Last post by paris
Today 07:16 PM

Old May 17th, 2018, 06:53 AM
he/xem

My Mood: Sleepy
Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Thrushwhisker made her look in his eyes. "We need to work on your ability to scent preys." He mewed and pressed his nose to hers.
She let out a soft purr. "We can start now then."

bump after 72 hours

Old May 17th, 2018, 06:00 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Hawktalon padded out, Rainkit following him. He picked up a glistening red berry with a claw and put it in her face. "Eat this. You are a good kit.
Rainkit took a bite and then gagged, eyes widening. She fell on the ground and opened her maw, foam dripping. She flew her head back, eyes closed.
Hawktalon just watched while the kit suffered.

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old May 17th, 2018, 06:29 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaSlice View Post
Hawktalon padded out, Rainkit following him. He picked up a glistening red berry with a claw and put it in her face. "Eat this. You are a good kit.
Rainkit took a bite and then gagged, eyes widening. She fell on the ground and opened her maw, foam dripping. She flew her head back, eyes closed.
Hawktalon just watched while the kit suffered.

A snarl echoed behind the tom, standing there was the ginger and cream tabby. Her belly coated in thick warm fur while her back and sides where slicked back with moisture. The deputy shifted paw to paw eyes narrowed to dangerous slits and her teeth poking out from her muzzle.
Admittedly she didn't understand what she was going to do, in fact she had been taking a long deserved break. A walk through the territory where she was needing so badly to clear her head.
She had kits, she had tumblestep. And now she was running high with extreme emotion. Now she stumbled upon a warrior who seemed to be killing a kit with little to no motive. She felt anger fester deep in and her belly and suddenly her claws flexed in their seathes, eyes glinting with anger and disgust.
' ' step away from the kit ' ' she snarled
Claws curling into the damp earth and back arching.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old May 17th, 2018, 08:25 PM
hoh! wow

My Mood: Psychedelic

@Mauve
chivewhisker laid at the very edge of the riverbed, a snowmelt-filled stream roaring by him, which wound through the forest like a snake in long grass. his pale green eyes beamed in amusement. every now and then, chivewhisker would shuffle his tightly tucked paws forward until they just touched the water, then nab them back from the icy touch, giggling as though it were the most entertaining thing in the world. and miraculously, each time he played this game, he had the same delighted reaction- seemingly unable to cease.

you're my dad!
boogie woogie woogie

*was inglewood binks !!*

characters || || (old da)
Old May 18th, 2018, 05:50 AM
Hit love right back..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

A snarl echoed behind the tom, standing there was the ginger and cream tabby. Her belly coated in thick warm fur while her back and sides where slicked back with moisture. The deputy shifted paw to paw eyes narrowed to dangerous slits and her teeth poking out from her muzzle.
Admittedly she didn't understand what she was going to do, in fact she had been taking a long deserved break. A walk through the territory where she was needing so badly to clear her head.
She had kits, she had tumblestep. And now she was running high with extreme emotion. Now she stumbled upon a warrior who seemed to be killing a kit with little to no motive. She felt anger fester deep in and her belly and suddenly her claws flexed in their seathes, eyes glinting with anger and disgust.
' ' step away from the kit ' ' she snarled
Claws curling into the damp earth and back arching.

Rainkits eyes were wide with terror and her claws scrapped the ground. I cant die! I am so close to becoming an apprentice!
Hawktalon spun around at the deputy snarling. "No. I won't get way from this kit. This is to show that Riverclan will all suffer, just like this kit." He lashed his tail side to side.
A brown tabby tom was standing next to the deputy, eyes burning with hatred. The old tom wasn't to good at seeing, but he knew what was going on. Duskclaw flattened his ears. "Back away from my kit.." He meowed.

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old May 18th, 2018, 09:35 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:

@RedHead
(( I'm a tad scatter brained and struggling to keep up with posting lots because I have a school trip I'm heading out on later tonight so. It's not going to be anything glorious or super long ))

Criss crossed tree branches rubbed against each other by the gentle breeze, caressing each branch and coaxing it into the next creating a chorus of brittle branches knocking against each other. The songbirds called out from their perches, high pitched cooes sounding from above. A creek nestled gently between the large trees chuckled over the stones creating foaming bubbles that lapped gently at the sandy bank. There perched precariously on a river smooth stone was a bobtailed tom cat. His dull pearl white fur accompanied by darker brown, black and orange spots on the left side of his face, back and the edge of his tail. He was perfectly still, posed so delicately on the rock it seemed as if the wind picked up he would be blown right off his perch. The water was deeper here, it was home to the largest fish that could possible wriggle their way down the stream and find themselves here. The prime spot for hunting during the warmer months.

