jump across the trickiest parts of the mud and land where it starts to dry up. This gives you a small speed boost!

Dustypaw rolled a 3 4! +1 points [ @starry ]
While going around may have worked for some, it seems to trip you up a little bit as you realize that some of the mud is difficult to see and even appears to not be there! Your paws slip and slide a little but eventually you make it through!

[ @Shellwhisker @Tiabirb @Kida @Lillith @MockingRabbit @Starii - you're welcome to have your cats clear the mud obstacle and continue in the next round if you'd like! they will have earned 0 points for this round since they weren't posted with; after this post, i will only be mentioning those who posted! ]

From where she's racing alongside the runners on the un-obstable-fied moors, Bravebird let out a yowl and a lash of her tail. "Keep it up!" she called in excitement, hoping to encourage the competitors as they came up on the second obstacle.

Prompt Two: Looks like there are some freshly dug holes! Some of them are big, some of them are small, and there are a LOT of them! Try your best to not fall into one! [none of them will result in injury if your cat ends up getting tripped up!]

[INDENT][INDENT]How this will work:
- Each round will include a prompt for an obstacle the characters will encounter and have to navigate on the course.
- Your reply should be one single post and include how your character attempts to try and avoid/get through the obstacle, but do not describe them as succeeding or failing! The progression of the race will be determined by dice rolls:
➳ 1-10 = Your character gets around the obstacle but is slowed down - 1 point!
➳ 11-20 = Your character successfully gets around the obstacle - 2 points!

- To encourage an in depth roleplay experience, posts that include 50 words or more will get an advantage in the form of an extra dice roll; the higher number will be taken and added as that rounds score!
- Rolls will occur every 24 hours to provide enough time for a post to be given [and to make it so this event doesn't last too long!]
- If your character is not posted with during the round, they will still be able to participate in the next round, but will receive 0 points for the round they did not post in.
- The character with the most points at the end wins!

Remember, please only make one post inbetween each roll! It makes it a much better experience for everyone involved as this is a fast moving event!

Dewsong - 1 point
Silverpaw - 2 points
Bearpelt - 1 point
Birdpaw - 2 points
Caterpillarpaw - 2 points
Swanpaw - 2 points
Dapplebreeze - 2 points
Sweetpaw - 2 points
Hawkfur - 2 points
Frostpaw - 2 points
Snowybreeze - 2 points
Firestorm - 2 points
Beastpaw - 1 point
Applefrost - 2 points
Dustypaw - 1 point

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; March 2nd, 2024 at 03:29 PM.
Old March 2nd, 2024, 06:03 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Hawkfur
WindClan
he/him | 47 moons
[Russet tabby with tuxedo markings and sky blue eyes]

· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Haha! He did it! Hawkfur bounded out of the muddy section, hearing a yowl of excitement off to the side. He caught side of Bravebird grinning at her mother, and her enthusiasm brought a smile to his own face. That smile was wiped, however, whenever Bravebird locked eyes with him and her face softened into something full of admiration. His heart stopped, and so did his paws. Suddenly he tripped, stumbling off to the side and yelping as his paw was caught in a small hole. Certainly an abrupt welcome to the next part of the race! Hawkfur righted himself, embarrassment lighting a fire on his tail and sending him speeding forward to make up for the distance he lost.

Sky-blue eyes scanned the moors ahead of him as cats began picking their way across the fields both ahead and behind him. If he wanted to win, he needed to pull ahead at the end of this obstacle. Throwing himself haphazardly wouldn’t work—unless StarClan was on his side, which he doubted. Keeping his claws unsheathed, Hawkfur utilized a similar strategy to last time. Instead of running, he leapt, bounding from stable ground to stable ground, avoiding the smaller holes that would catch his paws, and allowing himself to step in larger yet shallower holes hopefully without catching his paws on the lip. He prayed silently he wouldn’t embarrass himself in front of Bravebird again!

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
---
Mistlewhisker header and sig by @/redshiftreign
~~~~~
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!
Old March 2nd, 2024, 07:29 PM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good
My Mood: Stressed

Beastpaw hurled herself forwards, mud streaking her fur. She paused suddenly, turning and looking around her person. Ah, perfect. The next thing anyone knew, Beastpaw was vaulting around, a piece of sturdy bark in her jaws, nicely sized to fit over even the biggest hole. Yep, it slowed her down slightly, but she was still going fast. She was just upping her speed so it matched her usual one, since she would be held back by her wood. She narrowed her eyes, then attempted to leap onto other cats beside her, to use them as springboards. She would probs be able to clear the obstacles with ease if she stayed airborne. She leapt, twisted, springboarded off cats and the plant growth around them. Beastpaw might as well have been a flying cat. She tossed aside the piece of wood carelessly, not checking to see if it hit anyone as she 'flew'. The original plan was to place it across holes top big for her, but she soon realised it was slowing her down, and it was laborious. It took away too much time as everyone rushed past, so she just performed her aerial feats with grace. Her small stature allowed her to catapult herself easier, since there was less air resistance acting on her.

peez help hatche dem tank youze

Links: CLICK ME AND JOIN!
Old March 3rd, 2024, 01:56 AM

My Mood: Goofy

Echolight perked up, was this the friendly windclan race? he hurried after Brightpaw! Wow this was exciting!
Old March 3rd, 2024, 11:44 AM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Dapplebreeze |
Agatha Kitty - Active | Silver Tongue - Active | Beefed Up [Tier 1] - Inactive

It seemed she still had it in her after all. Crossing through the mud with ease, it seemed her paws remembered the perils of the muddy banks at the border more than she herself did, carefully finding purchase in any opening they could find. Despite her tan legs being now stained with dirt, she had avoided the worst, her footing still balanced. Mud not stuck to her toes, meaning she would not be slipping and sliding her way towards the next challenge. It was clear that she was still ahead, amongst those in front, and despite it being far too early to tell how the race would fare, she could feel her chest swell with a certain, smug pride, only further fueled by her daughter's cheering from the side.

Suddenly, the race changed from a small, fun, competitive event among the cats of her clan to something different. To something she wasn't just participating in to keep her skills sharp. Well honed. No. She wanted to win this. To prove to every cat in the moors that she was a worthy WindClan warrior! It was her pride. She knew it all too well. A trait she kept well hidden. Wrapped under demure smiles and polite words. Under a motherly visage that she wholly embraced... but not today.

She liked to think that every cat in the forest knew of her daughter. Of the fierce, passionate warrior of WindClan. Bravebird's battle prowess was magnificent, and her loyalty unparalleled. As a mother, she couldn't be prouder. She wanted the whole world to look upon her daughter with nothing more than awe and respect. Fear from her enemies as they understood that to mess with her was a dance with death. But as a fellow WindClanner? As a warrior? She felt invigorated. Wanting to prove that she could not only defeat these challenges... but come on top! To prove to herself that she was not just defined by having given birth to a fierce warrior, but by being a force to be reckoned with herself!

Her lips had curled into a fierce smirk, unusual for her when compared to her more common soft smiles as she saw the next challenge. Holes littering the ground. Not unlike the warrens that had filled their older hunting grounds. Once more, Dapplebreeze found herself hoping her experience helped her as she ran through, keen eyes keeping peeled as she began weaving through. Studying her surroundings as she tried to ensure she didn't accidentally trip and found herself amongst those playing catch up.

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old March 3rd, 2024, 11:49 AM
Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Feel Free To Bump Me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Dewsong Was Annoyed. Covered In Mud, Now Her Fur Was Heavy. Oh Well..... She Didnt Wanna Get Slowed Down, So She Would Try Her Best To Avoid The Big Holes, And Step Over Or In The Small Ones.
Purrks: Lyebird's Lullaby On Silverpaw [ACTIVE]
GarlicFrog Is GarlicClans Oldest Cat. She Bites.

TheRadioDemon Is Holding Rotthroat Back While Patting Bearskull. blxze Is Patting Silverpaw. *Lunastar* Is Patting Them All
Closed Thread