Tail low, eyes steady, paw out.
This tom was Tinyturtle, a delicate looking tom with a petite and dainty form. It wouldn't be too obvious to other cats exactly what he was doing, but to any riverclan cat they could tell he was waiting for the perfect catch to fall right beneath his awaiting claws. For a moment everything was very calm and very still but than with a flash of moment the tom's right arm shot forward striking up a wave of clear fresh droplets of water. And for a O ent everything seemed to be going well as the tip of the fish tail appeared, bright pink and grey that contrasted the clear water. Though if you'd have seen the small toms face the moment that fish flipped its tail and struck his left arm. The force of the jerk caused the toms only arm propping his whole body up to crumble beneath him. And with a horrified screech the tom lost his footing and teetered on his ledge for a moment until he fell forward with a massive splash.

Tinyturtle felt his heart speed up and his paws peddle in the air for only a brief moment before he knew he was going straight down into the water. The deep water. suddenly the bobtail was panicked and he tried very hard to twist and grapple onto anything that would keep him up upright but it was too late, if anything he made it worse and ended up nearly rolling himself over onto his back. ' ' HEEEELLLPPP- ' ' came a garbled scream before the whitened water seemed to close overtop the tom, swallowing him into the depths of the water. It was matter of pride that refrained the dainty warrior from telling anyone he couldn't actually swim, and now it was a matter or letting somebody know, I can't swim, before he drowned in one of the deepest pools of water in riverclan. Which isn't that deep.

He felt the pressure of the water close up behind him and start to soak his whole body. Tempted to open up his mouth a second time to scream but was quickly filled with murky water that slowed his movement and stole out his breath with one fell swoop. He was winded and freaking out, causing his paws to thrash wildly and his body to squirm. The shocking cold seemed to crush his hope of getting back up and he feeling of dizziness seemed to overcome most of his other senses, followed by the feeling of absolutely nothing beneath his paws was ridiculously sickening to the point he was cold with fear. He- help! Help me somebody, see me, hear me, help me!

Two large blue-green eyes were focused intently on a water vole sniffing around the base of a reed. The tomcat’s russet pelt blended in really well with the surrounding reeds, making him practically invisible to his prey. All I have to do is keep quiet. Spicestorm stalked forward, moving his tail slightly as to not disturb any of the reeds around him. He watched the vole’s every movements, awaiting the perfect time to pounce.
Spicestorm always preferred to hunt on land. He still had a mild fear of water, he wouldn’t go anywhere near the river if he could help it. Thankfully, he’d been able to get over his fear of water enough to be able to swim in small pools and such. He still preferred to hunt land prey, and avoided water as much as he could.

Flicking his ears to rid himself of the flies that buzzed around his head, the Riverclan warrior bunched his haunches, preparing to pounce on the vole.
Suddenly a scream cut through the formerly silent air, and the vole’s head shot up. In a split-second it was in its burrow, never to be seen again. “Mouse-dung!” Spicestorm spat, pounding his paw on the ground in frustration. “What mouse-brained cat is dumb enough to—“ Spicestorm stopped his sentence abruptly. Two things crossed quickly through his mind. One was that the forest was silent again. There had been one scream and that was it. The second was the scream itself. He had just registered that the word had been “help”.

Snapping out of his thoughts, the marbled Bengal took action, leaping through the reeds he had been hunting in. He headed for where he had heard the sound from, his paws drumming against the ground in an attempt to get there as quickly as possible.
“Starclan, please let them be okay.” He panted to himself as he ran, straight across the territory. He hadn’t even thought about the fact that maybe this cat could be drowing in the river. If that was it, that would present a problem for the warrior.

Coming through a line of reeds onto a smooth, flat rock, Spicestorm heard splashing. He stepped to the edge of the rock, abruptly stopping at what he saw. There seemed to be a cat struggling in the pool of water, one that Spicestorm could easily see the bottom to. It was deep, but it’d probably only come up to the tom’s belly. “Hold up.” He meowed, leaping into the water and wading over to the struggling cat. He got smacked in the face with a paw, and he let out a low growl of annoyance. He couldn’t smell the cat’s scent, it was covered up by the water. He figured this was some dumb Thunderclanner that wandered into Riverclan territory.
Letting out a sigh, the tomcat placed his muzzle in the water, grabbing the others cat’s scruff and lifting him upright. He then started hauling the cat backwards, and with a little difficulty, pulled him mostly out of the pool.
“We’re you wrestling a fish or something?” He meowed, a small hint of annoyance but amusement in his voice. He then shook the water off of his pelt, his thin, waterproof fur making the task easy.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old May 18th, 2018, 12:58 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
Rainkits eyes were wide with terror and her claws scrapped the ground. I cant die! I am so close to becoming an apprentice!
Hawktalon spun around at the deputy snarling. "No. I won't get way from this kit. This is to show that Riverclan will all suffer, just like this kit." He lashed his tail side to side.
A brown tabby tom was standing next to the deputy, eyes burning with hatred. The old tom wasn't to good at seeing, but he knew what was going on. Duskclaw flattened his ears. "Back away from my kit.." He meowed.

deep down Rowanflower understood she wasn't to keen on fighting a warrior right now, with tensions erupting and the fact that she may be getting closer to allowing fallenstar to speak with her now, that he trusted her like she had hoped.Now she felt like if bringing a screaming warrior and half dead kit into camp and complaining how it was attempted murder was going to do anything, it was tear them apart. He was exhausted and she knew it very well, he needed rest, and if she was going to deal with this alone at least she had duskckaw beside her. Her jaws parted revealing her teeth once more, ' ' I don't wanna fight you ' ' she said gently, swaying from side to side
tail lashing with annoyance behind her. If anything she was afraid, terrified that maybe this kit would die and another burden of death would crush her, kill her from the inside like everything else did. She shook her head and her claws sunk deeper into the damp mud, ' ' it's two against one, and if I know anything about myself, I treasure that kits life over yours... Step aside and this can be over ' ' she said with a snarl, she felt her tongue curl at the sound of her voice, the way it had changed when she was being deputy Rowanflower... When she wasn't being mother daisyshade. She shivered
Again feeling a strong emotion nearly sweep her off her own feet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Two large blue-green eyes were focused intently on a water vole sniffing around the base of a reed. The tomcat’s russet pelt blended in really well with the surrounding reeds, making him practically invisible to his prey. All I have to do is keep quiet. Spicestorm stalked forward, moving his tail slightly as to not disturb any of the reeds around him. He watched the vole’s every movements, awaiting the perfect time to pounce.
Spicestorm always preferred to hunt on land. He still had a mild fear of water, he wouldn’t go anywhere near the river if he could help it. Thankfully, he’d been able to get over his fear of water enough to be able to swim in small pools and such. He still preferred to hunt land prey, and avoided water as much as he could.

Flicking his ears to rid himself of the flies that buzzed around his head, the Riverclan warrior bunched his haunches, preparing to pounce on the vole.
Suddenly a scream cut through the formerly silent air, and the vole’s head shot up. In a split-second it was in its burrow, never to be seen again. “Mouse-dung!” Spicestorm spat, pounding his paw on the ground in frustration. “What mouse-brained cat is dumb enough to—“ Spicestorm stopped his sentence abruptly. Two things crossed quickly through his mind. One was that the forest was silent again. There had been one scream and that was it. The second was the scream itself. He had just registered that the word had been “help”.

Snapping out of his thoughts, the marbled Bengal took action, leaping through the reeds he had been hunting in. He headed for where he had heard the sound from, his paws drumming against the ground in an attempt to get there as quickly as possible.
“Starclan, please let them be okay.” He panted to himself as he ran, straight across the territory. He hadn’t even thought about the fact that maybe this cat could be drowing in the river. If that was it, that would present a problem for the warrior.

Coming through a line of reeds onto a smooth, flat rock, Spicestorm heard splashing. He stepped to the edge of the rock, abruptly stopping at what he saw. There seemed to be a cat struggling in the pool of water, one that Spicestorm could easily see the bottom to. It was deep, but it’d probably only come up to the tom’s belly. “Hold up.” He meowed, leaping into the water and wading over to the struggling cat. He got smacked in the face with a paw, and he let out a low growl of annoyance. He couldn’t smell the cat’s scent, it was covered up by the water. He figured this was some dumb Thunderclanner that wandered into Riverclan territory.
Letting out a sigh, the tomcat placed his muzzle in the water, grabbing the others cat’s scruff and lifting him upright. He then started hauling the cat backwards, and with a little difficulty, pulled him mostly out of the pool.
“We’re you wrestling a fish or something?” He meowed, a small hint of annoyance but amusement in his voice. He then shook the water off of his pelt, his thin, waterproof fur making the task easy.

At this point Tinyturtle was giving up, his lungs where screaming for air and he felt the water slowly ebb its way into his ears now, there was a dull exhausted throbb coming from his chest which now seemed to convulse. The water was killing him. A riverclan tom was drowning in one of the shallowest pools in riverclan with barely any current. Pathetic. at this point all limbs where numb and and he vaguely understood that no matter how much he thrashed it wasn't likely anyone was near him, it was getting later and cats where patrolling borders and not looking for him. He gave another fighting struggle and his paws now thrashed wildly again as he attempted to right himself. Though what he wasn't expecting was to bang his head on the bottom of the pool and send a wave of agonizing pain through his whole body. He opened his mouth to scream and again only few bubbles fought their way up to the surface. His eyes where shut and squeezed right now, feeling a warm kind of blackness creep in on his senses.

Just when he was bound to give up, he heard (felt) a sort of rumbling. Drawing nearer as if it where in a hurry. another surge of energy pumped through him, giving him the slightest hope. He began to paddle his paws again searching for maybe the edge of the pool or something, " don't give up on me! I'm down here! " now his claws extended and he began to thrash wildly again, if he could grapple on to something perhaps he could pull himself up, or closer to whatever was standing up there- but before he could really do much he felt a shock of a gentle touch on the nape of his neck. He thrashed again (hitting spice right in the face as he did) hopefulness filing his chest yet again. He could feel teeth buried deeply in his scruff, pulling him backwards. Slowly. But at least it was and advancement in one direction.

Than his head brown surface and he let out a horrible shrieking fit of coughs, pumping the water out of his lungs and trying his best to fill them with air at the same time. He felt the bright sunlight blind him and for a moment he forgot all about his rescuer and just coughed water up back into the pool of water. Than he felt his legs drag up on the bank of sand and finally up and out of the water. (We're you wrestling fish or something?)
He felt himself being set down onto the bank and his eyes flew open " n- nu- no " he barely wheezed trying to turn himself over in order to see his rescuer, Than weakly he flopped back down on the bank, the Tom was a Bengal from what he could examine, well built, stunning eyes and.. It seemed only his belly was wet with water. He glanced at the pool than the warrior and pulled himself farther away from the water pulling out his feet which dangled in the shallows.

' ' hu- how'd you do that? ' ' he managed to say followed by a fit of unhealthy coughing which produced more water from his insides onto the sand. He moaned in pain and let his face just lay agaisnt the warm sand for a moment, ' ' tha- thanks ' ' he mumbled allowing his lips to draw shut.
What if he tells someone you can't swim. shut up. But he could.. no. They will chase you all the way to Shadowclan. No! No they won't. Maybe they could- maybe he'll try to drown you aga- Tinyturtle banished the worries in his mind and squeezed his eyes shut.
It was normal for Tinyturtle to worry about abscure things, such as banishment for nearly drowning in a one foot pool. He flicked open his eyes again and turned to face the warrior ' ' yu- you won't tell anyone wu- will you? ' ' he said gently. Don't say your name, he can't tell them if he doesn't now who it is!

François Lelord

Old May 18th, 2018, 05:39 PM
Hit love right back..

Quote:

deep down Rowanflower understood she wasn't to keen on fighting a warrior right now, with tensions erupting and the fact that she may be getting closer to allowing fallenstar to speak with her now, that he trusted her like she had hoped.Now she felt like if bringing a screaming warrior and half dead kit into camp and complaining how it was attempted murder was going to do anything, it was tear them apart. He was exhausted and she knew it very well, he needed rest, and if she was going to deal with this alone at least she had duskckaw beside her. Her jaws parted revealing her teeth once more, ' ' I don't wanna fight you ' ' she said gently, swaying from side to side
tail lashing with annoyance behind her. If anything she was afraid, terrified that maybe this kit would die and another burden of death would crush her, kill her from the inside like everything else did. She shook her head and her claws sunk deeper into the damp mud, ' ' it's two against one, and if I know anything about myself, I treasure that kits life over yours... Step aside and this can be over ' ' she said with a snarl, she felt her tongue curl at the sound of her voice, the way it had changed when she was being deputy Rowanflower... When she wasn't being mother daisyshade. She shivered
Again feeling a strong emotion nearly sweep her off her own feet.

At this point Tinyturtle was giving up, his lungs where screaming for air and he felt the water slowly ebb its way into his ears now, there was a dull exhausted throbb coming from his chest which now seemed to convulse. The water was killing him. A riverclan tom was drowning in one of the shallowest pools in riverclan with barely any current. Pathetic. at this point all limbs where numb and and he vaguely understood that no matter how much he thrashed it wasn't likely anyone was near him, it was getting later and cats where patrolling borders and not looking for him. He gave another fighting struggle and his paws now thrashed wildly again as he attempted to right himself. Though what he wasn't expecting was to bang his head on the bottom of the pool and send a wave of agonizing pain through his whole body. He opened his mouth to scream and again only few bubbles fought their way up to the surface. His eyes where shut and squeezed right now, feeling a warm kind of blackness creep in on his senses.

Just when he was bound to give up, he heard (felt) a sort of rumbling. Drawing nearer as if it where in a hurry. another surge of energy pumped through him, giving him the slightest hope. He began to paddle his paws again searching for maybe the edge of the pool or something, " don't give up on me! I'm down here! " now his claws extended and he began to thrash wildly again, if he could grapple on to something perhaps he could pull himself up, or closer to whatever was standing up there- but before he could really do much he felt a shock of a gentle touch on the nape of his neck. He thrashed again (hitting spice right in the face as he did) hopefulness filing his chest yet again. He could feel teeth buried deeply in his scruff, pulling him backwards. Slowly. But at least it was and advancement in one direction.

Than his head brown surface and he let out a horrible shrieking fit of coughs, pumping the water out of his lungs and trying his best to fill them with air at the same time. He felt the bright sunlight blind him and for a moment he forgot all about his rescuer and just coughed water up back into the pool of water. Than he felt his legs drag up on the bank of sand and finally up and out of the water. (We're you wrestling fish or something?)
He felt himself being set down onto the bank and his eyes flew open " n- nu- no " he barely wheezed trying to turn himself over in order to see his rescuer, Than weakly he flopped back down on the bank, the Tom was a Bengal from what he could examine, well built, stunning eyes and.. It seemed only his belly was wet with water. He glanced at the pool than the warrior and pulled himself farther away from the water pulling out his feet which dangled in the shallows.

' ' hu- how'd you do that? ' ' he managed to say followed by a fit of unhealthy coughing which produced more water from his insides onto the sand. He moaned in pain and let his face just lay agaisnt the warm sand for a moment, ' ' tha- thanks ' ' he mumbled allowing his lips to draw shut.
What if he tells someone you can't swim. shut up. But he could.. no. They will chase you all the way to Shadowclan. No! No they won't. Maybe they could- maybe he'll try to drown you aga- Tinyturtle banished the worries in his mind and squeezed his eyes shut.
It was normal for Tinyturtle to worry about abscure things, such as banishment for nearly drowning in a one foot pool. He flicked open his eyes again and turned to face the warrior ' ' yu- you won't tell anyone wu- will you? ' ' he said gently. Don't say your name, he can't tell them if he doesn't now who it is!

The tom laughed. "You really think I will move?" He sat down and smiled.
Rainkit stopped struggling, lying limply. Her eyes glazed over with terror.
Duskclaw yowled in anger. "Rowanflower, please, let me chase this cat off."

Old May 18th, 2018, 05:52 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
The tom laughed. "You really think I will move?" He sat down and smiled.
Rainkit stopped struggling, lying limply. Her eyes glazed over with terror.
Duskclaw yowled in anger. "Rowanflower, please, let me chase this cat off."

Her head gently shook and she glanced over to duskclaw, ' ' do not ' ' she breathed gently. Than she stepped forward claws flexing gently
' ' I did not want it to come to this... But it appears it has too ' ' she said gently. Than she bunched her muscles and leapt claws extended and teeth bared dangerously. She came down on him like a pile
Of bricks unseathing her claws and attempting to claw at the toms chest and exposed throat

François Lelord

Old May 18th, 2018, 06:06 PM
Hit love right back..

Quote:

Her head gently shook and she glanced over to duskclaw, ' ' do not ' ' she breathed gently. Than she stepped forward claws flexing gently
' ' I did not want it to come to this... But it appears it has too ' ' she said gently. Than she bunched her muscles and leapt claws extended and teeth bared dangerously. She came down on him like a pile
Of bricks unseathing her claws and attempting to claw at the toms chest and exposed throat

He yowled and shook her off, Fine! I'll leave it alone!" He raced back towards camp.
Duskclaw licked his kit. "We need to medicine cat."He said.
Rainkit let out a light whimper and opened her maw but more foam began to come out.